Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies came back up. He pointed to the doorway, "Holly, as our live-action reporter, wait with Astra until I drop the hammer on these clowns. Display the GS call to the others to view and hear only so they will see and hear both feeds. But not be able to respond to GS."

Astra nodded, "Ready."

He pointed at the screen and watched them all come into play. The four displays were in a box and a big display for GS. He gave it a second, "Is everyone needed for this discussion gathered? I am calling in regards to Admiral Archer contacting me directly on behalf of GS while also claiming to be calling on behalf of the Tera Military. Which is and was completely unethical if not illegal.

This is in reference to GS's bid for exclusive rights to sell my Power Cores. I hold the patents. Now I wanted to say I was surprised by the Admiral's call, to say the least. I am transmitting two files one is my summary of my conversation with the Admiral. Hello, their Admiral I did not know you sat on the board."

Admiral Archer growled at him, "Where I sit is none of your concern. You are hardly in a position to talk ethics."

Jack nodded, "Duly noted. The second file is the background information that the Admiral could not find on me. I just cleared my ethical dilemma, the Admiral will have a harder time with his. I went out on the Tresnor's Colony expedition. I managed to apprentice myself with Francis Triel from New Zealand. We had a freighter meet us en route to collect some of his packed-up research. He was an engineer who worked on trying to find better propulsion systems.

We ran into each other shortly before we left and I had ideas of things he could try and he was interested in those ideas. Together, during that voyage, I studied his extensive library and we began working through a list of things we wanted to build. First, it was engines, followed by FTL drives, and then Power cores jumped to the top of that list. The reason those jumped to the top is that 9 out of 12 ships failed to reach the colony location.

We had 6 of those GS FLT drives and power cores. The other 3 had GS power cores. All 9 power cores exploded. I built a slew of items during this time and on my return voyage. Such as the mining rig, needed for refueling. The ship is as large as it is because it must handle great strains both in regards to gravity and speed. I used it to get to fuel sources like those around Jupiter. I did the operational test at Jupiter to test the system for metallic hydrogen.

I knew it would be needed to execute the next part of my plan. Gaining enough capital and exposure to ensure I would get noticed by the power brokers. Then I turned around and put in the patents for the power cores. You might ask 'why, if you have not looked at the file, I did not include my mentor on the patents?' That is because the entire colony fell to a fast-moving disease. I was doing test flights of this ship when it hit. I brought back his will, journal, and his workshop on the Excalibur.

Now I have received offers from over 20 plus companies. GS was by far the highest offer as the Admiral already knew through his nefarious and illegal means. He has insisted I work with GS, not the Terran Military, but GS directly. Even going so far as to try and threaten me. I know GS has a history of buying technology and burying it to keep it off the market if it does not break down enough. They make more money by selling parts. I have to say that I find the offer lacking in capital and ethics.

As they have not factored in all the dead colonist families who will be filing lawsuits against GS systems for their faulty work. I will, of course, be willing to testify to the genuine data presented in those files. To GS systems, FUCK you. To the other dignitaries that have been watching this call and received the same information, I have the following to say. This includes the Planetary President, Secretary of Defense, the head of the Senate overseeing Military matters, and the Tera Global News Editor.

I hope you can ensure justice is done for those colonists. Also, note one other thing. Becoming an overnight billionaire and whiz kid at inventions is that important people will answer when you call. They know you have something to say. Holly?"

Holly walked over and waved at her editor, "She has been privileged to be aware of what I have been doing since her first interview. I did have her sign a non-disclosure agreement of course. Drop GS systems from the call as they have nothing to say that I want to hear."

They fell off. "To the others remaining if you have any questions for me call me back at your leisure. I believe I have a contract to work over and probably another interview, this time with Holly's former editor as they bring this to press."

He nodded to all of them and the others sat back and Astra ended the call to the Government people. He looked at Holly's editor sitting there with a big smile on his face as he laughed, "That is Pulitzer material! Holly would you record the interview with Mr. Travus."

Jack held up a hand, "Just call me Jack. I will address my education discussion from the first interview. I stated I had an equivalency of knowledge. Not that a university awarded me those degrees."

The editor laughed, "You played that fat cat like a drum. I want to get teasers out on this story now. Our station is getting the exclusive?"

Jack looked at Holly, "As long as she is happy with it, then I am happy with it. She is my acting press secretary now."

Holly smiled, "Tell Leon and the gals I will send them the lead-in for the interview in an hour. I want to know who is getting this contract before then so I can announce that with the story."

Jack smiled, "If I have decided by then. With that, I will let you go and you can reach Holly directly if you have to ask her anything."

Her editor nodded, "I got to get this recording to editing and down to legal to sign off. This is gold. To hell with it, it is diamond-studded platinum."

He waved and was gone. Jack looked at Holly, "You like what I did?"

The ladies all laughed.

---

The President had the Secretary of Defence in his office now and the Head of the Senate Defense committee on the line.

The head of the Senate Defense committee screamed, "That man is going to trash GS as a defense contractor and bring our military to its knees!"

President Grendal looked over, "Garret, as the Secretary of Defense I want an arrest warrant issued for Admiral Archer. He gave us all of the information about his abuse of power. Senator Watiti, this Jack Travus sent the logs and photographic evidence along to back up his claim. I don't know who he is or who he plans to set up to build them. If this is true, as it appears to be, then GS is likely in very big trouble. They have labor issues, strikes going on, and investigations by the business ethics review going on by the GBI.

I know many members of congress are heavily invested in GS. Your losses, financially, in this matter are not my concern. My concern is ensuring this new technology, including new engines that the Admiral ignored in all of this. To get this into the hands of our military when they become available. We have contractors for a reason. To make it fair and now we got an Admiral who has violated that process. Others make these products. GS is in dire straits and they are that way for more than this one holovid call or interview. See that the arrest warrant gets issued."

The Secretary of Defense walked out and the President ended the call to the Senator.

His wife Brenda slid out from under his desk as he fixed his pants. She sighed, "Lucas, how did that call get through?"

President Grendal shook his head, "I do not know. I do know he is an inventor. If this all checks out, then GS is fucked, and getting replacements in place will be a big issue. The Senate, pretty much all of them, are invested in that damned company. It is going to get ugly for Jack at the very least. He has kicked a fucking hornet's nest."

---

Jack pulled up the entry for Treven Engines and contacted them. A young blonde sat there and he knew who she was. His great, 5 times removed, grandmother on his mother's side. She looked at him, "Hello. Oh, you're the man who has those new power cores."

Jack nodded, "I am. I am looking to speak with the owner."

She smiled, "Just one second."

An older man was sitting there with his obvious son and a few others that came in and sat down. The man looked across and unmuted the display. He smiled, "I am surprised to hear from you. I was informed that GS put in an outlandish bid for your power cores."

Jack nodded, "Almost 36 Billion more than your offer and a few others fell between the 2 of you. I called to talk about business."

James Senior nodded, "Alright, what did you have in mind?"

Jack looked at him, "I want to double my commission on the per-unit cost for the next 50 years. This includes new models based on these designs. I want this to be a partnership of equals. You respect my work; I respect your handling of things.

With that said. That commission would be half of the standard on military purchases. Your offer was 118 Billion. I want 15 Billion with the other 103 Billion spent to do a hostile takeover of GS. That will give you the military contracts they hold."

He looked at Jack shocked as he talked with his accountants, "Their price would have to fall in half for that to happen."

Jack nodded, "I just blew GS out of the water and the President and the news will be chewing them up before the end of the day. Check Tera Global News for a lead-in on the GS scandal. You pull off a hostile takeover of GS and I will set up the deal we discussed. I won't be so generous when I talk about the engine and FTL drive design patents that will be coming in the next few months. We have time, contact me this evening when you have an answer."

They nodded and he ended the call.

Astra brought food up, "From Linda. She contacted me and I told her there was a flurry of activity on the bridge."

Jack took the 2 plates and enjoyed the southwest omelets, "Grace, you want to contact Tera-3 and let them know we won't be back today. Let them know I am doing yet another interview with the news and I want to wait a couple of days before returning to Tera proper. If they watch the news they will understand."

Grace smiled, "I will use your office and contact them. Remind them you still have time on your pre-paid dock fees."

Jack laughed, "I am rubbing off on you." Grace flipped her hair, winked at him, and walked into the office.

"Ash change course to 185, 30 degrees up angle. Increase speed to three-quarters of full power."

Ash looked over, "Course set. why all of the course changes and changes in angle?"

Jack looked at her, "You are getting schooled and logging flight hours. You want to be a pilot; you need at least a class 2 license to get there with this ship. Record all the hours and course corrections into your Flight Log. In an hour I want you to change to 347 level off and take us back to full speed. We are running this high because it is not used as much. We are far outside standard space lanes. Space is not chess. It is not two-dimensional.

After an hour at that course drop us back down to three-quarter speed and take us back toward Tera. We are going to do a flyby outside of the inner lanes and take a shuttle to the surface tonight. It is a 4-man shuttle. That includes Ash, myself, and two others who need to gather their things. Tim and Linda to the Bridge. Deck 1."

Jack finished off the excellent omelets, hash browns, and 2 stems of grapes. They arrived on Deck one, "Welcome aboard, both of you. A few things to note. Did the food stores and gear get unpacked?"

Tim responded, "All of the food is unpacked but the dojo gear you did not give me a room. I found the gym area and am assembling the equipment you bought and ensuring it is bolted to the Deck."

Jack nodded, "I need you to pause on that and go with Astra. She will get you access to the shuttle bay. There is a transponder on deck 8, next to it is a smaller one. I need it installed into the shuttle under the pilot's seat preferable, with the switch pined out to the space between the pilot and co-pilot seat. For when I want to shut it off. I need MERLIN TPS-497042 written on the aft side of the ship.

Below the window big enough for a fighter to read. Across the bottom Merlin down the center from the nose back one letter over the next. Can you do those things?"

He nodded, "You bought some black paint and brushes. I did work like that freehanded as a teenager."

Jack smiled, "Great. The shuttle will be going to Tera tonight. Do you need anything? Clothes, personal supplies, or toys for you and your wife in the bedroom? Put together a list and Linda can have a seat on the shuttle to go shopping. Please note I did not ask if you had the money for these things. I try to treat those working for me well and that food this morning was out of this world. We are in space so it was fitting."

The ladies laughed, "As to the crew. I want to move you to level 4 but there is a lot of experimental high-end medical equipment in there. I would need you both to sign an NDA agreement before getting you access to it."

Linda looked over, "We will sign your NDAs."

Jack smiled, "Thank you. Astra will bring those to you. When medical is in use you need to stay away from it for patient privacy. The ladies like to play doctor and I have 5 of them who have agreed to marry me."

The ladies laughed at his explanation, "You can watch the holovid feeds and search the net if you need to. All communication is routed through the bridge and is monitored. Sprits is my communication officer. Ash is my pilot in training. Ash and I have an overlapping background so I am taking her under my wing. The two of them will marry me in a couple of days. Being a ship's Captain, I can perform the ceremony.

The other 3 ladies will have to work with Astra concerning the big wedding they want. Grace is my Business Manager and she will be taking the fourth slot on this trip. I will remain with the shuttle. While the 3 ladies go and spend my money."

Grace leaned in, "That is right, the way it should be." Grace winked at him as the ladies laughed. "We have to pick up all of the latest bridal magazines."

Jack smiled, "Just tell me when and where to be at for that and what to wear. My input into the wedding. Weddings are all about the brides."

Tim nodded his agreement to Jack, "Grace, you need to formalize that business arrangement and get it set up within 2 hours if you can. I must do another interview with Holly. I just brought down the defense contractor GS. That will air tonight. Sorry, Holly nothing on the contract yet. Say I am still checking into my options. Also, why I am staying with the shuttle and not bringing the Excalibur back to port."

Jack took Holly by the hand while everyone went about their business. Jack went back to his office and Sprits set it up to record the interview. He explained about his education and purposefully being more mysterious to pull GS out and expose the corruption, including Admiral Archer.

"They showed themselves for the crooks they were. That too many good people had to die because of them." Finally, they finished. Grace stayed at the desk as the 2 of them had the interview on the couch.

Holly asked, "This company hurt you."

Jack nodded, "They hurt a lot of people. They drove other companies out of business. Cost my great grandmother 5 times removed her dream retirement. In 1-2 years, she marries the boss's son and heirs down their line will produce my mother. GS cost many of my friends their lives as a result of their military contracts. GS was the last of the engines and power cores I worked on. I ended up losing my hand to it. Their engines were made to keep breaking and their power cores were horrid.

They required constant monitoring to keep from going critical. The plasma cooler failed for the 3rd time on that trip. I had just ordered that they contact the bridge to bring it off-line again. Then there was a crash. The thin pipes holding the plasma ruptured and shot across the deck. I pulled back a stump from the puddle of plasma. Yes, they make inferior products and do so well into the 28th century. I just worked to see that does not happen. I wanted to see companies with integrity taking on those roles."

Holly nodded, "Changing the future and hopefully for the better."

Jack nodded, "That is the plan and we know it could not be done much worse by others. If part of my job is to improve technology then removing the biggest impediment to creativity in the field will do wonders."

Jack walked over to Grace and set up her rights over his accounts. She smiled as she had the checkbook. He pulled up the feed for the markets and GS had dropped by 30% already. Holly sent in the interview. An hour later and their stocks were down 60%. Jack looked at Grace, "Put 5 billion into GS stocks after it drops another 5 points. If Treven Engines buys a big chunk of the stock then I would give them my voting rights."

It dropped another 28 points before she could put in the order as she had to establish an account first. He contacted Treven Engines and saw the same group. Jack smiled, "I just bought 5 billion in stock for GS. You go for a hostile takeover and you have the voting rights on those shares."

The owner looked at his son and nodded. 2 hours later Treven Engines declared the hostile takeover of GS. Jack went and had lunch and then stopped in medical where Astra sucked his cock empty. She looked up, "49 ml in that load. The ladies have left you alone this morning."

He nodded, "I got to go fly a shuttle."

She nodded and smacked him on the ass. He went to the shuttle with the other ladies. "Astra, keep anyone from boarding. Deploy hard shields while we are gone."

Astra smiled, "Of course."

He contacted the owner of Barrow's Mall in Los Angeles. He got his secretary. He looked at her, "I am..."

She smiled, "I know who you are. You have not answered my message yet."

The green-eyed blonde had to have a D cup breast or better. He looked at her, "Name?"

She smiled, "Valery Nelson." He found 5 messages from her and read through them. He looked at her, "Your messages are very descriptive about what you would do to me. The thing you left out is what would you do to the other wives. I have 5 lines up so far."

She looked at him, "You would expect me to have relations with another woman?"

Jack looked at her, "It keeps the peace and helps to prevent jealousy if they all sleep with each other as well. I have 3 associates wanting to do massive shopping in your mall. We would like to have my shuttle land at your pad. The pilot will wait at that location and move it out when you have another visitor arrive for a drop-off."

She smiled, "I can arrange that. You are not coming yourself?"

Jack looked at her, "I will be piloting. I am a distraction right now given the news."

Valery smiled, "That you are. You are on the list Jack Travus, name of your shuttle and number?"

He smiled, "MERLIN TPS-497042."

Valery laughed, "Clever name given your other ship's name."

They ended the call, "Grace, put together an NDA child support agreement for any child she might have. I may not marry her, but I could end up fucking her if she shows up in the shuttle."

Grace laughed, "You are not married yet. So that works. No spousal support?"

He looked at her, "It would start when she goes out on maternity leave. A 100,000TCs a year to cover any children I have with her. 1-50 makes no difference."

She looked at Jack, "You thinking of fucking around on us?"

Jack sighed and looked at her, "I had to see Astra today to get sucked off because nobody offered up their sweet little asses or pussies for pounding."