All Comments on 'Assassins MC Pt. 20'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hmm, with Brian back from the dead those other very similar disappearances could also have been undercover agents or turns maybe that they pulled and put in witness protection? If that's the case, Rich's actions altering everything must have given them pause and peaked their curiosity. Especially if Brian was still in the information loop. If so, the agency isn't exactly blameless in all this because they left him to grow up under the club's shadow and in the case of that first member, left his wife and daughter behind. Maybe they know where Ben disappeared too? Lots of weird twists are possible. Rich could end up with agency backing for the search and recovery operations. Off to the new story I guess.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Well I stuck thru this right through to the end. In spite of being frustrated with the actions of the MC and his interaction with his women it all came out well plotwise in the end.

The only major whinge l have is the authors constant mixing up of the women’s names in dialogues. That too was driving me to distraction.

But still l score this 5/5 and will now move to the next book. Keep writing l am enjoying your universe.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

A GREAT story.

The plotline works beautifully, the whole twenty chapters have been an interesting and enjoyable read. My one gripe throughout the novel is the constant cases of inappropriate girl's names appearing either talking to themselves or being involved elsewhere in the plot.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

5 stars ain't enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Assassins Series Info

SIMILAR Stories