All Comments on 'Aspiring Actress Ch. 06'

by Tosshhh_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CuckFantasy69CuckFantasy69over 4 years ago
Nick needs to become a broken cuck.

Nick has to be given the choice between losing his soul mate and the lavish lifestyle he has thanks to her career or become a clean up boy and a sissy to those gigantic horse cocks. He has to be so used to servicing them when Kelli blindfold's him and tells him to sniff her fellow performer's cocks he will know them by name just from their ballsack odour.

Also those massive cock bulls need to verbally humiliate and degrade Nick making his girlfriend dripping wet watching them ejaculate on Nick's face.

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I always appreciate feedback cuck. I wasnt sure how heavy O wanted to go with the cuck route on this one. I might explore that as a possible ch.7 But check out some of my other stories that are heavy with that theme. I also will be writing a good story for that. A little teaser for ya.... a husband and wife on a mysterious island they are accwpted by the locals as long as they adhear to the rigerous religeous practices BIG COCK WORSHIP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think a b route story where you do explore the cuckold side that was stopped in chapter 4 wouldn't be bad honestly. Satisfy everyone a bit. I would wan't it to be a touch less comical with the heavy equipment, but it was enjoyed all the same haha

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_over 4 years agoAuthor
Identity crisis

Yeah ill admit that i didnt have a definite direction i wanted to go with this one. Ill put some thought into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous