Asma's Eyes Are Opened Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie's hand caught Asma's arm, her grip strong and warm even through the fabric of the latter's kameez tunic.

"You really don't look well. Take your break early - I can cover for a while."

Asma gave Ellie a weak smile. Her supervisor was generous and kind, a very good friend as well as her boss. Then the smile faded. Taking a break meant going back there. She made an effort and reasserted her reason. It was all such nonsense, she had got herself upset over nothing at all. She would go back there and Tony would not be there or he would be discussing deliveries. She was getting herself all upset and worked up over nothing.

"No hesitating. Get yourself back there and I'll see you in half an hour." Ellie's pale-blue eyes were intent on her and she obeyed.

***

There was no-one in the little break-area. There was no-one in the office. There was no-one save the usual staff in the storage space or the delivery dock. That left...

Asma looked up and saw one of the warehouse men watching her. His glance was casual and probably meant nothing. It was not as if he had not seen her there before. She wore her head-scarf and shalwar kameez as usual, not too strange for Western eyes but perfectly respectable in her own tradition. It was still a little unnerving to attract male attention however innocent. She had been taught from a very early age that to attract the eyes of any man but your husband was a sin Not that Afsar, her husband, had paid her much attention in that way for years.

A thought suddenly burrowed its way into her brain. She loved Afsar, at least she was very fond of Afsar, but had her husband ever felt about her as she had overheard Tony saying that he felt about her? Had her husband ever desired her in that visceral, full-blooded, way?

Asma felt the blood pumping through her body, the tingle of feelings that she had not felt in many years. Perhaps not since she was a young woman watching the film stars on the big screens of the cinemas back home. Her eyes darted around, hoping that no-one had noticed her excitement, then she carefully adjusted her breathing. Breath in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

Slowly she seemed to feel her racing heart slow down, felt her brain regain control of her emotions and senses. She knew that she should go back to the counter, she knew what she would likely find if she completed her search. She knew what she should do. What she SHOULD do.

Asma carefully pushed open the door leading to the staff facilities. Immediately she heard it - the rhythmical noise like last time. Her question had been answered. She now knew for sure what Tony and the woman were doing.

"That white-bread husband of yours give it to you like this, eh? Answer me you horny little slut."

"No... no.... never... He's nothing compared... to this."

The woman was panting out the words, gasping for breath between his thrusts. Even so Asma could detect the traces of her accent, Home Counties and private school. Definitely NOT the same woman Tony had been pleasuring here two days ago.

Pleasuring. Asma suddenly realised that was the word that had sprung into her head. She was in little doubt that both women were indeed taking pleasure from Tony's attentions. But did not Iblis always bait his traps with the sweetest of honeys?

"Oh God... that's good... so so good.. How can you... make it so good? Oh GOoddd." The last word began as a half-scream before it was muffled.

"Don't matter how - you just know I can. That's what keeps you coming back. You gonna be back ain't you girl. You gonna need more. Tell me."

"Yes, Yessss." It was more a growl than a scream now.

The noise was coming from the men's toilets. Asma had her ear against the door to catch every word spoken.

The noise paused. "Tell me proper - tell me in that rich-girl voice of yours. Tell me what you need to say and I want to hear."

"I'll be here tomorrow, meet you after work. Then we can have the whole night together. Just like you want."

The noise started again and she heard a short deep bass laugh. "Yeaaaahhhh. That's what I'm liking to hear. We'll go for a drink, then hit a club and then back to my place. What we gonna do there sweetness?"

"We're going to fuck. You're going to fuck me like I need. Like the white boys can't."

There was another low laugh of triumph and then the rhythmical noise resumed, louder and faster.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......"

A long building female moan again suddenly cut off. Asma leaned into the door and felt it give a little, the door ease open a crack.

The noise came a little louder through the gap. Now Asma heard the shallow excited breathing of the woman with clarity. She could only imagine how the woman felt - she knew that she had never experienced anything like that herself. The woman seemed to have lost her self-control, swept away by passion. Degrading herself here and offering herself to Tony for tomorrow. How many times had they done this, how many more times would they? The woman certainly didn't seem willing to stop any time soon.

The temptations of carnality had proved too much for her. Asma knew that she would never betray herself so. However, temptations come in many packages and at many stages. Asma herself was being tempted at that very moment. Its scale and magnitude was different but Asma could resist it no more that the woman with Tony could.

She eased the door open a little more. She was not sure what drove her but she knew that she could not resist. What would it hurt - if she was careful. The couple would be in a cubicle and would never know she was there.

Carefully and slowly she peeped her head around the door and then suddenly froze in place. Every logical part of her was screaming to retreat and carefully close the door after her. However, logic would never win out this time. The surprise was too great.

Tony and the woman were not in a cubicle.

She was standing and holding onto a wash-hand basin, her skirt hitched up over her hips to bare her bottom. Tony was behind her, making love to her from behind. No - not 'making love' - the couple were fucking. Asma had never felt comfortable using the word but it was the only possible one for what she was seeing in front of her. Tony had one hand clamped on a white buttock while the other fiercely grasped the woman's blonde pony-tail. He was fucking with long, deep strokes, powerful strokes that only ended when their hips met.

Asma's mouth opened a little and then she saw the woman's face in the mirror above the basin. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks were flushed and her mouth was open. Asma knew that there was an English word for what the woman was feeling, the word was 'ecstasy'. She also knew that she had never felt it.

"Don't stop... never stop... my pussy's yours. Fuck me, cum in me, claim me...."

The woman 's voice had risen until it was cut off again as Tony moved his hand up to cover her mouth. He looked up as he did it and Asma suddenly saw his eyes in the mirror. Deep, dark, intense and seeming to look straight into her soul!

Again she knew what she should do. Get out of there and report Tony for such lewd behaviour! Again she found that sometimes you didn't do what you were supposed to do. Her tongue flicked out and moistened lips that suddenly seemed very dry.

Tony kept up a steady deep rhythmn of thrusts into the blonde woman but now he spoke.

"Yeah, now you know what Tony can do. Now you know where to come when you need it. That's right ain't it."

The woman moaned her agreement but had Tony been speaking to her? Asma only knew that, via the mirror, his eyes had been locked onto her own.

Tony tightened his grip on the woman's pony-tail. "So Imogen, what you say to any other girls whose husbands been neglecting them? You recommend the Tony treatment eh?"

"Oh God yes," said Imogen "Every woman needs this... at least once."

"Never known one to settle for just once," said Tony. "Now see what I can do for you."

The words were no sooner out of his mouth than Tony suddenly accelerated his thrusts, transitioning to fucking Imogen hard. She grunted and struggled to keep herself upright on her heels, grasping desperately onto the basin with both hands. Each thrust drew a gasp from her until those gasps became a long shuddering moan.

"Where you want it?" Tony's voice barked out, urgent and strong.

"In me... In me...In me..." There was a desperation in that short repeated phrase, a need, a desperate desire.

Tony grunted and Asma suddenly knew that Tony was meeting Imogen's desire. Filling her with his seed, his baby-making seed. For a moment she was startled but then realised that Imogen must be on birth-control.

"Oh my God but you are magnificent," said Imogen with a bubbly laugh. She bent down and pulled up her underwear. "Got to pull these on or I'll be dripping all over the place for hours!"

Tony moved in and kissed her. "That's like it should be. Keep my seed nice and deep in you, in that sweet tight white-bread pussy. Just one thing'd make it better. When you gonna do that for me?"

Imogen giggled and returned his kiss. "I don't think Rufus would approve of that. Well perhaps he might - but not for HIS wife. Because I don't think you'd just settle for me coming off birth control would you?"

Tony chuckled and his hands found her belly. "Damn right. Soon as you dump them pills I'm gonna be fucking that fine pussy every chance I get until I've got this sweet flat little belly nice and full and round. Turn white-bread into Black bred."

Imogen gave him a smile of wicked naughtiness. "Bet you've used that line a few times. It ever work?"

Tony didn't smile. He just nodded. "Not just once or twice either. You be thinking about it - about being my focus of attention for a while..."

Imogen's teeth showed as she bit her lower lip. Then she playfully swatted at him with one hand. "I've got to be going. Back to work and away from naughty temptations like that. You could get a girl into trouble!"

"When they looking like you - every fucking chance I get," said Tony. The two shared another kiss before leaving.

***

Tony hadn't noticed at what point the pretty little Asian woman had started watching them. He also hadn't seen when she had sneaked away. However, he had seen her there for long enough and knew that she had got his message. He'd had his eye on her since the first time he'd seen her, at her interview. She had a cute face and was slim but that was about all you could tell under all those fucking clothes of hers. He knew her age but she looked damn good on it, had that attraction that some mature women displayed for a man with a connoisseur's taste in fine female flesh.

He'd imagined finding out just what she was hiding under all those drapes, showing her what a man could do for a fine woman like her. He hadn't thought about it long though. He knew her background - might as well have had 'unattainable' stamped on her file and her forehead!

Now though...

First, he'd been sure it was her the other day listening in while he was fucking Dannii. Now she's popping her head into the men's room to watch him and Imogen. It wasn't like she'd caught fright and run away. That cute little face had been watching them for at least a couple of minutes. Also, he'd seen the signs. Her eyes had been intent, fixed on them, her mouth a little open. Little Asma might be all prim and proper but she'd been excited by watching them.

Didn't necessarily mean she'd be down for some fun any time soon but it did raise her potential a whole heap of levels. He'd be keeping his eye on Asma.

***

"Feeling better?" Ellie prepared to relinquish her post at the counter.

Asma paused. She knew what was required of her. Even in the decadent West such behaviour could not be condoned. They did not call it immorality but rather 'sexual misconduct.' Anyway it was her duty to report what had happened.

"Er, Ellie, while I was back there I heard, er saw, er there was, er..."

Ellie's eyes focused sharply on her. "I can guess. Tony Turner? Tell me - did he act inappropriately towards you? Did he upset you? If he did I'll..."

"NO, no, he has not upset me. But it is perhaps not appropriate that such things happen. It might upset someone else." Asma wasn't sure what she was saying until she had said it. She only then realised that she did not want to get Tony into trouble. She only wanted to be seen to do the right thing. The realisation came as a shock to her.

"You are sure? We all know Tony. He is amazingly good at his job or he'd have been fired years ago. I can say one thing. He will NOT make a move on you. He understands that won't fly any more. But if a woman shows her interest in him then..." Ellie raised a plucked eyebrow. Her hand patted Asma's. "Anyway don't worry about Tony. He is no threat - in fact there have been times when customers cut up rough that we've been VERY pleased to have him around. I will back you up if you really want to report him but..."

Asma shook her head. "No, I will not report him. It is just very strange for me. I suppose I should just avoid him. At least when his, er, 'friends' are so loud that will be easy to do."

Ellie nodded and patted Asma's hand again. "You can always talk to me. You know that don't you?"

***

That night Asma lay in bed next to her husband. The events of the day, especially certain events, just kept replaying themselves over and over again in her mind. She felt guilty even thinking about such things next to Afsar. He had been a good husband to her, at least he had tried to be. She did not blame him for their recent troubles. It also was not his fault that he was not very exciting, especially not when it came to the bedroom.

She felt guilty again. Afsar was a good man and had he not done his duty as a husband in that way, had they not got three wonderful children? Were they not the pride of her life?

She knew that was the correct feeling to have but it was suddenly ringing very hollow. Was it wrong to feel that there was more to such things than merely the making of children? She had always believed that it was - but then she had not known...

Tony had shown her. Tony could show her a whole lot more.

Ellie had said that Tony Turner was no threat to her. Well, maybe that was true from Ellie's perspective.

Asma hesitated and then reached out to her husband. Her hand found the warmth of his upper thigh. Afsra grunted and then, still asleep, turned his back on her.

She knew that such things were not to be found here with Afsal. Such passion, such energy, such excitement. Apart from anything else she had seen Tony as he had pulled out of Imogen. She had seen his...

Afsal was slightly-built and he was not large down there. That did not mean that he was not a man, their three children proved that he was! But compared to Tony he seemed small and weak. He could never...

Asma struggled to get to sleep but finally did so. That night she dreamed and her dreams told her what she had already realised in her heart.

For everything that Asma had been for her 42 years Mr Tony Turner was very dangerous indeed...

12