All Comments on 'Astrid in Love Ch. 09'

by FreeTheDancingLlamas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MythOFreakMythOFreakabout 4 years ago
I Hate Her

I honestly hate Astrid. I doubt there's anything that can be done at this point to repair that. She's just a huge bitch and I just wish she would end up bitter and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hate it or not..

Regardless how you hate this chapter I feel that it's a great build up! Hate it or not... I think it's such a great story... can't stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This chapter tugged at my heartstrings. When Astrid got home and flung herself into her sister's arms and started sobbing I could feel myself tearing up too.

Pops4Pops4almost 3 years ago

Many, many years ago, I lived through many of the out of control emotions and situations that this chapter entails.

No, I am not a werewolf and Margaret was not a witch (at least I think that), but this chapter expertly covered the guilt, anger, confusion and passion of a different type of Love.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 2 years ago

I mean, yeah sure, I agree that Astrid can be moody but Caius is an asshole too. Marking her and telling her she can’t be with any other men but also confuses her with kisses the next minute and tells her they can’t be together. Get a grip, man 🙄

Mandyg0208Mandyg0208over 1 year ago

I love the title of this chapter almost as much as I love this story! The characters are brilliant! (Although, I am lost when it comes to Lena’s story and I assume it’s because I haven’t read “Lover” yet and this is the first of yours stories I am reading. I still find that I am heartbroken for Lena even though I do not know her story yet. It just goes to show how amazing of a story teller you are that you can make the reader feel for a character they are completely unfamiliar with.) Anyway, back to Caius and Asterid, I am head over heels in love with these two and if things don’t work out between them I’m going to redact everything I’ve said about how much I love this story and then cry myself to sleep tonight. Fair warning. :P ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeTheDancingLlamas@FreeTheDancingLlamas
I love writing 30/12/22 - Back in business After some time away, I'm back and firing away at some of my stories: Trouble Maker (COMPLETED) - Its been taken off the site and put up on Amazon Kindle if you're interested. It's titled, "The Troublemaker", you can find it here:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES