Astral Projection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept changing the room, and eventually settled on a small classroom. After some hesitation, he filled the class with other guys. Only guys. This is going to be fun.

Ale smiled devilishly, and changed Nora's bed to a long table. He sat down next to her - with his clothes on - and gently prodded her. He didn't want this dream to end quickly. And he figured if he helped her make it to REM, he might be able to keep her in the dream for as long as he wanted.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked around in confusion. Then, she looked at Ale, sitting beside her body. He looked into her eyes, and tried to see the hate he had always imagined she felt for him, but only discovered sadness.

Pity.

Ale pushed his guilt down. He wasn't here to be sentimental and tell her he was sorry for everything he had done. He cupped her face, and pulled her closer to him.

"Ale, please stop."

After some wiggling, she was settled on his lap, facing him. He had his arms around her waist and wanted to grope her body around, but couldn't. It felt wrong.

And then he steeled his resolve and grabbed her breasts. He heard a gasp from her. He ignored that and continued massaged her tits, and other parts of her. Her body felt so stiff. She looked at him in disbelief; he couldn't keep up with that stare, and instead buried his face in her chest. She pulled his hair and for one sex crazed moment he thought she might actually push him deeper inside her chest. But instead, she tried yanking him back. She was too weak however, and couldn't accomplish anything. Ale pulled back, pushed her face towards his and kissed her. And then, he felt her Slipping.

She was waking up, and Ale frantically tried mentally pulling her back to the dream. He felt something and yanked on it, and the dream stabilized. He still held that piece in his mind, and he felt that if he let it go, the dream would dissolve. That thing kept pulling away from his grasp, trying to wake Nora up from this nightmare, but Ale kept it in check.

He returned to his kissing. Nora tried everything in her power to keep him away but it was far too easy. Finally, he settled her down on the table. She was awfully quite. Normally, Ale would scream during his nightmares, but so far no girl had done so. Maybe they were just too shocked. She just looked down, as if in shame, and finally spoke.

"Alex, I don't know what's gotten into you. But I don't like you that way... You're a good person, Ale. I just like you as a friend better."

He didn't know if he was controlling what she said. Because that was exactly what he had wanted her to say. He replied.

"Well, if you don't like me that way, I'm sure you'll love these guys."

He commanded the other guys in the room to stand up in unison. Nora looked around in shock, and before she could register anything else, one guy pulled her head back, and rammed his erect cock down her throat. Her widened eyes turned to him, pleading, but soon, the other boys were upon her.

Ale stepped back and tried controlling each guy to a certain position. Soon, he had a gangbang going with 10 of the 'students', despite the limited space. He found that he could make the guys pass through each other, except their dicks. Two of them took Nora in her mouth and two each in her vagina and butthole. One at each foot, and two at her dark hair. Ale didn't know he had a thing for hair, but it felt really good to watch. He walked upto the crowded gangbang, held Nora's hand, and moved the two men from her mouth. She coughed, took a frantic breath and started screaming.

"ALEX HELP PLEEEEASE! ALEX-"

He moved the men back to her mouth immediately and her sentence ended in a gargle. Ale's guilt rushed over like a river inside him, and his erection started to subside. How could he do this? Nora had been a friend to him. Just because she didn't like him that way didn't mean he had to do this to her. He was about to make the boys disappear, but his dick made a decision for him. It might be real, but it's still just a dream. It'll be like a nightmare and pass quickly. He used these thoughts to justify what he was doing and it worked. Sort of.

He moved Nora's hand over his cock and started giving himself a handjob. Her touch felt electric, and he came up with a better idea. He said "Nora, you want this to end? Make me cum, and it'll be over."

Her hand hesitated for a few seconds, and then she started jacking him off earnestly. Ale couldn't handle the pressure and came in under a minute of her rigorous stroking. He tried to hold himself in the dream this time, but failed and woke up, with a wet sheet and an erect cock. He wondered if Nora was still in the dream, getting fucked over and over. He thought about it for a bit, then jacked off to that image before changing his sheets and going back to sleep.

--

Ale experimented over the next few weeks, pretty much ignoring anything outside of his dreams. He even started writing notes on how the dream world worked, trying to get a coherent picture. He had tried visiting a famous politician's dreams, but that had proven impossible. After some more testing, he deduced that the person's dream he was trying to invade had to know him, at least upto a certain degree. He had been able to get in old hag Martha's dreams, and she barely even knew him. An old online friend, Emily, he fucked recklessly multiple times in front of her sisters a week ago. She even texted him, despite ignoring him for the past year. Ale did not reply back.

He had also tried dragging a person into another dream for a threesome but that was also impossible. It did feel like it could be done; he just lacked the strength, or perhaps something else. The dream always fell apart when he tried it, and he had wasted a good night. So far, he had fucked most girls in his classes, and he also discovered that he unfortunately didn't dream every night. There was at least a 1 in 5 chance that he didn't dream at all and those nights were the worst. Nevertheless, he got better and better at controlling scenarios, and fuelled by his libido, he was making better and better scenarios. He had yet to visit anyone twice, as he didn't want anyone to be suspicious of what he could do.

He hid his notes behind the drawer and went to sleep. His target for today was the cashier girl at the local store. She wasn't the prettiest, but she knew his name and that was all that really mattered. He made his way through the Edge, but felt uneasy. As if someone was watching him, right around the corner of where his vision ended. He looked around but could see nothing but inky darkness. He ignored his unease and went to Jane's - the cashier girl's - dream. It was a mess of colors and people. Ale was amused. The more blurry someone's dream was, the less control they had over it. He rearranged the colors and turned it into a store, with a few people in the background, and Jane at the counter.

He strode upto her with a flat stare, and said, "I want to buy you."

She frowned at him, and was about to reply, but Ale grabbed the scanner and pointed it at her.

Peep. The screen said Jane - $5.

"What the fuck." Jane stared at the screen. "I don't know what tricks you're pulling Alex, but cut it out, okay?"

Ale nearly burst out laughing but kept it under control. He put 5 bucks on the counter and summoned ropes to bind Jane. She first struggled, but when that didn't work, started screamed against the bonds, but it no longer affected him. In fact, it turned him on even more when they howled his name at the top of their lungs. Jane lay on the floor, still struggling against her bonds. He stabilized the dream to prevent her from waking up, and dragged her by the hair to the top of the counter. He ripped her clothing out, leaving her in her panties and bra. It wasn't the greatest of his plans, but it would do for tonight. He pulled his cock free and rubbed it against her panties.

Jane was crying silently. It still baffled Ale how real it seemed sometimes. It was real, sort of, but still... Ale realized he had frozen, affixed by Jane's eyes. He immediately let go of his guilt, and kissed Jane, tasting salty tears and her own saliva, mixed with his. He went at it for a while until something pushed him out of the dream. Ale reeled back in shock. For a second, he was disoriented and thought he'd lost control of the dream. But that wasn't possible. He had been in full control, hadn't he? He was at the Edge again. He tried moving back to the dream, but found he was stuck. He couldn't move at all. Panicking, he thrashed about, tried to wake up, but nothing would work. To his horror, he realized, someone else had him in control. He had never thought that his actions could be reversed on him. The endless blackness was stifling him, robbing his ability to think clearly. He felt as if he should go mad from the terror. Suddenly, he felt solid ground. Gasping in relief, he felt his surroundings. He was in a brick road of some sort and confirmed that observation by opening his eyes slowly. There were a few buildings around him, built in a dozen different styles. He was in some sort of town by the looks of things, with a fountain dominating its center. He stood carefully, and looked up at the sky.

Ale stared, transfixed by the sight. It was the Edge, mixed with the millions and millions of dreams of people. But somehow, they were different here. They formed an interconnected web of glowing colors, combating the Edge's darkness. He felt as if he were looking at the face of God himself, eternal in its splendor. He soaked it all in, and became aware of a sound somewhere close to him. Someone was humming a tone he did not recognize. It was a feminine hum, which made him realize he was stark naked, but didn't care. He was in control this time. Whatever happened, he'd fight it.

Eventually, a girl appeared from behind the fountain, still humming. How had he not known she was there? She looked him up and down. Her gaze lingered for a moment at his ever erect cock, but she didn't seem fazed by him much. She wasn't that hot, Ale judged. Well, his standards for what "hot" was had arisen dramatically. The most beautiful of girls seemed average to him. Eventually, she stopped humming, took a deep breath and said, "You aren't disappearing."

She had an accent. He couldn't place where exactly since his knowledge in cultures, and well, pretty much everything was sorely lacking. He had no clue what she meant by him not disappearing, so he replied "So aren't you."

"Of course I don't disappear. The real question is you. I've waited years and years for someone real to appear here, and now that one finally does, I discover him, raping an innocent girl's dreams."

Ale felt himself flush with anger and embarrassment. How dare she? Who was she to pass judgment on him? He attacked her, trying to wring her body into his control. He'd show her.

Instead, he slammed into a mental wall, which sent him reeling into the dark recesses of his mind. Memories flashed in his head, but he could barely process them at all.

He woke up on the ground after some time, staring at the illuminated sky. He did not know how long he'd been lying there, barely able to think. The girl was sitting next to his prone body, which was now clothed. She stared at the sky, her eyes glowing with its mesmerizing colors. She wore robes of some sort, with colors that looked suspiciously similar to the ones flowing in the sky above.

"So," she said; still staring at the sky. "I should probably keep you here. That way, you'll never torment another girl's dreams."

Ale felt terrified of this girl. No girl should have power on him here. It was his place. A place where he could do what he wanted but now a girl threatened to take that away from him. He wouldn't let her! He would... he really couldn't do anything, could he? He was powerless here. This girl understood powers that he was barely aware of. He continued staring at the sky, feeling completely powerless and defeated.

"Hmm. Silent one are we?" she turned and studied him. "I can't keep you here forever. Obviously I'll wake up eventually. From what I know about time schedules, you should be in America if you're sleeping at night. My schedule is...erratic, so I'll be here the same times you are."

At that point, she leaned closer to his face. Her eyes, once so pretty, now glinted with her wrath, and looked terrifying. "I will be watching you. And if I see you even step inside a woman's dreams, you'll find out how much I know about pain receptors of the human body. Are we understood?"

Ale nodded mutely. The girl seemed to relax and leaned back. "I don't know if you really meant doing that to the poor girls. Asking you will likely result in a lie, so I won't. But I can't have you running around like that. You have to learn about these things before you seriously damage someone."

She paused, and seemed to consider something. After a moment she continued "Hmm. You will call me Sandra. From tomorrow onwards, we will meet here at the same time as today. If you aren't here, I will hunt you. It's easy enough that it barely takes effort on my part. You'll be here and I'll keep an eye on you. Perhaps you might even learn a thing or two. Or not."

She got up and did not even spare a glance at him before disappearing with a faint pop sound. Ale did not move from his place. He was afraid of a girl. A girl, who seemed younger than him, no less. It was as if all his older fears were returning. This was the one place he had control of, and now she took it away from him? He wanted to cry, but couldn't summon the energy. He could theoretically just create fake people in the dream and fuck them, but they didn't feel real. They acted mindlessly like his slaves and he wouldn't have that. He finally summoned the strength to get up, but dare not leave this town. He paced around and explored the houses one by one. They seemed so different from one another, as if each was built by a person who had their own ideas of what architecture was. He kept at the mindless exploring and wondered about this wondrous place. It was like a perpetual dream. But who was dreaming? God himself? He had left those ridiculous beliefs behind but he started pondering again. This little place was so incoherent and out of sense. It just didn't make sense.

And then he realized that he did not even know how to get here in the first place. Fear of Sandra took over him and he woke up. It was only a few minutes before his alarm struck, so he didn't lose any sleep.

--

He couldn't stop thinking about her all day. He dreaded nightfall, but that didn't stop the sun from setting. It didn't stop him from falling asleep, no matter how hard he tried not to. He ended up in the town again. It wasn't a hard feat. Somehow, all you had to do was think about this place like any other dream. Except distance didn't seem to matter, so it was as easy as entering his sister's dreams. His fears seemed a bit irrational now that he was finally here. He was actually starting to feel confident and-

"Hmm. You're later than-"

Ale yelped at her voice and immediately turned around to face her. She stopped midsentence and, to his surprise, laughed. "You're that afraid of me? Well, I guess I could use that to my advantage."

She turned around and Ale followed at her heels like a little pup. It disgusted him to admit it, but Ale was ever so slightly attracted to how easily she dominated him. His dick was fully erect and keeping up with her was all the harder for it. Eventually, she stopped at the visible edge of the town and Ale gasped at what he was seeing.

The "town" was in fact, only one of hundreds, probably thousands of similar floating, seemingly rock platforms. Palaces, skyscrapers, and literally any building he could imagine was placed somewhere on them. The one he was standing on was so small, it seemed primitive related to the others. The bottom of the endless void was covered in the same patterns as the sky. He stood in awe for quiet some time, until Sandra spoke.

"Beautiful isn't it? This was built by people. People like you and me. I do not know what happened to them. But they left all this behind. I have barely scratched the surface of this place."

With that, she jumped off the platform and flew upto a height. "See if you can keep up!" she yelled, and zipped off towards the next island, which seemed like it was a full mile away.

Ale finally realized the height of his stupidity. He barely had control of his powers. All he had done was sate his horniness. There were wonders to this world, and as disgusted Ale was at the idea; perhaps this dream would be evidence of a God. A sleeping one, but a God nonetheless. No human could dream in such detail. He finally gathered the courage and jumped, but his flying was clumsy. He nearly fell twice before Sandra swooped in to rescue him. She adjusted his body to make sure he encountered the least air resistance. She felt his erection more than once but made no comment and explained that whoever was dreaming this still had some physical laws intact. You could control them locally, but Ale didn't have the skill to remove air resistance without hyperventilating. Eventually, he achieved a basic level of flight. It felt nice to soar around ignoring all of his troubles.

Sandra taught him to fly between narrow obstacles, or land a thousand feet without crushing his own body. She told him how she regarded flight as an immensely important part of control.

"You learn to control several factors within one skill," she said. They were both hovering between two tall pillars of glass, which were reflecting iridiscent colors from the sky. The towers were close to the Town, and should have been visible even at the lower part where the fountain was located. If only Ale had been a little more observant. "I'm no expert at this. It feels as though I'm floundering through everything, but in my experience, flight hones all of your basic skills in one go. Eventually you'll learn to negate air resistance. This will be necessary to change materials as you see fit. I do not know how far you are into that, considering all you did was invade dreams. There is just so much to learn and you act like a twelve year old child."

They practiced some more and Sandra remarked on how he was such a fast learner. Ale gushed with pride, and that in turn made his stomach turn. It wasn't supposed to be this way. She zipped away and Ale followed. And so it went, for what seemed like hours. Her laughter was intoxicating, but she barely laughed at Ale's clumsy attempts at humor. She instead laughed at the joy of flying and falling, of humiliating his skills any time she wanted. All in all, it was a mix of embarrassment, joy and contained lust for Ale.

After some time, Sandra looked at the sky and sighed, "Hmm. Time runs short. Tomorrow same time." And with that, she swooped and vanished out of the dream. Ale did not know if she was finally awake, or just keeping watch on him to make sure he did not disobey her commands. Either way, there was nothing to be done. Ale was too frightened of her warnings to do anything except fly more.

--

Over the next week, they practiced more and more. Sandra remarked multiple times that he learned far too quickly. She said it took her almost an year to reach his current level. Ale actually basked in her compliments. He'd never been a teacher's pet or anything stupid like that but now he understood what the appeal was. Did she actually feel jealous of him? It was amusing to say the least, but Ale dared not make her feel any ill will towards him, and did not comment. She was still the better Dreamer, and while he never tried attacking her again, he felt she was still cautious around him.