Astral Projection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom was slurping on his cock. Odd, he hadn't even noticed that. He pulled her hair, and slammed her head to the floor, dissolving the dream. That would leave her with a headache for a week. She deserved that. They all deserve it!

He swam to the Town as fast as possible, and found her standing by the fountain. It reminded him of his first encounter with her. She had seemed so strong then. Now, he knew her insecurities, her weaknesses. She could never have supported his burden. She had only pretended to do so. This time, he would have her. Finally, she looked towards him, but didn't run as he had thought she would. She would be incredible, he thought. Someone with such a will to resist...

Ale pushed toward Sandra, and encountered the same mental wall again. He strained against it, and it cracked. He heard her cry out, but the crack soon made way for others, and like a dam bursting, his essence filled her mind. He felt as if he could read her thoughts. It was so different from controlling other dreamers. He could tell that she waited here as a last measure. She had known he would have grown stronger than her by now. With a barely stifled laugh, he found that she really believed that the two of them were God's children, sent to take care of his dream. But now, she regarded him as an enemy to mankind, and felt as if her sacrifice would be worth it. How pathetic... Ale thought. She would be amazing to have fun with...

He finally let go of her mind, and bound her in invisible bonds.

He walked nonchalantly to where she was struggling against her invisible bonds - holding her in place. Then, he hovered a foot above, and made the street much, much hotter than it was, eliciting a scream from Sandra. She thrashed about in place, struggling to find a cool spot; but there was none. Ale turned the temperature back down and she still struggled around for a bit, until realizing that the street was no longer a danger to her. Ale had removed his clothes while she was burning. His cock had never felt this excited before, and he himself was only a moment away from jumping around in joy like a little boy.

Sandra had stopped struggling, but she looked up and met his eyes. Her eyes. They glowed with reflected skylight, pleading and filled with tears. She only said one word. A word that might have made him reconsider what he was doing. Maybe reawaken the part of him that had died tonight.

Please.

Ale stared at her for a moment. And then, his cock twitched.

He pounced upon her like an animal. He would fuck every hole inside of her! He punched her across the face and began raping her. This felt like true rape. The others had been nothing but toys to play with. He tore her clothes out, and began pounding her pussy mercilessly. He would make her pay for every word she uttered against him! She took it like a lifeless being. She just laid down with a pained expression and refused to do anything, looking to the side. He wanted her to resist, but as soon as he went to punch her again, he surprisingly came all inside her. God, her pussy was amazing. It felt like every muscle inside of her was struggling to pleasure his cock. He would-

He woke up. Wait what?

This hadn't happened in a long time. He was usually able to go on for much longer periods. And then he felt it.

Pain.

It was a stark contrast to how relaxed his other body parts felt. But it wouldn't stop hurting. How could he have done this? What had gotten into him? But no matter what happened, he would not be able to reverse what he had just done. The night felt so quiet. How could it be quiet? He felt as if he should hear screams, condemning him to a Hell that he didn't believe exist.

It took some time, and with some difficulty, he finally went to sleep again, and visited the Town. There was no sign of her.

The next night, he visited the Town again. There was no sign of her.

He skipped school, didn't go to his newly found job, and barely ate anything. His parents thought him sick, and when they tried to take him to the hospital, he snapped at them. They avoided him from then on. All he did was sleep as much as possible, and try to find Sandra. He roamed the Edge, and tried to find her dream. But their Connection had apparently been severed the night he had...raped her. The weight of it suddenly crashed upon him, and he couldn't find the will to continue. Not anymore.

He had raped Sandra. And now, there was no sign of her.

Why did it hurt so much more than his other failings? He knew why. She had been a poor girl, living in a place where no one had wanted her. He was living a king's life compared to her. And yet, like a tyrant, he had taken the one joy of her life. He had raped her in body and spirit. Ruined her life.

He could not live with this realization anymore, and wasted away. Each night, he heard the screams of the girls he had raped. And above all, he heard Sandra's screams. Condemning him. Deeming him his murderer. He found it difficult to go on. Those screams just would not stop. He could not look at his sister in the eye, nor his mother. Or pretty much any woman he saw, regardless of whether he had raped her or not. They would not stop blaming him. They burned him with their eyes, seething with hatred. They would not stop They would not stop THEY WOULD NOT STOP THEY WOULD NOT STOP

And above all, Sandra would never stop.

--

Sandra hid inside a house, close to the fountain, watching the decrepit wreck of Alex's spirit wail at his misfortune. There was nothing to be done about it. The boy was far, far gone and it surprised her that she hadn't noticed it. It had been an incredibly close call. In the end, she had let herself get caught, and her stomach turned to consider it, but she had let herself be raped as well. She knew it wasn't her fault. It had to be done. The boy wouldn't stop at her. He would've gone on, and on. Every person around him would've felt it. They would absorb his feelings while dreaming and act the way he did. There was much she did not know about this world, but of that, she was certain. She had needed a base to build his guilt on, and had sacrificed herself to provide it.

Once he had finished with her, she had amplified his negative feelings everytime he visited this place. His uncertainty, insecurity, self depreciation was increased while his anger and frustration at this world was decreased. She had done it subtly. Carefully manipulating his emotions such that he barely noticed them and fell into a downward spiral. It hadn't been that hard, considering he pretty much "lived" here now. She had doomed her only friend to a possible suicide. But she knew it had to be done.

It was nearly complete. The boy was hardly even lucid at points. He spent nearly all of his time here, but could barely control a piece of string were it upto him. Once he lost that control, he wouldn't be able to visit this place. Oh, he would dream of visiting this place, but with such unstable mental health, he would never be able to be here in spirit. Not anymore.

She had found it the hard way that these powers were dangerous. Alex had become stronger than her, and in such a short period of time. She needed to use them to make herself stronger, both here and the physical world, so nothing would be able to harm her or the world she was protecting.

It was time to wake up.