Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danyelle was worked up from what she saw yesterday. She told Grace if she launched herself at Jack then she had picked up whatever she had that got her to drop her skirt for this charmer yesterday. She smelled him as she exited the shuttle and wanted him to take her then and there. Now she wanted him but in private and not on the dock. When it cleared, they ran to catch up with her. Danyelle slowed down for them.

Danyelle groaned, "I remembered I don't know where we are going. She sent me pictures."

Jack pointed, "That is my ship on the end."

She gawked, "It is huge and shiny."

Jack laughed, "You sign your NDA and agree to marry me and then ask me about the armor. I will let you in on a big surprise about that armor. Nobody else has asked about that yet."

Danyelle smiled, "Great, I can be first at knowing something."

Jack looked at Danyelle, "We might get interrupted. We have a couple of shipments coming in."

They no sooner got to the dock when they saw the courier and the food delivery. "Astra, open level 7 cargo bay outer doors."

The bay's doors slid open. "Also bring your package for the courier and retract the docking sleeve. Meet us in the Engine Room and don't forget to be dressed in a uniform."

She giggled, "On my way." Jack took them to the airlock and invited the courier in.

Jack pointed at the man, "Give me the invoice and crane straight into the cargo bay. It will remain in a vacuum and space is cold. Remember the gravity plating is active in there so it will want to pull to the right toward the dock. The bottom of the container should be to the right so we can lock it down properly."

He nodded, "We will get this inside."

Jack looked it over and nodded, "That was everything."

He nodded, "Missing kitchen sinks."

Jack chuckled, "The ship has those. But I get a nice container I bought for next time. We will end up trading from what I understand."

He nodded, "That is the process. The 'deposit' is in case you don't return."

Jack nodded, "That is why I said bought it."

He walked away after signing for the shipment and joined the ladies as the courier departed. Jack sighed, "We have to wait a few minutes for them to get the cargo hold loaded before we can go anywhere. Astra why don't you kiss the ladies while we wait?"

Astra smiled and walked right up to Danyelle who smiled and they shared a passionate and long kiss. She then moved to Grace and they had one but it was shorter. Grace had not talked about Astra at all to Danyelle, she was about to be shocked. He sealed the airlock and looked at Danyelle, "What did Grace tell you of Astra?"

She looked at Jack, "Nothing, I just assumed she was another wife candidate."

Jack held up a hand to Astra, "Let me talk, please. The fact is she is part of the equipment of the ship. She is an android."

Danyelle looked over, "She looks and feels so real."

Jack smiled, "I picked up 2 more ladies to join us. Holly Prescott and her camera Woman Sprits Martina. Holly holds 3 degrees including Astrophysics. You would become my science officer. Your time as a pilot and tactical officer in the military makes you a backup to me in those areas. You knew Sprits in high school?"

She looked at Jack, "Yes, I did. Sweet girl but everyone thought she was into girls. That put her on the outside at that school. I did not come out as bi until I got to college. Not enough men."

Jack nodded, "She was the first one to say yes and do the paperwork. She does communications and I may draw upon her family business skills to work in structural engineering. Could come in handy with the testing of engines. Grace would be my lawyer and business manager. You will help to keep tabs on a multibillion-dollar empire that will grow; over 31.2 billion at the moment. You are a practicing lawyer Grace?"

Grace smiled, "I passed the bar but have not done much practicing. Dealt mostly with corporate law as you could guess working patents."

Jack smiled, "I need to put on this EVA suit and check on that cargo shipment. It contains our food." Jack suited up and went out to ensure the cargo was secured how he wanted it.

He had Astra close the doors once everyone, including himself, was out. He had come back in through the main airlock and the ladies laughed with Astra. Jack groaned, "If you are all laughing at a conversation with her then she is talking about me. Seal all bulkheads. Run an internal sensor sweep for life forms and ensure we are the only ones on board."

Danyelle looked at Jack, "When did they get internal sensors?"

Jack looked at her. He thought, 'They don't have them yet.' "I am an inventor."

Danyelle nodded. Astra commented, "No other life signs. You have 4 messages from leading power core suppliers wanting to get exclusive rights to your designs. Offers range from 75-117 BillionTCs."

Jack nodded, "We will talk about them later. I have another ass to claim. I see your luggage came."

Danyelle nodded, "We will see about the ass. I have never been much for anal play."

Jack walked over to the lift, "I will get it as you talked her into doing it yesterday. You have to try it at least once."

Danyelle sighed as he held her close. Danyelle nodded, "Once and anything beyond that is my choice for that hole."

Jack nodded, "You will likely do it again as all three of the others do it."

Danyelle groaned out, "Hey! Sprits is a tiny thing!"

Jack nodded, "She is not a midget but she is right toward the edge. It took some time but I got it all in and sent her through some wild orgasms."

Danyelle looked at Jack, "You prepared her well?"

Jack simply nodded as he got out of his clothes, "I am all yours, wild one. What do you want to do first?"

She looked at him, "Surprise me."

Jack picked her up and put her legs on his shoulder and started sucking out her pussy in the middle of the room. She could have broken glass with the climax she hit. He took her to the edge of the bed, "If you were a cheerleader. Can you do the splits?"

She nodded. He took her left leg and put it on his right shoulder while her right was on the floor between his legs. "I am going to fuck you like this."

Danyelle moaned. He got her legs spread wide and he slowly entered her heated quivering pussy. At this angle, he got more depth and he took it to the bottom in 3 strokes.

She moaned out, "That is deep." She climaxed while she said it. Jack just had her feeling good. He backed off and set a steady rhythm and sped it up every minute. He could feel her legs getting tired and he cranked it up to full and exploded into her pussy. It felt like his cock went into her cervix though he knew that was not the case. He just blasted her insides.

She started to fall and he caught her. He laid her out on the bed. He worked to wake her up and she looked up, "My pussy is still vibrating from that session. I had a mixture of euphoria and pain when you crashed into my cervix the last time. I have never had a man that deep inside me. It felt like it split right open."

Jack laid her on her side and started prepping her ass slowly over the next half hour, then slid in effortlessly halfway. Just as his fingers came out. She came down from her last orgasm, "You are super lubed up, prepped, and I am already halfway in."

Danyelle nodded, "Continue."

Jack slowly rocked deep until he was fully seated. He kissed her neck and ear lobe nipping at it. Danyelle smiled. He started pumping her ass and she clenched the sheets. She arched her back and had a major climax as she locked down on his cock. He kept working through it and that sent her higher. He finally launched jets of semen into her. He whispered in her ear, "Who owns this ass?"

Danyelle smiled back, "I do, but you can have a long-term lease."

He kissed her on the cheek. He looked at Grace, "Who owns your ass?"

Grace got coy, "I don't remember." He went into the shower and cleaned up came out put lube on his cock and lifted her so her knees were against the wall.

Jack slowly lowered her down, "Danyelle, help guide me in and come and attack her clit." Danyelle laughed, "This is new." She held him against her entrance as he lowered Grace down and took her knees wider. Grace half talked in gibberish from the climax she just had. He whispered to her, "Who owns this ass? No escaping because of time this time."

Grace looked at him, "You do my future husband." She smiled. He took it slow and then build up speed. She was in a constant state of euphoria. 25 minutes later and she wailed another big one. He launched off from the pressure. She sprayed Danyelle. Danyelle came around and hugged him, "You got me too my future husband."

Astra walked in with her computer pad and she had the other 2 ladies with her. Sprits looked at him, "That was hot." He lowered Grace back to her feet. Sprits and Danyelle hugged as Danyelle spoke, "I am glad you are here. I wish I had come out as being bi sooner."

Sprits looked up, "I wasn't BI until he rocked my world. I am BI with him but I like the ladies. Besides he is the father of my children. My parents were shocked I found a guy when I called them last night. We had been estranged for a while because of my life choices. They were happy to hear I had a cock in my life."

Jack sighed, "Unborn children. Did you both sign your NDA's?"

They nodded, "Level 4. The ship is open for you to explore later, after dinner. I am going to eat for 3 tonight. I should get a standard food ration to hold me over."

He grabbed one from his room and the ladies giggled as he bit into the pink Snowball.

He took them into medical, "Who wants to be examined first? Grace, I think."

Grace got up on the table, "Is this you playing doctor?"

Jack nodded, "In a very real sense. Core, give me a full-body scan and check for pregnancy on Grace Winters."

She looked at Jack, "I'm on birth control."

Astra replied, "She is pregnant. Recommend removal."

Jack looked at her, "I can fuck someone pregnant through birth control. The only one who wanted and needed assistance to get pregnant was Sprits and she got it twice over. She is carrying two embryos."

Grace looked at Jack, "How do you know this is so certain?"

Jack picked her up and kissed her, "Danyelle you are up." She crawled up and laid down, "Core, scan Danyelle Cortez."

Astra replied, "She has one embryo currently but there is a 90% chance it will divide into two."

Jack looked over, "Astra, start with my military file and highlight relevant dates. Then your construction with relevant dates. The mission and what I have done so far that is in line with that mission."

He had all four of them listen to the briefing. He held Sprits in his lap as Astra walked them through the data. After it was done, He looked at Astra, "Give Grace and Danyelle a breakdown of their life from adulthood to death."

She listed off their backgrounds with Danyelle dying on a dig on the moon 3 years from now. Searching for signs of alien life. They had found a fissure. She was lost inside of it when the ground gave way. Grace had 4 marriages after Danyelle died one produced a child who died of leukemia. She eventually drank herself to death in her combined grief.

Jack looked at them, "When Astra told me you were good candidates, I think that was because your lines ended with you and this is a second chance to do it right."

Jack got up on the table, "Core full body scan. Note any changes from yesterday in the alien DNA or any health critical issue."

Astra looked over, "No change. It is stable."

He looked over at Grace, "Do you believe now? Do you Danyelle?"

Danyelle nodded first, "I just turned down a paid internship for the moon. It was a 5-year project. Grace was looking to transfer to Luna-1 when she could, to be near me. Jobs in her field are scarce on Luna-1."

Jack looked at Grace, "Do you believe what you heard now? This was what the whole cloak and dagger stuff had been about."

Grace nodded. Jack pointed, "Table. It will remove your implant. Danyelle, you said you had one so you will go next."

Danyelle nodded. Grace smirked and nodded again, "At least I know you were serious about children."

Jack pulled Danyelle away from the others and kissed her. He whispered in her ear, "The armor is a living creature. Named Meltora and the species fragments to reproduce. You have already found your first full-fledged alien."

Danyelle held her hand over her mouth and looked at Grace, "The armor on the ship is not armor. It is an alien creature covering the entire ship!"

She looked at Astra who smiled, "Named Meltora and it is Psionic and agreed to help protect the ship for passage back in time."

Meltora spoke to Jack, "I am glad they are all taking this news so well. They have not changed their minds or felt they had been tricked. I also wanted to let you know I have picked up a faint psionic presence on the station. Next level up the right-hand side of the station."

Jack's stomach grumbled, "Let's get ready to go out to dinner together. I for one am starving. If it is alright with everyone, we can hold on rings shopping until the morning; stores will be open longer."

They all smiled at him and Grace asked, "Where are we getting married? When?" Jack looked at them, "I thought in a couple of days, aboard my ship, and as the captain of the vessel I can perform marriages."

Holly shook her head, "Give us at least a month. We will want to go through all those bride magazines and try and find dresses we all like that are similar, then get them fitted."

Sprits looked up, "I would do it right now, I am not into big dresses."

Danyelle looked over, "I say at least 3 months and on Earth. I know a minister who will work with polygamy couples."

Grace asked the question, "I was thinking in a year, but then the children would already be born and who knows what shape our bodies will be in. I will go for two months; we won't be showing."

Danyelle looked over, "I can do two, and I had forgotten to consider that."

Holly smiled, "Two months works for me."

Jack looked at Sprits, "You can get married to me before the others and forgo the big dress if you want."

Sprits nodded, "I will go with your plan for a couple of days after we leave."

Jack looked at the others, "She was the first to give me a resounding yes. The 3 of you need to decide if you're doing it together. Next, do we want to add another wife? Astra said I have at least 12 a day and those days were days I got absorbed in my work. Double that if I get bored. Around 18 is normal. Astra can pick up the slack but that is a lot of samples her programming is going to require her to put on the market."

Grace looked over, "Danyelle and I wanted to do it together. If Holly is alright with that then we can do it together."

Holly smiled, "I agree. I do not want to hold Sprits back and he is right. She was the first one to agree to his proposal with no strings or 'only ifs' attached. Mine was that he landed 2 more ladies because I knew we would need them. I consider myself the 4th one to agree. I think a 5th is a good idea if we can find one. One that we all like."

The other 3 nodded and Holly walked over, "What did you have in mind for a 5th?"

Jack looked at her, "I am primary on tactical and piloting. I would like to get another pilot and I have not checked on that yet. Or a security officer. Maybe both."

The ladies laughed at him while Sprits commented, "If we can do both. But we will search out those two roles for our crew."

Grace asked him, "Is there a reason you do not do slow lovemaking?"

Jack looked at her, "Depends on if you want my cock in there for 2 or 3 hours before firing off. Remember the ship doctor removed or moved a lot of my nerve endings so it is not just the time it is rigorous stimulation. Not at my request. With the Drakor changes, those nerves are different now as they moved them into my legs."

Grace nodded, "Start slow and then let you speed up. You have done that and it would be the closest you could do."

Jack shook his head, "I can do it, I just would not get off by it for a long time."

Holly looked at him, "While we waited, I asked Astra which hole you used most and she told me it was her anal receptacle."

Jack nodded, "Got more stimulation as that one is the tightest of the 3 on her."

Danyelle asked, "Who's ass is tightest for you?"

Jack looked at her, "You're the most cautious. If I did not have to do all of that prep work, you might have been there. The tightest was Sprits. The one who loves it the most is Holly and Grace. They are neck-in-neck in that area, followed by Sprits.

As to pussies, because I know you are going there, they are all different in how they feel. If I did a virgin that would probably be the tightest one of those. At least initially. The first time with the 4 of you it would be Sprits again. She is the smallest in stature so it stands to reason."

The ladies all nodded and hugged Sprits. Sprits looked at Jack, "This is the first time I have won a contest against beautiful women."

Jack shook his head, "You did it for 3. You are a beautiful woman and don't you forget it. First to agree, and then the 2 tightest."

Sprits jumped into his arms. The other 3 came in for a group hug. They went up to the quarters after Danyelle collected her bags.

Jack pointed, "There are rooms outside of the master. I would like each of you to choose a room. This is not a separate bedroom though they do have beds if the need arises. If a couple or a few women want to pair off for fun then that is all right. This does give you all separate closets."

Then they understood the reason behind it. Everyone cleaned up and dressed, they divided off to make it quicker and to avoid starting up again and met up in the deck 2 corridor.

Danyelle looked over, "What is that black weapon you got?" He summoned it flying into his hand and activated it, "Psionic weapon from the Drakor. Like a laser sword but more versatile."

Holly told her about the recording they were shown while he put the sword away. They stepped out on the dock and got to the second floor of the Starbase. He looked to the right, "I need to check something out quickly. Something Meltora told me about another presence here."

Grace shrugged, "That is the area they have for people looking for work. We needed to stop by there anyway."

There were a hundred or more people in this area. It looked like they were being corralled here. He found one of the guards, "What do you have here?"

He looked at Jack, "This is the location where we keep people who cannot pay their fees to get off the Starbase. We have a few extras because of the new ID cards. A few who are on the edge of crazy."

Jack looked around and spotted a girl who had an aura about her, "Tell me about the black-haired girl with the smoky grey eyes."

He smiled, "She showed up here about 2 months back and docked a small shuttle. She was underage for flying a shuttle. She turned 18 a few weeks ago. But by that point, the shuttle had been seized to cover fees. She is in debt still because of her new mandatory ID card when she turned 18, then again with the new ID card, and the food stores she has gotten since arriving."

Jack looked at him, "How much is she in debt?"

He looked at his pad, "512TCs worth."

Jack nodded, "Clear her debt. Here is my account number."

The guard looked at Jack, "She was one of those who are borderline crazy. Talking about seeing aliens beyond the belt in sector 87."

Jack nodded, "I can deal with crazy."

The guy let Jack into the area but Jack waved the others back. He listened in on her mind. He heard two voices, "You have to choose soon."

She shouted back in her mind, "I don't want to choose!"

She wore small black leather gloves but the one on her left was wrapped up in a scarf. She held a psi sword in her hands. The other voice called out to her, "Another is listening to our conversation."

1...7891011...14