Assisted Bimbofication prologue

Story Info
Sandra contacts her old roommate Olivia for help.
2.1k words
4.55
6k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was sitting in a booth at a bar scrolling her phone and waiting for Sandra to arrive. Sitting there she had time to consider why she would ask to meet up after all this time. They had been roommates at university and although studying different subjects, Olivia studying biology and Sandra studying art, they found that they liked and trusted each other enough that it was a happy arrangement. This was despite the fact that they very different people; whereas Olivia was studious and intent on getting the most out of her studies, Sandra seemed more interested in having fun with friends, parties and whichever boy of week she had picked. It wasn't too surprising that she ended up quitting and moving away, Olivia had tried to keep in contact but had been busy with her final exams and after that her new job so that eventually they just stooped texting.

It was while reminiscing that Sandra entered the bar. Olivia's former roommate was of under average height, and she seemed even shorter due to her petite build, her light brown eyes and matching hair along with her heart shaped face were all recognizable to Olivia. She was just like Olivia remembered, except her breasts which seemed larger, although that may have just been the clothes.

"Hey Sandra, over here!" Olivia said to get her attention.

Olivia stood up from her seat and hugged Sandra as she came to the booth.

"Hi there, long time no see." Sandra said. "I always feel so small next to you."

Olivia laughed it off but it was true; she was about as tall as the average man and had a lean build thanks to frequent swimming. Although they shared a tanned skin color Olivia's face was sharper with higher cheekbones, her hair was black and her eyes were amber.

"Soo..." Olivia said once they both had ordered something to drink, a glass of wine for her and a vodka soda for Sandra, "why did you call me all of a sudden. I don't want to sound rude but this seems pretty out of the blue."

"Yeah," said Sandra, "we don't talk as much as we should. Not that I blame you or anything, I have been pretty distracted since I left uni. I actually wanted to talk to you about, uhm, your new job at BIONEXT."

"Really? You never seemed interested in that kind of thing during uni."

"Yeah but, could you just, I don't know, tell me a bit about what you do there?"

Olivia, although still confused about her interest, answered as best she could. BIONEXT specialized in various neuro-enhancing medicines with Olivia's role being in the testing phase of drugs during the animal testing phase. It was while talking about the drugs she was working on that Sandra interrupted her.

"So you make plenty of stuff that makes their minds work better, but do you have anything that makes someone... slower, or just less hung up on stuff."

"Ok now I have to know what your interest in this is, why would you want something that slows your mental faculties?"

"Well... after I flunked out I tried a lot of different jobs, and after quitting or getting fired a bunch I eventually started camming. And I really, really like it. I am never more happy than when someone pays for a private session and all I have to do is make someone feel good."

"I see," Olivia said blushing, "but what does this have to do me, my job or mind altering drugs?"

Sandra took a deep breath and a big glug before answering. "You see, well, you remember my reputation at uni right?"

Olivia shook her head.

"Right, you didn't really gossip. Well I was known as, well as a slut, and though I hated it at the time, they were right. Because I am a slut, and that's how I want to live my life. And I want to be a bimbo. I see these other camgirls with fake lips and fake tits and a fake ass and I think 'I want to be like that, I want to be a plastic bimbo slut'. I've already gotten fake tits and I'm not going to stop there, I'm going to become a barbie doll and I can't wait." Sandra had the widest grin imaginable and was breathing heavily while saying this, obviously exited by the idea. "But I need your help for one thing, I need your help to change my mind, not my opinion, I mean change my mind fundamentally. I want to be dumber and think less, and I want to have fewer inhibitions. I want my horniness to be so big that it pushes out all other thoughts."

Olivia was left speechless. It was a lot to take in and of all the things she thought Sandra might tell her she could not have guessed this. After a few awkward moments of silence she finally managed to form an answer

"If that is what you want, then that is what you want. But I don't think I can help you. Like I said we work on medicines that improve cognitive abilities. Not only would a medicine that does the opposite probably be illegal, I can't imagine there being a market large enough for it to be profitable."

Sandra nodded solemnly and looked down into her drink. They tried to make a bit more conversation, but it just wasn't working. Olivia decided to leave at that point and made her excuses as she exited the booth, however looking at the saddened Sandra made her want to give her just the slightest glimmer of hope

"I don't think anything will come of it, but I will take a look at our projects and see if anything fits what you're looking for."

Sandra nodded at this, slightly relieved, and then Olivia took her leave and walked out to her car and drove home. Olivia knew she almost certainly wasn't going to get what was Sandra looking for, but she couldn't help but consider he possibilities of what would happen if she did.

***

Sandra remained in the booth after Olivia left, finishing her drink then ordering another, then another, and then another. Eventually she sighed and stepped out of the booth and stumbled out of the bar. She knew that what she was asking Olivia for was a long shot but still found herself saddened knowing that her dream was likely never going to happen. Standing outside she eventually managed to hail down a taxi then got in and gave her address. She looked at her driver and thought he was quite young looking for a taxi driver, definitely no older than thirty, which raised her curiosity.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Twenty-two." he answered curtly.

"Isn't that bit young for a taxi driver?"

"Yep".

Sandra gave him another look and he was actually pretty tall and handsome with a square jaw, short straight hair, and a toned build.

"You must get a lot of attention from girls." she said smirking.

"I guess." he answered seeming a bit uncomfortable. "I have a girlfriend, and we have a kid together."

Sandra figured he said that to stop her from flirting, she found that idea funny especially because she could already see the sizeable bulge growing in his pants.

"A kid at your age? Someone forgot to use protection."

Sandra reached out and slowly opened his pants, he didn't resist.

"I bet your girlfriend doesn't have time to please you, to make you happy. I can make you happy."

She pulled down her drivers pants and gasped at the sight of what must have been the largest cock she had ever seen spilling forth, both in terms of length and girth.

"This will sure make me happy." Sandra said unbuckling her seat belt.

She grabbed the cock with her left hand and started giving a slow handjob, enjoying the amount of time it took her to go from the base to the tip and seeing the foreskin go back and forth. She imagined deepthroating it and feeling her neck stretch out accommodate it, she also imagined trying to fit this into other parts of her body. Unable to resist any longer she started licking the sizeable length from top to bottom, treating it like a lollipop. When she was finally satisfied with the amount of spit she had slathered it with she opened her mouth and engulfed the head, and already felt her mouth stretching to accommodate. She was interrupted by a sudden shaking of the car which forced her to reach out and grab the driver side door to steady herself, as she did she felt the cock pop out of her mouth and wetly slap against her face causing her to wince.

"Sorry, sorry, oh god," the driver said while gasping for air, "can you just, like, wait for a bit. I just need to concentrate until I get to your home."

Sandra giggled drunkenly at his nervousness, she thought that he was afraid that she would change her mind so that he would have to end the night unsatisfied, little did he know that his slutty passenger was already thinking about the many more uses she could get out of this specimen she had just met. She layed down and placed her head on his leg in order to casually lick the cock for the rest of the trip, making sure not to give too much stimulation.

When they finally reached the parking space outside her apartment building she quickly placed her mouth back where it belonged and started bobbing up and down. She could only manage to get slightly below the head despite trying to force it further down her throat, although given the awkward angle it was mostly wishful thinking. She was most annoyed with the driver for not trying to force her down further, instead closing his eyes and holding unto the back of his seat for dear life. That was okay though, because Sandra knew that she could teach him to how sluts like her had to be used. It was while thinking this that she felt him explode into her mouth and she made sure to swallow every salty drop that he could give, though there was not as much as she had hoped. She released her mouth from the cock and raised herself by pushing up from his legs so that she was leaning towards him, giving him a good view of her plastic cleavage.

"Maybe your girlfriend does make you happy, I usually get more out of guys." She looked at him licking her lips.

"I jerked off before starting my shift, my girlfriend doesn't, uhm, do what you just did."

"Do you want me to do it again, or maybe there's a different hole you'd like?" She asked wishing desperately he would say yes.

Instead he sighed deeply whilst turning away from her, and she knew he wasn't up for it, though she couldn't tell whether it was because he was spent or felt guilty.

"Well, now your girlfriend doesn't have to make you happy, because you can use me for that. Give me your phone."

Sandra didn't wait for him to hand her the phone, instead reaching into his front pocket and pulling it out. She opened his contacts and added a new one writing down her phone number, she was going to write her name but paused.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Billy, what's yours?" he asked back.

She grinned drunkenly "Alright 'big Billy', I think we are going to have a lot of good times together. I wrote my name here in this new contact. Make sure your girlfriend doesn't read it" She opened the door and stepped out.

She had written her first name as 'sex' and her last name as 'toy'.

***

The next day Olivia was at work, there were no new experiments at the moment for her to work on so she was catching up on administrative tasks and emails. It was while returning from lunch that her mind turned to her promise the day before. Given that she wasn't doing anything of major importance, she decided she might as well look for something like Sandra asked for. When she sat back down at her desk she opened the database listing the companies' experiments and started searching for relevant keywords. Eventually she found one that caught her eye; 'Neuro-regeneration post-trauma treatment. DISCONTINUED: irregular arousal and mental degeneration.' She opened the attached document and read intently. Irregular arousal turned out to be an understatement, the patients experienced such an intense arousal that their critical thinking abilities had been compromised. This then led to mental degeneration and a feeling of discomfort associated with a non-aroused state of mind. Olivia understood the potential of this drug, and once again started to think of the possibilities.