Ass Hysteria Ch. 04: Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking to the lovely teenager sucking his cock had him fully conscious in seconds. He wrapped his fingers in her long, jet black hair and began pulling her head back and forth, the knob of his staff slipping past her uvula and making her gag.

Overcome with lust and the wet warmth of her mouth, he started driving his hips. Managing to get his dick in her throat, Ellen choked but took it, breathing in sync while fingering herself furiously. Just as she began to orgasm, he held her face still with just the glans in her mouth and started to ejaculate. Swallowing effortlessly as each wad of spooge was ejected, she squirmed as her own climax hit.

"Well, that was an awesome way to wake up. Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," she replied, her hand still resting between her legs.

After breakfast and separate showers, they hit the road in his luxury SUV. By his request, Ellen wore a t-shirt and shorts with no undergarments. He had playfully chided her for her "old lady" one-piece swimsuits, vowing to get her some bikinis. The topic, a deviation from what had been generic banter soon became sexual and out of the blue he asked a pointed question.

"How many men are there besides me? Just out of curiosity."

"Ever or right now?"

"It's none of my business in a sense but since you mentioned it, how about both."

She looked off into space for a few seconds, starting to blush. Her recent exploits were adding up quickly. Jones, Greg and Paul just from work. Doug, who her BFF Sue had invited to fuck her ass. Smuggled into her bedroom very recently had been Stan and Alex, both who'd been screwing her for months. She'd also sucked off and fucked Randy in the backseat of his car over the last ten days, another fairly regular affair.

"Thirteen total and I guess three right now. Including you, I mean."

'All three of you fucked me yesterday,' she thought with a smirk.

"Do they, well us, all fuck your ass?"

"Yes."

"Including yesterday?"

'Ohmigod! How does he know that?!' she thought.

"I only say that because I noticed in my office that your sweet little asshole had obviously been put to work recently. You were a bit swollen back there. That's fine, of course, but I just happened to see it."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry, again it's none of my business. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. Let's change the subject, we'll just talk about us, about me fucking your ass."

For the next several miles they discussed nothing more than her desires for the immediate present. More relaxed with Jones as each moment passed, Ellen was soon as forthcoming as she was with anyone not named Sue. She confessed that she was ready to come that very second.

"I keep flashing back to yesterday...your tongue and fingers inside me. Fucking me, everywhere. It's been a long time since I've come so much in one day. Maybe ever."

"Would you mind getting yourself off now while we're in transit and I'll make it up to you when we get there?"

With no hesitation, the brunette unzipped her shorts and dropped a hand down the front, sliding the palm over her moist lips.

"If you take them off, you could get to your ass, too. There's lube in that bag at your feet if you want."

In a little over a minute their torrid affair went full circle. He had walked in on her while she fingered herself pussy and ass, babysitting his kids. Now on the highway, she pulled her shorts completely off one leg and smeared a middle finger with a dab of the cherry lube from the bag. Lifting her hips and spreading her heavy thighs, she pushed the digit quickly to the last knuckle in her asshole. Lips parting to allow a moan to escape, she then sank two fingers at once into her now yawning pussy, moaning louder.

Watching her intently through his peripheral vision, the 45 year-old was rock hard in moments and after swerving badly, he smiled seeing an exit for a rest stop. Pulling in, he parked in the far back and immediately dropped his face into her lap.

On the verge of climax already, the added pleasure of his lips on her clit with fingers in both holes brought it on instantly.

After allowing her time to recover, Jones got into the backseat, reaching for and pulling her after him. Laying her facedown on the leather, he lifted the 19 year-old under the waist and bent her until her succulent behind was in reach of his mouth. Her fat cheeks parted naturally, positioned as she was and he stabbed her rubbery anus with the tip of his tongue.

Stretching to reach the flavored lubricant by the console, he quickly coated three fingers while still jabbing with his tongue. Squashing the digits together, he pressed the trio against her asshole and pushed steadily but hard. Ellen shrieked, her back arching at the surprising intrusion, her sphincter flexing rapidly. He stuffed them past the second knuckle and then his pinkie became an obstruction so he eased them back and out. Quickly lubing the smallest digit, all four appeared at the circle of wrinkles and he pushed again, firmly but not as hard.

It was obviously a lot for her to take at once but the tips were inserted with relative ease while she squealed. The stretching started to become somewhat uncomfortable past the first knuckle as the width increased. Still pushing deeper, if slower because of the stronger resistance, he stuffed her rectum to the midpoint before the brunette spoke up.

"That's a lot," she gasped, "and it kind of hurts."

He promptly started easing them out, aided by her protesting ring of muscle.

"I'm sorry, Ellen, I got carried away," he said, "I'm just intrigued by what you can do and are willing to do with your body. That was too far, so now I know your limit."

Her asshole closing but still gaped a few inches from his face, he slithered his tongue inside. The pungency he tasted had no effect on his lust and stiffening the muscle, he dug as far as he could, deeper than she'd ever been breached with a tongue. Her rectum still throbbing from the digital attack was soothed to a degree by this new act and felt wonderful on its own.

As her shit hole returned to its normal circumference, his tongue was forced back and Ellen once again spoke her thoughts.

"Your dick fits back there in case you forgot," she whispered.

"What are you saying my dear? Tell me."

"I want you to fuck me in the ass. Please."

Pants and briefs at his knees moments later, he pushed the ravishing brunette flat on her stomach and straddled her. His greasy cock split the globes of her behind, the head pushing against and into her asshole and she started panting. Sinking into the moist, scorching cavern with one methodical thrust, he grunted to her moans. Her sphincters achingly throbbed and she still bounced upwards to meet his lancing, the deviant pleasure more potent than the pain.

He pumped his hips like a piston as he fucked the voluptuous teens ass, both jubilant with the coupling. A complete glutton for sex in general, Ellen was obsessed with getting butt-fucked for all of the perverse sensations. She was able to climax simply from anal penetration roughly half the time, her nerves in the tunnel extremely sensitive. As the man on top of her drilled down, she hoisted her hips up briskly in response.

Thanks to the oral alarm clock she'd set that morning, his staying power was high and his cock whistled in and out of her tight asshole consistently. The ecstasy led to a gradual build up to climax for the young stunner. Taking the pounding with delight, she patiently let the wave build without any vaginal stimulation. After about fifteen minutes, her moans started to get higher in pitch, her reciprocal bouncing erratic.

The tide of orgasm crested over her with crushing force, spasms and contractions ripping through her saturated pussy and stuffed asshole. Even knowing the tell tale signs; her jerky motions, the falsetto screeching, Jones had braced for but was unable to stave off ejaculation. Wanting to keep fucking her humid, vice-like asshole indefinitely, he cursed under his breath even with the euphoria of shooting his load washing over him. He pinned himself against her with every ounce of strength he had, dumping long strands of jizz into her steaming colon while she howled.

Sitting up a few minutes later, they both happened to glance out the non-tinted rear window to the sight of a telephone line truck. The technician was eating a sandwich and staring back at them. Smiling, he gave a thumbs up and then pointed at himself before pointing at Ellen with a shrug, the implication obvious.

Jones smiled at the bold gesture and looked at the teen for her reaction which was simply a blush.

"Take your time getting back up front, if you don't mind. Let this poor fella see that spectacular ass."

Smiling herself now as the trend of men watching her in sex acts continued, Ellen followed his instructions. Not particularly interested in exhibitionism (not opposed to it either), she slowly made her way back to the passenger seat. She paused and twerked her mouthwatering behind for a few seconds, Jones fondling her cheeks gloatingly while the lineman gawked.

Jism spilled from her rectum as she climbed over the console and she was reaching for a tissue as she sat down. Meanwhile, her driver saluted the technician and after pulling up his pants, he took his place in the front seat.

The thought of sharing her with another man had never entered his mind but her utter lack of modesty led him to believe she wouldn't object. Besides, she'd freely admitted that two other men were fucking her when she wasn't with him. For all he knew, they were tag-teaming her, putting her in double penetrations; any number of things.

Other than his overload of fingering in her asshole earlier, she'd never paused, let alone refused, anything he'd attempted with her.

The idea of a threesome with another man didn't appeal to him but the knowledge that she probably would was filed away. His thoughts then went back to fucking her silly and using her body as he pleased over the weekend.

*****

Ass Hysteria Ch.5 Preview

Ellen groaned as the knob of Derek's cock popped through the clamping wall of her sphincter. He was hung every bit as well as his brother and it was the number one reason he was sinking into her asshole now. In her opinion, there was definitely something to be said for size and getting her backdoor packed by either of them was mind numbing in its ecstasy.

With the massive shaft stretching her slick rectum, she became barely cognizant of her surroundings. She didn't hear the front door open, the footsteps racing up the stairs or see the door knob to the bedroom turn. She only looked up blankly with the motion of the door opening.

Her mouth hanging open in a display of sheer bliss with the dick in her asshole creeping ever deeper, her eyes lit up as she watched Paul kick off his shoes. Stepping out of the frame, he closed the door behind him and walked towards her shedding his clothes as he approached. When his own stiff cock sprang into view, the pale beauty brought her lips together and licked them.

Stopping at the edge of the mattress, his crotch was at the exact height of her mouth she robotically opened wide again. Her upper body contorting as Derek was finally stuffed to the hilt in her bowels, Paul slid his cock along her tongue. As Ellen pursed her lips tightly around the staff, her lovely eyes drooped closed, immersed in the perversity and pleasure.

She'd been fucking Derek for the last month and Paul for just about three but this was the first time they'd been inside her together. It was also her initial spit roast with anyone and turned on greatly, she also fell into it as naturally as if it was a daily task.

Paul soon laid his palms across her ears to hold her in place as he literally fucked her mouth. He'd gotten enough blowjobs from the teen by now to know her exact gag point. His glans would just pass the curve of her neck and he'd ease back until it was at her lips.

Behind her, Derek had both hands full of her succulent ass cheeks as he both drove his cock balls deep in her asshole and pulled her towards him. Ellen's own reverse bucking soon overtook the speed of his direction as she thrust back harder with each motion...

12