Asmodeus

Story Info
The strongest knight in the kingdom.
1.3k words
4.33
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fabula was an online multiplayer roleplaying game. It had seeped its roots in my life since childhood, and because of it, I made many long lasting friendships. As an adult, owning my own apartment, working, dating, I still played Fabula.

The game made you choose between races and classes and gender. It was never weird for a guy to play a female character, but I had never played as one until my latest character, whom I named Nyx. Nyx was a mage. I was very excited to begin a new journey.

I leveled her up. I searched for a clan for her because the ones my friends were in were all full, and I found one. The leader was a very well known player, he led many clans, rival clans. My friends and I saw this as a way to spy on him, bait him, prank him. I joined.

The player's in game name was Asmodeus, and he turned out very welcoming to new players, including me. He was a rich player, with years of accumulated treasures. He gave some away to new players, helping them, buying them too. I told this to my friends.

Once I asked Asmodeus to help me defeat a powerful dragon, and he did, giving me the spoils with nothing to himself. I ended up admitting to him that I was actually a guy because I thought he was only helping me with secret intentions.

Asmodeus: - LOL I could tell

Nyx: How?

Asmodeus: secret

Nyx: o.o

Asmodeus: so i have a wife in game already, but you could be my bitch

Nyx: WTF??

Asmodeus: lol jk

Asmodeus: unless

Nyx: How much?

Asmodeus: lol

Nyx: lol

By the end of that conversation, I knew more about him. I knew his real name was Carlos. But I hid this from my friends, and started to play with Asmodeus more and more.

A week or so later, he asked me to be his official wife and divorced the other one, who was also a guy. I accepted. My friends thought it was weird but I convinced them it was all part of the plan.

However, I genuinely was starting to think of Asmodeus as sort of friend. Not a friend like any other, but someone I looked up to and admired.

He began to call me honey in game. Alright, that was roleplay. He asked my number, and in real life, he kept calling me honey and wife. That was less alright, but I didn't find the courage to ask him to stop, and then it sort of grew on me. I began to enjoy it. I looked forward to it. I got hard.

I always submitted to his wishes.

A few months into the marriage, I saw him for the first time. I was reluctant to share pictures because it could ruin what we had, but he insisted. I found out he was an 18-year-old skinny nerd, wore glasses, almost a decade younger than me.

Nyx: you really are 18, right? I don't want to be married to a minor.

Asmodeus: let's meet and I'll show you my id

Nyx: you wanna meet? even after you saw how i look?

Asmodeus: i wanna rub my face on that beard

An 18-year-old young man wanted to rub his face on my beard. On its own, it was outrageous. It was wrong. But that lad already had some power over me and made me fold in half. All I had to rely on was the excuse that everything was roleplay. But if we met in real life...

Nyx: sorry i don't think it's a good idea

Asmodeus: alright i can wait

And, for a while, things worked out without much change in our relationship. Until someone, maybe one of my friends, reached out to Asmodeus and told him I was a spy. It might have seemed like nothing to someone who didn't understand the game, but Asmodeus took the betrayal to heart. He ignored me in game and in real life, and I was afraid I was losing him for good. So drastic measures had to be taken.

Nyx: pls let's talk in person, i think i'm ready

It was too hard for him to ignore that message.

Asmodeus: what about your girlfriend?

Nyx: we didn't work out. i broke up with her. I should've told you already.

Asmodeus: was it because of me?

Nyx: what do you think?

Asmodeus: I want to touch you.

I shivered, thinking about Asmodeus himself, in the flesh, touching me. He might be a skinny lad but I knew his power, I knew that appearance didn't mean anything. Inside he was the biggest man I had ever known, so I invited him to my apartment, gave away my address, and my body too.

He was tall. I was surprised. There was no hesitancy in his stride as he came over me and pushed me against a wall, so eager, so ready. I carried ten years on my back which should've made me his elder, but the hunger of his youth took my wisdom to the gutter, and he was the oldest, the strongest. My weak knees bended over and he thrust in my mouth without a second thought.

He took me to the bed where I sat on top of him, feeling more like a cloud than a person, so light and small. In that position, with our dicks touching, I had to face the hard truth, I was a knife and he was a sword.

"Did you bring your ID?" I said.

"I forgot, but keep sucking, don't stop. I promise you I am 18."

I didn't know if I was doing a good job. I only had his words to go by. Everything felt new, and it had been a while since I felt that young, that full of possibilites.

"Suck my balls now. That's it. Suck my ass too, good boy. That's a good wife."

"I have to go now," he said. "Can't have my parents worrying." Asmodeus dressed in front of me, his white tight bum red from bites and sucks. "But I'll be back."

"You better," I said. I took him to the front door. I was still naked, and my belly was gleaming with the result of Asmodeus's release.

"You're so hot, Nyx." He slapped my butt and left.

Asmodeus played on my computer as if he owned it. What was mine was his. I knelt between his legs.

"Keep sucking my balls," he told me.

He was in a call with other friends. I could hear them laugh. They didn't know me, they didn't know who I was, so it didn't matter. I told myself while I got my fill.

"Take that big white cock," Asmodeus said.

I considered myself caucasian, but as I held him with both hands, leaving plenty of meat to spare, I saw much darker I was. My lips connected to the head and he spilled his sweet juice.

"He's eating my cum as we speak," he told his friends, and they laughed, asking for pictures.

One picture wouldn't hurt, if he hid my face. I liked the idea of being shown off like that.

But we didn't stop at one, and soon enough I had a whole album of cocksucking which he shared with his buddies, and his buddies loved it.

It turned out that one of his buddies was actually one of my friends. My pictures got around, all of them saw it. They all found out about me. Even my ex found out.

Asmodeus was angry, he wanted to found out who had leaked. I knew but didn't tell him. I didn't know how to feel.

Asmodeus: it's all my fault. I destroyed ur life

Nyx: stop. you didn't do anything wrong

Asmodeus: you're not angry?

Nyx: no. im fine.

The lie was comforting. He came to my place again, and didn't take any pictures as he fucked me. I got on my fours for him. I moaned for him.

"Don't go. Stay with me."

"Alright."

"Really? What about your parents?"

"They know I have a boyfriend."

I gagged on the word. "Boyfriend?"

"That's right."

What else could I do but accept? Asmodeus was the strongest knight in the kingdom.