Asymmetric Bases Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers

"Yes, your wifey."

"About six weeks later."

She smiled and gushed "Wonderful. This gives us the time 'not to rush into anything'."

"I didn't hear anything about the other path?"

"I don't want to talk about that. This is about your 'bases' after this moment. I will follow mine on my own calendar, you may rush as much as you want. Rules are the same."

This time I felt upset for real; I was frustrated, while feeling horny to know that the game was still there.

She put her beer bottle down, came close to me and started kissing me slowly. I wasn't expecting that and I forgot all my frustration, I responded back, it was so unpredictable that I could not enjoy it in the beginning, as I did before, with her hand, spit or armpit.

She stopped for a moment, saying "Please don't make me regret this." And locked her mouth over mine, owning my mouth with her tongue.

I tried to figure out what she meant but I kind of knew this kiss would not open a traditional path.

We, out of any context, did justice with all that kissing. I tasted, felt that kiss, kissed her face and all. I was truly happy. She stopped, licked her lips, moved back and took her beer, drinking and smiling.

I slowly got back to my senses and started thinking what she said.

I tried to create a 'next morning' scenario where I woke up, found her making coffee, approached her from behind and kissed her neck, saying "Good morning". She tilted her head aside, breaking contact. Normally I would go with 'she turned her head to kiss me' but I couldn't imagine that.

Something was wrong, I didn't know what but I knew this wouldn't happen like this. She might have said "I told you not to make me regret." or some other stuff to put me back into my place. She might have chosen not to say anything, keeping her head tilted until I stepped away. These were all some of the possibilities but I didn't see her kissing me back.

She didn't like to talk details and I was getting accustomed to this as well. I decided to play her game and get whatever I could get out of it. This time I wasn't feeling that keen to pursue my standard goals.

I sensed some movement and left the scenario bubble in my head.

Leaning back, she stretched her legs towards me. I was in the impact zone of her feet once again. I stared at them adoring every inch of them. She wiggled her toes once. I looked at her face and saw her inspecting eyes again. She looked at her feet and back at me, as she did days ago.

This time I dropped to the floor on my knees, starting to kiss the top of them. She didn't pull them; she didn't say anything.

At one point, I looked at her to see her impression. She was confidently drinking her beer, with a bit of curiosity but no surprise on her face, watching me. Then she arched her feet back, looking at me, as if telling me where to move my concentration.

I, under her stare, started kissing her sole. Her toes, heel, back to her toes and that smelly region under her toes. They smelled perfect.

I was so carried away that I forgot her being there. It was as if I was alone with those feet.

Then she sat up, putting her left foot down and her legs crossed. She still was looking at me. I reached down and held her right foot like a jewel and started kissing her inner foot. Her feet were intoxicating. They were perfect, smelled perfect, looked perfect in those nylons. That was why I wasn't able to notice myself losing control completely.

She slowly moved her right foot, putting it on the floor, with me bowing down with it. She made me kiss her feet on the floor, guiding me to that situation step by step. She wanted me in that worshipping position, my face on the floor level with her feet.

I didn't care about my dignity anymore but I was completely aware that she made her point.

Kissing did not change anything.

This was the hottest of all experiences until that point. I didn't want this to end. I wasn't sure which one I found hot, her feet or me groveling on the floor to amuse her. She stood up, walked to the kitchen, leaving me there with longing eyes, got herself another beer and sat on the other couch, again crossing her legs.

I didn't know what to do. Did that mean it was enough? Did she make that hand pulling trick again? Was I allowed to continue? Was I expected to continue?

I crawled to her and slowly reached towards her foot with my hand. She slightly moved it away. What did that mean?

She sighed "Ask me if you want anything, don't do it before asking me."

How could I ask that? "The hell with it!" I thought.

"I couldn't show my adoration to your feet enough, I couldn't get enough. May I..."

"Tonight is my 'first base night' and I want you to see 'yourself being at my feet' as we are celebrating it. You will not be kissing me or my feet unless I say so. We're not there yet. So, the answer is No."

"But it is still tonight?"

"You are cute. Ok, for your cuteness points, you may kiss them some more, while I watch TV."

She didn't say that as if we were in a femdom clip but she didn't say that as if we were lovers as well. I admired her ability in setting her stance so unpredictable and un- put a name on it -able.

I was like a kid opening his birthday present. Until she went to sleep, I was at her feet. I kissed, smelled even licked the bottom of her toes. I could not dare to ask if she would take the nylons off. She put her feet on the coffee table, on the couch, on the floor, my face was always there with them. I didn't know when she was going to let me have them again.

Masturbation did not help me feel satisfied, for the first time.

The next morning, coincidence, I found her in the kitchen making coffee. I wanted to approach her from behind and kiss her neck, as in my scenario. I showed her I was listening to her the night before.

I said "Hi, can I kiss you?"

"Hi and no."

"Can I kiss your neck?"

"No." she was smiling.

"I thought..." I started.

"I know what you thought. But we decided not to ruin anything, together. Everything is ahead but we'll go there slowly."

"So, how does this work?" I could ask.

"I will tell you when I have something in my mind."

"??"

"Or, if there is anything you want, you ask for it, do not try to do it without asking. I told you last night."

It was like those old computer games where you tried to get laid with female characters, trying to find the right conversation options. I tried the other option.

"Are you saying anything?"

"What are you talking about?" she looked curious.

"You said 'I say, you do', so I was asking if you were planning to say anything."

"No, I didn't say that. I told you that I will share with you if I had anything in my mind and you share yours." slapping mildly on my cheek a few times. When she was speaking, her cheeks turned a bit red, enjoying her glory of my 'I say, you do' interpretation. She liked the verification on the fact that I would do anything she said.

She took her coffee and went to the living room.

I had breakfast, took my coffee and joined her. I wasn't as patient as she was.

"I want my third base." like those suspects asking for their constitutional rights in TV series.

"Oh, you do?"

"You told me that..."

"I know what I told, so what's your plan? How are you planning to go there?"

"I'm not sure."

"I'll think about it too and we'll talk, OK? I have some work to do."

After she started to work, I searched the internet about third base to make sure it was all about her pussy. No other explanations. I definitely knew by then that she would neither let me touch her pussy, clit etc. with my mouth nor my hands. Was that it? Was the plan about me not figuring out how to go to my third base while she lingered in her first?

You could not google that.

I had to study our previous cases, to see my options if there were any, had to think everything again and again.

She wouldn't let me kiss or lick her pussy, according to her artificially applied 'base' rules.

I even could not touch her breasts until she wanted to go to her second base. This was like a badly scripted board game, where you knew who would win at the beginning moments of the game.

The possibilities, considering the previous cases, weren't many. Anything under her hood (panties) were off-limits.

At first base, I wanted to kiss and all I got was her saliva.

Oh, no. No to that option. I wasn't lost that much. Obviously, I wasn't a germophobe or hygiene obsessed person but this was something else. It wasn't anything like saliva. I made myself promise not to accept golden shower or alike options and continued my 'brainstorm'.

At second base, I had some free zones which were not in the definition of that base, so she might let me have those free zones again. That was it, except the bra thing (that I would have never guessed that day), which she probably put on the table just to justify the second base for my part.

I wanted to hear what she would propose; to be precise, what she already had in mind while acting like she was going to think about.

She was working so I walked her dog, went for shopping, came back to finish some work until I heard her calling me.

She was in the living room, in a similar position, on the couch, feet on the table. She was wearing her beige skirt, white tank top and had white ankle socks on. Everything I gained access to previously were there, her feet, armpits. This was very confusing for me as I was OK with anything to do with her.

"Hi" I said "are you tired?"

"Hi, yes, can you tell?" She looked sleepy.

"Kind of, what do you want to do? If you're too tired to talk we can watch TV."

"I'll go to bed early today; I just came here to talk. I thought that you would want to, right?"

"Yes, but I could not think about it much, I had a lot of work too." lying to save face.

"So, you don't want to talk?"

"I do but I could not come up with any good stuff, how about you?"

"What did you think?"

I was horrified that she would make me say it and then work me up for it. I could have skipped it but then nothing would have been left to say.

"I, I mean I googled..."

"Lol, you googled?"

"Err, just to see if it would give me some ideas."

"Tell me what did you find?" she was almost laughing.

"In our case, me giving you oral sex. Or something like that."

"And you used this precious information to end up with which solutions?" still smirking. She was hearing all the good stuff, making me say 'give you oral' etc. I had nothing in return.

"Then I thought about our previous bases. We have our second base free zones..."

"Ok. And?"

"And..."

How could have I said it? If she wanted that and I refused, what would happen? What if she made me do it, using her tricks?

I said "Nothing except some extreme stuff."

"Such as?"

I blurted out "Do you want me to drink your pee? Is this what you're trying to make me say?"

She was smiling biting her lips, not talking.

I was in a bad mood; I didn't trust my dignity and I didn't want this to happen as well.

"You perv." she said "Are you dreaming about drinking my pee?"

Was she joking or what? I couldn't tell if she was serious. I was looking at her shamefully. But her words were hot, again.

She continued "I knew that you would think that. That's not what I want. That's something way personal on my behalf so, NO to that. This is sixth or more base for me."

It was a relief, kind of relief but it came with its own baggage. This conversation still indicated that I was expecting her to pee in my mouth. And the solution, there was none yet.

"I'm not into that too..." was all I could say.

"So that's it? That's what you came up with?"

"What about you?"

"Since you have no solution, you will choose to settle with my solution or not."

"What is it?"

"It's late, see you tomorrow."

She was going to leave me like that. I couldn't say anything and she stood up starting to walk towards her room. I couldn't even enjoy her legs under her skirt, my mind was so busy at the moment.

I hardly noticed that she stopped, then I was fully aware that she raised her skirt showing me her ass cheeks, hooked her thumbs to the sides of her panties. She started to pull them down, letting the hems of her skirt drop back with the panties coming off. I couldn't see anything because of the skirt but she lowered the panties down to her knees and started walking again. With her each step the panties fell inch by inch down to her ankles, then her feet and finally on the floor. She stepped out of them and kept walking to her room, leaving me staring at her panties there.

I was in some sort of a dizzy state staring at her underwear on the floor. Suddenly I realized that they were freshly removed from their duty station, her hottest core, center and the reason of everything, all this shit happening.

I stood up, moved there, picked them up and sniffed the insides. They were mostly clean but I still could sense the aroma of her sex. She had mildly sweated wearing them and I was sure that she got a bit wet during our conversation, possibly knowing that I was going to be tasting her panties since the beginning.

I possibly had a blonde moment not correlating the bra and panties, while brainstorming. I thought that I recognized this smell, from the day she was helping me move to the first base but this was way richer.

I didn't want to be caught like that so I turned the lights off and went to bed with my gift. I didn't want to ruin my gift, not very soon. I smelled their insides spending time on both the front and the rear parts separately, then kissed the places where I decided to be the contact points of her pussy and asshole. I was in a different state where my brain shut down any senses from being distracted by the outer world. I kissed the sides and started licking from there, tasting her upper thigh area first.

When I was at the hot zones again, I licked every inch trying to taste her as much as I could. I was jerking off during all this ceremony. I wished she was wearing them for longer but probably she had them on only for one or two hours. I came hard and long. I didn't bother to clean my cum, didn't want to interrupt my peaceful state. I fell asleep with them on my face.

Next morning, I woke up to see that her underwear fell on my pillow. I felt shame seeing the position I put myself into, again. I got more ashamed when thinking that this was the role she saw fit for me. She 'let' me make love to her underwear and she knew this was a great offer for me. I wasn't horny yet but I noticed that if I dwelled on this thought a bit longer, I would be. I knew I didn't regret what happened, I just felt awkward.

I took a shower. To prevent additional embarrassment, I checked the bed covers to see if I ruined them and if they needed to be cleaned; they were OK. I took her underwear and saw that there weren't any visible remains of my saliva. If they did, I was going to wash them in the sink. At least she wouldn't see and understand what happened last night, when they were sitting in the laundry basket.

She was in the living room, with earbuds and possibly in a meeting. She sent me a kiss and pointed at her empty coffee mug. I sent a kiss back, silently took her mug and refilled it. I grabbed something to eat and watched her while having my breakfast. I had lots of work too, so I went to my room.

I spent the whole day there, with her panties sitting on the desk, in my sight. I smelled them a few times but the smell was diluted a lot. No fun at all.

While I was still working, she opened my door to see her undies on my desk. She looked at them, then at me as she always did. I wished I knew what she was thinking or feeling. Probably, she thought that I found those panties very valuable or that I ascribed some divine quality to them. That wasn't true, at least since I woke up, I was just trying to extend my fun. The night was another story, I wouldn't be able to describe my state for that time either. I also was looking at her, then at the panties and back at her again.

She started talking, as if there was nothing odd in the picture.

"I'm going for a run; it won't take long."

"Ok. I have a meeting a bit later, I hope it ends by then."

She smiled and left.

I had a zoom meeting with some other insurance firm who were approaching the company I worked for with an offer, to establish a joint support agreement in their new contract. They were a major company with branches in most regions but we had an upper hand in my region, so they preferred to use our company instead of making investments. I certainly didn't care if we made it work or not, since it wasn't a big and long project.

And my mind was busy with a way more important thing. She was about to return all sweaty and hot.

I heard her voice "I'm baack!"

I couldn't answer because the other guys were talking to me at the moment, I saw her head peeking at me. She said "Oh! still on?" then made some gestures telling me she was going to take a shower.

Fuck that! Worst timing ever. I had been hoping that some interesting thing could happen when she returned. I hoped I hadn't missed anything due to that useless meeting.

After 20 minutes or so, we concluded the meeting and I rushed out of the room to find her in her room.

She was in her bed, wearing that lovely robe, reading a book. She looked so attractive to me at the moment. I couldn't help but adore her feet, her legs starting there and ending under her robe reaching into the shadows where everything was. If I had the full package, I would be there too.

She noticed that I was standing there. Seeing me looking at her that sad and lustful, she said "Finally! How long was that meeting?"

I said "Longer than it should have been."

She smiled, stretching her whole body "I want to read some and relax. Maybe I'll sleep a bit too, I feel so peaceful. Then we'll meet in the living room for some drinks. OK?"

I nodded and closed her door from outside.

When I was going to the kitchen, I looked into the bathroom. There, her tights, socks, panties, sports bra and top were on the laundry basket. Not in, but on top of it. Since day one, I never saw her laundry out in the open. Was this a tease or test for me again? Were the previous incidents tests or was it about me being paranoid?

Did she put them there like that purposefully? To see if I would have gone for them? Or did she want me to ask her permission to ridicule myself one more time to have a go at them?

I even thought that she might have put them and have taken a picture of them, so she would know that they were meddled with. I thought that I would take a picture and then put them back as they were. What if I got caught? She always mentioned trust and rules.

I could have asked her, to let her step on my dignity one more time, at least on what was left of it. Did I care? Not anymore, not that much. What if she said no? I would be letting her humiliate me one more time without any perks.

Thanks to some still working part of my brain, I found my solution. Which was a bit more humiliating but at least I guaranteed results.

I would collect all of them, go to her room and ask if I could... I needed to rephrase that; anyway, if she said no, I would already have meddled with them and I could have a little fun when putting them back. Clever me.

I took them up and knocked on her door.

"Yes?" she replied.

I opened the door, showing her clothes "Did you put them for me?"

She smiled, apparently having great satisfaction seeing me acting like that. During her prolonged stare, she possibly was figuring out my plan, that I was going to smell or do whatever I would do even if she said no.

"I will put them in front of you or in your room, when they are for you. Give them to me."

theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers