Asster Hours Party

Story Info
A short story, guy feels teased at the club after rejection.
1.5k words
3.81
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters potrayed are at least 21 or older.*

I met you on the dance floor, short and sexy, with short red hair, and gorgeous fuck me eyes. I was dancing with you, and you seemed to be enjoying my attention. I went to grab your ass, and pull you closer, you pushed me away. I tried a few times to talk to you after but your friends would laugh, and chase me away. I watched as you danced all night, and got drunk. Mesmerised by the way you move. When the last call came I downed my drink quickly, and made a plan.

I told a friend about it, and promised him a good of a show, and at least some action. As you walked away from your friends we followed. We started to catch up as you were a few streets from the club I was watching that ass I had been teased by all night swaying as you walked. It guided me right up to you. I grab you by the back of the neck, and put a hand across your mouth, and as I drag you into an alleyway. I bend you over a picnic table, and tell my friend to hold you down, and cover your mouth. I get behind you, and lift up your dress.Then pull down your tiny panties. I squeeze that ass you tried to deprive me of, and I smile.

I put your knees up on the bench, and spank your ass, while telling you what a dumb tease you are. "You shouldn't dress like that, and move in such a teasing way, then not let guys feel you up. If you had just let me have my fun on the dance floor this wouldn't be happening." I Kiss the spots where your ass is turning the most red. I hear you trying to mumble a response. I spread your cheeks, and kiss your hole. You are kicking, and squirming. I lick you from one side to the other.

"Fuck look at the ass on this slut!"

I massage your cheeks then spread them, and begin licking your hole like I haven't eaten in a week. You flail, and kick, you try to bite my friend, who responds with a light slap to your face. He raises his hand again, but you are wearing down fast, and accept your fate. Within a few minutes I can feel you start to relax, and even catch a few moans. My dick twitches with excitement with each noise. My friend begins to experiment with moving his hand from your mouth. You seem to have forgotten you were protesting. He repositions for a better view.

"Yeah you weren't joking about her curves. She has quite the little body. But look at her tiny mouth. My cock would look so big with those lips around it." I respond with a grunt but I am not about to stop just yet. I shove my tongue into your hole, and push it as deep as I can. I feel you pushing back too trying to get it in deeper. There was no missing the moan you let out this time. When I get back to work I can feel your hips moving with each lick. When I stop. you make a disappointed noise. I spank you playfully. "That's much better, I knew you wanted me."

I get behind you and grab you by the neck.I pull you away from my friend and upright against me. You feel my cock twitching in my pants against your ass. I look you in the eyes, and then at your mouth. I kiss you, when you don't react I shove my tongue in your mouth. You pull away as you taste yourself and I laugh.

I stick 2 fingers into your mouth. I whisper in your ear "suck on them slut," I gently bite your neck. You start sucking. "That's a good girl". I move my hand from your neck and gently pet your head. "Why did you have to be such a bitch back at the club? Oh well we will have more fun this way!" I am grinding my cock against your behind, and as I revel in your obedience. I don't want to share you anymore... But my cock doesn't want to wait, and I need to reward my helper.

"Alright her mouth is all yours." I push you back over towards him on your stomach. He starts unbuckling his pants and pulls out his dick and starts slapping your face with it, and rubbing pre-cum on you.

Behind you I get down on my knees below the bench and force you legs apart so I can inspect your pussy. I go in with my mouth to give it a taste. "Fuck this prude! She is soaked, and I hadn't even touched her cunt yet. Come here feel this"

He reaches around and gives your clit a stroke. His hand comes up drenched. He stares in disbelief then smells his finger and gives it a lick. Then shoves the fingers into your mouth for cleaning. "You better fuck her good, she needs it, and who knows when she will get over herself enough to let someone take care of her." We both hear you moan.

We adjust your body so your mouth is just past the one side of the table and I have perfect access to your pussy on the other side. "Open up dirty girl!"

I line myself up and we both push in at the same time. I have to work my way in slowly, even as soaked as you are, you are tight. We make a game of thrusting at the same time.

"Fuck you are such a slut! I can feel you wanting to thrust back. Just fucking do it!" I spank you hard as I say it and you start to meet my thrusts.

Meanwhile my friend is getting aggressive with your mouth. I can hear you as he goes in and out of your throat. "My cock hits her throat and it's barely even half way in, I love it! I am going to shoot my load straight into her throat and see if she can swallow it." You stopped moving frozen in shock as he stopped thrusting, and held your head in place with his dick pushing into your throat. I reach up your dress and grab your little tits as I speed up. He unloads, and you struggle to escape. The helpless look on your face is amazing. You start coughing. He pulls out and shoots his remaining cum onto your face. You are gasping for air and coughing up cum right into my friend's hand.

I am loving your tight pussy, but that's not what made me follow you in the first place. I pinch your nipples, and guide your body with them. My friend is rubbing the cum off his hand and onto your face and down your neck. Then finishes by wiping it off in your hair.

I pull out, to take my true prize and line up to your ass, I push in a bit then pull out and push it back into your pussy to relube. I repeat the process a few times while you plead. "It's too big please no!" Don't hurt me!" But I am encouraged by the stream coming from your pussy. I Finally make it in, and you stop complaining. You lay there and whimper as you accept your punishment. I enjoy every thrust. I think about how you pushed me away just hours ago just for getting in a few squeezes over your dress. Now I am stretching and pounding that same ass! I have left my hand prints on it, have given you pleasure with it, as well as pain, and now just one more step to fully claim it. I cum and fill your ass. You moan as I do and keep moving your hips.

I keep my dick in, and fish my phone from my pocket. I put it onto record mode then pull out, and record as my cum leaks out. My friend sticks his dick in your mouth, and tells you to clean it. We record that as well. I help you up, and pull up your panties taking one last grope at your soaked hole. I fix your dress, but your face is covered in dried cum and your make up ruined... "we better finish walking you home. We wouldn't want a pimp mistaking you for one of his whores getting off their shift" You are too tired, and drunk to care.

You stumble home. With us right behind you. When you get to your house, I grab your arm and pull you into a hug. I lift your dress and massage you ass. "I hope you learned your lesson. I know now you can be a good girl. Next time I find you on a dance floor, you better grind that ass into my cock until I drag you into a bathroom."

You look away and whisper. "Yes daddy..."

I spank you and let you go in. I copy down your address into my phone. I never got a name so I just write "butt slut". Maybe I will visit one of these nights if I am feeling lonely. With some rope, whips and toys...