All Comments on 'Asserting His Dominance'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. What I liked most was that unlike most authors of this genre, you didn't rely on physical stereotypes to bring forward the sexual nature of the characters, but instead leveraged the powerful forces of role reversal and power exchange... dynamics that can really intensify a dom/sub relationship. And you explored both sides of a consensual, erotically charged situation that surprised and delighted both participants in different ways. It was a story about the true nature of people's sexuality overtaking external factors prescribing how they should feel. Physical and cultural differences can amplify the experience, and I think that you illustrated that skillfully and intelligently with these characters. I love stories in which a true submissive succumbs to his Dom despite outward appearances or roles, or maybe because of them. I look forward to more of your writing with similar themes and more of these characters.

leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolfalmost 3 years agoAuthor

thank you so much for this beautiful comment holy shit, it's more well written than the story hahahaha

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Astoundingly original

I enjoyed reading your story. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

Hope in chapter 2 one or both of the wives see Dante bottom.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great comment below by donaldelliott…being turned is hot but being sexually humiliated in front of those closest to you is just beyond hot…

Loved this story so much..

easybottom52easybottom5211 months ago

mmmmmm wish my son in law would use me

Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Never did a father-in-law but pounded out a few dandys with the mother in law.great read.as a bi.man I no this could happen.don.t stop writing.hell of a read.5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES