Astra Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman replied, "She is in a meeting."

Jack called out, "Astra loop in the President."

He was looped in, "Mr. President. We cannot get a hold of the Fleet Admiral. The ensign said she is in a meeting. We have 16 stealth bogies and your Starbases have been ordered to not check for stealth targets on a 10-year-old order. I overrode those on my stations. Those should never have been changed as they are civilian facilities!"

President Grendal looked at the Ensign, "Put us through to that meeting now!"

The ensign connected them into the room. They all heard, "That's it, my little bitch. Cum for me, now!" The Admiral got nailed in the ass with a strap-on by some young brunette. While she fucked some man in the ass with a strap on and jerked him off into her office trash can.

Just as she had him bent over her desk as she screamed her release in time with his. President Grendal called out, "Admiral Thomas! If you are quite through, we have 16 stealth craft in or entering orbit and headed for the Tau Ceti Dreadnaughts. The Starbases have been told not to scan for stealth on a 10-year-old order. What in the fuck is that about?!"

She looked over and stayed hunched over her fuck boy to try and hide her nudity when the brunette ran out of frame with a strap-on that looked like two arms intertwined in size.

She responded, "Was the standing order from Admiral Gonzales that she did not want any stealth missions we might be conducting to be picked up by our military defenses. It made sense from a military perspective."

Jack interjected, "Not for my facilities, the military does not control them. Period! Admiral, you need to rescind that order as it was fucking stupid! The devices were put into place to stop alien stealth missions onto the planet. Just because you wish to do covert actions does not mean the planetary security should suffer for it. Especially at the fucking Starbases! I am arming all batteries and deploying all fighters from my Dreadnaughts and will neutralize any stealth craft coming at these ships!"

The Admiral looked at Jack, "You cannot just decide that."

Jack looked back, "Yes I can! One of the First Ladies, First Lady Brenda Grendel, is onboard and I have a responsibility to protect her. You contact those towers, get your fighters to intercept them or I will destroy any that get within range of my ships!"

President Grendal looked over, "Do it Admiral, and rescind that fucking order!"

President Grendal looked at Jack, "Broadcast that all stealth ships will stand down and make themselves known or you have been authorized to use deadly force against them by order of the President!"

Jack opened a channel, "This is Command Admiral Jack Travus of the Tau Ceti Home Guard to all stealth incoming ships. Stand down or you will be fired upon."

He played the message back from the President. He opened the private channel. Jack heard, "All fighters in the air, all shuttles recalled and aboard Admiral."

He patted Zack on the shoulder, "Private channel. Alpha flight fighters only, wing commanders. Deploy to surface. Capitol in Dubai. Fire if fired upon. Report to the Capitol tower that those wings are in the area only to protect against stealth aircraft. Do not enter the area unless pursuing a target. Remain over open water near the Capitol. If anyone asks, Get Astra to replay that message."

They heard a pair of, "Confirmed Admiral."

He flipped to the open channel, "This is Admiral Jack Travus to all Tera fighter wing commanders and squadron commanders."

He replayed the portion of the message in which the President was yelling at the admiral to get those sensors turned back on. "If you can activate those sensors. Those ships get within range while in stealth and I will blow them to pieces."

He heard, "This is Wing Commander Crazy Eights at Terra-1. All Tera fighters would have to report back to their Starbases to clear the line of fire. Merlin, all fighter sensors were yanked and downgraded to keep them from being able to pick up stealth aircraft. We cannot see them."

Jack called out, "Wing Commander, Deploying 20-point defense drones to each target. They will highlight each ship for you. I want to save lives if we can. My ships hit them with our guns and they will be gone!"

He heard back, "This is Crazy Eights, follow those drones, and thank you for the assist Admiral. I hated it when they were pulled out last year."

Jack contacted President Grendal, "You need to order those stations yourself. The Admiral had all fighters stripped of the ability last year. She might be involved with Gonzales."

President Grendal groaned, "Fuck!"

He kept Jack on the line, "I am giving operation authority to all Starbase to Jack Travus. Engage searching for stealth craft and engage!"

Jack looked at the stations, "Astra upgrade towers 1-6 to detect stealth signatures."

She sighed, "They pulled the hardware from them as well. James kept them from messing with any hardware aboard the other stations."

Jack groaned loudly, "By the numbers people, give me confirmation you have complied and the number of stealth aircraft you have in your sights."

He listened to the numbers and there were 40 ships in the area that were being engaged. "Check the planet." They heard, "This is terra-9. I am picking up 10 stealth aircraft heading for the Capitol." Jack focused in and used one of the fighters that went down, "Capitol tower, this is Admiral Jack Travis.

President Grendal has given me operational control over the Starbase. We have 40 stealth Terran craft in motion up here and 10 approaching the Capitol. My fighters can see those ships. If they do not shut off stealth and turn on Tera IDs they will be shot down. Alpha wings engage, stealth targets!"

He heard back, "This is Dubai tower, we cannot allow for that."

Jack called back, "The planet is under Martial law as ordered by the Federation Congress. I have been given orders. You fire on my fighters and they will return fire. You will be performing an act of sedition and treason. Do you copy that Dubai tower? Turn on your sensors for stealth technology."

He heard back, "This is Dubai tower. We do not recognize your authority. You enter our airspace and we will fire on your craft."

Jack called down, "Capitol tower, educate the fools. Alpha wing fighters' orders stand. Engage ALL hostile aircraft and anti-aircraft facilities if fired upon! Capitol tower, recommend moving the Capitol. Pass the word to the President. My fighters will escort."

Astra threw the news on and saw that former Admiral Gonzales was in open court in the World Court. She looked across as he asked her about the charge. She called out, "I worked to eliminate the alien influence in our society and find a way of killing these Drakor if they ever returned. These hybrids are their puppets. I found that with their blood in our people's system we had no biological means of exterminating them. I did what was best for humanity."

The judge looked at her, "Getting yourself and your co-conspirators up to 20% DRAKOR DNA was best for humanity by killing 2,854 children of Jack Travus after having them kidnapped?!"

She looked at him and with a smile, "Yes, I am just sorry we did not do them all."

The Judge looked across. "I see the deal is to send you, all co-conspirators, and several others to a penal colony far from the rest of humanity. While I am loathed to accept this deal, I will follow the people's request. Your requested portion of house arrest is subject to no violence."

Jack called out, "Astra get me a screen in that room. NOW!"

She nodded and Jack looked across at them, "Your honor, Command Admiral Jack Travus, Tau Ceti Home Gaurd. Forgive me. We have a time-critical event in regards to your proceedings. We have 40 stealth craft approaching my Dreadnoughts. Another 10 are approaching the Capitol. I have fighter wings at both locations and have been given command authority over the Starbases.

The local Dubai government has threatened to engage my fighters for entering their airspace to defend the Capitol. If the former Admiral wishes to keep her 'house arrest,' she better comply with getting those ships to comply. To stand down and surrender now before I am forced to destroy them all!"

The Judge looked over, "Ms. Gonzales. Do you have anything to add to that statement?"

She looked over, "I have no means to contact them."

Jack called out, "Your voice is being rerouted through all Starbases and my fighters in the area."

She rolled her eyes. "All stealth craft, this is Admiral Gonzales. Disengage cloaks and surrender to Tera and Home Guard forces immediately. To any country that thinks they are helping me by ignoring the Commander and Chief in these matters, think again. Cease all operations. My deal with the government allows me to take all like-minded citizens with me to this new colony location. No hybrids are allowed to go there."

Jack nodded, "Unless an attack is launched on humanity from this location. Tera or any other colonies that we establish. At which point you would violate your stated agreements."

She sighed, "Correct. All of you, stand down. They would like nothing more than to destroy you for not complying."

Jack sighed, "Once again you are twisting facts. I contacted the court to get to you to save their lives. Not make martyrs out of any of them like the last 3 ships you forced me to destroy. If any craft fails to comply with that order then your home detention conditions have been violated. Do I make myself clear Ms. Gonzalas?"

The Judge interceded, "Admiral Travus, I appreciate your zeal but the courts will decide the matter on if it is a violation. In this case, Ms. Gonzalas, you better ensure your stance is known. So the court can rule on that point of your application."

She rolled her eyes, "No martyrs! All air and spacecraft stand down now!"

Jack looked over, "This is Wing Commander Crazy Eights. I am seeing ships coming out of stealth and powering down." That was soon followed by, "This is Alpha squad leader. All craft have disengaged stealth and landed in the desert."

He heard another, "This is Dubai tower, Senior controller. I am in direct contact with the local President. He has ordered me to take control of the tower here and to arrest the operators who did not get authorization from him to ignore a Planetary Presidential order during a time of Martial Law. Dubai is taking no action against your craft and has no plans to take action."

Jack looked over, "Recall all drones except on the 4 ships that are still stealth. Have all those drones engage." They blasted away at the craft until they were visible. "Disengage drones. Their shields and stealth are offline. Tera fighter wings take charge of those ships and arrest the crews."

He heard, "This is Squadron leader Death Blossom, all fighters on me. We have four scout ships that are fighting." Next, he heard, "This is Tera-3 tower, station weapons are deployed and we have shot out the engines on all 4 craft. They continue to use weapons."

Jack sighed, "Astra, disable all weapons and self-destruct functions on those four scouts. Lock all airlocks until they are docked. Fighters stand down and tractor those bastards into a hanger and arrest them. Any that fight should be addressed in kind by Tera military forces in your hangar bays."

Death Blossom called out, "Leaving me with all of the work. I have the lone fighter with a tractor beam in the area."

Jack called out, "Bravo wing, dispatch 3 fighters to assist Death Blossom in tractor duty on the disabled ships. Take them to just outside of the military hangar and she can offload them 1-by-1. To keep them from trying a group attack on the soldiers inside. Your honor. Your help in this incident was greatly appreciated. Ms. Gonzales, you helped to save these people's lives and identify which ships and crews should escort your group to your home in the penal colony."

Jack ended his connection to the Judge. Jack watched the news, "That is a man of action."

Ms. Gonzales looked across, "He is an alien and not a man."

The Judge looked at her, "Ms. Gonzales, you will watch yourself in my court as well. This court rules he is a man based upon a separate brief filed by his wife and lawyer Grace Travus. Explaining he was born human like all of us, and then modified with genetic material by our government from the future. All current and future 'hybrids' are still human under the law. Given your actions with the research facility and your Drakor blood percentage is 20%.

I would say that it is not that far of a stretch for the military to take that type of action. I will approve your home detention for now. Provided all violence is kept to a minimum. When you have your little press conference be sure to ask for peace and let them know you will be the most alien being among them. I am also entering an injunction toward the military. All references in military contracts to allow you to experiment on military personnel are to be stricken. I will hear arguments for that position in 60 days, or the injunction will become permanent.

A separate brief on Tau Citi being an independent human colony with its separate laws and protection forces was also filed. Given the distance and lack of support from Tera proper. I am inclined to agree that all remote colonies will have some form of local government and protection force as Tera is ill-prepared to provide them. Each one should work with President Grendal and Congress to work support agreements when ships from one side or the other are operating in the same or overlapping areas."

He slammed his gavel down. Jack called out, "Reestablish caps. All other aircraft return to base once your Tera counterparts have seized control of the rogue military vessels."

Jack thought out, "Grace, thank you for getting the court to rule hybrids are human. They also backed your other brief for Tau Citi."

Jack heard back from Grace, "Thank you. I know as we have been listening to you in the hangar and over the airwaves. We were glad to hear it. The First Lady was impressed with the restraint you showed. Then I explained it to her. She was impressed even more about us hybrids."

Astra interrupted, "Jack you should know there was a second time-event in Tau Ceti. Same group. The same amount of ships. 2 cruisers and 10 fighters were destroyed. 6 of your children in the Home Guard were killed in the attack but the threat was neutralized quickly. Other civilian transports were destroyed; they are working on the manifests. A search of the alien computers, from the interface you built, showed they were the second of 20 groups.

They are trying to flee through time to avoid the Drakor. They got the idea to time jump from a human researcher in the given timeline that they captured. No name, just from Tera proper. They had been working on the technology. All because of the Drakor hybrid attempts seeming to increase and those hybrids turning violent against their people. He said they plan to launch 6 groups in 3 waves within the next day, though we don't know how long their 'days' are counted."

Jack asked, "Which hybrid is reviewing this data?"

She heard back, "Tim is at the moment."

Jack sighed, "Pass message back thru Jupiter station to begin review from the beginning in 5 minutes. Inform all of the wives concerning their children."

Jack heard back from Astra, "One was Isabella."

Jack thought out, "Another of Danyelle's children is dead and she was 16. The human hybrid who is known as Tim, 'Tempered Vengeance,' is going to review those files again on the Brisen. Justice, you need to see what they are reporting about the effects of your people's biology on the Brisen. It will not stop this attack but you could prevent it for another loop. Your people must decide. They were powerful enough to either evade you or they just did not go to the meeting location to earn your wrath. It sounded like they were currently fleeing you."

He heard back, "We will watch the review of the data and see what it says. I am sorry about your children and the loss of life. The improvements you made seem to have helped stem the losses, but it is still the loss of your people that are weighing on you."

Jack thought to Grace, "No weddings tonight. If they are ready for the change, take them to the 2 new wives and have them done there. Get the First Lady a room and you bring a separate one to her and then use a dermal regenerator on her. I will help all wives with swords but with the loss of our children today It is not a day for a wedding."

Grace responded, "Alright. I can sense you are going to lock yourself in your lab tonight to hold back that temptation. See all of us before you do that. Take Astra with you and she can drain you for the people of Tera. Speaking of which we have a shuttle approaching with Sprits's parents and family on board."

Jack looked over, "Tera stations, I want all maintenance crews to fix those fighters' sensors to pick up stealth craft. Tera, 7-12 work to get the station's sensors upgraded again at 1-6. Use spare parts if needed. Commander Zack Travus will be issuing orders on my behalf as I leave the bridge of my ship. He can contact me anywhere with a concern. Permission granted for the Martina shuttle to dock in the main hangar after you have swept it for explosives."

Zack looked up, "The shuttle has been swept and we are working it father. Grace just sent us the latest casualties list from the Brisen attack and it is being disseminated."

Jack patted him on the shoulder, "Good work son. Good work to all of you. You handled yourselves like professionals."

Zack smiled, "What you did today was fucking brilliant and saved lives. If people cannot see it, we will have our work cut out for us."

Jack nodded, "The next waves are what scares me at the moment."

He walked down to meet the shuttle. Grace was there with the First Lady. Grace looked over, "She is comfortable with me protecting her on board. She wants a minimum of 'interference' if you will."

Jack nodded, "Forward that draft of the colony cooperation agreement you have to the President. First Lady I would like you to meet the Martina family. They build your fighters. I soon hope to have them building your new fighters."

She smiled and shook their hands. Jack looked over, "I was told all of you know who I am to you." They all nodded and Jack smiled. "Well, I am proud of how you turned out. I am in a bit of a somber mood at the moment because of everything that is going on.

I lost another 6 children in Tau Ceti from a second Brisen attack and there might be a larger one coming in the next few hours. Biologically you are my sons. You have great mothers and a father. I lost 2,854 children back here due to Gonzales's butcher center. I do not know if it is the only one so you should keep that fact low-key for your protection."

They all nodded to him. Jack smiled, "Let us all walk down to medical but first I want the First Lady to meet my mechanic. The man that keeps me and most of our fighters in the air."

Jack walked her over, "Randal is as human as you are, and came back as a volunteer to see family and support this mission. He also did the repair work on King Arthur after my live-fire demonstration."

She nodded and walked off and talked with him for a few minutes, "I am taking the two mothers to medical." He walked the two ladies down with Vincent.

Jack smiled, "I am going to give you your boys and a couple of girls to go with it. I won't do to you what I just did to Sprits."

Vincent asked, "What did you do to my daughter?"

Jack smiled, "After the attack on the Excalibur we lost a lot of our medical database and the 'AI' if you will that directed procedures. We also lost the drug that allowed her to conceive. She has had help every time before. She kept complaining that she was behind on children compared to the last time. They found the drug formula buried in her encrypted medical file and are able to use it again. It is a synthetic form of trypsin that allows her eggs to attach. She is now carrying 20 children."

1...34567...13