Astral Projection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime after a week, Ale finally figured out that she did go to sleep. Whenever someone teleported in the dream, there was a residue of faint smoke left behind. Touch it, and if you're skilled enough, you'll see glimpses of where the person might have gone. Over the course of the week, he had it figured out. Trying to follow her twice had just woken him up, so it clearly meant she was awake. He hadn't jacked off all week and could barely control it the day he meant to finally invade another dream.

Sandra was the same. She barely discussed anything except teaching him more skills on how to control the dream. Wasn't she aware that she was giving him the exact weapons he'd need to later defeat her? Or was she really far too strong for him to defeat, even at his most skillful levels? Ale wasn't sure. But he was not going to sit around and keep taking orders from her. The night's training over, Sandra called over to him from the ground. He was balancing himself on a pole much smaller than the width of pinky. Dream balance was incredibly difficult to achieve. As soon as he tried to balance on something, the entire dream would lurch and sway around him. The first few times, he had fallen after a few moments. But now, he could stay indefinitely on top and Sandra once again remarked on how quick he learned that.

He flew down and landed with Sandra to say the abrupt goodbye for the night. Surprisingly, she caught his arm, "Listen. I know the world can be a harsh place. But no matter what you think, you do have some control on the physical world the same way you have here. I believe in you to make the right choice and fix your life on both sides."

And with a smile, she popped out of existence. Ale sat there for quiet a bit, and couldn't bring himself to move. He stared at the old monuments around him; so still after being built. Built by people long dead and never to return. In that moment, he felt like those monuments, never to be cared again by people. Except one. He couldn't get her words out of his head. I believe in you.

He didn't know what to feel. Anger at her presumptions? Warmth at knowing he had someone who, even barely, understood him? Sadness because someone had figured out how pathetic his life was?

Guilt, because he was still going to invade a girl's dreams?

Alex did not know. Or care.

--

He invaded Cait's dreams later. She had been his old babysitter. He did not have a particular grievance against her. She had always been nice to him and let him play video games all day. She was perfectly innocent and that made it even more hot for him.

Heart racing with excitement and fear, Ale approached her dream. He peered left and right through the Edge, making sure Sandra wasn't there. After doing this for about the dozenth time, he cursed himself, stepped in her dream, and entered a nightmare.

It was nothing old, but it still scared Ale sometimes. Cait was walking through a flat birch forest, blindfolded. Shadowy creatures surrounded her, keeping at the edges of her eyes, trying to get inside her blindfold. Ale banished them without a thought and walked up to Cait. It wasn't night, but it didn't feel like day either. Just a sort of light that surrounded everywhere with wispy bits of fog floating around. First, he got a hold on her mental state so she wouldn't wake up at his first touch out of fear. Then, he peered about, trying to make sure Sandra wasn't watching him from the corner-

He startled and yelped at seeing a figure similar to Sandra's build dart between trees and hide behind the one not so far to him. His teeth started chattering in fear and he stood there for quiet some time. No one came out of the tree, and he soon realized that it must have been the nightmare playing tricks on him. He slowly took a circular path around the tree and saw that there was no one behind it. He exhaled in relief and caught upto Cait.

He took hold of her shoulders from behind her, and stopped her from taking another step forward. He didn't encounter the least bit of resistance. Maybe she was just resigned to her fate. He slowly took her clothes off, relishing her naked form, and making sure to grope her tits as much as possible. He kept the blindfold on, and left her otherwise stark naked, shivering in the cold. He took his own clothes off, and wedged his cock between her thighs. Then, he commanded her to keep walking.

It was a curious experience. It prevented him from just fucking her senseless, since he had to walk alongside her and keep upto her slow pace. Her thighs rubbing against his cock was mesmerizing. They were completely slick by his precum in just a few minutes. All he had to do was steer her in the right direction every now and then. It was also frustrating, because the pleasure was never enough for him to just have an orgasm. Sometimes, he would stop her, and hump relentlessly while groping every body part he could find with his hands. She was silent during the whole ordeal, but Ale did not mind it this time.

After a long time of teasing himself, he finally decided to finish it. He picked Cait up, and dropped her to the ground, among leaves and other debris. Getting on top, he stretched her blindfold, wedged his dick inside of it, and started humping against her face and eyes on the bottom, and the blindfold on the top. The stimulation wasn't amazing by any standards, but boy did it feel hot to know the only the thing Cait could see was a fat cock using her face as a cum wipe. With a grunt, he finally finished all over her face. Most of the cum just spewed towards the ground, but he aimed inside her nose and eyes, filling them up. After a few more humps, he was done. Breathing heavily, he fell on top of her, exhausted. His cum stuck to his own body from Cait's body. And to his surprise, he did not wake up.

He was still there, lying on top of Cait. Still in the dream. How? Was the training getting to him? Regardless, he did not waste any more time. He got up and just as he wanted, his dick was erect again. He smiled and descended on poor Cait's body again. He fucked and fucked her in all three of her holes, filling them up again and again. She started crying after his 2nd time filling her pussy. Ale couldn't stop. It was just so intoxicating, to finally have the ability to fuck as much as he wanted. He got daring and changed Cait's face to Sandra's. He came immediately after doing that. He absolutely wrecked Sandra with his cock. He slapped her, choked her even slammed her head against the ground in anger. He felt guilt, shame and lust at what he was doing to her, but did not stop a moment. Soon, they were fucking in a puddle of his own cum. And close to his 11th orgasm, he woke up, and came on his sheets.

"Sheets" was a generous word for the disgusting cummy mess underneath him. It was filled with drying out cum. He would have to throw this out and get a new replacement. And just buy himself a diaper or two. He groaned inwardly at the thought but he knew he wouldn't stop now that he had done it. He also felt really hungry. His body had probably used up all his reserves in making semen. Well, this was one way to workout, he supposed.

--

Over the next month, Ale experimented with his new found ability to orgasm as many times as he wanted while dreaming. He drowned girls in his own cum, and amusingly made scenarios where the girls would humiliate him, and then he would dominate them. He felt greatly aroused when they made fun of him. Especially Sandra. Oh, how so badly he wanted her.

A few nights back, he tried a weird idea that had been brewing in his mind for quiet a bit. He invaded his sister's dreams once Sandra was gone, and found her in an alien invasion of some sort. He banished that part, and forced her into her bedroom. She sat on the bed, numbed at the sudden change in scenario, staring stupidly at nothing. He sat down next to her, and said "Hey Belle. Do you think I'm an idiot?"

She shook herself from her reverie and regarded me with a confused look. "Um. Not really, you just think differently."

Ale nudged her thoughts a tiny bit. It wasn't controlling her mind directly. There was no fun in that. But it did influence what she would think ever so slightly.

She continued, "I mean, everyone thinks differently of course. Your way of thinking is just slightly sub par. It's okay though. Not everyone is destined for greatness. You having below average intelligence doesn't really change much-"

Her eyes widened at that. She definitely had not meant to say that. Ale smiled and replied "Yeah, I'm kind of pathetic." His dick strained against his clothes at that admission. He hadn't realized he was this attracted to the idea of getting humiliated by women.

He continued, "I've been thinking of a way to get smarter. I think I've figured it out. I could share your intelligence with you!"

She stared at him, dumbfounded, and replied "Well, whatever it is-"

He cut her off, "It's really easy. I just have to fuck your mind a bit."

With that, Ale pulled his pants down, exposing his stiff cock to cool air, and Belle's gaze. She did not wake up. He had mastered holding people's mental states subconsciously. Belle held her gaze towards his long dick and stammered out, "Alex, if you have a shred of decency, you'll-"

The rest of her sentence ended in a gargle around Ale's cock. She pushed at him, but he was much stronger, and started fucking her mouth. She punched, pinched, and scratched at him, but it only served in making it even hotter for Ale. He pulled her hair, and forced her to look at him. Without stopping, he said "Sorry sis. It's just a warm up. I've been feeling sooo tired these days."

She glared death at him and tried to punch his balls, but they were immune. He'd learned that painfully the first few times he fucked his sister. She was just so lovely. She fought like no one else, and was like a wild beast, just waiting to be tamed by his cock. He couldn't go on, and came all inside her throat, pinching her nose to construct her air supply. Her eyes widened and she pushed him as hard as possible, but it was no use. She thrashed about, trying to escape his iron grip. She couldn't clamp her jaws shut; he'd taken care of that the first time. Eventually, her eyes started to droop, and Ale finally let go. She collapsed on the bed, gagging, and coughing out semen and saliva, and taking large breaths to compensate oxygen loss. After some time, she calmed down enough to notice that Ale had started rubbing his cock on her feet.

She gagged, and said "What's gotten into you, Alex? I'm your fucking sister!"

She looked so cute covered in his cum. He wasn't surprised at her use of curses. She knew many of them and had thrown them his way several times. He was about to reply when Belle decided she had had enough of the foot job and launched herself at him.

After some feigned wrestling, Ale got her in position once again. The facefuck was, as he said, just a warm up. Now for the real test. He said "Sis, I'm just trying to share our brainpower. This is the only way."

She was kneeling and her face was right next to his cock. He had paralyzed her legs for this maneuver since she couldn't be surprised anymore. Her hands he had bound to the wall, so the way was clear. She was sobbing quietly and whispered, "You're a disgusting freak Alex. Mom and dad are right about you."

At that moment, he realized were two sides to him. One wanted him to stop. To use these powers for something else. That part felt tremendously guilty at what he was doing, but day by day, it was getting smaller and smaller. It insisted that he could be a better person, if only he tried. This side of him was appalled at what he was doing to his own sister. Appalled at her words that he was a disgusting freak.

The other side of him was... well, Ale knew it was stupid. It was nothing but a primal desire to have revenge. It prodded him to take larger and larger risks. It felt that he was stronger than Sandra now. It wanted him to attack and rape her. And finally be the person who no one could control.

The second side of him was growing larger and larger. It was a product of his frustrations, anger and humiliation suffered at the hands of the people in his life. Ale did not know whether to fear or relish this part. He was growing stronger, wasn't he? Wasn't that all he ever wanted? He wasn't so sure. Not anymore.

And then he realized, he'd been staring dumbly at Belle's crying form. He banished all thoughts of his conscience and positioned his cock near her ear.

"This might hurt you Belle. I just want you to know, that I absolutely despise your way of making me feel stupid and insignificant," The excuse that he was using doing this to her to share 'brainpower' seemed terribly pathetic now. He wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it, but couldn't bring himself to it.

She spoke "I'm sorry Ale. I know what I did. But do you really, with your heart think that this is the solution?"

In response, Ale plunged his cock inside her ear hole. It was tight. Pleasure and warmth surrounded his cock, driving him insane. Belle screamed in pain, and Ale reduced the intensity of the pain, but not by much. He fucked her mind over and over. It was so constricting; he came back to back within just a couple of minutes of fucking. He filled her head with his cum. It overflowed and spilled out of her other ear, mouth and nose. She screamed and screamed until her voice turned hoarse. But Ale wouldn't relent. It was just so damn amazing. In the back of his mind, he laughed at the absurdity of the whole situation. Fucking someone's ear hole? He'd only seen it happen in hentai, and it was usually a bloody mess. Here, he controlled it, and there was no blood. There was pain though, and it was glorious.

He lost count after cumming inside of her head the 10th time. He kept at it for what felt like hours, and in the end, Belle was nothing but a gooey mess of a blubbering person. She had lost all muscle control and just laid down while he had his way with her ear holes.

The next morning, she had had a splitting headache, and couldn't even get up for school. This was a good method to remove his teachers, he supposed. Although it probably wouldn't work for the male ones, unless he got creative.

--

His training with Sandra continued as usual, except for one thing. At the end of each session, they would talk. When Ale talked to her during those times, the part that felt guilty would grow larger and larger. He couldn't believe that he wanted to fuck this girl without her consent. They talked about many things, and Ale...

Ale talked about his life, telling her how he was a pathetic loser. The way he used to rape the girls in his dreams was a coping mechanism, he explained. Several times, he almost told her he still did it in her absence, but couldn't bring himself to. The second part of him stopped him everytime he was about to. Sandra was wonderful. She listened to him. Told him things. Joked with him, and helped him understand when something went wrong in his life. God, she was beautiful, and that went beyond her body. For the first time in his life, Ale loved someone on the inside more than on the outside. He hadn't believed such things were possible.

And Sandra told him how her life sucked. It was amazing to him, how well she handled it. Her life was somehow even worse than his own. Living in an impoverished household, having incredibly abusive parents and no other family to call her own. Heck, she did not even have a phone or consistent internet! It made his own life feel luxurious by comparison. She told him it was not so, and that we each handled our problems in our own ways. It wasn't that bad. He invited her to America, to which she scoffed and asked if he had money to support her. She did not worry about him being a rapist. That increased his guilt even more tremendously but he promised her he would find a way for her to leave.

--

For the first time in his life, Ale found purpose. He got a job and started saving money. His parents were amazed at his transformation. He kept himself clean, avoided wasting time and even his grades went up. Ale knew he would have to meet Sandra one day, and so he prepared for it.

It was too good to be remain, of course. And Ale found out the hard way.

They were getting closer and closer. She would lean against him while talking. Her words energized him, kept him going. They would hold hands while flying. God, he was absolutely nuts over her. He was surprised he hadn't already attacked and had his way with her. He wanted her to want him, and tried his best to impress her, or make her laugh. Anything to gain approval without seeming too attached.

One night, after talking for a bit, she reluctantly said goodbye and woke up in the real world, which was happening later and later. He barely found time for his nightly invasions, and lately, he'd been feeling less and less inclined to do them. He even skipped a few days. He still enjoyed them greatly, but he was tired of lying to Sandra. He needed to stop, and then never do it again. One last time tonight, he decided. He had thought the same thing last week but hadn't been able to stop. This time, he would, no matter what.

He swam through the Edge, and entered his mom's dreams. He'd visited occasionally, and she was pretty ugly, but he was closer to her and he just wanted a quick fuck anyway. He got down to business, yanked her out of her dream (taking place in a carnival) and put her in an elevator. The lights went out, and soon his dick was inside her pussy. He acted as a demon whenever he visited. It just made her more pliable to him increasing her libido, for some reason. She would climb on his cock and ride him mercilessly until she would beg permission to stop. He would fuck her raw and only stop once he woke up. It went fine for the first few minutes. He filled her loose pussy twice and was about to finish for the third when he felt a lurch.

Sandra had entered the dream.

He immediately threw her mom off, but it was far too late. She stood next to him in the elevator, eyes agape; horrified at what he was doing. A tear streaked it's way down her face. Ale's erection had never died as fast as it did that moment. He couldn't form words. The guilt he felt at what he had just done tore his way through his chest.

Everything had just fallen apart.

"Why, Ale? Why?" she whispered those words. "I can feel that... that she's your m..mother...why?"

Ale had no answer. His heart hammered in his chest, refusing to believe what had just happened. It was all just a dream wasn't it?

It had always been a dream...

He reached out towards her. He wanted something to hold on to. Anything. Sandra looked disgusted and repelled out of his reach. "I was wrong about you. I thought what you did was in ignorance. But you were never ignorant, were you? You did it all on purpose..." she looked sick, and seemed as if she were about to faint, "What have I done? I taught you. I made you into a weapon...I trusted you, but you... you're nothing but a pathetic husk of a human."

Her eyes flared with anger, and for a second, Ale thought she would attack, but she left the dream. From the residue, he could tell she had gone back to the Town. Close to the fountain. Ale sat down in the elevator for some time, and realized that a part of him was missing. He no longer felt guilty. He no longer felt as if he should've done things differently.

He no longer felt like he was even Ale.