All Comments on 'Astrid in Love Ch. 11'

by FreeTheDancingLlamas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

This was such a sweet, sad ending. I loved it. I'm thrilled that we get to follow along with the other sisters, but am more curious about Caius' king and the werefox, Eve, he has with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yaaaaay

You did such an awesome job! I feel like I got closure with this ending. Though I'm looking forward to the epilogue too :) The phone call with the alpha from Melbourne was cool; pretty relatable to real life scenarios where we resist coming clean and asking for support even when it makes life easier. Nice. Loved it. Looking forward to your other work.

FreeTheDancingLlamasFreeTheDancingLlamasabout 4 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Thank You! Yes it was a bit sad and annoying to write because I'm terrible at endings. But I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry the fox and wolf king totally have a story. I just won't put it up yet as I already have too many stories going on that are incomplete! Thanks so much for supporting this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZINGGGG

YOURE STORY WAS SOOOO GOOD!!! You should look at putting this on Wattpad or something but anyways it was beautifully written and the storyline was amazing. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Familiar

Don't forget the Kitty...

Ginger630Ginger630almost 4 years ago
Nooooo!

There NEEEEEDS to be more chapters of this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally no one remembered her familiar?! Left behind in the Underground, I hope Lachlan took care of it. Nothing more than a plot device it turns out but it’s tough to enjoy a HEA when worrying the wolf queen is going to shred Kitty, after both leads spent hours searching in the rain I thought Kitty was more important.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 2 years ago

Phew, I’m so glad I’m not the only one who was worried about her familiar 🤣 loved Astrid & Caius’s story. 11/10 ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeTheDancingLlamas@FreeTheDancingLlamas
I love writing 30/12/22 - Back in business After some time away, I'm back and firing away at some of my stories: Trouble Maker (COMPLETED) - Its been taken off the site and put up on Amazon Kindle if you're interested. It's titled, "The Troublemaker", you can find it here:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES