Astral Porn Realm Ch. 08

Story Info
Sean gets it on with the cheerleading coach.
2.1k words
4.6
4.6k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
824 Followers

Author's note: Everybody involved with sex or nudity of any kind in this story are 18+. Story takes place in a sexual afterlife setting.

Sean POV

I attended the cheerleader practice one day after school. It seemed fitting, as I was a teacher here, I should watch them practice. Especially as two of my favorite students, Rachel and Tiffany, were cheerleaders. Teachers might not supposed to have favorites, but, well fuck it. This school being what it was, a school for only 18 year old seniors, and in what I liked to call an astral porn realm, well, yes, I do have favorites.

The coach approached me in the stands as she was watching her girls practice. One of them was naked, as she was going through the nudity program. They made sure to make the naked one the center of the attention, at the top of the pyramids and such. The coach wore a tracksuit that did little to compliment her figure, but given the nature of this realm, I imagined she had a great one. She was visibly older, appearing to be in her 40s, but that only made her hotter.

She introduced herself as, "Susan. Coach."

I extended my hand. "Sean. Sex ed."

Susan smirked. "Fun class. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two one day."

"I'd like to," I said.

"After practice?" Susan let her hand glide over my crotch, which quickly stiffened.

"Absolutely," I said.

Susan faced away from me and blew her whistle. It commanded the girls to run laps around the gym. Still facing away from me, Susan backed herself up to me until I felt her ass on my cock. She flexed and wriggled back and forth.

"So, you teach sex-ed. I bet you fucked just about every girl here," Susan said.

I looked through the cheerleading team, remembering what each one looked like naked. "Just about, yeah."

"Lucky," Susan said. "I'll get one every now and then, but I haven't had the whole squad. Any favorites?"

"Well, as a professional, I'm not supposed to have favorites."

"Seriously?"

I chuckled. "Well, my firsts were with Rachel and Tiffany."

Susan arched her eyebrows. "Those two are pretty hot."

"They're all hot." I pointed to the naked one, who's tits flopped around as she ran. "Especially her."

Susan nodded. "Ah yes, our little program to break in the shy ones."

"It is a great one."

"Yes, it does make for a good ice breaker in this realm," Susan said. "But you should check them out in the showers after practice. See them all naked at once."

"I'd love that."

"No really, you should," Susan said. "I'll let you in."

Susan ordered the girls through more exercises. She even got them to fly, which was quite interesting as I'd never seen them do that before. Even better was that most of the girls wore no panties under their cheerleader skirts. Wind blew their skirts up, getting cheers from a few others in the stands. Then one by one, each one landed right in front of the locker room. They filed in, and then Susan gestured for me to follow her in.

The naked one was still waiting outside. I questioned Susan about her. "Hey, why isn't she coming in?"

Susan looked back, clearly checking out the nude student. "Oh, she's waiting for the football players. Students in the program shower and change with the opposite gender. You didn't know that?"

I shook my head and walked into the girl's locker room, an all time fantasy of mine. Rows of girls were changing out of the cheerleader uniforms and then cycled through the showers. So much tits and ass everywhere to see. A lot of whom, I'd already seen, especially Tiffany and Rachel, but it was always a delight to see them.

"You must be new." Susan guided me to her office, which was a little shut off from the locker room.

"Kinda. Why?"

"Well, for one, you weren't feeling me up out there." Susan unzipped the top of her track suit to expose her massive tits underneath. I quickly followed her lead and took off my shirt. "Second, you didn't know the full rules of our nudity program."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I am new. About a couple months at this point. You?"

"Oh,the years just fly by, I don't even know what year it is in the mortal realm anymore." Susan chuckled. "Nothing changes here. I've been here since the seventies, though."

"The 70s?!"

Susan dropped her pants to reveal she wore nothing underneath, letting herself stand naked. No panties. She a well toned, well aged, creamy white body with big titties. A patch of thick blonde pubes was right above her pussy, showing the grooming habits of her era. She leaned against her desk and spread her legs to show her wet pussy just near her bush. "Aged well, haven't I?"

"You definitely have." I ran to kiss her enormous breasts and suck on her deep red nipples. She undid my pants and belt to let them fall. She tugged my boxers until they disintegrated, leaving the air to hit my ass and my cock free. Normally I was fascinated by these warps of reality, but now, I had something else on my mind. I pushed my cock into her wet pussy. She let out a deep moan and wrapped her muscular legs wrapped around my butt as I thrust into her. She tightened around my cock and I fucked her harder. Moans echoed off the office walls. I swore I heard the door creak open. I started to crane my neck to look, but Susan grabbed me by the chin.

"Just a curious student," Susan breathed.

"I want to see her," I whispered.

Susan shook her head and whispered back. "Let her think we don't see her."

I nodded and kept thrusting into Susan's body. We looked into each other's eyes, each seeing our lust and hunger. We'd only just met a few minutes ago and already locked into a passion. Her fingernails clawed my back and I fucked her harder. Breasts bounced with every thrust until the pleasure exploded within me. I gave her several final thrusts as I grunted my pleasure and filled her with my seed. As I started to pull out, her legs tightened around me.

"You ain't done yet." Susan grinned. "I'm not one of your students."

I grinned. This realm allowed me to keep going without a break, so I kept fucking her. Susan pushed back against me with every thrust and she growled out her lust. She threw me off her, which stunned me at first, until I noticed it was just for her to get on all fours. I admired her asshole for a second before grabbing her hips. I heard a stifled moan behind me, from the masturbating voyeur, before I pressed against Susan's pussy lips.

"No!"

"No?"

"Take my asshole! You should be wet enough from my pussy to go for it."

I pushed my cock against Susan's asshole. She was right, her pussy made my dick plenty wet enough, and I pushed right in. She practically screamed out in pleasure and a little pain as I entered her warm asshole. She clenched hard on my cock, and moans escaped my lips as well. There was no way that everyone in the locker room didn't know what was happening at this point.

Naked cheerleaders walked right into the office to watch us fuck. A few of them cheered us on. "Alright, Professor Sean! Spanks that ass!"

"Do what she says, Sean!" Susan begged.

I slapped Susan's firm ass until it was red and she demanded more. I had cum into her another two times. The cheerleaders began to kiss and caress my body and Susan begged for just one more. Staying hard in this realm wasn't difficult, but I was beginning to feel tired. Tiffany spanked my ass and I yelped as I fucked Susan harder. Rachel licked my ear and that was enough to push me over my final edge as I filled Susan's ass a final time.

I leaned back and let my cock leave the milf's body. Some of the cheerleaders ooh'd and ahh'd at my dick, commenting on how big it was. I stumbled where I stood and they seemed to understand enough to get me a chair. I fell into the chair and panted. Susan got up from the floor and went to the corner of the office to her Gatorade cooler and made us both a cup. As the red liquid touched my lips, I instantly felt better.

"Fuck, that was intense." I sipped more of the Gatorade. "This is incredible."

"Coach Susan always pushes you past your limits," Rachel said. She rubbed my shoulders, and her tits bounced on my head.

"Ok girls, you had your fun," Susan waved her hand. "Back to the showers, and if you're done, go get dressed."

Mixed in with the sea of tits and ass was a rock hard dick belonging to a muscular jock. Susan pointed at him. "Especially you. Sorry to steal your spotlight on your first Program day."

The jock took his time to look Susan up and down before nodding his head with a "Yes ma'am."

As he went out into the locker room, without Susan and I to distract the girls, they were all over him. They rubbed his muscles and guided him to the shower. All these naked girls feeling him up, and he got to see the coach fuck the sex ed teacher, he must've thought he died and went to heaven. Which wasn't too far from the truth.

"What's with him?" I asked.

"They get one of our girls, and we get one of their guys," Susan explained.

The girls scrubbed the guy's body hard. They of course worked extra hard on his cock. We sipped our Gatorade as we watched the football player get caressed, stroked, sucked off and everything else before the girls were done with him. You'd think they'd never seen a cock before in their lives. As I watched, I imagined what the boys were doing to that one cheerleader. I started to worry, until I remembered that in this realm, they can't do anything to her that she didn't somehow want. No rape unless that happened to be her kink.

We continued to chat in Susan's office. She was surprised at how much the world had changed since she last walked it. And I was surprised at the stuff she got into while she was alive. She fucked her way through school, and after she graduated, she did a few adult films not because she needed the money. She just got off on it. She definitely belonged in this realm.

"Hey, we started the sexual revolution," Susan laughed. "You guys just inherited it."

"Fair enough," I laughed. "Ever talk to anyone from when you were alive?"

Susan's laughter died down. "Not so much anymore. We did at first, but it's been, what did you say? Nearly fifty years. We drift, we do our own things. Many of them reincarnated by now. You?"

I thought of the people I came here with and told her all about us. Then I told her how Patrick got attacked and had to be reincarnated.

"That sucks," Susan said. "Kicked out of paradise before he even really got to enjoy it."

"Dave has been watching over him pretty well. Actually, since the reincarnation, 'him' is now a 'her', funny enough. From Patrick to Margaret if you can believe it."

Susan nodded. "That's not exactly uncommon."

"Right," I said, pretending to understand it even though it was the first reincarnation I remember witnessing. "Anyway, so he, or she, was born a couple weeks ago. You should've seen Dave. He was so proud."

"He's a proud motherfucker, huh?"

I snorted with laughter. "Yeah. Well, she was honestly more like his dad's wife than his mother if that makes sense. But yeah, he was still a motherfucker."

As I recovered from the sex while drinking the Gatorade, it made me angrier to think of what Patrick went through. Susan was intense, but she still respected me. That succubus just used Patrick until there was nothing left. Anger flared in me, and Susan must've noticed as she put a hand on my arm.

"Succubi are brutal and what happened to your friend was not OK," Susan said. "You have to let it go."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "You're right. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Feel your feelings man, that's why you got them!"

Eros_343
Eros_343
824 Followers