Freak World

Story Info
A short peek into my world of freaks.
3.1k words
2.63
7.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

"SPENCE (The King Of Queens)... GET YOUR PUNK ASS OVER HERE! NOW!!" My dopey nerd/slave boy cousin runs over.

"Shove your fucking little dick in Gretchen's mouth and feed her your fuckin cum! NOW!" He obeys.

I'm fucking my bitch, former Miss America Gretchen Carlson on my dining room table, pounding the living fuck outta her blonde milf pussy, her legs on my shoulders, my hands molesting her perky C cups.

"UHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK ME DADDY!! Umph." Gretchen's squirting scream of lust is stopped by Spence's fat dick, fast fucking her fucking mouth. Her gorgeous, smeared, ruby red lips grip it tight, as Spence fucks her slut mouth at hyper speed. His super fat rod races in and out of that beautiful mouth a thousand miles an hour.

My ten and a half inch, insanely fat cock power hammers up her dripping wet, tight gripping cunt with relentless force, making the oak table shake uncontrollably.

"Umphhhh." Gretchen gulps down Spence's thick seed, as he cums, with that dumbass look on his face.

"Suck it all down, bitch." I tell her, roughly squeezing her 35C jugs. She grunts, screaming in ecstasy around Spence's cumming cock, smiling at me, loving the rough pounding and titty play.

I pull out and point my cock at Spence, pissing all over him from the other side of the table. The dorky bastard loves it. He's a freak... like everyone here. Piss splashes on Gretchen's beautiful face, dripping off her cheeks and forehead to the carpet.

"Now get outta here you little bastard!" I tell Spence, as he stands there with a goofy, post cum grin, in his black latex slave garb, the tip of his uncircumsized dick in Gretchen's cum craving mouth being sucked hard. He runs off making piggy noises. I love this shit.

I start cumming. My super sperm arches through the air and lands right in Gretchen's wide open mouth. She's raised her head to catch it all. Her tongue is outstretched, lapping away, a huge cum craving smile on her lipstick smeared, super slutty face. Glob after glob of the tastiest and best cum ever coats her tongue and splashes into her mouth, quickly swallowed by my gorgeous assistant/fuck toy.

I start pissing again, when I finish cumming. Gretchen licks her lips, as my piss shoots full fucking blast into her slutty, thirsty mouth. She keeps smiling, as she drinks my piss, loving every warm, salty drop. One of the sexiest... and horniest... bitches on earth. It's why I hired her ass.

Gretchen swings around sucks my massive meat dry, deepthroating the whole massive log. Her eyes never leave me, looking up at her boss/owner with pure love and unbridled animal lust. I fuck her throat harder and harder, making her gag, her spit pouring out of her mouth, all over the table.

Gretchen sucks me with pornstar perfection, her short blonde haired head bobbing and shaking wildly, her tongue licking my hefty ass shaft side to side, her spit continuing to pour out of her mouth. I cum dump again, right down her throat.

"Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm! Feed me daddy..." Gretchen moans around my cum spewing cock. She drinks down every thick, creamy drop of super protein in me. She licks and sucks me perfectly clean, lovingly smiling at me the whole fucking, cum guzzling, super slut time. FUCKKKKK! I LOVE MY FUCKING LIFE!

AND WE'RE JUST GETTING FUCKIN STARTED!!

...

Making out with my cousin/fuck toy, former pornstar turned comedienne Alia Janine in my big ass leather recliner. She's rubbing those sweet ass 34G all natural melons all over my big ass beer belly and pierced nipples. The bitch knows how to make daddy feel good.

Alia puffs hard on the blunt, then puts it in my mouth. She blows the smokw on my neck and pierced nips. I groan in delight, smoking, enjoying her right hand on my soft cock, slowly jerking me. She's so licking my left nipple, looking up at me, wanting to please me. All my freak bitches love pleasing me. They belong to me. They love me. They adore me. Hell fuckin yeah!

"Daddy... can you buy me a car? I really want a new Ferrari. Pleaseeeeeee." One of my daughters... everyone calls me daddy... Chanel (Chanel West Coast) asks, walking over to my recliner, giving me a sweet, begging look. She's my daughter, she knows she gets what she wants. Fine ass hottie too. She doesn't have to earn it, but I love it when she does. She knows.

Chanel moves over to my right side and kneels down, leaning over and licking my huge mushroom head, digging into my piss slit with her very talented, very slutty tongue. Alia pushes my soft cock into Chanel's mouth. I sit back like the king that I fucking am and smoke, blowing it straight up into the air, grinning wide, pimp style.

Chanel sucks me off beautifully. Alia jerks my shaft, while my sweetheart sucks me, her tongue wrapping around my super fat meat, her spit pouring down the huge shaft. Chanel looks up at me with a sweet smile, her mouth overstuffed, stretched so wide with my dick. She bounces her long blonde haired head on it, swinging her hair wildly.

Alia sucks my pierced nipples, as Chanel sucks faster and faster. I feed her a huge load of sperm, and she gulps it all down, not missing a drop. Her mama taught her well. Especially since her mama is my mama. Yep. My mother is my daughters mother. (Big Smirk)... We keep it Freaky as fuck around here, motherfucker. Hell yeahhhhhhh!

My cum pours outta me, straight down Chanel's throat. My gorgeous daughter always make me smile. She sucks me bone dry, then kisses the huge, bulging head, leaving a big, hot pink lip print on it. She gives the underside a big lick, and smiles so sweet at me. Damn... she's beautiful.

I pull her up to me and kiss her. Alia joins in and we three way kiss. I then let them kiss and suck tongues, while I finish my blunt.

I unlock the right side of my recliner... mini fridge is on the left... and pull out a brick of C notes. I keep cash everywhere. Fuck it. I can... so I do it. I hand the brick to Chanel. "Keep the change, baby doll." I smirk, blowing Chanel a cocky kiss.

"THANK YOU DADDY... THANK YOU SO MUCH." Chanel excitedly jumps in my lap and kisses all over my face, happily hugging me. I reach down and fondle her sweet ass, under her plaid mini skirt. She's got on a sweet ass hot pink thong. My bitches know how to dress. Chanel kisses my cheek and heads over to Padma's office.

"Love you daddy." Chanel waves back at me, blowing me a kiss, as she leaves.

Alia sits on my lap, sliding my still hard cock up her tight, super juicy cunt, and starts to ride me. She's only wearing a white sports bra, so I pull them super titties out of the top of it and let em hang over it. I look em over and smirk. God damn... Alia has awesome tits! I slap em hard. She moans and rides me, closing her eyes and smiling, my massive dick making her feel so fucking good.

I pinch, pull and shake her fat nips, making Alia bite her licks in pleasure and smile so happy. Sexy bitch. I squeeze the fuck outta those mega melons, shaking em and slapping em. I love molesting her jugs. Alia fucking loves it too. She keeps smiling and riding, that pussy gripping me tight, as she bounces and squirts all over me. I return the favor, dumping an extra large load of semen in her cum shooting twat.

I suck and suck and suck her huge titties for a few, leaving them red with suck prints after I'm done. Alia plays with my gray and dark brown hair and smiles, biting her bottom lip, loving every fucking, titty gobbling second of it. It's a damn good day so far... and it's gonna get even better... and freakier.

...

In my office...

"Mmmmmmm." My personal assistant, ebony sex educator Tyomi Morgan is at my desk, looking over some business stuff on the laptop. I'm behind her, drinking a beer and belching, groping her large, ebony melons, through her gray and white sports bra. I pull her smooth ebony jugs out of it and slap the shit outta those gorgeous, natural melons. I pull those fat, black nips as far as they go and let em snap back, over and over.

"God, yes! Mmmmmmm." Tyomi is enjoying it. I grope em, shake em... and squeeze em some more. She turns her head and rubs her gorgeous face all over my fat white dick, softly biting it. Neither one of us is wearing anything down low... no one usually does in my house. Her bushy black pussy is grinding on my desk chair, her juices dripping onto it.

Tyomi sucks me off while I molest her dark chocolate titties. I slap em, making her moan, as she devours my huge white rod spitting on it and licking all over it, then bobbing her black afro topped head faster and faster on it. Several minutes later, I cum dump down her throat. Tyomi drinks it all, looking up at me with those dark, seductive eyes the whole fucking time.

I dump a warm load of piss down her throat next, watching Tyomi's throat work quick, swallowing hard, to drink down every salty drop of yellow piss. Tyomi smiles lovingly around my cock, as she sucks me dry, kissing all over the huge white shaft and bulbous mushroom crown. She slowly licks up my entire dick, stopping at the tip to wink at me and smile. She then quickly laps her tongue off the tip, blowing me a big kiss, opening her mouth to show me she gulped down everything. I lean down and kiss her, still squeezing those awesome melons. She's one hot ass slut.

I walk out of the office and see Spence lurking around, looking for a chick to peep. "SPENCE." I call him over. He runs to me.

"Yes boss." Spence looks at me through his gimp mask.

"Fuck Tyomi." I smirk.

"Yes boss." Spence licks his lips through the latex mask and rubs his hands, his cock jumping from excitement. He enters the office and Tyomi gets up and walks over to the sofa, bending over, her hands on the couch, wiggling her thick, curvaceous ass to tease him.

"Fuck her in the ass, doggy style. Film it too. I wanna watch it later." I tell him, as I head to my gym.

"You got it boss." Spence can barely contain his excitement. Tyomi hands Spence the lube, enticingly shaking that phat ass booty again. Spence loudly grunts in excitement. I smirk, shaking my head, and walk over to my gym to see my wife, Ronda Rousey.

...

A few minutes later, I'm balls deep in Ronda's perfect ass. She's bent over in front of the wall to wall mirror, holding the rail in front of it, while I'm pulling her dirty blonde ponytail slapping her ass harder and harder and hammering up her ass with rampaging power.

"GOD DAMNNNNNN!! FUCK MY ASS DADDYYYYYY!! HAMMER THE FUCK OUT OF ITTTTTTT!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Ronda screams blasting her pussy nut across the room. That bitch can squirt! She looks back at me, an animalistic look of pure sexual fury on that perfect face, grunting and licking her tongue out at me.

I ass pound her for another hour, watching her super squirt across the room seven more times. I also check out my phone. Tyomi is sending me pics her her getting ass pounded by Spence. One is her licking her lips as Spence rams up her dark chocolate booty of perfection. She tags it with, "LOVING HIS WHITE DICK IN MY ASS." She also sends me some kiss emojis. I smirk, loving her getting ass fucked by another white dick. That shit turns me on. It's freak city 24/7 round here, bitch!

I dump my thick wad up Ronda's perfectly toned, wrecked ass, grunting as my cum shoots deep in that booty, thick wads of sperm racing outta my fat ass cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Fill me up daddy! Mmmmmmmmm. GOD!!" Ronda moans, power squirting one more time. I can feel her sweet nut on my fat balls, as it blasts towards the wall on the other side of the fucking room. Pimp daddy makes the bitches squirt like a motherfucker!

Tyomi sends me another pic, as I pull out and Ronda wheels around quickly, kneeling and sucking me clean. She's looking up at me, wanting my approval, her mouth stuffed beyond full of fat ass cock meat. I look down and blow her a kiss. Ronda smiles happily around my cock and sucks away. I belch and look at the pic while Ronda slobs my knob.

The pic is Tyomi shaking her big, bodacious, black booty on Spence's fat white dick, as he pounds her ass full speed, grinning like a happy ass goof, through his gimp mask. Tyomi is blowing me a kiss with the tag, "FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. MIGHT DRINK HIS CUM." She sends me a dozen kiss emojis and a dozen hearts too. Love that horny ass black bitch. I'm putting that vid up on my website. Hot ass interracial butt sex... always a big seller.

...

My home of freaks is in Hollywood, up in the hills. I built a trailer park on my lot. Why? Cause I fucking felt like it. I've been called the White Trash Hugh Hefner, so it fits. I grew up across the street from a trailer park, in Van Nuys, where I'm from, so it gives me a real homegrown feel. Plus... I got a bunch of freaky ass sluts running around the trailer park... and I'm freak fucking every damn one of em. Sex, drugs, booze, and more fucked up sex. That's the way I fucking live.

...

My head wife, Kim Kardashian is doing her nails, while she's riding me on our bed. Her still tight pussy perfectly grips my king dong, shooting her juices all over it like a pussy car wash.

I'm laid back drinking my 20th beer... belching loud... Kim giggles... while I watch my supremely perfect wife bounce and grind my dick like the cock riding expert she fucking is. That fucking pussy grips me so damn perfectly.

Kim leans back slowly, smiling at me, as her pussy squirt on my cock, gripping it super tight. Fuck!! It feels good. Kim's a cock grandmaster. She works one better than anyone. It's why the fuck I married her. That and her mom and sisters. I've got em all pregnant. I don't knock up Kim. I don't wanna mess with that perfect body. That ass is my greatest trophy. It's all mine... and I enjoy the fuck outta it.

Kim's mom Kris loves to drink my cum and piss. All her daughters inherited that. Those bitches keep.me busy feeding them. Fucking em sill too. All of em love it up the ass. I let Spence fuck em too. So I can have a break. He only gets to fuck their asses though. Their pussies belong to me.

A little later, Kim is drinking my second load of jizz, while I film it, to put it up on my site. She smiles at the camera, putting on a show, playing with my cum. She lets it hang out of her mouth, then slurps it all up, over and over, swirling it with her tongue, then gulping it all down.

I send some pics to her mom with the tag, "YOU'RE NEXT." Kim sucks me clean and moves up to me, laying on my chest.

Kris sends me a pic of her naked, in her bed, using her vibrator on herself. She tags it, "CAN'T WAIT, DADDY. I WANNA DRINK IT ALL. MMMMMMM." She throws in a bunch of heart, kiss, and tongue emojis. Horny slut. I dig that bitch.

...

The next day, in the trailer park...

It's rent day. My favorite day. Most of the sluts living here live rent free. That's not exactly true. They don't pay rent... but they pay me. They give up the pussy, instead of the money. They're boyfriends and husband's don't have a clue. They just tell em, they're coming over to the managers office to pay the rent. Ha. I fucking love fucking other dude's pussy. I'm down with O. P. P. for life, bitch. Yeah... you know me. (Smirking and smoking)

The eighteen year old daughter of a black couple, the Jacksons, pays the rent for em. The dad doesn't know a thing. His slutty wife on the other hand, pimps her daughter out to me... and I pimp her out too. She needs the money for community college, so it all works out.

The young bitch can suck a mean dick. She learned well from her slutbag mama. That bitch will fuck anybody. She's been cheating on her clueless husband since before they got married. Lola, the mom, has told me all about her philandering ways while she's riding my fucking white dick up her tight black ass. We share a blunt... and she shares her slutty stories.

Candy, the daughter, is licking all over my fat white weiner like a lollipop while Spence films it. It's foing up on the site. Hot young black pussy... another big seller. Extra money for the young bitch. She does some cam work in her spare time, so she's used to the camera. Beautiful girl. All natural 30G tits on a thin, smooth, chocolate frame. Perfect.

Candy's drains my fat balls, gulping down a enormous load of cum. The young hottie is a stone cold cum freak. She drinks it all down, enthusiastically. Every damn drop, her hands wrapped around my fat shaft, jerking me off, to get out every last drop. Another month, rent free, for her and her parents.

I let Spence take her for a spin too. He fucks her tits, cumming all over those huge chocolate melons... making sure to film it all.

We spend the rest of the day "collecting rent." Five more sluts, four of em drug addicts, pay their rent the fun way. I give em some weed and coke... cause I'm in a good mood.

My life is freaky. Sex crazed and filthy. That's my world. My own, personal... Freak World.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers