Aspen Rae Dominates Autumn Ivy

Story Info
Aspen Rae dominates tomboy cosplayer Autumn Ivy.
2.2k words
3.13
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Aspen Rae is a tall, curvy and sexy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young woman with dark eyes who rocks the world of female bodybuilding and woman-focused adult films. The gal is fine as hell and has been dazzling the world of lesbian films for quite some time. Aspen Rae came to prominence after a steamy scene she did with world-famous blonde female porn star Mona Wales and another gal. After discovering that a lot of women and men in the world of BDSM like her work, Aspen Rae decided to give it the old college try...

That's how Aspen Rae became Mistress Rae, a professional dominant in the world of BDSM. True to her way of life, Aspen Rae doesn't have sex with men, since she is an out and proud lesbian. Mistress Rae dominates both women and men, but within strict limitations. In the year since Aspen Rae became Mistress Rae, she has dominated scores of women and men. One of the most memorable was a tall, muscular, tattooed blonde dyke with a lot of issues when it comes to dominance and submission...

Autumn Ivy is a tall, muscular, tattooed and sexy, tomboyish gal who straddles the line between Cosplayer, Fitness Fanatic, Motivational Speaker, and a lot of other things. Autumn Ivy is proudly lesbian and married to a beautiful woman. The tall, sexy and very fit Amazon has a lot of fans, female and male, and she believes in inspiring people to live their best lives. Autumn Ivy has a very satisfying sex life with her loving wife, but she has certain wants and needs that her other half simply won't understand.

Autumn Ivy is a dominant, and her wife is a submissive, and Autumn Ivy simply cannot express or explore her hidden submissive side with her. This is the dilemma of a lot of dominants and tops whose other halves are total submissive types. Autumn Ivy wants to try certain things in the bedroom, things that her beloved wife simply cannot understand. When a strong woman who typically dominates others wants to explore her hidden submissive side, whom should she turn to? Not her submissive female partner whom she's been dominating 24/7 since they met!

One fine day, Autumn Ivy sat alone at a corner of the ranch she shares with her wife, and after checking on her dogs and horses, she had a moment to herself. Autumn Ivy checked out the BDSM discussion groups, especially those for women who like women. One woman, Gloria somebody, talked about how much fun she had when she visited a professional dominatrix named Mistress Rae. Autumn Ivy checked out Gloria's spot, and saw that the tall, short-haired and muscular black woman was quite masculine, and evidently a top. Gloria, a natural female top, had fun getting topped by Mistress Rae. How cool was that?

"I want to explore my submissive side, but I'm a top and my wife is one hundred percent submissive," Autumn Ivy wrote to the discussion group. A lot of the ladies commented, including Gloria. The tall, dark-skinned and short-haired, muscular and downright masculine black woman seemed to understand Autumn Ivy's plight one hundred percent. In the lesbian community, just like there are stone butch women who never submit and always dominate, there are stone femmes who always submit and never dominate. What's a gal to do when she wants to explore outside the box?

"I hear you, Ivy, my wife Justine is a total sub, she couldn't spank me or tie me up even if I ordered her to, I had to go to Mistress Rae for that," Gloria replied confidently. Autumn Ivy felt excitement rush through her and she pestered Gloria for details. The butch black woman gladly shared her life-changing experience subbing for Mistress Rae, the pretty-faced, sexy and strong female bodybuilder who is an expert at dominating other strong women. After this, Autumn Ivy made up her mind, and reached out to Aspen Rae, also known as Mistress Rae...

"Welcome to my lair," Aspen Rae said to Autumn Ivy after ushering the other woman into the dungeon. Autumn Ivy, a tall, curvy, tomboyish yet sexy, muscular, tattooed blonde gal with a big round ass and a sexy grin, smiled nervously at her. Aspen Rae was not at all what Autumn Ivy expected, and the tall, muscular, curvy brunette's pictures didn't do her justice. Aspen Rae's look conveyed strength, sexiness and femininity all at once, and to Autumn Ivy, this was the definition of pure hotness.

"Mistress Rae, you're not at all what I expected," Autumn Ivy said with that nervous energy that her admirers dig so much. Aspen Rae, known to be bubbly and perky, whether on a porn set or while working out, smiled at Autumn Ivy and tried to reassure her. Aspen Rae has dominated a lot of women who are themselves dominant, like her friend and former co-star Mona Wales. The blonde and beautiful, ambitious and tough Mona Wales, a dominant porn star who fucks both women and men with her strap-on dildo, thoroughly enjoyed switching up and getting dominated by Aspen Rae. Mistress Rae is good at her craft, and the ladies can't get enough of her...

"Autumn Ivy, I've checked you out, you're great at Cosplay and Motivational speaking, and I want you to know that you are safe with me," Aspen Rae said candidly. Autumn Ivy looked at Aspen Rae, and nodded. What followed was a heart to heart discussion about female domination and female submission among women who love women. Aspen Rae dealt with strong women like Autumn Ivy every damn day but every experience is unique, and she believes in being patient with her clients. In Aspen Rae's viewpoint, butch women, tomboys, masculine ladies and the like aren't always dominant, and that's more than okay...

"Mistress Rae, thank you for understanding, sometimes I want to get slapped, spanked, tied up and fucked, but my wife is one hundred percent submissive and cannot even entertain the idea," Autumn Ivy said with a frustrated sigh. Aspen Rae smiled and nodded, then gently squeezed Autumn Ivy's hand. Rising from the table, the two women undressed, and faced each other while absolutely naked. Autumn Ivy's Amazonian body was smoking hot, especially that thick pale ass of hers, and Aspen Rae wanted some of that...

"You came to the right place, cutie," Aspen Rae said to Autumn Ivy with a sexy yet sinister smile. Aspen Rae likes to put her strong female clients at ease, earn their trust, and then spring the trap. It's what makes her such an efficient dominant. Firstly, Aspen Rae sat on a nearby bench and ordered Autumn Ivy to lie across her lap. After a brief hesitation, Autumn Ivy did as she was told. Aspen Rae caressed Autumn Ivy's big white butt, lusted after by millions of Cosplay fans and nerds around the world. Just like that, Aspen Rae began spanking Autumn Ivy. Strong women need to get spanked too, and that's more than okay...

"Oh fuck," Autumn Ivy yelped, and the tall, muscular yet curvy, downright Amazonian gal winced as Aspen Rae spanked her big white ass. Aspen Rae's sleek hands delivered swift, stinging punishment to Autumn Ivy's big ass, causing the other woman to yelp, and eventually those yelps turned into squeals. Aspen Rae spanked Autumn Ivy until the Amazon's pale ass cheeks turned bright red, and then some. Autumn Ivy shot Aspen Rae a defiant look, and Aspen Rae, in total dominatrix mode, slapped her face as a result...

"I am your top and you are my bottom, Autumn Ivy, this isn't one of your Cosplay sessions, I am in charge, got it?" Aspen Rae said sharply. Autumn Ivy nodded, her face reddening from anger, embarrassment and arousal. Aspen Rae continued with the session, and this time she put a collar around Autumn Ivy's neck, leashed her and led her around the dungeon on all fours. Autumn Ivy felt angry, and imagined herself rising against Aspen Rae and showing the annoying bitch who's the damn boss.

"Yes Mistress Rae," Autumn Ivy heard herself say as she was led around the dungeon by Aspen Rae as she would lead a pet. Aspen Rae could sense Autumn Ivy's mixture of anger and arousal. A lot of strong women aren't used to submission, even though they crave it, and first, the female top must break down the future female submissive. A strong woman like Autumn Ivy requires a strong hand, and lucky for all involved, Aspen Rae is the right woman for the job. Let the truth be told...

As the evening rolled on, Aspen Rae and Autumn Ivy continued to explore one another. Aspen Rae loved the look of defiance in Autumn Ivy's pretty eyes. This gal had wife material written all over her. If Autumn Ivy's lady isn't strong enough for her, then Aspen Rae is more than happy to step up to the plate. There is a fine line between dominance and abuse, and Aspen Rae is careful not to cross it. A true dominant respects his or her submissive, and that is that...

"I shouldn't have slapped you, I apologize," Aspen Rae said to Autumn Ivy, and she abruptly stood the other gal up, and removed her collar and leash. Aspen Rae looked into Autumn Ivy's eyes and flashed an apologetic look. Aspen Rae turned as if to leave, and Autumn Ivy grabbed her hand and spun her around. Autumn Ivy is quite freakishly strong and Aspen Rae, a bodybuilder herself, definitely felt that strength in her grip. The two women stared each other down. Who will give in?

"Don't apologize, Mistress Rae, when you slapped me, it turned me on, I pledge myself to you," Autumn Ivy said, and as a stunned Aspen Rae looked on, the muscular Amazon knelt before her. Aspen Rae's heart skipped a beat. Autumn Ivy is like a Jungle tigress in bipedal form, the kind of strong and ferocious woman that other women would kill for. Aspen Rae knelt before Autumn Ivy until they were face to face, and she smiled at her. Something silent and powerful passed between them.

"I pledge myself to you, Autumn Ivy, if you will have me," Aspen Rae said, and Autumn Ivy smiled, and then kissed her. The two women playfully wrestled on the dungeon's carpeted floor, and explored each other with wild abandon. Aspen Rae sat on Autumn Ivy's face, and the other woman grabbed her ass and slid her tongue into her pussy. Autumn Ivy was delighted by the way Aspen Rae's pussy smelled and tasted. Aspen Rae found herself moaning in pleasure, her pussy wet, her nipples hardening as Autumn Ivy ate her pussy. The Amazon was talented in that area, and Aspen Rae couldn't get enough of her...

"Fuck me," Autumn Ivy told Aspen Rae, as the tall, sexy brunette bodybuilder donned the strap-on dildo. Aspen Rae grinned and admired Autumn Ivy's thick ass as the sexy blonde female Cosplay fanatic got on all fours and twerked that ass for her. Aspen Rae playfully smacked Autumn Ivy's ass before gripping her hips. Leaning into Autumn Ivy, Aspen Rae began fucking her with the strap-on dildo. Autumn Ivy moaned happily as she got fucked by another strong woman for the first time in years...

"I will do all things your lady won't do," Aspen Rae whispered into Autumn Ivy's ear as she fucked her. Autumn Ivy groaned as Aspen Rae slammed the dildo into her pussy, fucking her with wild abandon. When a strong woman takes another strong woman to the edge of passion, it's pure beauty and pure perfection. Aspen Rae went to town on Autumn Ivy, spanking her ass, pulling her hair, berating her and fucking her pussy with the dildo like there was no tomorrow. At last, Autumn Ivy let go, and let Aspen Rae do her thing.

"Oh fuck," Autumn Ivy cried out, a little while later, as Aspen Rae switched things up. Autumn Ivy lay on the bed, her arms and legs bound by silken scarves. Aspen Rae lay pressed against her, her lips kissing her neck. Autumn Ivy groaned as Aspen Rae kissed her lips and throat tenderly before pinching her erect nipples. At the same time, Aspen Rae slowly but surely worked her fist into Autumn Ivy's pussy. The restrained Amazon felt positively helpless for the first time, and it both aroused and scared her. Aspen Rae grinned wickedly and fisted Autumn Ivy until the other gal cried out in sheer orgasmic delight...

"Hmm, I could become addicted to you," Aspen Rae said to Autumn Ivy and the two women kissed after emerging from the showers. Autumn Ivy got dressed, thanked Aspen Rae for a wonderful time and then drove home. Autumn Ivy went back to her wife and her ranch and dogs and horses, and she had a big smile on her face. Autumn Ivy is still a strong, dominant lady, and she looked forward to spanking and tying up her wife, but she did have fun submitting to Aspen Rae. Perhaps one of these days, Autumn Ivy might revisit Aspen Rae's dungeon. It's always fun to be different...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers