All Comments on 'Ass Chronicles 05'

by iTaboo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Awesome as always!!! Can't wait for the next one!! Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Superb!

You have my undivided attention. The butt sniffing, the excitement of watching her poop, the wonderful big shapely ass. It has it all. Looking forward to more ass smelling and observed poop sessions.

blackgblackgalmost 10 years ago
hard in public

Tell Hellen it's always hard to take a dumb wither people watching.love there way you brang back those momories of my ex girl taking a shit at Redfern station with the ground crew watching.

The cctv camera also

But I told her to persaver and handed her more alcohol then tissue paper.

The doctor said "No problem bro!!" and then we were off.she even looks like Helen.

Don't take it back, Gay sex pool party for Ratboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing story can't wait for the next one! I love the part where he licks her ass after she pooped. Hope he can suck his slightly brown semen from her butthole too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next installment please?

Awaiting with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still waiting!!!

Checking your page dailt now for the next dirty rimming chapter ...

ParadigglerParadigglerover 8 years ago
Helen Poos For The World!!

This is a wonderfully paced series. I love how your previous chapter on Helen left the prospect of her making a bowel movement in front of you and your camera all the more worth waiting for. And as the urge and promise of her pooping beckoned, the harder I got!!

("You're still sure you want to watch me do a poo?" Helen queried.

"Yep." I croaked. My stomach was knotted with extreme anticipation. I grasped my solid shaft as I gazed at her bottom, not wanting to miss anything.

"Ok," said Helen, sounding unsure. "If you really want to. It'll be smelly," she warned.)

This is an exchange I have dreamed of having with so many women!! I could jerk off to these imaginings literally forever! And so well described and built up as her beautiful brown mass was eventually expelled for the world to indulge. Tons of dirty analingus and a graphic peeing episode were also instrumental in the build-up. Dirty, flithy, erotic, sexy all at once and it only deepens the desire for flavours and odours from this "forbidden" part of a woman's body. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written story

Thank you for sharing this story with us. It’s written with love, includes all elements I like and is not rushed. I’ll come back for more!

incenseincenseover 2 years ago

Excellently written story, a true delight for an ass lover, asshole sniffer, asshole licker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story with erotic descriptions of peeing and pooping.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361over 1 year ago

Fantastic story! I loved all five part and the amazing, dirty and sexy encounters with Sheila, Pam and Helen! I have always been an ass man and this story has it ALL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous