Astral Porn Realm Ch. 05

Story Info
Sean fucks Lola Bunny, Patrick goes to a frat party.
2.7k words
4.66
5.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
822 Followers

*All characters are over the age of 18*

Sean POV

The high school that I was a student teacher at was pretty raunchy. It was not uncommon to see naked students, hearing the moans of students in the bathroom, and even students going through a nudist program. It was ok though, because it was a high school of only 18 year old seniors, and this was like a porno version of Heaven.

As raunchy as the high school was, it was nothing compared to the college. The entire high school of about 200 had maybe a dozen students in their nudist program. The college, it seemed like a good quarter or so went naked. People fucked without closing their dormroom door. Girls came out of communal showers with about a 50/50 chance of wearing a towel. Basically, an American Pie movie come to life.

I found my friend, Dave's dorm, and knocked. It wasn't quite shut all the way and the door creaked open. There was a girl in his room that he was talking to. It wasn't his girlfriend, as she had brown skin, a more athletic body, and longer hair. There was something on her butt, and when I realized what it was, a large fluffy tail, I nearly couldn't believe what I was seeing. That wasn't brown skin, it was brown fur. That wasn't long hair, those were two bunny ears sloping behind her head.

"What the fuck?!"

"Sean!" Dave said. He was on the other side of the rabbit girl, who turned around. She had more rabbit features on her face, with a small rabbit nose and buck teeth that somehow made her even cuter. She also had eyes that might've seemed a bit big for her head, but they worked for her.

The rabbit girl extended her gloved hand. "Hi, I'm Lola Bunny!"

"Sean," I replied. I turned to Dave. "How?"

Dave chuckled. "Little bit of roleplay. It's Stacy, but not quite Stacy. She's roleplaying as Lola Bunny, and will think and behave as Lola Bunny. Well, an X-Rated version of her anyway. Becky showed us how."

"Incredible." I moved my hand to touch the fur on her face. It was so soft, and just beneath the thin layer of fur was her warm, supple flesh. "So, she does she know she's roleplaying?"

"Not quite. But she'll remember everything when she snaps out of it, and deep down, it is still Stacy. We were about to have a go, but you can have your fun."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we did a few other characters before, and it would not the first time you fucked my girlfriend." Dave had no bitterness in his voice. I didn't fuck her until we were in this porno afterlife, so that counted for something. And I still had Dave's permission.

Lola wasted no time and her gloved hand passed over the crotch of my pants and she squeezed my bulge. "Mmm, it's growing."

"Well, she's not shy," I said.

"Absolutely not shy at all." Lola grinned, showing some her teeth that were behind her buck teeth. She took my hand and brought it to her chest. I squeezed her soft breast over her white basketball jersey. They were soft and very realistic, and I felt her fur even through the thin fabric. I reached my hands to the bottom of the jersey and pushed it up. My fingers slid up her stomach, covered in soft, fine fur. Underneath the thin fur was a hot, athletic body. My palms made contact with her breasts, and they were soft, yet firm. Her nipples were bare of any fur, and I leaned to suckle on them, eliciting a moan from her lips.

Lola helped me get the jersey over her head and tossed it to the side. Her soft lips met mine. Somehow, her teeth didn't get in the way, but I did feel the fur on her face. It didn't bother me, as I pressed my tongue into her mouth. Our hands explored each other, and I gripped her tight ass. I rubbed her cunt through her shorts and she moaned into my mouth. My hand slipped over the elastic band of her shorts and panties, and I felt her moist slit. Fur got increasingly sparse the closer to her snatch.

Her moans got more intense and she broke the kiss to undo my pants and then helped me out the rest of my clothes. After being naked in front of my students so many times, getting naked in front of Dave barely even crossed my mind. She got on the bed on all fours and wiggled her ass and her tail. I took the invite and pulled her shorts down. Her tail fluffed from being pulled through the tiny hole in the back of her shorts. It was seamless and natural on her back, and I took a fmoment to enjoy her fur covered ass and pussy before pushing my dick into her.

Lola moaned loudly and arched her back when I gripped her hips to thrust into her. "Fuck yeah, Sean!"

"Fuck yes, Stacy!"

"Who's Stacy?" Lola panted. "I'm Lola."

"This roleplay is serious business," Dave said, who had his pants around his ankles, jacking off to us. "She really doesn't remember being Stacy right now."

"Ah right." I said, still thrusting. My cock buried deep into her warm, tight orifice. "Fuck yeah, Lola!"

I pounded Lola's pussy and reached under to massage her swaying breast. My other hand rubbed her clit and her moans got even louder. She turned her head and watched me pound away. Her pussy gripped me tighter and her hands gripped the sheets underneath her. She begged for more and I fucked her harder. Waves of pleasure washed over my body and she let out a loud moan as she came with me. She collapsed on the bed and let me fill her with every drop.

Semen leaked from her pussy as she continued to lie spread eagle upon the bed. I looked at Dave and blushed. "Sorry for making a mess on your bed."

Dave shrugged. "First off, that's my roommate's bed. And second, 'messes' don't really stay in this realm, unless it's sexy for them to."

I watched the semen evaporate into nothing. Not even a crusty residue on the sheets. There was still some between Lola's legs, which she scooped up with a finger and licked with a seductive look in her eye. "That was amazing, Sean. I can't wait for next time."

I snapped my fingers and all my clothes were suddenly back on. "But at the school, the cheerleaders had to lick each other clean after I came on them."

Dave laughed. "Exactly. It stays if it's sexy."

"Oh, right."

Dave and I gave a last look at Lola before Dave walked up and pushed her bunny nose in. Fur retracted back into her creamy white skin as she morphed back into Stacy. As hot as Lola was, it was still great to see a naked Stacy form before my eyes. The last part to change was her bunny ears, which both retracted back to normal ears, and turned into Stacy's long hair. Something swelled up on her nose and pushed against Dave's finger. It detached from Stacy and resembled a marble. Superimposed on the marble was an image of Lola.

Dave walked over to a bag of marbles. Each one had the image of a different person, some real, some clearly not. I recognized a few. There was Britney Spears, Hermione, Harry Potter, young Clint Eastwood, old Clint Eastwood, Chewbacca, Leia, and a few I couldn't quite tell. One looked strangely like Dave's stepmother. "Y'all really get down here."

"Says the teacher fucking all his students," Stacy said.

"Touche," I said. "So Becky helped you get these?"

"She made them for us," Dave said. "Eventually, we can study energy manipulation enough to make our own marbles, and then hold a form without using marbles, but these are a few she gave us to start."

A realization hit me. "Wait a second, when did you guys realize?"

"Realize what?" Stacy asked, still naked.

I gestured around myself, and Stacy seemed confused. Dave spoke up. "Oh, that we didn't actually survive the car crash? Shortly after you left for the high school."

"Oh, yeah," Stacy said. "It seemed so obvious when we realized it all. Like, come on now!"

"That's amazing!" I exclaimed. "I was afraid I'd be the only one knowing."

"Well, Patrick still hasn't quite realized everything. He's been a bit busy getting wasted and going to frat parties."

#

Patrick POV

The room was dark, and the smell of alcohol and weed filled the air. Pop music filled the silence, along with the moans of those hooking up at the party just outside the room. There were two couples making out in the corners of the room, about to escalate to sex. The rest of us, about a dozen or so, sat in a circle. We were playing spin the bottom, except you fucked the person you landed on. It became my turn to spin.

Playing the game in mixed company like this, there was a chance I'd land on a guy. Some of the guys here though, they weren't bad. If they were my first gay experience, I would not be mad. However, as chance would have it, the bottle landed on this hot brunette. The circle cheered for us, and I leaned in for a kiss. She accepted my kiss, and I enjoyed her soft lips for a moment before she stood and led us away from the circle.

We only broke the kiss to strip our clothes away. We didn't even know each other's names. All I knew was that she hot, and I guess she must've thought I was hot enough as well. Our clothes came off piece by piece until we were both naked. We explored each other's bodies with our hands and then with our mouths. She was wild.

She propped a leg up on my hip and lowered herself onto my hard cock. We fucked standing up and I grabbed her ass for support. This girl had incredible balance and once or twice, I could've sworn she was floating. Her pussy clenched on me tight and she held me close. I could no longer hold back, and I filled her pussy.

She was panting as she dismounted me. Globs of semen dripped down her thighs and she scooped it with her fingers to lick it. "If Tiffany was here, she would lick this off."

"Tiffany sounds fun."

"Oh she is. She's a cheerleader like me." The girl extended her clean hand. "Rachel."

"Patrick." I took her hand. "So, you cheer for this campus?"

"Oh no, the high school on the other end of town."

"High school?" My stomach dropped.

Rachel chuckled. "I'm an 18 year old senior, don't worry."

"Oh, ok." I felt a bit lighter. "So the high school, eh? My friend Sean is a student teacher there."

Rachel's eyes went wide. "I know him! Great guy. Nice cock!"

"Wow, ok." I blushed and avoided her eyes. I did not expect Sean to be the type to nail students. However, she was 18, so I guess it was ok. Still, I wanted to change the subject. "So where is Tiffany?"

"Probably trying to convince the dean to let her into this school next semester."

"This late at night?" I asked, until the realization hit me. "Oh."

"Yeah." Rachel led me into the living room of the party where she prepared us both a drink.

I thanked her for the drink, and we exchanged stories back and forth. I explained to her how crazy the past week has been. Rachel raised her eyebrows as I related my stories of new sexual adventures.

"No idea why these things are starting now?"

"Not really, should I?" I glanced at her as I sipped my drink. "You're not going to tell me Mercury is in retrograde or something?"

Rachel chuckled, which jiggled her breasts slightly. "No, nothing like that. Just curious if something might've been up."

"Just my dick."

"I know." Rachel touched the tip of my penis, which was already starting to get hard again. We fucked a few more times throughout the night, and I downed a few more drinks. Somehow I was more ready to go after taking a drink. The thought of the frat guys spiking the drink to make the guys horny crossed my mind. Then I thought that maybe this was an astral realm, because my friends and I died in that crash a week ago, which is when everything started getting weird, and these drinks weren't spiked with drugs, but infused with a kind of sexual energy.

Then I thought, nah, that's crazy talk, and proceeding to plow the hot brunette with me. At some point even later in the night, we ended up back at my dorm. I let Rachel sleep in Sean's bed, since he hardly ever came back from his student teaching. Does he sleep at the school or something? That was never quite clear to me. Those were the thoughts I had as I drifted to sleep.

#

Sean POV

"I think he managed to make it back to his dorm last night," Stacy said. "I saw him with a girl."

"Oh?" Dave asked. The three of us went down the hall and went to the dorm that I technically shared with Patrick, even if I wasn't there often. Patrick was collapsed in a heap in the middle of the floor completely naked, with drool dripping from his mouth.

"I haven't drank here, yet," I said. "Are there hangovers in the afterlife?"

"Well," Dave said. "It's technically not alcohol we drink, but something designed to mimic the effects. So, if one were to mimic all the effects, then yes."

"Why would anybody want to mimic the effects of a hangover?" I asked.

"Frat boys think it's funny," Stacy said. "They also have the drinks make you hornier. It makes the parties more interesting."

As Patrick snored and grunted in his sleep, I saw a naked brunette that he presumably fucked. She was lying in the bed that was technically mine. That did not concern me though, what brought my attention was that I knew her. And apparently, so did Dave.

"No way, Rachel?!" Dave approached her.

Rachel blinked opened her eyes and looked from Dave to myself. "Uh, hey guys."

"What are you doing on a college campus?" I asked her.

"What are you talking about, Sean, she's a student like us," Dave said.

"No, she goes to my high school."

Rachel grinned and floated off the bed. Her breasts jiggled slightly when her feet touched the floor. "So, in life, I was a student here. But I was nostalgic for my high school days, so I went there."

"And apparently you can fly," I said.

"Well yeah, my coach taught us how." Rachel was now lounging in mid-air as if on an invisible, floating sofa. "Makes the cheer routines more interesting. You should really come to a game at your own school sometime, Sean."

"You can't manipulate physics unless you already know you're dead," Stacy observed.

"Let's let Patrick sleep last night off." Rachel nodded and beckoned us out of the dorm. All four of us went into the hall, with Rachel still naked. "Yes, I realized after a month or so of being here. Tiffany knows too, though she is a natural high schooler. She's currently fucking the dean so she can get admitted here. She needs a full scholarship."

"If you're nostalgic for high school, then why are you here?" Dave asked.

"Frat parties," Rachel said. "They beat the high school ones by a mile, and you don't have cops showing up."

"Cops?" I asked.

"They don't actually arrest you," Rachel explained. "Sometimes they handcuff you and well, you know, you make a certain deal. I admit, that stuff is fun sometimes, but I like the hassle free college parties. By the way, how did y'all die?"

"Car crash," I said. "All four of us, Dave, Patrick, Stacy, and myself."

"Damn, no survivors," Rachel said.

"Alcohol poisoning over summer break."

"That explains why I didn't see you when we got back," Dave said. "And why you went inactive on social media."

"I guess you could say, I ghosted you." Rachel laughed. She was the only one.

Eros_343
Eros_343
822 Followers