Asymmetric Bases Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her right index finger when I was looking and lowered it to her pussy, then slowly used that finger to draw a line along her slit, running it all over her inner lips. She did the same a few times more before staying on her clit, where she slowly held it between her thumb and index finger and started rolling it gently. During that time, she used her left hand to pull her skin adjacent to her pussy slightly to expose me her inner vulva flesh, starting from her clit, down to her vagina opening.

I wanted to live in there, it was luring me beyond my imagination. When I was having such dreams, she started circling her inner lips with her right index finger, while her left thumb was touching, pressing, circling her clit. It was like a circus and I was trying to catch everything, all happening at the same time.

Her finger and pussy were getting wet and I started to notice that lovely fragrance.

She inserted her finger a bit into her vagina and started moving it up and down and using it to spread her juices to the sides of her slit and her pussy lips. All area started to glisten and her intoxicating smell started to mesmerize me. She was inserting her finger some more in every cycle of this juicy action.

Suddenly she moved her finger out of her pussy and slowly reached to my nose. She wanted me to smell her juices from her finger. This was awesome. Pussy juice was something I always found hot but the most rousing part was her confidence with her inner fluids. I inhaled and smelled as long as she let me. Then she took it away to finger herself some more. This time she inserted it deeper into her pussy, collecting more juices, spreading them out and doing the same again and again. She was playing with me but she was getting aroused as well, obviously.

Her vagina was getting longer, lips getting darker and bigger while separating slightly apart from each other. This was the first time I had a chance to observe, I never noticed such details before.

She stopped rubbing herself, to remove the finger from her pussy one more time. She reached to my nose to make me smell a few seconds. Then she lowered her hand to bring the finger in front of my mouth.

With a very subtle voice "Lick..."

I still wonder how I managed not to cum at that moment.

I started to lick her finger like a dog. It was delicious, it was way more delicious than her panties. This was her pure nectar directly from the source. I couldn't get enough of it. I didn't care that I was her dog at the moment.

She moved her finger back, to play with her pussy and collect some more juice.

Her other hand moved closer to her pussy and was pulling the inner lips to separate them more, I loved the sight of that wet pink-red tunnel entrance at the bottom of her pussy, leading to darkness. It looked tight. I was trying to imagine its grip sensation if I was allowed to...

She removed her right finger again and reached directly to my mouth, saying "Suck my finger, swallow my juice, all of it."

I sucked her finger, I licked it, swallowed every drop I could gather. I had no problem being owned by her, for her game or anything else.

Her left thumb started to go crazy on her clit. She was using her left index finger to play with her lips, then dip it into her pussy, play with it while her right index finger was busy collecting saliva from my mouth only to be spread on and in her pussy, then collecting her juices to make me lick or suck from it, repeatedly. She never moved her eyes away from my face and eyes.

She was masturbating at full throttle and making small sounds of pleasure. I was hardly managing not to cum and make a mess on her bed but I was sure it already was a mess from my precum. I only hoped that she would find it hot as I did with her fluids.

When she was close to cum, she put her right foot in front of my face, her toes in front of my mouth. I didn't even check with her if I was allowed to or expected to do anything, I started kissing her foot, licking her toes, licking in between them. Unfortunately, she was too clean but it still was mind-blowingly hot. She put her left hand on top of her robe where her breasts were and she was grabbing them while her full right hand was over her pussy, moving up and down, sometimes stopping to stick one or two fingers in and play there.

She, with her left hand, slightly separated her robe to show me her breast, not completely but I could see the edge of her nipple and most of her breast, not too big, not small and fully rounded. It was beautiful.

This was a frantic moment for both of us, a lot happening all at once and all being very hot.

Suddenly she started to cum, having a very intense orgasm and this was the first time she lifted her head, closed her eyes and stopped looking at me. She started shivering, convulsing. Even her toes curled in my mouth. This was the sexiest thing I ever saw or lived in my life. She was still and tense for a period. Her leg wanted to straighten as the other did, pushing my head so hard I had to hold her foot with my both hands to protect my neck.

It took some time until she finally relaxed. She pulled her foot out of my mouth, looked me in the face. I was licking my lips as if I was having some kind of a feast. She moved her right hand which was literally dripping, towards my face. I thought that she would make me clean it. She started smearing all this juice on my face, to my nose, lips; even my eyes were covered with the remains of her climax. She leaned back again and pushed me to the side of the bed with both of her feet pressing on my face, shoulders, top of my head until I fell down on the floor.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to leave the room but she was done with me for today. She moved forward so she could put her head on her pillow. Without opening her eyes, she reached with her hand to the other side of the bed, grabbed the first worn cloth that she found, which was her tights and threw them on the floor in front of me, as if she was throwing a bone. She curled her toes once more and put her arm over her eyes.

I took them and my clothes, turned off the light and left her to sleep. She didn't move, talk to me or look at me after cleaning her hand on my face.

We both were getting our shares from this relationship; she was getting her satisfaction while I was only finding ways not to lose my mind.

No masturbation could possibly be enough for me to recover from this stimulation. No clothes or her fluids on them could not even get close to her flesh or her perfect tasting juices. I had seen many beautiful pussies, had many wild sex experiences before. What I witnessed was possibly hotter than the sum of my top five previous experiences.

She was right about the magnitude of the impact of following her route but I was getting far from being satisfied as this magnitude increased. I didn't use her tights to jerk off; feeling and smelling the mask she put on my face was enough for me.