Checkout

Story Info
Two naughty young men want to play with the checkout girl.
3.2k words
4.13
21.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers

"You really should come," Mia said again.

Jessie smirked, buttoning her yellow-grey shirt. She never liked the shop's branding, but she accepted the fact that she had to wear the official uniform whenever she was at work. Mia had finished dressing, and rested her bottom on the edge of the desk in their small office.

"I don't know," Jessie replied. "Sounds a bit seedy."

Mia rolled her eyes.

"Seedy?" she cried. "Oh, come on! It's the greatest club. And the guys are really nice."

She lowered her voice to a whisper:

"And hot."

Jessie winced, turning her head. She hadn't been with a guy in months. Which didn't usually bother her -- but whenever Mia told tales of her sexual exploits, she always felt she was missing out.

"The other night we didn't even make it home," Mia went on. "He took me in the back alley behind the club."

"What?" Jessie gasped. "But -- someone might have seen you there!"

"Mm-mm," Mia purred, a fiendish look in her eyes. "But that's all part of the fun, you know. Imagine if someone had..."

The door opened, and Mr. Mikkelsen stood in the doorway, obviously disappointed he hadn't caught any of them in a state of undress.

"Mia," he said. "You can leave. We don't need you today."

"Oh, please!" Mia replied, exasperated. "You told me to come in."

Mr. Mikkelsen shrugged, his big, round head growing slightly red with annoyance.

"Whatever," he said. "The store is almost empty. Take the early shift tomorrow instead.

"But that wasn't..." Mia began, then paused. "Will you at least pay me for...?"

"We'll think of something," Mr. Mikkelsen interrupted.

He swiftly left the office, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck!" Mia exclaimed, kicking the leg of the desk. "Bastard! I need that fucking money! Bet he has a pathetic, little dick, too..."

Jessie laughed.

"Don't you think?" Mia went on. "A tiny, shriveled up sausage. Never seen any action in years. Except for his own fat fingers."

With her thumb and index finger, she made a rapid little pantomime, making Jessie laugh even louder.

"Oh, stop it," she said. "Now I've got that image stuck in my head."

"Sorry," Mia replied.

Sighing, she undid her shirt and hung it back in the locker. Then she put her own tight, pink top back on.

"So -- see you tomorrow," she said. "Unless you're coming to the club tonight?"

"I..." Jessie replied slowly. "I'll think about it."

"Yeah," Mia said, smiling. "I didn't think so either."

They hugged, and Mia kissed Jessie on both cheeks. Before Mia let go, she whispered into Jessie's ear:

"Best fuck of my fucking life."

Then she opened the door and left, giving Jessie one final wave. Jessie straightened her shirt, exhaling.

She walked into the shop and opened the cash register. Like Mr. Mikkelsen had said, the shop was almost empty. An elderly lady stood by the cat food, picking up can after can, apparently scrutinizing the ingredients in each. A middle-aged man circled the wine shelves, constantly looking over his shoulder. Was he afraid someone might see him buying alcohol? He sure looked like it. And -- most surprisingly -- two young men stood in the vegetable section, laughing loudly. Jessie wondered what was so funny. Also, she'd never met a guy who voluntarily consumed vegetables. Those two looked like they belonged in the beer section more than anything.

The barcode reader was lit, the paper roll for receipts more than half full. Everything was ready for Jessie's first customer. Whoever that might be.

She recalled Mia's words: "Best fuck of my fucking life". Her voice had been all hoarse and sultry. Jessie squirmed on the chair. Try as she might, she couldn't help imagining the scene. Mia was a sexy little thing with her big eyes and her shapely body. In the back alley, she'd said. For some reason, Jessie imagined a tall, muscular guy, lifting Mia off the ground and pressing her against the brick wall. Imagined his cock all wide and swollen. Imagined Mia's cries of pleasure as it penetrated her soft, wet cunt...

"Hello?" a voice said.

Jessie felt herself blushing. Two young men stood there looking at her -- the guys from the vegetable section. One wore a leather jacket and had long, dark hair. The other was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt -- his hair was short and blond. They looked nice and fit, but grinned like schoolboys as they put their items on the conveyor belt: A banana, a zucchini, a bag of unusually large carrots, a bottle of olive oil and a packet of condoms. They looked at her, eyes twinkling, eager to catch her response.

Jessie took a deep breath. This wasn't subtle -- at all. And there was no way she was going to please them with any sort of response. She began entering the items in the cash register -- first the banana. But when she picked up the zucchini, the long-haired guy grabbed her wrist hard.

"So..." he said, suddenly dead serious. "Which one would you like to try first?"

"Hm?" she asked.

"Yeah," his friend said, still smiling. "Try. You know -- for size."

She shook her head.

"I -- don't know what you mean."

The long-haired guy leaned in next to her face.

"You do realize we're going to fuck you with all of them," he said. "Don't you?"

Jessie stood up.

"I'm getting the manager," she said.

"No, you're not!" the long-haired guy said severely. "Come here!"

He grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards him. The leather of his jacket felt cool against her skin. The other guy stepped up next to them. And before Jessie knew what happened, they'd lifted her by her shoulders and feet and placed her on her back on the conveyor belt. The blond guy grinned manically.

"Now..." he said. "Let's see what we've got here."

She felt him trying to lift up her skirt and tried brushing his hand away.

"No!" she protested.

They struggled for a while. But together, the two guys managed to pull up the skirt, exposing her little, pink panties.

"Oh!" she sighed, exasperated.

The blond guy's mouth fell open, his lips wet with saliva. He gently pushed her panties aside, exposing her cunt. Jessie knew they would notice how wet she was. She inhaled sharply. Then she felt the blond guy's finger running down her slick pussy lips. He applied a bit of pressure, and the tip of his middle finger slipped into her wet flesh.

"Mm!" she whimpered.

She hadn't wanted to make a sound, but she couldn't help it. Mia's stories had turned her on, and try as she might, she couldn't fight it now. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own, and whatever the guys did to her, it only made her more aroused.

"Let's get her on the belt," the long-haired guy said.

He grabbed her shoulders, and the blond guy lifted her feet off the floor. She gasped as they threw her face down on the conveyor belt. The blond guy swiftly pulled her panties all the way off and threw them on the floor of the store. He grabbed her buttocks, holding her down, her exposed pussy pressed against the rubber belt.

Nodding, the long-haired guy stood behind the cash register and pressed the button that started the belt.

"Ah!" Jessie cried.

She felt the blond guy's strong hands gripping her ass as the belt rubbed against her clit. The long-haired guy stopped it, then started it again. Stopped and started, stopped and started, Jessie writhing on her hard rubber grinding against her flesh.

"Look!" the blond guy laughed.

Jessie knew what he meant. Mia's story had made her quite aroused, and the wetness from her cunt had drawn a long, wet stripe on the rubber belt. The blond guy gleamed with joy -- his long-haired friend kept up his stern composure. But Jessie noticed a long, hard bulge in his jeans -- he already seemed to have a powerful erection.

"Let's go to work on her," he said quietly.

The blond guy turned her over on her back. He unzipped her skirt, pulled it off her, and spread her legs apart, her feet dangling off the edges of the conveyor belt. Scratching his chin, he looked at the selection of items.

"Where to start," he muttered. "Where to start..."

Eventually, he picked up the banana, cracked the tip open and peeled it. Slowly he forced the bent, yellow fruit into Jessie's cunt, making her squirm. It felt so strange -- so soft and fragile, she was afraid her pussy muscles might crush it if she didn't relax. He moved the banana back and forth inside her a couple of times.

"Mmm," she moaned.

The blond guy slipped the banana from her cunt and tapped it against her lips. She opened her mouth, and he slipped it inside.

"Taste it," he said excitedly.

Jessie sucked her own juices off the fruit. It made her shiver. She would sometimes taste her own cunt off her fingers when she was home alone, masturbating. But having two strange guys watch as she did was unusual. Perhaps unusual in an arousing way -- though she was somewhat afraid to acknowledge it.

"Eat it!" the long-haired guy ordered.

His friend forced the banana into Jessie's mouth, breaking it off halfway. She chewed and swallowed the sweet, cunt-soaked fruit under the lustful gaze of the two men. With trembling fingers, the blond guy picked up the bottle of olive oil and unscrewed the lid. He tore open the bag of carrots, picked a particular large one and poured olive oil all over it. Jessie had only just finished swallowing the last mouthful of banana. She shook her head.

"No!" she protested.

The blond guy buried the hard, slippery carrot inside her cunt with one powerful stroke.

"Aaah!" she cried.

Holding on to the root with his fist, he immediately began fucking her with it, thrusting it into her as far as it would go. Jessie squirmed. The blond guy was still grinning, but his smile had become forced. His eyes gleamed with excitement, focused on Jessie's soft slit -- watched it yielding and stretching each time he buried the carrot inside her.

"Mmm," he growled.

Jessie saw his cock jumping impatiently inside his pants. The long-haired buy bent over her, his loose hair brushing against her flushed cheeks.

"Oh, you like that?" he said mockingly. Then, to his friend: "Keep going. Make her come."

Jessie whimpered in protest. She did not want the guys to watch her orgasm -- but as the hard carrot kept thrusting into her wet flesh, she knew there was no way back. A few more deep, powerful strokes, and...

"Aaah! Aaah!"

Her head spun as the climax hit her. In a flash of clarity, she realized that she was having an orgasm in the middle of the supermarket -- her workplace -- watched by a couple of complete strangers. Pleasure surged through her trembling body. And it was all far too much to take in.

The blond guy slipped the carrot from her quivering cunt and threw it away. Eagerly, he unzipped and pulled down his pants. Jessie saw his erect cock throbbing with excitement. It was well-shaped, but slightly thicker than any she'd encountered before. He must have shaved off his pubes -- she could clearly see the root of the shaft and his tight, round balls. Grunting, still wearing his t-shirt, he crawled onto the conveyor belt and pointed his cock at her slit.

"What?" she gasped. "Oh, shit..."

Still recovering from her climax, Jessie felt the head of the blonde guy's cock pressing against her labia, forcing its way up into her cunt. She felt her body relaxing, and let out a deep sigh as she let him impale her succulent flesh:

"Ohhh!"

Vigorously, he began to fuck. His fat shaft buried itself inside her again and again -- his thrusts were fast, hard and deep. With shaking hands, he tore at her yellow-grey shirt, ripped it open, exposing her breasts inside her white bra. With a grunt of discontent, he pulled Jessie's bra down under her firm, jiggling breasts and grabbed them with both hands. He lowered his head, and opening her mouth, he sucked greedily at her right breast. Jessie squirmed as her excitement grew. She liked the way he fucked.

"Yes!" the long-haired guy gasped. "She likes that. But she needs more. Get her off the belt."

She felt the blond guy's big hands beneath her buttocks. Getting up on his knees, he lifted her off the conveyor belt. And -- his cock still buried inside her -- he clambered off the belt and stood on the floor next to it. Jessie gasped. Her weight made her cunt slide down the fat shaft, swallowing its entire length. His hands under her ass, the blond guy started pushing Jessie up and down over his cock.

"Ooh!" she cried. "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!"

The long-haired guy had undressed completely -- but for whatever reason put his leather jacket back on. He lay on his back on the conveyor belt and poured olive oil over his stiff, jerking cock. With one hand he smeared the slippery liquid all over the shaft, making it glisten.

"Yeah," he gasped. "Now bring the little slut over here."

Keeping his cock inside her, the blond guy climbed back onto the conveyor belt and knelt down between his friend's legs. Jessie had her back to the long-haired guy. She felt his hands pulling her shirt all the way off and then deftly unclasping and removing her bra, leaving her stark naked between them. Next, Jessie felt the long-haired guy's strong fingers poking into her anus. They were slippery with oil.

"Huh?" she cried.

The long-haired guy kept going, pushing more and more oil inside Jessie's ass, lubricating her. Then she heard his voice -- sharp and unforgiving:

"You know what's going to happen now -- don't you, little girl?"

"I..." Jessie gasped.

But she knew. And anyway, it was too late. Slowly, the blonde guy bent forward, allowing his friend's stiff shaft to position itself at the entrance to her anus. The blonde guy pushed forward and she felt the long-haired guy slowly penetrating her ass.

"Aaah!" she cried.

She couldn't believe it: She had two cocks inside her. But there wasn't even time to absorb the shock -- because now both men started moving, fucking her pussy and her ass at the same time. Jessie gasped for air. It was an overwhelming sensation. Yes -- having a cock penetrate her ass was slightly painful. But the sheer rush of pure animal pleasure completely drowned out any discomfort, and she felt herself shivering with lust. She writhed lasciviously, feeling the two hard shafts moving inside her sensitive holes.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Yeah," a voice said. "Fuck her. Fuck her good."

Jessie gasped at the words. It wasn't either of the two guys -- but she thought she recognized the sound. And then she saw him: Standing several feet away from the register, pants around his ankles, masturbating at the sight -- was Mr. Mikkelsen.

Jessie sniffed at the sight of his cock. It was as short, fat and red as they'd imagined -- a miniature image of himself, in fact. But judging from his reddened, sweaty face and his vigorous stroking, it was enough to provide him with plenty of pleasure. The old man's bulging eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he watched the two virile youths relentlessly fucking Jessie's cunt and ass. The sight of her boss humiliating himself somehow made her even more aroused, and she bounced eagerly up and down the two hard cocks as her excitement grew and grew.

"That's right, boys," she gasped. "You heard the man. Fuck me!"

The two guys growled in unison, thrusting in and out of Jessie as hard as they could. She felt their strength, their lust, their determination, as their throbbing shafts slid in and out of her pussy and anus in hard, relentless strokes. Juices gushed from her burning cunt, forming a pool on the rubber belt. She threw her head back, moaning loudly as she felt another orgasm approaching.

"Yeah?" the long-haired guy gasped behind her. "You're gonna come again?"

"Mmm," his blond friend murmured. "I love your tight little pussy."

He leaned forward and kissed her greedily, forcing his fat tongue into her mouth. Jessie threw his arms around him, kissing him passionately. But eventually, she had to let go of his mouth as the second climax hit her.

"Aaah!" she cried. "Yesss!"

"Uhhh!" Mr. Mikkelsen groaned.

His little, fat cock began contracting, spitting a quite impressive spurt of semen out onto the shop floor. He kept masturbating the ejaculating shaft, emptying himself of his sticky spunk.

"Aaah!" the guys cried in unison.

Inside her cunt and ass, she felt the two shafts starting to jerk and pump. As the guys roared with pleasure, hard jets of sperm shot deep into her insides -- again and again. Trembling in ecstasy, Jessie marveled at the volume of their loads. They seemed to go on forever, as she writhed with pleasure around their pumping shafts.

Their ejaculations eventually subsided. But the long-haired guy grabbed Jessie's thighs, pulling her down and burying his hard-on deep inside her ass -- keeping it there, as their cocks slowly went soft and slid out of both her slippery holes.

She sat there for a while, catching her breath.

"Wow!" she finally whispered.

Mr. Mikkelsen had pulled up his pants and was heading for the door. Jessie turned to him and called out:

"Hey! You!"

Reluctantly, her boss stopped and turned.

"Hope you enjoyed the show," she said seductively.

Mr. Mikkelsen just stared -- unsure of what to expect. Jessie -- naked, flushed and sweaty -- put on a stern face and continued:

"And remember to give Mia the hours you promised. Hell, give her any hours she wants. Got that?"

Mr. Mikkelsen shrugged.

"But..." he said. "Why?"

Jessie got off the conveyor belt and walked slowly toward him. He seemed to recoil in terror at her post-orgasmic nudity.

"Or else," she said quietly. "I'll tell your wife. How do you think she'll react?"

Mr. Mikkelsen gasped. Jessie shrugged.

"You know," she went on. "I might even tell her you fucked me, too. And she'll believe me. I mean, look at me." She opened her arms, exposing her young, naked body. "I'm quite hot little piece of ass, right...?"

"You..." he began.

"Now run along," Jessie said.

Mr. Mikkelsen ran for the door. Jessie turned to the two guys. They had climbed off the belt and were now putting their clothes back on, still breathing hard from the exertion.

"Now, that was great," she said cheerily. "Have any plans for tonight?"

The guys blankly stared at the naked woman in front of them. Their powerful orgasms seemed to have dulled their senses.

"Not really, no," the blond guy finally replied.

"Okay," Jessie said. "Because I heard of this club. And it really sounds just like your kind of place..."

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers