All Comments on 'Asma's Eyes Are Opened Ch. 01'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need a second part of this soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Looking forward to part 2

TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this story. Not enough stories about Brown Muslim women and BBC's on here. Great to see myself represented in a story like this. Can't wait for the next chapter. Also should you require any help with future stories please let me know.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the reluctance of a woman as she is seduced into perversity. This Muslim woman introduction could be really appealing.

Seems Muslim men are super controlling egotists, and having her attracted to a dominating male could be too much of the same thing she gets at home. A bigger penis to ride is just bigger and not really different enough to turn her from the huge downside of social out casting by her people. Maybe polish the male character a little and make them not so, false but stereotypical, as a misogynistic street talking thug.

Thanks for sharing.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon - I take your point but I think you are trading in a sterotype yourself regarding Muslim men. We all have a cultural background that we then either accentuate or ameliorate.

Tahrima - Thank you so much for your kind offer. Its quite likely that I'll be in touch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES