Asymmetric Bases Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman uses pandemic precautions to control married man.
10.1k words
4.65
18.4k
24

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers

---------------------------------

This series does not aim to create a hardcore graphic atmosphere (it does have that) but simply attempts to reflect the mood change of a content man in the hands of a naive looking young woman slowly.

A female dominant atmosphere with various fetishes exists in this and the remaining chapters. I enjoyed writing; I hope you enjoy it too.

---------------------------------

Edited on 03/17/2022, including revisions and corrections, no changes about the story.

Edited on 02/02/2023, corrections, no changes about the story.

---------------------------------

We were out for around 5 minutes and my dog already finished with her nightly potty works. As part of our routine, we did it as the first thing and only after that, the fun part started; where we played, walked, she smelled everything and ran etc. We went out 4-5 days a week, every morning and late afternoon, my wife handled the rest.

Anyway, I picked up the turd and we started walking to the nearest dog-waste disposal cans. Walking with her was probably the most peaceful time of my day, where I didn't think about daily stressful stuff, we just walked around peacefully. Only observing the scenery, listening to music or an audio book, checking out and thinking about the people who passed by - this last one generally required rewinding on the audio book since I got distracted too easily.

There were many folks in neighborhood who had dogs, most calling my dog by her name, half of them I could swear I never had seen in my life before and a few I knew, where I only nodded or had a little chat with.

Some, I loved to chat longer, such as that woman I adored a lot, a petite redhead who might be a little older than me (I'm 42 btw) but I did not see her for a long time. At least, since the pandemic started. There was another beauty (this one did not have a dog) who always smiled at me but she wasn't around anymore as well.

I always enjoyed the sight of beautiful, let me say 'attractive' women or conversing with them but I didn't have any intentions such as flirting with them or finding someone to have an affair at all, especially not with anyone in the neighborhood.

There were other girls and a lot of retired people with dogs, none of them being of importance.

One girl was in a university somewhere, who probably should have graduated already. It was fun seeing her time to time. She had glasses, she didn't appear to be that beautiful, she was not stunning anyway. She probably had some extra pounds (or her choice of outfit made her look like that) but she was a very smart, kind and fun girl.

I never thought that she looked good or attractive but I liked her conversation, she was a nice person. I almost didn't see her as a woman.

Her name was Amy or something like that and she was one of the few people I didn't need to change my route to avoid a conversation. As I said, she was not beautiful or anything like that but just to give an idea, let me try to describe her.

She had black straight long hair down to the bottom of her shoulder caps, dark eyes that looked like when some person with thick glasses took their glasses off (even when she had glasses on), around 5'4" height, not thick or not very thin legs (as I could see back then), definitely not ugly, had a pretty face with a pointy nice nose on it. Possibly, she had beautiful lips as well; I wasn't paying attention at the time and I wasn't sure about that, I never examined her.

As I dropped the nylon bag with the turd in it to the bin, I saw her with her dog. She was walking faster than usual, as if she was exercising. She did not have her glasses on, she had her hair tied in a ponytail style and interestingly, she had tights on. She always wore baggy pants.

Noticing for the first time, I thought that she had decent legs and even if it was not perfect, a very attractive butt. It wasn't some kind of ugly duckling turning to a swan thing; I just found her figure nice for the first time, since I never thought about her as a girl to check out.

She should have decided to refine her figure or appearance recently.

Instinctively, I changed my path to follow her. She was going faster than our pace but still, I followed her.

Unfortunately, she picked the path where the stray cats were populated a lot, so we had to slow down because my dog had to smell every spot to learn about the latest cat activities, while those cats were watching her by one or two-feet distances. Probably, they knew which dog was dangerous and which was not.

She - Amy - was getting far from us and I did not want to interrupt my dog's leisure time for a no purpose stalking mission. I thought that she noticed us and lingered a bit, but it was impossible for us to catch her before she reached her building.

I had a few meetings that week so I could not spend time with my dog much. I bribed her with some treats to make sure that my place as number 1 buddy was safe.

My wife was going out of town for two and a half months (one week for work and the rest in a summer beach house we rented) and left in the morning when I was still sleeping. I never cared much about such stuff but probably most wives would at least wake their husbands to say goodbye.

She found such acts as 'doing it for the audience'; not interrupting my sleep was probably more important for her.

One of our friends was going there a few days later, so she was going to give our dog a ride as well.

I had unplanned meetings all the time so I didn't go with my wife Megan. Probably, I wasn't going to be able to have a vacation this summer.

It was probably Tuesday. I took the dog out, we walked around the neighborhood and passed by Amy's building. I wasn't thinking about her but when I was close, I checked if she was around; she wasn't. But I saw the woman who always complained about stuff. I could have shown her my earbuds and tell her that I was on the phone to avoid a conversation but I was gullible for that kind of stuff. I listened to her for 10 minutes and we trotted back home.

In the late afternoon, we were out again.

I wasn't planning anything but I saw Amy at the same corner. This time I was quick to respond and waved her while walking towards her. She stopped and hit the buttons on her watch.

She probably paused her exercise trainer app.

I told her that I was sorry to interrupt, that I didn't notice she was on a training program. She told me that it was OK and we started to walk together.

When she was talking about a lot of stuff that I couldn't follow completely, I could understand that she graduated and was getting ready for a master's degree programme. Her parents moved to a beach town for good and she was living alone now. She also got a part-time assistant position in the university etc.

I was in a funny mood listening to her because she noticeably did change, she talked like a "female" now instead of the "genderless" person she was to me before. She showed some hints of self-confidence but not like she was a self-confident woman, but such as she was working on that, determined to be one.

I told her that I was going to be walking the dog every day this week, morning and afternoon, so we fixed some time range that we would come across. I thought she wanted to see me as well. And yes, I was checking her out while I was trying to follow what she was talking about.

She had a body that fell within the "nice figure between fit and slightly plump" range, if there is such a thing. It wasn't perfect, but I did not see anything I did not like. I liked natural; 'perfect' never felt that natural to me. And, her smiling eyes looked really naive and cheerful but all I could see was her eyes, due to her mask. I kept my mask under my chin but she looked like she still was taking the precautions seriously.

Those sweet eyes were inspecting my face when I was talking and it looked like she was analyzing me constantly, without making me uncomfortable.

I forgot to mention what I looked like.

I was (most probably still am) 6 feet and I had been working from home most of the time after the pandemic started. Due to that, I skipped gym almost completely, neglected most of my runs and gained a lot of weight. For the most of my life I was a fit guy but not then but I still didn't look that fat.

I could say that I didn't like what I saw in the mirror but I didn't hate it as well. I did not have a hard time with girls / women before I got married, I probably lost practice but not my confidence.

Of course, it was only a coincidence that I did a HIIT exercise that night, deciding to start my exercises nearly after a year; it had nothing to do with the possibility of running into Amy or my wife being out of town.

During my exercise, one of the resistance bands snapped since it had been sitting on the radiator for more than a year. I also cursed myself when I saw 180 bpm while making mount climbers, for sitting on my ass for such a long time.

In the morning, we went out and I found Amy around the park near her apartment. She was in her tights, running shoes, a sweatshirt; in her casual new outfit.

She was leaning back on one of the park benches, with her foot on a ball and she was looking at her phone. There were two small boys talking to her but she acted like they did not exist. One of the boys tried to pick the ball up but she didn't let him. He started to say some stuff to her again. I could not hear or understand what that was about. Then she saw me and waved cheerfully. I waved back and she stood up, kicked the ball far away and walked towards me with smiling eyes. The boys ran after the ball.

We again talked about stuff, she told me about her plans to fix some stuff at her house and redecorate some rooms, move furniture etc. I told her she could call me if she needed help, as I would tell anyone in that case.

This could have been a good excuse for exchanging phone numbers, if you had some agenda.

But, as I said, I wasn't after anything, I was just enjoying the little thrill (or excitement) when I was around the new version of her and was planning to keep it that way.

I never liked to lie; I could not keep secrets of self-interest without feeling guilty and I definitely did not want any extra tension in my life. But I could not suppress my interest in beautiful or attractive women every time. It wasn't my choice to desire them, I did desire them a lot, without acting on it.

I could not help myself this time. We exchanged phone numbers.

I did not see her in the afternoon or the next day but I did my exercises including some leg work this time, where deadlifts and lunges found some hibernating muscles and used them to give me pain the next day.

On Friday morning, I saw her again without her dog, she walked with me a few minutes and told me that she had to do some shopping. I told her that I could accompany her to the store, so we walked there together. She told me that she was going to move her furniture that weekend and she could serve me lemonade or beer if I wanted to join.

If you put yourself in my shoes, you might have understood why this was a big deal. I was married for a long time, I never cheated, I had many girlfriends before my marriage which I never cheated either. I loved women and I was full of charge after so many years in marriage, where there was less and less action as years passed by.

Such a flirty conversation (every conversation was flirty for me at that point) filled my mind with all the past-life experiences and possible outcomes which I found very hot - and risky.

I processed the situation and could not answer for a period. She said "no pressure, just feel free about it, there are no heavy stuff."

I said "No, no, I was considering my schedule, whether I had any urgent work this weekend or not." and added "I guess I'm all yours."

Fuck! great choice of words moron! Only saying that gave me a half erection. My concern wasn't about what she would have thought about that; that sort of talk might lead to paths I had been trying to avoid and free my mood out of the safe semi-flirting zone.

As I said, I loved women. Anything about them could be very interesting to me and I could get horny easily after such a long deprivation period.

I had red lines. Those lines weren't always about my principles. Some of them were results of my natural behaviors or fear of disturbing my mind peace. As a result, for the third time, I never cheated on my wife or any of my past girlfriends, I never slept with a drunk girl or fooled anyone to get laid, I preferred to see myself as a decent person.

I was not sure what amused me about sex the most, it depended on my mood and the person near me. Since I was married and most of these variables became constant values, it was kind of a dull routine for me for a long time.

I did not tell these because I was planning to have sex with her, I was just explaining what I was trying to avoid and the reason for my exaggerated concerns.

The next morning, while we were walking the dogs again, I told her that I would have a quick breakfast and come to her place. She told me to park my dog home and go to her place, she would prepare breakfast for us. I wasn't sure if I told her that my wife was out of town or not and wondered if she was acting on that fact. Maybe I was overthinking.

I knocked at her door, she opened it, said hello and moved to the kitchen after inviting me in. I asked her if she wanted me to keep the mask on and she told me that I could take it off if I hadn't been very social in the last week. I removed it and said "I think you were my only social activity this week."

She giggled and brought some sandwiches, pineapple juice and some cookies.

We chatted while we had breakfast, which was casual.

Then she told me what she was planning for the living room and she made me move stuff, we stood and checked, she made me move them again, we again considered the alternatives, she made me move them again, told me to stay put until she decided, she considered and made me move them again until she was satisfied.

I did not think about it back then but when she told me to stay put, she kind of demoted me to carrying stuff only, from giving ideas as well. There was nothing wrong with that and I did not see this as an issue to notice or think about, not that day.

When we were finished, she asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I asked "Didn't I deserve one?"

She slowly moved close to me, until her face was inches away from my face, keeping her hand on her mouth and nose and looked me in the eye for a few seconds, with a serious face and no emotion.

I did not know what to do and what she was going to do. She did nothing, moved back lowering her hand and with a faint smirk on her face, said "I guess you may have deserved one drink."

And walked to the kitchen.

It's hard for me to describe how I felt at that moment. I thought that she was about to cross all the boundaries and do something like kissing me or telling me something very unexpected. She looked that unpredictable at that moment. She was completely serious but I could not tell if she thought something good or bad about me.

The main problem was that, it was not possible for me to stop her from kissing me, if she wanted to. I kind of wanted her to, but was afraid where all this could have led to as well. I was playing a dangerous game, I knew that.

She brought us two beers, we drank them, chatted some and suddenly she told me to come back the next morning, so we could work on her bedroom.

Ok, too many to process in one sentence.

First, she decided it was time for me to get lost and I wasn't sure if she did this in a playful or in a rude way.

Second, she did not even ask me if I was available or willing to come the next day, she just told me to come.

Finally, she said that we were going to work on her bedroom. This was in fact no different than her living room but I could not help thinking if this was going to lead to some unstoppable stuff - which I would have desired but was trying not to admit that fact. If you wanted to avoid such stuff, why would you put yourself in such slippery slopes? When she was that close to me, I did not see myself with any resisting plan or power if she tried anything. Going on meant possible trouble.

I was thinking "She's not that beautiful, I know her for a long time" or at least I assumed so, "and I don't feel attracted to people I know most of the time. I like new and different, what's that all about?"

But I knew that she was different, nothing like the girl I knew. I hoped she wasn't like the woman in "Fatal Attraction" or something like that.

I did not want to feed those mixed emotions so I prevented myself from jerking off thinking about her or that puzzling moment at night. My dog and I walked to the opposite direction that afternoon, where Amy wasn't going to show up, since I had to chill.

Next morning, I did not see her anywhere and walked back home. Just as I entered the house, I got a message saying "10:00 am, breakfast waiting!"

I felt those long forgotten familiar sensations of the early days of a new relationship, like this could be prone to something that I wasn't going to be able to reverse if anything happened. I stood there for a minute with the leash in my hand before answering "Great! do you want me to bring anything?"

No answer.

I knocked at her door, she opened it and asked me "What happened?"

I stared at her with questioning eyes.

She continued "It's 10:06, did something happen?"

I said "Sorry, you forgot to say 10:00 am SHARP!" smiling, but she did not smile back. I thought to myself "what happened to that sweet girl?"

She walked back to kitchen. She was wearing black nylons, jean shorts and some type of (I didn't think they were sexy but the view was) slippers. I always fancied nylon legs and feet; her legs and heels looked exceptionally beautiful in those nylons.

She had a t-shirt and had her hair was tied sideways or something like that so I could see her pure neck which was also very delicate.

I walked to the living room and sat there waiting for her. She called "Shawn! Come here and get your breakfast."

She gave me a plate filled with sunny side up eggs, some cheese, small toasts in it. She was good at this stuff. She gave me a bottle of apple juice and some glasses and sent me back. I put them on the coffee table and scurried back to the kitchen to ask if there was anything else I could help.

She was standing in front of the window, looking outside standing on one leg and resting her other bent knee on the radiator, dangling her slipper in an abstract mood. I stayed at the kitchen door watching her head to 'heel'. Yes, her heels were very beautiful and round, symmetrically round. I was feeling attracted to her eyes, neck, legs and now heels. She was somehow conquering me bit by bit. I coughed and asked if she was planning to join me. She turned her head and with a soft smile, "My plate is right on the counter, I will be there in a minute."

I took the plate and went to the living room. I was hungry, I wanted to eat but decided to wait for her. Finally, she came and we chatted as usual while having our breakfast.

Legs, ankles and feet. Everyone loves women's legs but I had seen many dudes saying "Feet? Really?" I wasn't one of them, but I didn't have a regular foot fetish as well. To whom they are attached had always been very important for me and I liked them elegant and definitely not big. Amy had all these checkboxes checked.

This was another level up reason for me and I helplessly started to become a fan of her. She was not some "any woman with nice legs" to flirt with anymore, but she was becoming "Amy" in bold letters. That was not good for my principles or my concerns but I did not see myself willing to stop this. I was going with the flow.

theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers