All Comments on 'Assassins MC Pt. 03'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a bunch of power-hungry asshole men. I pity these women. Rich is nobody's hero. He's only going to get worse. Fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrrr

damn, what a loser, what a bunch of losers, these guys are jerks and assholes for treating women like this, you are a good writer to make a reader hate them with a passion, but I am curious to see if this guy can be redeemed or if, conversely, he'll just fall deeper into evilness by abusing and using his girlfriend's mother in addition to everything else... I keep hoping this woman would grow a spine and find a way to bring the whole operation down, but it seems like you're setting her up to be a submissive rag - seriously, she got respect for this kid for beating her with a belt????????? PLEASE give us a happy ending by freeing the women and putting this bunch of sickos in their place!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At some point motorcycles are going to mentioned

I hope. It’s been interesting so far.

AssassinWolfAssassinWolfover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you are all enjoying the story. I won't say specifically if he will be redeemed, but I will say this is a story focused on the family if that gives a hint. There are MANY more parts to come.

Motorcycles will be mentioned eventually, but this story isn't focused on them.

The book clocks in at over 150k words, but I'm still editing the later sections. The overall arc expands through the end of the book "Assassins MC" and continues in the next one "Santana," which I'm writing now. I hope everyone sticks around for the entire story, and remember, don't assume the direction it appears to be going is where it will end up.

That's all the hints I'm giving right now. Feel free to contact me in the comments or directly and ask questions. I appreciate the feedback, positive and negative, and it will only help me improve my writing.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 3 years ago

The first two anonymous commenters really have no place reading non-consent stories. Imagine reading something you know you don't like just to complain about it.

That said, though, I've figured out that this story isn't for me. I mean, that they wouldn't care about unrelated women and force them is pretty much baked in, it's odd to expect criminals to care about women. It's all the incest what's implausible.

Why would Roger be okay with his own daughter being humiliated like that in his presence? Why would Benjamin put his own mother and sister through that? As I said in my comment in the first part, that's just not how the human mind works, not even those of most criminals. I would maybe accept sending Penny away to another member of the club to be her guardian so that they rationalize what happens to her in an "out of sight, out of mind" way, but for them to sexualize her themselves is just incongruous.

Too much of a coincidence for this club to somehow be staffed by men who are unaffected by the Westermarck effect... But it doesn't stop there, they somehow produce more men, like Benjamin, also unaffected by it.

If I wanted to read incest, I'd go to that section, but even in those stories I'd expect that this much incest is too much.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

That was much better, 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES