All Comments on 'Asymmetric Bases Ch. 01'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Too long without some sort of sexual action. If she touched herself, played with herself, there's be no 'risk', but it sure would have added some eroticism. Dialog about what she was doing, and how good it felt to her would be nice. Could he imagine what it would be like for him to touch her like that? What would he like to do? What would he like to be done to him?

Four stars for potential. Not really there as it stands now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the slow build up a lot. Keep up the good work!

bananafishiexbananafishiexover 2 years ago

I am loving the slow burn, the looooong seduction and the gradual turning over of power to her -- I can see this happening far more than most stories here. I cannot wait for the next installment, i feel a bit like Shawn in the story, having to wait for the sensual pleasures that are no doubt coming.

theyRuletheyRuleover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments, all.

golasgilgolasgilover 2 years ago

The writing style and grammar were too jarring for me to get into the story.

theyRuletheyRuleover 2 years agoAuthor

@golasgil, thanks for the heads up.

I know this is a slow burn story and I'll keep your comment in mind if/when I write other stories. This one probably will have to go like that in all chapters, but I'll check the grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES