Asymmetric Bases Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up, walked to where she had been standing the day before and raised her arm again. Up to her hip level.

I walked to her again, bowed and held her hand, without trying to raise it up and kissed. It was not about kissing I guess, or her hand. It was about something I could not put a name tag on but it was definitely some kind of power play and I was getting turned on when I was obviously the one waiving power bit by bit. No harm, no foul, why not? Maybe I was the one who was thick in the head.

I kissed again, kept kissing then I felt her other hand on my shoulder. I thought she wanted me to kiss her other hand as well and turned my head to meet her other hand but she slowly pushed me down. I did not understand at first, then I understood that she wanted me on my knees. Another fort was being forfeit. I complied.

I stood on my knees and continued kissing her hand. Suddenly she pulled her hand back, standing in front of me, looking directly in my eyes, me on my knees, and we stood like that for a period. She looked like she was savoring that moment while I was adjusting to something awkward.

I had many thoughts at the moment. If she did not want to take any viral risks and knowing that I would risk it all, I could kiss any part of her except her lips, including her legs, belly, breasts, even her... Wait! I could do more that kissing. But we weren't there yet. We even did not kiss. Fuck! Fuck that stupid equation, and trying to solve it, I remained put on my knees, kneeling in front of her, while she was feeding on whatever she was enjoying. Shit, I wanted her too bad.

She told me that I should go home and decide if I wanted to stay at her. To be able to kiss her after 5 days?

Thoughts were flying in my head "What are we talking about? We aren't teenagers? We're both adults, right?"

I was about to ask her how about if we skipped the kissing part when she added "And this way we will not be rushing into things."

I stood up and left.

It wasn't too late so I went to my computer again. Clicked on the search box, typed 'Kis' then deleted and retyped 'Hand kissing'.

Some mainstream videos came, nothing sexy - or not very sexy. The previous week I wouldn't even look at them but these certainly had some value, they were worth watching now.

Next day at noon I was at her door with some clothes, my notebook and some underwear in my backpack - not to draw attention.

She looked - probably - a bit happy and showed me my room, which was next to hers, fortunately with a bathroom of its own. We had a coffee and chatted some, I drove her to her university and waited for her while she worked on next semester's class schedules and her weekly plans for two hours, then we went back to her place, she took her dog and walked me to my house, we walked the dogs.

She again entered my house and walked in to my home-office room, took her time to inspect my daily environment.

I told her that I had to get some more clothes and she followed me to our bedroom, sat on the bed crossing her legs and watched me gathering stuff. It was intense for me, having a girl on my wife's bed, like she owned the place, and getting comfortable however she liked.

Finally, we went back to her place and I noticed that we were always together, except me standing in the parking lot for a few hours.

I was hopeful that something good might have happened that night. She wore her pajamas and wool socks and sat near me again. As part of our routine, I had to try to speed things up and asked her "So, since I did what you wanted, can we kiss now?"

She looked at me for a few seconds and said "Are you trying to fool me? We talked about this and I told you that we will have to wait for 5 days. But I will count this day as one, as a favor to you." smiling.

"It's really hard to wait."

"But I thought you liked kissing my hand?"

"I love it but it's not that intimate, I want more, I really do."

She stared at my face, possibly noticing the desperation in my eyes and started talking.

"You know how my logic works. We both want to go further, without rushing..."

I thought "that's what you want."

She continued.

"My offer was you kissing my hand since you did not care taking risks but I do care a lot."

"There are many things we can do without risking you." I said. I didn't care if I looked needy or not.

"Aren't we smart?" she said, "Aren't you forgetting the no-rush rule? Anything skipping a step means rush for me."

"So, we will sit like that for 5 days?"

"What's so different for you about kissing me or my hand, what's the problem about that?"

I believed that she did not need me to explain it but she somehow wanted me to try act normal, responding to such a stupid question.

"I want to taste your lips and tongue, taste your wetness, at least in your mouth, do you really want me to explain these?"

"I do want you to express your desire towards me, yes."

Another hot set of words in my ears. I desired her.

She started talking as if she had a fix for this situation.

"If we apply the same rule here, logically we may..."

She paused and did not continue.

"We may what? Are you doing this on purpose?"

"No but I am hesitant to say it, you may be disgusted."

"I don't get disgusted, please tell me." I honestly could not think of anything to disgust me.

"Since you mentioned the things you wanted to taste, there's one way which I can provide without taking any risks."

"What is it? Give it to me!" I knew I was talking funny but I wasn't joking, this was the best my brain could produce at that state.

"I can drop a tiny bit of saliva in your mouth from a distance I guess, so at least you will be satisfied, only I will have to wait for our kiss."

She just told me that she could spit in my mouth and she said it like she was doing me a big favor. What? I was rock hard immediately. But spitting? I never got disgusted easily and I didn't find this disgusting either, as a matter of fact. The problem was, there was more than her saliva in this plan. No heating up, no natural advancements, not during sex or kissing but...

I could not picture the scene without seeing myself in a pathetic role.

"I'm not repulsed by the idea is all I can say. I have to add that I find this kind of weird though."

"I will let you think about this and if you decide that you want it tomorrow, this will be a step forward for you in our relationship."

"For me?" I asked.

"Yes, you will be at the phase where you kissed me while I won't"

"I did not understand what you mean." in fact I kind of did understand the idea but I wanted to be sure that this was not another plot cooking to be served against my expectations.

"I will kiss you 5 days later but if you accept, you will be ahead of me in this relationship. I don't mind about that."

She continued to explain her way of seeing this, like teaching me the formula "If you taste my saliva, I will consider this as you French kissed me, so you can say you're at First Base. I will be waiting to get there but I will not say that you should wait for me."

"Is she crazy or something?" I thought but she did not look dangerous so this would not be a deal breaker for me.

"How can I go further?" this time I was curious what was about to come next.

She continued to explain, instead of answering me.

"Since I'm not even at the first base, I cannot get involved in any of other stuff as well."

She did not mention what the other stuff was, I had to assume that I could not go down on her, grab her breasts or ass, kiss her body and such. Thinking of such things got me turned on even more. I always liked all such activities, none of them were new but their effect on me were kind of amplified at that moment.

"We will have to find a way to keep you amused, without breaking my rules, got it?" she said with a sincere smile on her face.

"I guess..." I said.

"So do you want to give me a kiss before we go to bed?"

My mind raced on her 'give me a kiss', 'WE go to bed' phrases. I knew she wasn't going to kiss me and sleep in the same bed with me but it was like she cherry picked her words to make me want these to happen the other way. Or I started to consider every action as a part of a plan or conspiracy.

I smiled and nodded. She lifted her hand towards my face from where she sat and I was watching the approaching hand. I knew it was stupid but this time I was feeling like I was about to have some kind of sexual activity - as I said, amplified effects. She did not bother making me sit on my knees, so she must have been satisfied with that experience.

I kissed her hand a few times, I held her hand with my both hands and started kissing it all over. She suddenly pulled her hand and kept it swinging on her side 5 inches above the floor.

I was still hungry for kissing her hand and I wasn't sure if she pulled it because it was enough or I was kissing too hungrily. She was looking at me, as if wondering what I was going to do next. I wanted more. She knew it. I did not care and dropped to the floor on my knees, reached to her hand with my hands and had to bow to the level of her hand and started kissing again.

This time, I was kissing her hand almost in a delirious state and nearly prostrating in front of her. This was unintentional, I just wanted to continue before she took it away. But she kept it like that for a long time and I kissed her hand, fingers, her palm...

She took it away from me as I was about to take one finger in my mouth.

I raised my head and looked at her, she had her head high and neck straight, looking down at me. She patted my cheek - you could almost call them slaps - a few times and told me that was enough.

She had me in her hands. I never felt like that before but I was sure she was going to play with me as long as I could endure. That was what she was thinking too, probably. I, on the other hand, already had a big kick on my pride and believed that I could go along with that game until I got really satisfied.

Other than that, I was frustrated but was having way too much turn on from all this. Much more than what you would expect from such simple intercourse - if you can call it that.

I went to bed. I had a hard on - not a massive one, a normal one due to my normal sized equipment - and I was considering jerking off in the bathroom. I was manipulated to take a loser dive to her hand and I practically made love to her hand. She did not force me to my knees, I voluntarily kneeled and bowed in front of her. These were all signs of power shift - not from me to her because I never had power on her but she was gaining much more power, draining me of mine.

Suddenly, the new challenge popped up in my head, our... my next step in the relationship. It all sounded like I was gaining advantage in something but I was aware that wasn't true.

In many videos I had seen women spitting in men's mouth during sex. I even saw Sophie Marceau do that in a video clipped from a mainstream movie. It didn't seem repulsive for me, I didn't have any problem with any wetness, sweat or saliva from a woman's body if she was attractive.

So, this was not a big deal for me, at least theoretically. The thing was, this wasn't going to happen during sex or at a hot moment. Probably another hand kissing scene was waiting for me; her asking me if I was ready, definitely her head above mine. These looked like some domination / submission practices from porn movies or stories (which I found hot time to time) but this was my real life and it was happening with someone in my real society.

Sophie Marceau scene was kind of like that. But Sophie spitting in my mouth? I couldn't even imagine how hot it would make me feel.

I could not calculate any impacts of crossing such a border. Then I thought "If I consider this enough is there a possibility for me to reject her? After crossing the line and before getting anything in return?" That solved my troubles. This was no different than being concerned about the global warming, so I slept.