Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sat back, "I would have to have an NDA and you agreeing to be my bride before I could answer that question. I will say it was the best option. Especially for a sex addict."

She chuckled, "That is true?"

Jack nodded, "Right in my military file psych-eval. Let's just say things done to me that I did not request only exasperated the problem."

Ash looked at Jack, "How did you find me?"

Jack smiled, "NDA. I can tell you I was certain you would die at that station if I did not help you. I chose to help you. I know what it is like to be with nobody. Someone gave me a hand if you will, bad pun I know."

Ash laughed at him. Then she reached up and kissed him. She was wet since he handed her sword back. She had never been with a man or a woman and here was one who rescued her from ending up in a debtor's prison eventually. She could not get enough of the smell of the man.

He kissed her back and drove passion through it as she moaned into his mouth as she had a minor orgasm from the friction in her pants and his kissing her so wantingly. He rubbed her breast through her dirty shirt didn't hurt the situation either.

Ash looked up, "I have never."

He nodded, "I suspected. But I am willing to do everything with you. To show you what love and passion are like."

She looked around, "Do the ladies...with each other?"

He laughed and nodded, "They do more oral than I do and I am the sex addict. They are very loving if you let them."

Ash laughed at him again, "I would want the first time to be alone. If that is alright." He nodded. He walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of lube and pointed her out the door.

He took her to a room across the hall, "Lots of empty rooms."

She looked up, "Why?"

He smiled and she nodded, "NDA."

He got undressed except for his pants and then helped her. He tossed her clothes on the floor and rubbed her C-cup breasts. He could see the lines from a bra that was too tight. Painfully aware that her bra was no good to her anymore. He pulled her panties off her hips, and they left lines as well. She took his pants down and gasped. She looked up, "I can see that being a sex addict."

He pulled her up and took her into the sonic shower and set it first. He worked his fingers through her hair and then over her body. She looked up, "The first shower in I don't know how long." He nodded and took her out with him. He picked her up by her hips and laid her on the bed and kissed her. Then he kissed her all over for half an hour before getting to her sex and running his fingers over it.

She thrust up into his hand again and again until she climaxed. He went down and sucked in her juices. He moved up and kissed her and she moaned into his mouth. He lined up his cock against her lips and pressed forward and broke her hymen. She wailed out and he looked at her, "Relax. It will pass. That was the worst of it. It could not be avoided."

She nodded, "My mother told me that when she had cancer and was close to dying. She had that talk with me."

He eased forward and back. He kept repeating it and half an hour later and he was all the way in. She was covered in sweat and she had climaxed twice more. He took her to a medium pace and saw what she would do. Ash held him tight and dug her claws in about his shoulder blades. She brought her legs up, knees out, and the heels of her feet pulled against his ass. Ash urged him on. He sped up again and she started a long wolf howl of a climax.

He slammed forward and filled up her former virgin pussy as she bucked against his cock. She shook her head side-to-side as she came hard again. He looked her in the eyes and her eyes flashed red. She looked at him, "Your eyes are purple."

He nodded, "Yours were red."

She nodded, "What now?"

He looked at her, "I prepare your ass to take this monster."

She looked at Jack, "Really?"

He nodded, "Every bride-to-be has had this slide into both nether holes."

Ash sighed, "I have yet to agree to the bride part yet."

Jack nodded, "I told you I would do everything with you. That means getting me off three times. You climaxed more than that already."

She nodded, "Fair enough. Might as well take that virginity too."

Jack chuckled, "I no take. You give."

She laughed at his fortune cookie logic. He slid her onto her side and spent another half hour preparing her ass to get it open. She squirmed around and moaned while he did that and slipped his fingers out and his cock head in. He kissed her shoulder, "It is in. My cock is lubed up."

He rocked forward and watched her cum hard twice before he got buried. She was on the verge of another and he stopped, "Who owns this ass?"

She wiggled around and looked back in frustration, "You do."

Jack looked at her, "Then marry me?"

Ash nodded, "Fuck yes."

Jack took it to the hilt and gave her the release she wanted and then slid in and out picking up speed.

She moaned, "I don't think I can come again!" He sped up, slid his hand over her mound, and lightly spanked her clit. She gasped out a glass breaker and ejaculated on the bed as he filled up her ass. He picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and put her on the throne. He cleaned off his cock in the shower while she watched him with a big ass grin.

She looked at him, "I have never been with a girl. Who would be best to start with?"

Jack looked at her, "Sprits. She is the smallest of all of them and she was a die-hard girl only until I rocked her world. Now girls and just this guy. If anyone knows how to handle a new 'lez be friends' relationship it would be her."

Ash laughed, "Lez be friends huh."

He walked forward, "One more to go my tri-sexual virgin." Ash moaned as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. He looked at her, "Just run your tongue across the area under the cock where all the skin meets. Just below the crown. Then jack the shaft as hard and as fast as you can. Switch hands when needed. Playing with my sack speeds things along."

It took 25 minutes before he told her, "Swallow what you can and wear the rest." She had half his cock in her mouth when he launched off. Her eyes went big she pulled it out and let it shoot over her chest as she swallowed the rest in her mouth. She looked up, "You come a lot."

He nodded and took her into the shower. He helped her clean up and walked her out of the room. They went straight to the lift to the bridge naked. He looked at her, "Throttle down." She did. "Rotate us 180 degrees back the way we came. Then take us to a notch above half speed. Where will we come in?"

Ash looked at him, "Where we left."

Jack shook his head, "Difference between a hovercar and a spaceship. Tera has been rotating. It has been rotating around the sun for over 3 hours. Now add in the time going back with a slower rate of travel. You will see we will end up turning to catch up with Tera. We will slow to half before then."

She nodded. Sprits walked onto the bridge naked. Sprits smiled at Jack, "She agreed?"

Jack looked at her, "There is one thing she needs to check. She has never been with another woman and she would like it to be one-on-one. I recommended you for that role."

Sprits threw her arms around Jack, "I always like teaching a new lover. Not that you have to be taught anything."

Jack pointed, "Teach her how to trim that up. I do not mind stopping for a picnic, but I do like the grass to be mowed."

Sprits laughed, "How do you like it?"

Jack looked at Sprits, "It serves no purpose."

Sprits nodded, "I'll shave her up myself. Take her to my room for the supplies."

Ash looked over, "I did agree he is just leaving me an out, I think."

Jack looked at her, "I own your ass. I own 4 out of 5 and got a long-term lease on the last one. Sprits I own all of her. She loved what I did to her."

Sprits hugged him tighter and nodded, "Thanks for noticing me."

Jack smiled, "Sex addict remember?"

Sprits nodded, "Yes, I remember. God how could anyone forget."

They went back to deck 2 as Jack held the 2 of them closely. Jack went to the room at the end after those 2 kissed him goodbye and walked inside. He opened the door to a bunch of laughing ladies.

He walked over to Grace and kneeled, "Well, how are you doing?"

She looked at him. Before she could reply he ran a hand down her leg and she gasped. The ladies giggled and Grace smiled. He pulled her to the edge of the bed, "I am sure your little clit has been thrashed enough. Right?"

Grace looked at him and smiled. Grace shook her head and he lifted under her knees and dove into pussy. He did everything but hit her clit. After 10 minutes. He slid in 2 fingers curved them up and started rubbing her g-spot and locked down on her clit. She seized his head and folded over him as she ejaculated down the side of the bed again and again. He did not stop until she pulled back.

Jack looked at Grace, "How about now?"

The ladies giggled and Grace shook in the aftershocks. Grace stared at him, "That is the first time I have ever squirted on anybody, well before yesterday's bang against the wall."

Jack nodded and pushed her knees back. He slowly sank his length into her. She looked up into his eyes, "Is every night going to be like this?"

Jack shook his head, "Who said it would only happen at night?"

The ladies laughed at the banter as he bottomed out and she looked at him, "Now what?"

He laughed, "Sounds like she needs a slow run for 2 hours."

Grace looked at Jack, "2 hours?"

Jack smiled, "If I go slow, I could hold out that long."

Grace shook her head, "Go fast and show me what you got."

Jack nodded and took her too fast and frantic 6 strokes in. He kept that pace for 20 minutes and then sped up even more as she drooled out her 11th climax.

He slammed forward and gave her all that he had built up. She moaned out and held him. Jack looked at Grace, "Now for that cock-hungry ass of yours again."

Grace put her head back, "Fuck me!"

He nodded, "I have and will again in a few minutes." She laughed. He got the lube and shot a lot of it inside. He took 10 minutes to prepare her.

He slid his head in and kept his finger in place so she could finish her climax. He removed his finger and started working his way deeper when the door opened. He waved them over, "Hello Ash darling, did Sprits treat you fair?"

She nodded, "She was very gentle and walked me through a few things. I like spending time with a woman."

Jack nodded and held Grace's legs open, "That pussy is full if you want some."

Ash laughed and came down. Ash looked at Jack, "Yes, again. Thank you."

She kissed him and then Ash dove into Grace's well-splayed pussy. "Don't hold back. Ash is a novice at licking pussy so be vocal about it."

All Grace could do was moan out climax after climax until Ash backed away and Jack filled Grace's ass. He looked down at Grace, "Who owns this ass?"

Grace looked at him, "It is all yours, lover." He pulled out, kissed her, and carried her into the toilets. Ash joined him in the shower to ensure he was all good and clean. He walked over and put on a fresh uniform. Astra stood there with the NDA for Ash to sign.

Jack looked at all of them, "Take Ash to medical. Walk her through everything Astra. Ladies if she skips over something remind her. At the end of the discussions, tell them all who Meltora is. I am going to the bridge to adjust the course. Join me when you are done. Astra, have we filtered the offers on the power cores?"

She nodded, "There are 10 serious companies worth considering. Some have upped their offers after the news feed."

Jack nodded and walked out and went up to the bridge. He narrowed it down to 3 companies and was going through the history of the companies into the 28th century. Only two of those made it that far. The one who did not was the one he most desperately wanted to do business with. One only dealt with power cores and did not work engines. Few of their power cores ended up in ships in the future. The last grew to be the conglomerate that all defense got sucked into in the 28th century.

The one he hated with a passion; GS. They had a lot of money and political pull during this timeframe but an inferior product. Both engines, and cores. He was about to place a call when the ladies showed up. Ash came and sat on one of his legs.

Ash nodded, "I will likely follow your path. Now that I know why. Yes, I am pregnant with three."

Jack smiled, "You had the red eyes glowing."

Ash nodded with a smile, "You had the purple. You got fucked over by being put here and now, by the government even. That list of procedures that they did was lengthy. It explains why you take so long to climax and why you do so much."

Danyelle looked over, "Mine did divide. Two on the way."

He looked over, "Did Astra give you your previous future?"

Ash nodded, "That was the other reason you wanted me. Because I would die."

Jack sighed, "Not just die, but die for no good reason. Someone needed to do something but there was only so much I could do. Without taking you into my bed, my heart, and my confidence. Not my rules. Did Ash talk with you ladies about dates?"

Sprits moved behind Ash, "She wants to do it at the same time as me."

Jack nodded, "Good."

Astra chimed in, "You have a call coming in from Tera Fleet command, Admiral Nathan Archer, Command Admiral of Tera Defense."

He got up and went to his office, "Route it in here. but display it for the ladies."

A greying man with a round face appeared before the screen. He looked at Jack, "You're the inventor that has our defense contractor in an uproar."

Jack pulled up the list of current contractors, "I am an inventor and businessman. What can I do for you?"

Admiral Archer looked at Jack, "Your power core designs. We would like for you to do business with our contractor exclusively."

Jack nodded, "Which contractor would that be? I had offers coming in from over 20 companies. After last night's news broadcast, I cannot even stand to look at the number of messages I have waiting."

The Admiral looked at Jack, "Garadine Systems is the contractor we are using."

Jack sat back, "For your engines as well?"

The Admiral nodded. Jack shook his head, "GS is the worst of the 3 engine designs on the market. Between cost overruns, schedule slippages, part failures, and let us not forget labor strikes. They are hardly in the best position."

The Admiral looked across, "They have given you the best offer of any of them!"

Jack leaned back, "How would you know of their offers? Given their retirement plan issues, the labor again, and the fact they could be out of business in months if the Business Ethics Committee rolls them over the coals. They are not a sound bet. Again, how do you know they have submitted the best offer?"

He looked at Jack, "I am telling you we need those power cores."

Jack cut him off, "Which you can buy from whichever vendor I settle upon. It is not like GS will use them, they want to bury the technology as they can make more off selling parts. The plan for the contract is to do that today. I am looking for a business partner that will last. Not one that was last week. Are you here representing the military or GS?"

Admiral Archer looked at Jack, "Both. I am taking it you are refusing to sell us the cores we need!?"

Jack looked at Admiral Archer, "Absolutely not. I am refusing to sell them to Garadine Systems directly. Not the Tera Fleet who could use an outstanding product for a change. You did catch the news last night about my departure from Tera-3 correct? How fast I got this ship going?"

He looked at Jack, "I am looking to talk about your power cores. Not your circus displays outside of Tera-3."

Jack typed into his device for Astra to get all the Admiral's financial holdings and how much stock he held directly or indirectly. Also, when he was due to retire. Jack looked back at the screen, "Admiral, do you have any position papers on GS? Any business plan information on how they are going to right their floundering ship?"

Admiral Archer looked at his screen and he typed something. He looked back, "We have sent you a file you should look into that."

Jack pulled open the file and it was a review of his non-existent record before getting to Tera. Jack looked at the Admiral, "What are you implying Admiral?"

Admiral Archer looked at Jack, "That you are a fraud."

Jack sat back, "You call me a fraud and you want to do business with me?"

He shook his head, "I want no such thing. The board of GS wants it which means I want them to get it."

The information came in on the Admiral in his ear, "Admiral, are you the head of GS? Normally I do business with companies. Not governments. You know and I know that the orphanage I grew up in, in Australia, burned down many years ago."

Admiral Archer nodded, "There has been no trace of you since then."

Jack leaned forward, "You neglected the other part of my question. Are you the head of GS?"

He looked at Jack, "I speak for their board as far as you are concerned."

Jack smiled, "You are saying I appeared out of thin air? Have you checked me through your facial recognition system? Voiceprint analysis? Anything?"

The Admiral looked at Jack, "We've not found you in anything."

Jack glared at him, "Including anything illegal."

The Admiral growled at him, "I will decide what is legal."

Jack got sterner, "I thought that the government decided that with the courts."

He yelled at Jack, "Fuck them."

Jack sat back, "I will contact GS shortly and give them an answer. In the next hour, I will not contact the other bidders before speaking with them."

Jack ended the call, got up, and walked out to the main room, "Astra, bundle up the research you gave me with that entire call. Create me up a background working on the most distant Tera colony we have currently."

She looked at Jack, "That would be Tresnor's Colony. But nobody has heard from them in 7 years from the current date. They should be reporting back next year. The wreckage of that colony site will not be found for another 50 years. Only 3 ships arrived out of 12. Death by disease for those who arrived."

He nodded, "Add photographs and the most accomplished engineer on that mission?"

Astra laughed, "Francis Triel from New Zealand and no family back here. He toiled in obscurity on trying to find better propulsion systems."

Jack pointed at her, "Did they provide a crew manifest? The lost ships, who made the engines, FLT drives, and power cores?"

Astra looked, "They had several members listed as going who were found to have stayed so that was not an accurate manifest. I see what you are doing. 6 of the 9 failed ships had GS FTL drives and power cores. The other 3 had just GS power cores. They were the cheapest. Logs from the site noted power core explosions on all the lost ships. I will include a copy of his will leaving you all proprietary rights as his research assistant on his project. The fact that he smuggled out his disassembled research. You were the brainchild who found the missing pieces to make them fully functional."

Jack laughed, "Astra you are getting very good at this. Put that together."

She looked at him, "What do you want to do?"

He sighed, "Get the Planetary President, the head of the Senate in charge of Military matters, Holly's Editor, and the Secretary of Defense online."

Astra looked at him, "Which one first?"

Jack looked back, "All of them. Ladies you will want to be dressed or in my office to the side for this. Give them 5 minutes before placing the calls." The ladies scampered and he looked at Astra, "Operate from my office for this."

Astra nodded, "Thank you. This should be entertaining. Creating a backstory was a mission parameter I had if the need arose to protect the timeline." Jack smacked her on the ass as she went by.