Aslynn and Airis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!!"

He yells, dropping her unceremoniously on the ground.

She yelps in pain as she lands hard on the gravel, small cuts marring her smooth brown skin. She glares up at him with malice in her eyes.

"I'm a fucking virgin!" She's sobbing now, her whole body shaking uncontrollably.

He's not sure if it's from pain or anger, probably both.

"So?"

"So! It's my first time!" she cries out, her pussy stinging in pain, it's almost unbearable.

"No, your hymen is broken, so don't lie."

"Please, please stop now. This isn't how I wanted it," she whimpers, more tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Stop? Are you kidding? I'm so hard, baby. I'm gonna fuck you."

"No, please, it hurts too much."

"Of course it hurts at first." Airis sighs, helping her up. "Fine. Look, I'll try to be gentle... but no guarantees."

"No."

"Oh so you want it rough? Then come here and don't fucking bite me again. You're like a damn canine with those teeth."

"No. I-I want it to be gentle. You owe me that much."

"Alright, alright. Just let me fuck you, already."

He clutches her tiny waist and lifts her up. "Wrap your legs around me and keep them locked." Airis commands, his voice firm.

Aslynn hates that she has to do this, but she knows there's no getting away from him. Maybe if she just pretends like she wants it, she won't remember the night she lost her virginity as the worst night of her life.

Airis guides his thick cock at the entrance of her small pussy and slowly thrusts upward until the head slips into her past her small lips. He hears her gasp in surprise, maybe pain so he pauses a moment. He wants to viciously drive his throbbing member back into her hot cunt but remains still. He watches her reaction. He can tell she's frightened, her bottom lip is trembling and she's gripping onto his shoulders for dear life. Airis pushes another couple inches into her little pussy, feeling her stretch to accommodate his large size. It feels so wonderful; it's agonizing to have this kind of self control. They're actually hurting each other but in completely different ways. He thrusts his hips a little harder and buries a few more inches inside her.

"You're going too deep! Go slow!" she bites her lip.

"I'm trying," he says through gritted teeth.

But it's all too much. He can't hold back any longer. He grabs her hips and violently slams her down onto his cock.

She cries out as he buries the entire length into her virgin pussy. Fuck! Pain once again shoots through her core but at least this time she knows what to expect. Why'd he have to be so huge? He's crashing like a bulldozer against her cervix and she can't help but start crying again. She glances down between their bodies and watches in amazement and horror as his thick, steel hard cock, saws in and out of her small hole. It still hurts like hell but the pain is slowly residing. Her eyes meet his. He looks primal like he's in pain too, but she knows it's undeniable pleasure that's fueling him.

"God. You're such a good fuck. I didn't want any of those bar whores," Airis groans as he picks up the pace, surging into her cunt as deep as possible. He's breaking it in and it still grips his cock like a vice.

"And that little prick you were with wouldn't have fucked you like this."

Aslynn nods, biting her lip to keep from moaning, her small body bouncing up and down from the force of his deep thrusts.

"I almost jumped over the counter and ripped that kid's throat out when I saw him touching you. No one touches you." Airis growls, slamming his throbbing member as deep as it can possibly go, as if making a point.

Aslynn can't suppress her moan any longer. It's starting to feel good. Delicious, even. She likes the feeling of his pulsing, thick cock filling her pussy. It's so massive and she's surprised by how smoothly it slides in and out of her little hole. She can't help but grind back against him. He's stroking every inch of her and her body feels like its on fire. She leans forward and sweeps her wet tongue across the bite mark on his shoulder, hearing him moan in pleasure.

Airis reaches forward and grabs one of her nipples, pinching it hard between his fingers and tugging it away from her body. He's pleased to hear her yelp and feel her juices soak his cock. He flicks his thumb across the other nipple drawing out another moan of pleasure. That's what he wanted, her fucking him back and groaning as he uses her body.

"Oh, god, Airis..."

"Feel good?"

"Yes."

"Your mine now, you know that right?"

Aslynn looks into his eyes and nods.

"Say it."

"I'm yours."

"I'll fuck you however and whenever I want," Airis says. "But trust me, I want you more from you than just sex, Aslynn."

Airis suddenly withdraws, dropping her to her feet, and then flips her around so that she's facing the wall, spread eagle.

Gripping her hips, he drags his hard cock, up and down the length of her wet pussy, teasing her. She spreads her legs as wide as possible, her tits chaffing against the wall.

"Do you like this, Aslynn? Your body does, your juices are dripping out of your pussy," he mocks as he continues to tease her, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit.

She can't see him behind her but knows that he's grinning. She wants his cock back inside her little cunt but he's too busy tormenting her. She growls and hears him chuckle.

"Tell me you want my hard dick back inside your pussy, you little slut." He reaches around the front of her body and massages her swollen tits.

"I want you back inside my pus-pussy," she whispers softly

"Do better, slut."

"Please, I want your throbbing, hot dick back inside my tight cunt. I want to feel every inch of it as you slam it back into hole. Go deep. My little pussy is yours to use," she moans lustfully, desperately wanting to be filled.

"Mmm, very good." He releases her breasts and slides his fingertips back around her body, grabbing her ass. He kneads and gropes her flesh, then gently spreads her cheeks, gazing down at her little brown bud. He licks his lips as he drinks in the sight.

Sweeping his hard dick once again over the length of her dripping pussy, he quickly adjusts his position. Leaning into her and tilting his cock, he rams into her asshole with one brutal thrust. He grasps her hips holding her in place as she violently struggles, and he grinds into her as deep as possible. He releases a deep groan reveling in the feeling of her virgin ass, gripping, engulfing his thick cock.

Aslynn screams out in pain. He's ripping her apart! It's indescribable and unbearable.

"Stop! Stop! It hurts! You're ripping me open!" Her voice is shaky and weak, she can barely catch her breath.

Consumed by lust he ignores her, pounding her hard and fast, savagely fucking her with deep strokes. He doesn't care how she feels on the matter. He slaps her ass, then spreads her cheeks watching his throbbing cock, thrust in and out of her, disappearing inside her butt. He's going to cum. He can't hold back any longer. He violently slams his throbbing cock into her one last time before he cums. It's intense and he groans as he releases jet after jet of hot seed.

She feels his cock pulse inside her aching little ass as he shoots his load into her.

He's panting, dripping with sweat and it takes him a moment to regain his senses before he slides out, his cock slowly softening.

She gingerly touches her ass, her fingers covered in cum and a little bit of blood. She's shaking uncontrollably. She's in too much pain from getting her ass raped to yell at him. She's surprised she's even able to stand, well more like crouch. She starts to pick up her torn clothing but only shredded material remains.

He tucks his dick is tucked away in his pants, satisfaction fills his body totally sated. His gaze roams up and down Aslynn's naked body and he watches as his cum drips out of her gaping asshole and down her thighs. Seeing her gather her ruined outfit, he tosses her his T-shirt and big leather jacket.

"Thanks, baby," he says, his cocky smirk returning. "Looks like I got to take advantage of that sweet, little ass of yours after all. You better be at the bar tomorrow night. Oh, and don't bring anymore douche bags to the club, one of them might try to fuck you, and I can't always be there to protect you from rapists."

He laughs and then walks away, leaving her standing there alone in the alley.