Astonishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I needed to temper my enthusiasm in order to get maximum pleasure for both of us so I was as gentle as possible in pushing my cock into by far the snuggest pussy in my experience. We jabbered back-and-forth during the insertion process, Kate doing whatever she could to help. While it was not an easy process it was a totally delicious process, as enjoyable as any activity in my life. Once I was buried Kate let out a little squeal and started moving her hips in a circular motion.

I didn't want to cum too quickly but after my first two reciprocations in her delectable pussy I knew that I couldn't hold back too long. The little vixen tightly grabbed my neck with her little hands and skinny arms and wrapped her thin thighs around my hips the best that she could. She molded herself to my body as I stroked in and out. The intensity of my ejaculation was unprecedented. I needn't have worried about cumming too soon since my first salvo triggered an orgasm in Kate, and she screamed and shivered harder than during her orally-induced climax. Once I was spent I noticed that she was limp; I had fucked her unconscious, the first time in my life I had done that to my partner.

At first I was a little worried but when she regained awareness after about thirty seconds she got a smile as wide as her cheeks. "Wow; that was AWESOME in all caps," she snickered.

"WOW -- you got that right," I responded as I was laying kisses all over her face and neck. I couldn't recall any time in my entire life when I felt better.

We engaged in joyful "pillow" talk for a few minutes. Then Kate got another of her trademarked silly smiles and said "I need to inspect your dick."

She shinnied her skinny body around until her face was even with my cock. She spent the next ten minutes playing with my balls and cock, moving the foreskin back and forth, sucking parts of it and at one time hopelessly trying to deep throat me. While she was doing that I was gently manipulating the nipples on her surprisingly large and pliable tits. Eventually our mutual activities caused my cock to salute again and Kate gleefully mounted me. With her on top, and having already fucked once, the insertion process was much quicker than -- but just as enjoyable as -- the last time.

As Kate gleefully bounced up and down on me I manipulated her tits, growing to like them more and more as we progressed. Her tight pussy reciprocating on my cock as she squeezed and released with her pc muscles had me ready to explode faster than for any other second fuck in my life. I came so hard I thought that I might jettison her off of me but instead she screamed and shivered again, and then collapsed on my chest.

In the middle of the night I cheerfully laid about another couple hundred meters of pipe in the snuggest pussy in my experience, getting me more delighted chirps from Kate.

The next morning the sun shone brighter, the air smelled sweeter, and the birds sang more merrily than at any other time of my life. In the middle of the night Kate had so molded her little body to mine that it was almost like we were one being. I woke her up with a series of light kisses on her lips. She smiled. "We had fun last night, didn't we?"

"The understatement of the century," I chuckled.

"I'll bet that you didn't think that a skinny little woman with a funny face could ring your chimes like that, did you?"

"To be honest, no -- I didn't," I admitted, this time without a chuckle. "But it's never too late to learn. So what do you think is in store for the next two days while we work our way out of the wilderness?"

"Unless we have fuck breaks after three or four hours, you're not the man I think that you are," she snarled, grabbing my testicles with one hand and my cock with the other. Then her faced morphed into the seemingly clueless smile that she had perfected and she mumbled I need to inspect my toys a little more closely before we start our day."

That led to me laying another hundred meters or so of pipe in her taut but wet pussy and another earth-shattering mutual orgasm.

Over the next two days we did regularly stop for sex breaks. It wasn't always fucking, but even if we were both too sore for another in-and-out undertaking there was a lot of caressing of cock, balls, tits, and pussy. We arrived only two hours late at our meeting place with Gretchen. I tried to hide the shit-eating grin that was bubbling up inside me -- Kate made no such effort. Gretchen chuckled as she relieved me of Kate's backpack and Gretchen's axe -- which I had dutifully carried along with my own knapsack the last two days to save Kate's energy for our sexual festivities -- and commented "You two look like the best fucked people on the planet."

I blushed; Kate unabashedly replied "You got that right," as she lightly squeezed my cock.

When we got back to the Izaak Walton Inn there was good news and bad news. The good news was that all of the adventurers were going to recover just fine, although Walter would be in the hospital for another two days. The bad news was that anyone scratched or bitten by the bear would have to go through a painful rabies shot procedure. A trio of Rangers had tracked the bear down and killed it. Tests confirmed what we all suspected -- that it had rabies, otherwise it never would have acted like it did. While it is rare for a bear to get rabies, and even more rare to transmit it to a human, it did happen.

***************

Kate and I were not willing to part yet. We stayed three more nights at the Izaak Walton Inn and did our best to sexually satisfy each other. I was near falling in love with this skinny little funny-faced woman, especially after one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

With Kate's encouragement I shaved the stubble off of her crotch while she told dirty jokes, made provocative comments, and sucked her own nipples (she is very flexible and has a long neck so even though her tits aren't large she accomplished that). By the time that I had rinsed the last shaving cream off of her crotch I was as ready to "cream" myself as I ever had been. I lubricated a slim hairbrush handle, turned her on her hands and knees, after penetrating her pussy with my rock-hard dick I gently inserted the hairbrush handle into her anus, and then started my joyous pipe-laying procedure. For the second time in her life she passed out when I injected my seminal fluid into her pussy as I simultaneously pulled the hairbrush handle from her ass.

Our last day we took the train together from Essex to the closest city. We had a steamy kiss goodbye after we booked flights to different locations. As we parted, me with tears starting to form in my eyes, her with her trademarked grin, she said "You're the best plumber in the world."

"Say what?" I asked.

"You laid at least a couple of miles of pipe in my pussy as expertly as possible," she giggled, obviously pleased with herself.

I lifted her up, planted another kiss on her, and then turned and walked away, not looking back so that she couldn't see that my tears were now flowing like a river.

************

My intercourse (sexual and otherwise) with Kate Micucci is not yet over. Twice since our wilderness experience we had long weekends together. I think that I am a hair's width away from convincing her to make her separation from her husband permanent and to live with me; since I troubleshoot all over the country I'm willing to move to Los Angeles, where she lives. Cross your fingers for me.

By the way, I no longer dream of fucking Elizabeth Hurley, Christina Hendricks, or Gal Gadot; I only dream of fucking a skinny little funny-faced woman with a special sense of humor and now perfect-to-me pussy and boobs.

12