Astral Projection

Story Info
Ale discovers he can invade people's dreams and fuck them.
12.3k words
3.74
21.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistMoose
MistMoose
122 Followers

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this. I feel like it gets a bit too dark at points but I can't be sure. Proceed at your own risk, I guess.

Ale was dreaming again.

It had been a regular occurrence these past few weeks. He was able to remember most of his dreams, and had even been aware of them. However, he hadn't known that he could actually control his dreams while aware. He had prowled the internet for more information about lucid dreaming and been near obsessed with it. There was so much you could do; the possibilities were near endless. Flying to outer space was a mere simple feat. More complex ones included visiting the quantum world, or just randomly warping to other universes with doors of all things. You became God during your brief moments in sleep.

However, he had also discovered that you could have sex with anyone; provided you had enough control. That was actually the main reason he had wanted to go lucid. Sure, flying and all was great, but it could never compare to fucking the hottest woman he could find on the street, whenever and however he wanted. He was constantly horny while awake, and his hand was not something he was looking forward to as a life partner. So far, at almost 19 years old, his sex life had been remarkably dull. The closest he had gotten to touch a girl was grope one at a party...and that hadn't gone well for him.

He shook off his thoughts and looked around. He was of course, still in his room, sitting on the bed. But there was a key difference. The sheet was different than the one he remembered while falling sleep. It was a trick he had devised himself. Quite tediously inconvenient, but Ale had a remarkable ability to remember things based on color, so he simply changed his sheets every night before going to bed, and memorizing the patterns each of them held. The patterns he could see this time were different. In fact, he was reasonably certain that this particular sheet didn't even exist at his house. His brain had simply conjured a new one out of nowhere.

He felt at the fabric. It seemed so real. Brushing against it seemed to produce creases exactly the way it would happen in the real world. It was better than any simulation the most powerful of computers could throw up at him. He got out of bed, feeling the carpet at his feet. Everything was as real as the real world. In fact, it was even better. This world was more vivid, and the worries that nagged at him there were gone in the dream world. He moved around, and touched the objects in his room. Each of them slightly deviated the further he tried to discern details, but that was expected. He didn't remember what every object looked like, and his brain was filling in the gaps. He turned to his bed and pointed at it.

The bed burst into flame. He could control the color of the flame, and even it's heat. He eventually turned it into a cold fire, defying reality. The fire spread frost around his room instead of smoke, and did not spread as real fire did. He was surprised at the level of control he already had. From what he had read, it should've taken him weeks to even get to a fraction of control he was showing tonight. He should've woken up a few times from the excitement of making it into a lucid dream, at least. Maybe I just got lucky, he thought.

He finally extinguished the fire, and decided to try what he had came here for in the first place. In the beginning, he had thought of fucking pornstars, actors or even politicians; but he realized it was far better to fuck someone closer to him. It just made it more hotter in his opinion. He might feel shame when he met them in real life, but he knew that it would fade away and even the lust he felt at their presence would disappear because he fucked them every night. Probably.

He didn't have a particular target in mind. Just any girl he knew in real life would do, honestly. There were several ways he could transport himself to wherever he wanted, but the one using doors fascinated him. All he had to do was forget the place that was actually behind the door and open it. He would fall somewhere random, but his intent would also be taken into account. Heart racing, he twisted the doorknob. The names of every hot girl in his classes he had ever jacked off to flashed in his head. What if it was petite Julie? Or busty Natasha? Heck, he would take ugly Aria. It didn't matter. He pushed the door open and rushed in without looking.

And fell into blackness.

He was nowhere. There was nothing around him. It couldn't even be described as darkness. It was more insubstantial than darkness and had lesser colors than black. He wasn't falling. He wasn't walking.

He was nothing.

And then he landed. Soft carpet, and the small hum of an air conditioner in the background. He thought he was awake, but the pattern of the carpet wasn't his room's and he couldn't discern it exactly because of the darkness, which meant he was still dreaming. He was breathing hard from his experience and stilled it after a few deep breaths. And then he conjured a wisp of light, illumating the dark room.

He instantly regretted it. Because he recognized the room. It belonged to his elder sister, Belle.

And there she was, lying in bed. She was an year older than him, and far more religious than he would've liked. The blanket she used didn't cover her completely, leaving her left boob exposed to open air. Blood rushed to his dick, but his insides squirmed. He was fascinated by how disgusting this was, and how erotic at the same time. He wanted to use the blanket and cover her exposed tit, while simultaneously wanting to fuck her senseless. He hadn't known he was this attracted to his sister. Maybe it's just because of the dream? he thought hopefully.

The dream. It was just a dream, he told himself, whipping his cock out. It wasn't that large in real life, but somehow its size here was near twofold, making it gigantic. Longer than even Belle's face, for he could measure it now standing right next to her sleeping body. He stroked it over her face, and rubbed it over her eyes, nose and hair, humping against her face, smearing precum across it. He wanted to fuck her, but decided it would be too much. He might never look at her sister the same way if he did that. He whipped her blanket away, startling her awake and felt himself flush. Not because it was his sister, but because it was a woman. He had never been naked in front of a woman before.

She didn't say anything. Her mouth worked, but no words came out. She stared with wide eyes at his face, body, and then at his cock. He looked down at himself and saw he was now well muscled and slim, compared to his lanky real self. He looked back at her to find her looking intimidated and scared. It's just a dream, he told himself over and over. It's not real.

It felt real, no matter what he told himself. He looked at her naked body fervently and licked his lips. He was so horny, he felt as though he would explode from a single touch. He didn't have that much time left. From his estimates, he would be dreaming for 30 minutes, perhaps 45 if he got lucky. He had probably spent around 15 minutes already, trying to test his abilities. He didn't want to waste any more time.

He climbed on her bed and moved to straddle her stomach. His cock was so long that it almost touched her mouth. Belle tried to lean back as much as her head would allow.

And she finally found words, "W-what...do..y-you think you're doing?"

The air from those words brushed his cock, making it twitch, and he shivered in pleasure. All of his feelings were amplified in dreams. He was going to have fun.

Belle was looking at him with mixed anger and fear. Ale found it almost cute. He hadn't known his brain was so accurate at knowing his sister. In real life, she had always reprimanded him for his "rebellious" ways, while he had always strove to protect her from their parents' manipulating behavior. She didn't appreciate him one bit. He brushed her hair, and gently pushed his dick to her lips. She used her hands to push his body back, but he was in control. Her lips pried apart easily, and he made sure she wouldn't clench her jaws while he was inside.

Her mouth resisted his cock, using tongue, spit and lips. It mashed all over his dick, trying to push him out, but it only served in driving him insane with pleasure and pushing him beyond the point of no return. He grabbed her tits, howled with pleasure and delight and pushed inside, hitting the back of her throat and choking her. He went mad with pleasure, shooting spurt after spurt of cum directly to her intestines. After a few moments, he pulled out, strands of saliva and connecting her mouth with his dick; and finished the rest over her pretty little face. She looked absolutely disgusted, and kept gasping for air. The more he came, the less intense the orgasm felt, and soon, he was lying in bed, on his stomach, with an erect cock imprisoned beneath his body. He could make out the sheets which let him know that he was no longer dreaming. Getting up, he realized they were completely messed up. He had apparently, came in real life as well. And it was a lot more than he had ever ejaculated before. Well, it was an excuse to at least change his sheets again. He sighed. This was going to take a long time.

--

There was something odd about Belle that day. She did not react when Ale barely muttered his morning prayers. In fact, she did not even notice him at all, except at odd times; she would stare at him, not knowing that he could tell and just... stare. It was unnerving, Ale had to admit. His mind toyed for a few moments with the possibility that it might have been the dream, but it was too ridiculous to take root and provoke further thinking. He just went on with his day. He made sure to stare at the girls at school much more than usual. He had already been branded too much of a creep at class, and this would only further damage his reputation, but he was past caring. No one really bothered him. Even the bullies back at school had stopped a few years back. He unnerved people for a reason he had yet to discover.

Mia, Star, Abigail, Grace, Nora...

He wasn't paying attention in class again.

Sophie, Sophie 2, Piper, Ashley...

What was that blackness he had discovered when wanting to teleport himself? He got curious, stopped ranking the girls by their hotness and started searching on his phone. It took a long time, but he ended up down a rabbit hole and into a weird funky looking website describing the World of Dreams. It seemed like bullshit pseudoscience, but was an interesting read regardless. According to the author, the darkness, or, as she put it, "The Edge" was the boundary between dreams. She described it pretty well; with the feeling of emptiness enveloping her and making her pretty much non-existent. Ale shuddered again while reading the description. She does have it right. Pretty accurate, he thought.

He continued exploring the 'website'. It was nothing but a few pages really. Dreams were placed according to proximity in real life apparently. So first timers will usually land on the dream closest to their own, but frequent practitioners were able to guide themselves on The Edge as if it were a river, and experts could find an even better place. A common ground for all Dreamers. He noted that the author used capital letters for "Dreamers" but not for "dreams". At least, not everytime. What could it mean? Was this crazy lady actually right? Or was it just a coincidence? He was about to put his phone down and dismiss it as horse crap, but Ms. Harrison had already seen him. He grit his teeth together for the upcoming extra work.

--

It had been a tiring day, so falling asleep wasn't much of an issue. He woke up in his room again and didn't need to check the sheets this time. The world of dreams just had a certain feel to it. He went up to his door, opened it to the Edge and stared at the empty darkness up ahead. The 'website' didn't have much instruction on this. All it said was that the Edge was like a river. You could flow and change the direction of that flow as well, guiding you to a dream of your own desire. He took a deep breath, and plunged.

He wasn't certain if he was just believing the shit the website had spewed at him and was making it real, but he did feel the flow this time. He directed it and began moving, as if he were a leaf on the surface of a river. After a few moments, he got the hang of it and began moving at blazing speeds. The target he had in mind lived pretty far away from his house in the real world, so he guessed that moving there would take time too. When he focused while flowing, he could see tiny pinpricks of lights. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of them decorated the Edge. They were like stars but dim. No, not dim; they were bright, but only when you focused on them. He instinctively knew that these were dreams. Millions of people dreaming at the same time. He could visit anyone of these and assume control, as he had done to Belle. Now, he thought. Now, I feel like a God.

Or maybe I'm just being stupid. Believing in a crazy old woman online and interpreting her as word of God.

He didn't let doubts stop him however and soon, arrived at his destination. The star was brighter than others around it, but not the brightest. Just above average. Maybe they get brighter as they age? Or is it something else?

He moved towards it, and realized how gigantic the stars actually were. It was as if he were in space, hurtling towards the sun. He screamed against the breakneck speed the Edge was taking him, almost as if knowing that this had been his destination all along. And just when he felt like he might get ripped apart from the speed, he landed.

This time, he landed on grass. Sunlight stunned him, and playful noises surrounded him. He slowly opened his eyes and observed his surroundings. He was at the local park apparently, and his target, Ms. Harrison was seated at the park's many benches. She was reasonably attractive, especially in the sunlight. His dick slowly became erect at the thoughts of what he would do to her. He moved and sat down next to her. She noticed him, beamed with joy and said "Alex! It's so good to see you!"

Ale wondered what the point of this dream was. It was so...boring. Were everybody's dreams like this? Let's make this entertaining.

He snapped his fingers and Ms. Harrison was abruptly naked. She flushed and tried to cover her body rather unsuccessfully. Ale caused the crowds around him to laugh at the embarassed teacher. They mocked and circled her, preventing her escape. Ale laughed along with them. It felt so surreal, as if he were part of the dream itself, despite knowing that it wasn't actually real. He groped her tits with one hand and lifted her chin up with the other, forcing her to look at him. She was terrified, and pleaded with him to perhaps, give her his shirt? It was amusing considering that he was fondling her tits. He stopped, raised his hand, and slapped her, hard.

And then he was floating in the Edge again.

He tried collecting himself, trying to deduce what had happened. Ms. Harrison's star was gone. Oops.

He had probably used up half of his 45 minutes by now, and he was still horny.

He waited.

Her star returned, dim at first, but eventually reaching full brightness once again. She had woken up from his slap, which meant he had to be more careful this time. He flowed towards the star once more, but this time, he landed on a soft carpet.

His history professor was on a bed. The room was blurry, as if Ms. Harrison herself didn't know it's contents. Maybe she wasn't sleeping at her own place? He didn't know and didn't care. He moved upto her and did the same as he had done to his sister, rubbing his cock over her face, smearing precum all over her, and then lightly slapping her face with it. She woke up, and her eyes widened at the sight of what was happening. Ale grinned, and climbed on the bed. It was large enough for two people to sleep in comfortably. Or well, fuck comfortably.

She just looked at him with horror in her eyes, too stunned to speak. He tried cuddling her; she was a bit more resistant than Belle, but he eventually got hold of her. He squeezed her tight and penetrated her. Ale doubted something like this could even have been accomplished in the real world, considering their awkward positions and how he could barely even see her, but this was a dream. Anything was possible, so long as he didn't-

He was back at the Edge again. This is getting annoying.

Still, a plan formulated in his head. He might have found a way prove whether he was visiting other people's dreams or not. He waited until she was asleep again, visited her dream, and slapped her. He was banished to the Edge again, but he didn't stop. He did this the entire night, visiting her dream and slapping her to consciousness. It was getting harder and harder the more he was at it. Maybe she's getting used to this.

Eventually, Ale's allotted REM time was over, and he woke up. Ms. Harrison wouldn't have slept at all today. Either she won't come to school, or she would look haggard. He was counting on the former. It would be too much of a coincidence if she skipped school the night he tried to fuck her in her sleep. He jacked off, and got ready for school. There was a slight tension to him the entire time he waited for Ms. Harrison's class. If this really works, then...

There was a substitute for Ms. Harrison that day. Ale's breath got stuck in his throat. It actually works...

Usually, he would pass time in class by ranking girls on their attractiveness. Now, however, he ranked them based on how much of a bitch they had been to him. Nora was of course, at the top of the list. She had rejected him last Valentine. He had been so nice to her all the time; helping her with homework, buying her stuff even when he barely had any money. And she couldn't do one thing for him. Nora had stopped talking to him after that incident. She had told him that buying her gifts simply to fuck her was incredibly offensive and objectifying. She had broken his heart, and he didn't find that offensive. Well, whatever. Let's hope she doesn't find the things I do to her offensive.

Ale did some more research. He couldn't find anything more on the subject. There was of course, Astral Projection but it worked differently. What he was experiencing was quite possibly unique to him alone. He also found the reason why he had encountered Belle on her bed, and Ms. Harrison in her own dream the first time he visited. It probably had to do with REM. If he encountered them during their REM sleep, they would likely be in a dream of their own, rather than what they thought was their last sleeping position. And finally, after long waiting, nightfall arrived. Ale barely had his dinner down, but he went back to his room.

He was so excited; he could hardly fall asleep. His cock wouldn't stop being erect and it hurt, but Ale kept it in control for once. He kept pacing around the room, lying down, and then pacing again. Eventually, the walls of the room changed during his restless pacing. They were covered with tiny red flower patterns. He recalled seeing that in a movie and concluded that he was finally asleep. Soon, he was standing next to Nora's sleeping body.

His cock begged for release, but Ale wanted to experiment a little with his powers. He tried changing the room to his own, and it worked. Although there had been a slight resistance to it. He had noticed that in Ms. Harrison's dream too, but it hadn't been as great there. He couldn't figure out why it occurred though.

MistMoose
MistMoose
122 Followers