All Comments on 'Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 01'

by EAST COUNTY BUCCANEER

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil11 months ago

A slightly different tale that generated a number of different thoughts and emotions, so congratulations on that. A rather unbelievable plot, though no worse than the standard trope of the wife wanting to date another man. Instead here we have the husband cheating with permission. OK, he's yet to do it, and at the moment he knows nothing of what's planned, but sure as eggs is eggs he's going to jump at the chance. Which brings me to what really matters, is Mattie agreeing out of kindness to Valerie? Is she doing as gift to her husband? No, neither. As anybody can tell she is doing it to stop her gorilla of a husband from forcing her to do something she doesn't want. I do wonder though how many readers will condemn Rolland? Not as many as there would be had the roles been reversed I'd guess. But despite the sheer stupidity of both women, Valerie for asking in the first place, and Mattie for even considering it, I can't help thinking why she didn't buy a fucking huge dildo when she had the chance and say to her husband "you can have my ass if I can have yours?"

Two stupid women both wanting the same caveman, christ knows why? But it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight11 months ago

I like that you have created a different plot from the usual and your characters are mostly believable, even if the plot is a stretch. Interesting start.

300WSM300WSM11 months ago

Has serious train wreck potential, but like the role reversal. Reminds me of another story where the womans husband had to screw the bosses wife to show her and her husband were committed to the firm.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Even with Mattie agreeing to loan Rolland out to Valerie it's still impossible to view her as a loving wife.

She's not doing this for Rolland or Valerie's benefit. She's using Valerie to get herself out of having to keep a promise that she's been making for nearly 20 years.

The sadly realistic part of this story is that she doesn't see anything wrong with her actions, doesn't understand why Rolland is upset and has managed to work herself up into a righteous indignation at Rolland's refusal to let her get away with being deceitful and manipulative.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne11 months ago

Interesting. Looking forward to the next installment.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

This is going to be good, I hope

remb95remb9511 months ago

Like it so far. Looking forward to the next part.

BrentJWBrentJW11 months ago

I appreciate the twist, but it seems like an exceedingly bad idea to send the husband on vacation with another woman to have anal sex she herself refuses. If they love it, why would he ever come home?

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

this should be good.... 4****

LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months ago

Great start! I hope it all ends up well, the marriage stronger, but then the risk is part of the magic.

remb95remb9511 months ago

Off to a good start. More please. 4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The conversation between Mattie and Rolland is interesting. Mattie is arguing that because she didn't outright lie it is fine and she has done nothing wrong, while Rolland is saying he feels he has been knowingly deceived (even if she didn't lie) for a significant period of the relationship and this has damaged his trust in her. At no point does Mattie acknowledge his feelings or work to gain back his trust. We aren't given his perspective but now trust is broken he will probably be starting to doubt other aspects of the relationship and events with his wife that will be eating away at his love and affection for Mattie. In this situation Mattie plans further deception with this trip, and will be sending Rolland away with a woman who has admitted to finding him physically attractive, socially pleasant and trustworthy, important elements of long term romantic relationships. Also would be surprised if upon finding out that he is supposed to be fucking Valerie while on this trip he doesn't become suspicious of what Mattie is doing while he is gone and if this is some sort of trap. Interested to see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If I were him, I would have something to say if she gave me away and didn't seek approval or permission. I would impolitely suggest a novel spot fort the tickets. Perhaps some place he's not allowed. Then I'd see about counseling. Rest assured, even though her heart was in the right place, her plan wasn't, and could reverberate negatively into the future.

That's my reaction to her actions. I liked your writing and the uniqueness of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oof. There's way out there and then there's this. In an entirely different stratosphere. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An interesting premise, paced and written well. Bullshit in the long run. It's a brain dead take on the situation. So Rolland goes off and assfucks Valerie for a couple of weeks then they come back and work together daily without any temptations? Preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think you should have added “Part One” to the title. I like to read complete stories and I would prefer to wait until all Parts are published. God knows there are tons of incomplete stories on Literotica which the authors never bothered to finish, even after years. How do we know you will ever finish this?

Frank66Frank6611 months ago

Gonna have to go with Karnevil's take on this story- Mattie is being really stupid to go along with this in an effort to placate her immature and selfish husband. She should have told him plainly years ago 'you want my ass? you take this dildo up yours'. 'Miket' is wrong here, in that she wasn't being 'deceitful and manipulative'; she was only teasing him in a weak way to be able to continue to live with his childishness. And yes, as '300WSM' said, this has serious train wreck potential, and it's headed that way. Nonetheless, a very interesting and well written story.

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

A good start, looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very engaging; interesting and original storylines; and the wriring is superior to most in this forum.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Assuming there will be more chapters, this was a pretty good start. Rolland would be nuts to agree and go on the trip. It's one of those issues that will never die. Better to file for a divorce and hunt for a woman that is both loyal AND truthful. We'll see......

Tomh1966Tomh196611 months ago

KEEP GOING! Terrible idea in real life. You nailed it. I'm writing a terrible idea story myself. LOL

That will be a 5 for you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Didn't hate it but don't really like it. The writing is good. The plot, not so much. Absolutely HATE swapping and sharing stories. I guess I should've checked the tags first. 2*

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

Rollie agrees to go, he gets all the trips down the Hershey highway he wants during this. Returns to Mattie, a bit awkward at first but some normalcy returns. However being somewhat a sexual novice demands she gets a weekend to try some strange dick. Rolland denies her request and the damage is done...

Poor little Karnevil, once again showing what a hypocrite and self hating cucky you are. Fact is she should have never promised her ass in the first place, it's called lying. Like when your parents on those seldom occasions told you they love and respect you, they lied....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"This is a bigger story I have broken down into parts. "

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening the story always earns an automatic rating of 1.

jflindersjflinders11 months ago

First Mattie spends years making promises to her husband that she has no intention on keeping. Then she wages a name-calling war against him when he wants her to keep her promises. Then she intends to deceive him about the vacation and only let him know about it by a note after he's left. She also drags a promise out of Valerie in part by not telling her what it is going to entail.

The vacation will result in Rolland breaking his vows if he follows Mattie's plan. He could be really angry about it-but then, that's why he'll only find out by a note when he's on a plane and can't speak to her about it.

I truly hope subsequent chapters reveal a reason for creating such a disgusting character.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a great plan for Mattie! Hubs goes on a mind blowing tropical fuck fest and the comes back to Mattie. How does she suppose the memories of her reneging on her promise will compare with the memories of his trip to paradise with Valerie? Even if he agrees that this is a one time deal, which agreement seems doubtful, the realization that butt sex is easily available elsewhere will lead him to conclude that one broken promise deserves another. Better marriage? Maybe, but for who and to who? Perhaps Valerie's mom will finally see Valerie come up with a long term partner.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

Yes, it could fit in several categories, but Loving Wives definitely makes sense.

How long before the next part is posted?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Easy peasy to evaluate this train wreck: Change The Genders. Now how about Vincent asking Rolland if he can take Mattie on a tropical vacation cruise and fuck her brains out, for two weeks. 'Cause Vincent doesn't date much, or Vincent is a virgin, or Vincent is too busy to date and just wants to get 50 weeks of fucking squeezed into two weeks, with Rolland's wife. Sound plausible? What kind of husband would agree to that?

\

We all know what kind of husband would agree to that. The kind that doesn't deserve to have a wife, doesn't value and respect his wife, and has a very casual, even contemptuous attitude toward his marriage. The kind of husband who is too stupid or doesn't really care if he fucks up his marriage. And so I give you a brain dead or contemptuous wife: Mattie.

\

You see, Rolland isn't going to have any stinkin' rules. If Valerie rocks his world Rolland will be ruined for Mattie, and might just use Mattie's throwing him to Valerie as a sign that Mattie doesn't really value him all that much. Hell, she lied to him for years and won't even give ass play a chance. Yeah, I am very interested to see how much more thoughtless and stupid these characters can get.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a stupid story, husband demands his wife give him her ass and when she refuses he pouts like a three year old. He is an asshole, maybe that is why he wants her asshole. And, that her friend has the gall to ask for the loan of her husband for two weeks of fucking on a cruise is the most ridiculous and asinine thing I have ever read on this site. Can I give a zero rating?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Can't score it until the other parts are posted...

szewcowszewcow11 months ago

She paid for the security of her ass by letting her husband cheat on her! :)))

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A novel way of building tension and a means to resolve it. Now we’re left wondering how the story will twist and turn to find it’s inevitable resolution. So many possibilities.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Every bit as bad as I thought it would be.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To all of you who think that the husband has somehow been wronged by his wife for not allowing him her ass, go back and read the story again. Pay close attention, especially when reading this sentence: "At first you just said no and never, but after a few years, I wore you down by asking why not and when."

She repeatedly said no and made it clear she was not interested in anal sex. He was an asshole who wouldn't take no for an answer. She switched from saying no, because he refused to accept it, to pushing it off so that he would leave her alone like he should have when she said no.

There are plenty of reasons to call her a bad wife, but this is NOT one of them.

jocko_smithjocko_smith11 months ago

Great story, engaging and well written. Looking forward to more. That said, Mattie the wife is a manipulative bitch.

First, Mattie reneged on a commitment.

Rule 1 of a decent person, DON'T MAKE COMMITMENTS YOU DON'T INTEND TO KEEP. If Mattie had "wore him down" by saying NO! forcefully until HE stopped asking, that would have been honest. Instead, she LED HIM ON by "kicking the can down the road" to his 40th, and even used it to manipulate him repeatedly to get what SHE wanted. Absolutely shitty behavior from a cowardly child.

Matty manipulates Valerie by appearing to agree to Val's request ONLY so she could weasel out from her own commitment she'd made to her husband. Matty is doing this for HERSELF, not for Valerie.

Matty FAILS to tell Valerie that her husband will want anal sex with Valerie. Piling manipulation and lying (by omission, which is still lying) on top of earlier manipulation.

And then she LIES to her own husband about why he's going on this trip with Valerie. Does she do this as a "nice" surprise ? Hell NO! She never would have agreed to this except that she wanted to weasel out of her own commitment. Again, Matty is completely selfish as well as dishonest.

Here's hoping her husband and Valeria enjoy the HELL out of the trip, and when he comes back, he divorces Matty for her dishonesty unless she has anal sex with him anyway. She needs a wake-up call in how to treat other people honestly.

But a great beginning ECB. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Somehow it is not mentioned at all about whether Roland finds Valerie attractive and is he interested in having sex with her? Women assume this by default, as a matter of course, based on the fact that Matty finds her attractive, but this may not be the case from Roland's point of view. And it's not even about external attractiveness and sexual attraction, there may be many other professional or moral aspects of the impossibility of realizing a "dream vacation" on the part of a man, which both women do not even think about. And the criteria of female attractiveness for Matty and Roland can be very different. For example, my wife has drawn my attention to some woman a huge number of times, saying, look how gorgeous that beauty over there is - just a fashion model. I looked at the object of her admiration and did not find anything stunning in her...

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Good premise & start. Strains credibility a bit, not too realistic that husband's coworker would have the guts to ask the wife, but it was presented with enough background to allow the reader to suspend disbelief. Cant wait to see how this turns out.

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

He reacted a little bit too childish for me. He had every right to be annoyed and a little angry, but silent treatment and not respecting how she doesn’t want to do it. He got take that lost and just be a better husband that she might reward with that later.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6611 months ago

I like the unusual plot, even if it is stupid and damaging in the long run. Looking forward to seeing the train wreck unfold. 5 stars so far

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gotta say..... It is a very talented author who can write such a ridiculous premise into a really entertaining and (dare I say) believable tale. Well maybe 'almost believable' would be a better phrase. Can't wait to dig into the rest.... hope it doesn't go south on me after such an intriguing start.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The writing style is great. Interesting concept. The husband’s behavior is reprehensible but the story premise opens up some nice possibilities.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

Well that's not what I expected, and that's fucking wonderful, an amazing twist on the "Honey we need to talk" thing. I was fully expecting something akin to "The merchant of Venice" but instead of a heart, a piece of ass, and all the machinations that insure her default. This is smooth and well written dialogue (I wish I could do that) looking forward to seeing where it leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous