Aspiring Actress Ch. 06

Story Info
Where are they now?
2.8k words
4.47
17.5k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
343 Followers

Nick and Kelli had a pretty elaborate set up in their bedroom. Kelli's rise to stardom had been nothing short of meteoric. Their new plush Beverly hill home was fitting for a the young starlet. As such the bedroom was a large lush space.

To the right of their huge circular bed Nick had installed a large motor that was designed to operate a heavy duty industrial fan. The motor has since been repurposed to be used on Kelli. Nick hoisted the giant heavy 3 foot dildo up onto the bed.

Nick looked down at the giant blue dildo. The dildo was almost twice as wide as his little penis was long. He attached the dildo to the motor and pulled the rip cord to fire it up. The motor began to hum and then scream to life. Before long the giant dildo was vibrating loudly and rocketing back and forth rapidly.

The giant dildo vibrated with such ferocity that it sounded like a jet engine and looked like nothing more than an enormous blue blur. Nick reached down to touch the huge behemoth and it hurt his hand at the slightest contact. In addition the huge dildo rammed back and forth at such a speed that it shook the entire room and could be heard from the basement.

Nick was always astonished that Kelli could survive such a brutal machine. Since its installation Nick had felt like more of a heavy equipment operator than a boyfriend when they made love. To call their nightly routine making love was almost ridiculous.

Each night Kelli would get frisky. Nick knew what she wanted. She would make out with him feverishly. She would strip naked revealing her long curvy pale body. Nick would take a minute to play with her huge perfect tits. She would pull out his tiny penis and stroke it between two of her fingers for a minute.

Then he would get to work. He would attach the enormous dildo to the industrial motor. Kelli would get into position. She never needed lube she was always gushing a puddle beneath her. She would slide the dildo into her as far as she could go. Some nights Kelli could impale almost half of the giant dildo into her.

Then Nick would put on his protective equipment. Armed with safety glasses ear muffs and work gloves he would fire up the motor. It would take a minute to hum to life. Once at full speed Kelli's whole body would become a blur due to the violent speed of the giant vibrating dildo inside her.

Once activated Kelli could no longer communicate to Nick over the insanely loud vibration. Nick and Kelli had developed a hand gesture to indicate when she wanted it to be turned up or down or off. Nick knew once it was fired up Kelli always wanted it on the highest setting. He knew Kelli would want to remain impaled for at least a few hours.

Once Kelli was fucking the machine Nick would start to jerk off. He did love the site of his beautiful girlfriend cumming on the monsterous vibrating jackhammer. He just wished it was easier to make out her gorgeous body. The rapid vibration truly did mask her whole body head to toe as a big vibrating flesh colored blur.

Nick would cum after just a few short minutes. He was always careful to aim his tea spoon sized cum onto Kelli's face. Once he had cum he had to just sit and wait for her to give him the stop signal. It was unsafe to leave her alone while the powerful machine was running.

Often Nick would read a book or watch tv. Sometimes he would get hard again and jerk off once more to the site of Kelli squirting all over their bed. Nick had installed a splash guard at the end of the bed to sit behind. Due to the rapid ramming of the device Kelli's cum would spray all over the room explosively.

After the several hours of the device being active Kelli would either signal stop or pass out from cumming too much. If Kelli passed out Nick would turn off the device and the lights and leave her to her recovery. If Kelli was still conscious he would then learn over and kiss her deeply before she nodded off.

Nick didn't terribly mind the routine. This night was no different and he cherished the site of Kelli. The writhing cumming screaming blur before him turned him on. He pulled out his 3 incher and jerked off a second time to the site. Kelli's cum sprayed all over the room covering even the ceiling. His goggles had little droplets of her juices all over it despite him standing several feet away.

Nick marveled at Kelli as she tossed her head back with most of the tree trunk dildo up inside her. Kelli was spread eagle on the bed her vision was a blur. She could barely see due to the extreme vibration shaking her whole body. Her orgasms always came every few minutes in the beginning. After the first hour was the best. Her orgasms would run together and become one long sustained orgasm.

By the third hour Kelli would loose all muscle control. She would collapse on the bed and her body would gyrate limply to the rapid ramming of the 3 foot long 6 inch wide industrial vibrating dildo. This time Kelli knew she would pass out before giving the stop signal.

Her body went numb. She could no longer feel the steady spray of her cum splashing down onto the rest of her body. The only sensation left was her orgasm ringing endlessly like a single note. Her vision slowly tunneled and then went dark. The last sight she saw was a last effort to look down at the giant blue blur between her legs.

When Kelli awoke it was late in the day. She was alone in bed. Her giant dildo had been put away. The bed was made with new sheets having soaked the last sheets with her endless spray of ejaculate. Nick had even made an effort to clean her spray off her skin. Only a bit of the sticky fluid remained in her hair.

Kelli knew Nick must have left for work. Kelli had kept telling her newlywed husband that he didn't need to work anymore. Kelli knew Nick just needed something to do. Kelli paid for everything now that she had made it as an actress.

Kelli stood from the bed gingerly. She was always the most sore when she first stood. Today her legs felt like jello, Her pussy felt like it had been hit by a train, In a way it had with the violent speed of her fuck machine. She limped down the hall towards the bathroom.

A warm shower always helped her recover from her "pussy pulverizer." She took a long shower just leaning against the wall to support herself. Her body was used to taking such abuse now. Never the less fucking something like her device was exceptionally taxing.

She took this time to reflect on her career thus far. After her play gained fame so did she. In the four years following her debut she had been featured in a dozen films. She thought back to her first major movie roll. Nancy the young hot shot detective on the case of the missing diamonds. While hunting down the thief she had to have sex with the witnesses to gain information.

As was her style no roll was complete without numerous full penetration scenes. In an effort to keep with her style directors always cast her along side men with enormous cocks. It never ceased to amaze her how these directors found so many men with enormous cocks.

Kelli remembered back to one of her most acclaimed rolls. Debra the single mother who got in over her head with debt but met a handsome millionaire. It was a beautiful love story that even won an Oscar for best soundtrack.

For the sex scene in this roll they couldn't find an actor with a big enough penis to fit the story line. For this one they had actually built a prosthetic penis that the A list actor along side her could wear. She thought back to during filming when he pulled that monstrosity from his pants.

For her Oscar performance she had struggled mightily to fit this cock inside her that was larger than anything she had ever felt. After that performance giving birth would be nothing she thought. Her scene came out amazing regardless.

The scene was a romantic embrace. Her lover scooped her up in his arms and pinned her naked body against the wall. She kissed her A lister passionately for the first time. Their eyes locked and the audience knew love was in the air. The camera panned down as the dreamy gentleman slid his fire extinguisher sized cock inside her.

She reminisced on one of her more recent roles. The swashbuckling pirate wench who became the entertainment for the crew. It was her first time being gangbanged on film. 12 men in total came inside her for the block buster hit. Each mans cock was at least 12 inches long for the scene. For 20 minutes of a 120 minute run time she was fucked every which way by those fat horse cocks.

It was her next role that would really establish herself as an A lister. Up until this point she had been a rising star but could not be considered among the greats. Kelli feared constantly that her time in the spot light could be pulled from her. That's why when the hottest director asked her to star in his upcoming rendition of "KING KONG" Kelli was ecstatic.

Filming was set to begin in a week. It hadn't been long since Kelli had wrapped her most recent film "The land of the giant cocks." Kelli was eager to begin a new project. Even though she knew the script would most likely only include her fucking one giant cock she was excited. She figured even if there was only one King Kong he would at least probably be packing something pretty impressive.

As far as her marriage went things had settled down. Nick was happy and spent most of his free time reading. Kelli had grown very fond of making love to Nick even with his tiny wee wee. A little help from a giant blue fire hydrant sized dildo that vibrates harder than a jet engine and they had developed quite the sexual chemistry.

Kelli was content sexually. She was more or less faithful to Nick outside of her roles in movies. Kelli did admit to a few indiscretions here and there over the years. There was one time she had slipped up a tiny bit and spent a week with an entire NFL team getting tossed around like a football.

On another occasion Nick had been a little peeved at her when he got back from shopping. One of those damned celebs gossip magazines had gotten some pictures of her on the beach. She had gotten a little carried away with a few male porn stars staying at the same resort they were filming. The magazine cover depicted her in the middle of a broad daylight gangbang on the crowded Jamaican beach.

One other time she had a really brief love affair. It was just a momentary lapse in judgement that led to a 2 year long stint of fucking her personal trainer. She caught a glimpse of his huge cock hanging past the hem of his shorts while he helped her stretch. What are the odds that her personal trainer would have a cock as thick as a liter of coke I mean come on.

Other than that and a dozen or so other men she met on dating sites for women seeking well endowed men she had been completely faithful. Nick was really proud of her for being such a great wife to him. He trusted her so much now that he even let's her hang out with a lot of the men she has previously cheated on him with. Kelli knew she needed to get out of the shower soon. She had invited a bunch of men over to hang out and have a few drinks.

Now that she was making more of an effort to be faithful to Nick she knew she couldn't get gang banged but she still liked to hang out with a lot of really hung men. Most of her guests today were former co stars and men she had met on those websites. A couple of the people she invited were male escorts that she just really hit it off with.

Kelli knew she had to come up with something to entertain the 10 or so men she invited over. She hoped that instead of fucking her silly all day with their horse cocks they would be content with some finger snacks. She put on a skirt and shirt that was sexy but still said "I'm married."

Her shirt was a completely sheer tube top that was classy but still entirely revealed her big perfect tits. Her skirt was a plaid school girl skirt because what is more innocent than that. The only thing was this one didn't cover any of her ass. She hadn't gotten around to buying new panties since her slutty phase ended so she had to wear what she had.

Since her panties were going to be so visible in her skirt she knew she needed a pair that didn't send the wrong message. She selected a pair of tiny white thong panties that had "Gang bang whore." emblazoned on the front. That pair was a far cry better than most of her panties. She completed the ensemble with a collar and leash to really drive the message home she was a kept women.

Before long the doorbell rang. Kelli bounced down the stairs in her little outfit and opened the door.

"Wow looks like you guys invited some friends." Kelli said looking out at the huge crowd of men.

"Yeah we figured more than merrier at a gang bang right Kelli, Don't worry everyone here has a giant cock." Leroy said.

"You're silly just remember it's not a gang bang I'm married I don't do that anymore." Kelli said with a giggle.

"The invite said Gangbang send off." Leroy said.

"Yeah like a send off to my new life as a faithful wife that can't get gangbanged anymore." Kelli said putting on a serious face.

The men all laughed pushing past her into the huge estate. Kelli prepared a small platter of finger foods and brought them into the living room. She entered and surveyed her guests. All 20 or so men were seated around the room each had their cock out stroking their massive hard shafts.

"Now boys try to behave yourselves, My hubby will be home in a few hours and the last thing I want him to see is gigantic cocks, please enjoy some toast points." Kelli said placing the plate on the coffee table.

Kelli stood in the center of the room twirling her leash in her hand. She felt like teasing the men a little so she turned her back to them and bounced her ass for the men. She stood their trying to act like she was unaware that she was twerking seductively.

Nick had a good day at work very productive. He came home to a house that was quiet. He was used to coming home to the sounds of Kelli getting destroyed by huge cocks. Maybe Kelli had made good or her latest in a lomg line of laughable promise to be faithful. He called out to Kelli a few times with no response.

Nick entered the living room and that's where he found her. Nick looked down at the floor. Kelli was passed out with her whole body encased in cum. She was drenched head to toe in jizz. She looked like a glazed donut. She was on her back and buckets of cum was streaming from her loose open pussy.

Nick wasn't sure how long she had been there. He knew he needed to clean her up off the floor but he wanted to unwind a bit first. He figured by this point any damage all the cum was going to do to the carpet was done. Nick went out to the pool to continue reading his book.

Maybe to be continued... Let me know if you want another chapter. This story writes itself but it needs your comments.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
343 Followers