Asymmetric Bases Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I thought, I should have smelled them before asking. Yeah, clever me.

I said "Please?"

She stared at my eyes for a few seconds and said "You can keep the socks." as if I was being granted a big prize.

I gave her the rest, acting as if I was upset but I wasn't. I got something which was new for me. Her running socks, from her perfect feet, all moist, sweaty, smelly. I was already happy when I was entering my room. I inhaled them, kissed and tasted them. I licked both inner and outer sides of their soles. She smelled incredible, in any condition. Even after run. I couldn't help but jerked off.

I had time until night so I would probably recharge by then, in case any opportunity had risen.

I again had some resent after I came, thinking all those happening to me, after all the horniness subsided. I practically went to her room with her worn and sweaty laundry and almost begged her to let me have them. I had already given up worrying about power shift or being humiliated but this time, I was starting to get worried that all these would make her see me inferior and lose her interest in bothering to play any kind of game.

I was becoming a too easy target. Maybe she would consider looking for a man with dignity, as I always had been before entering her orbit.

She knocked on my door and shouted "I'll be in the living room." I was browsing the internet to pass time, so I followed her. I prepared us some cocktails and joined her on the couch.

She was wearing pajamas and some colorful socks. Thanks to my jerk off session, I was relaxed and we had a great time. I made her laugh a lot, telling her my funny high school and university memories. I could swear that she almost loved me at that moment and everything was almost normal. And interestingly, without pursuing any sex related result; I had no problem with that.

Probably because of my need for her to like me. She was the powerful one, I was going to be in this state until we were equals. I had no idea how I would be feeling in that case, as I told before.

We drank a lot that night, we weren't drunk but very lightheaded.

And my dick started to remind me stuff. I was getting horny again and I wanted her. Of course, my inner dialogue with my dick was reflected on my face and I was silent for a period. She noticed that and suddenly her mood changed. Not for the worse but that laughing, giggling girl was gone, that woman was sitting next to me now.

She was looking at me with no emotion, again. After a period, she told me to close the curtains. That was new. We never closed the curtains before, something big was coming.

I closed the curtains, turned to her and under her stare, waited for further instructions.

She put her glass down on the coffee table, pushed the table with her feet and made a gesture with her hand showing me the spot in front of her, telling me to come in front of her. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to kneel or stand there, so I stood.

She stood up, pushed me down to my knees with her hands on my shoulders and we never broke eye contact during all this. She once again stood straight, with a straight neck and head high, enjoying me kneeling in front of her.

This was another concept I hardly thought about before. It was incredible that those petite, fragile creatures had the power to make rough ogres like us kneel in front of them and relish the control over us.

I hadn't given much thought on that because probably most women did not know how to use that weapon or even were not aware that such a gift existed in them. Or, most of them didn't have it, didn't have the minimum physical or mental infrastructure required to make it work.

I was still on my knees, she was still sucking my dignity standing in front of me, looking down.

She did something unexpectable. As she did the night before, this time she held the sides of her pajama bottoms and started to slowly lower them. I lost eye contact, looking directly at her white, beautiful cotton panties. When the pajamas went lower, my eyes were locked at her panty covered pussy. I could see the outline of her pussy, at least partially.

I could figure out that her vagina wasn't like the ones with big outer lips and there was no camel toe-like view. I didn't notice the inner lips clearly so I could not imagine the look of it but there was a clear bump in that area with a faint slit line. And she was still standing, bending a bit because she was still lowering her pajamas. I never had such a fast turn on, my mind went crazy, I wanted that pussy more than anything at the moment.

She lowered her pajamas to her feet, then stepped out of them and stood straight again. She was having her fun watching me squirm at the sight, while I was in agony having an extreme fight against my will.

She put her hand over my head, with her palm at my forehead. Maybe she did that to stop me if I couldn't resist my urges. She slowly sat down in front of me, moving her hand to my face caressing my cheek, with no doubt, staring at my face. I was guessing because I still couldn't take my eyes of her panties.

She leaned back, made herself comfortable. Then she raised her right foot and put it on my shoulder, slowly separating her left leg, giving me the full sight to adore. Her foot kept me at a distance while her doze of seduction increased. She put her thumb inside of the top of her panties, slowly pulling them apart from her body an inch, as if she was ventilating the area or peeking in there. Then she released it and it made a silent hitting sound to her skin.

I was in my new favorite place again; in her palm.

I wished I had many eyes to look at her foot, her panty covered pussy and her eyes at the same time. There was no way I would stop looking at her panty zone, especially when she was moving her finger on the sidelines of her panties. She was inserting her fingertip under the side, then moving along that edge and finally lifting it up as she did for to top side, then releasing it. Fooling around like that for a minute or so, she started to move that finger over her panties, towards her pussy.

Every time she touched a spot, her pussy was revealing another view for me. She finally put her finger on the line where her slit was. She slowly started to caress along that line, very slowly. Totally mouthwatering view.

She moved her finger to the point where I could see the outline of her clit, which became more visible right then; she started to play with that. I quickly looked at her face, in a hurry not to miss anything. She had a lustful but still serious look on her face, with boring eyes locked into mine. She was masturbating, looking at my face, getting all her stimulation from my expressions and the position I was in. Knowing this made my hormones go wilder.

She worked on her clit for a few minutes, then started to slide her finger on her slit, with more pressure this time. Her panties were gathering her juices as she pressed on her slit. Then she was returning to her clit with her finger again. She went on with this cycle a few times and her panties were all wet from her juices. I could smell it from that distance and I realized that my hand was on her leg, caressing it from top to bottom, holding her foot, and returning to her leg again. She was OK with this.

I looked at her face again and her cheeks were almost red, with the same look in her eyes, clearly carried away with all this.

She lifted her left leg to put her foot on the couch, which made me see some more panty area, down to her ass. She moved her other hand at that lower point, rubbing her pussy, moving along that slit while the other hand was working on her clit.

I put my right hand on my cock and started stroking it over my jeans. Then I found my buttons to release my cock, she hit my head with her right foot slowly. I looked at her, she was moving her head sideways, telling me not to do it. I lowered my hand.

She was apparently close to her orgasm. She pulled her right foot a bit back, brought it to my face and touched my lips with her toes, moving them slightly. I opened my mouth to lick but she used her toes to hook my lower lip to keep my mouth like that, slightly moving her toes from side to side, letting me lick them.

This made it for her and she started to convulse, having an intense orgasm for a period. Her left leg buckled inwards, closing my sight, while her right foot pulled me down roughly, still being hooked. She pulled my head down like that until I was collapsed on the floor and she kept me there with her toes in my mouth, until her orgasm subsided.

If someone saw that, they might have thought that I was bowing to show my respect to her orgasm. I wasn't bowing because of that but I also felt that I was showing my respect to her invaluable orgasm.

This was the start of a new era on my behalf. I was in love with her more than ever.

She extended her toes and released me, so I could go back to my kneeling position in front of her again. She wasn't looking at me, she was still recovering from that hot climax. I wasn't looking at her panties, I was looking at her face. Her expressions were even hotter than her pussy or wet panties.

All her face red, she finally looked at me with partially closed eyes, still breathing deeply. She was all sweaty and she looked hotter than ever, even without all those sexy outfits.

She raised her foot in front of my face and held it inches away from my mouth.

I slowly reached forward and kissed the sole of her sock covered foot gently, as if I was thanking her for all this experience.

Then she lowered her foot to my chest and started to push me back slowly, until I fell back against the coffee table, on my ass.

She slowly stood up and without saying a word, started walking to her room, under my lustful stare, especially at her panty covered ass. Then she did the same again, stopped, started to lower her panties to her knees. And, yes, she didn't have anything on below the waist. Her bare ass was on the stage for me the first time, which looked perfectly round and mesmerizing. She somehow managed that this was all I could see but it was a magnificent sight. She started walking again, until the panties dropped down to the floor; she went to her room.

My diminished brain was having trouble to maintain the multiple stimulant thoughts, images, experiences at the same time.

Her beautiful ass and its harmony with her legs, the perfect curve linking it to those legs which were getting fitter and leaner every day was a dazzling sight. I hadn't seen such a beauty for a long time, at least in real life.

At the same time, I had never experienced a woman masturbating in front of me, let alone being a foot away from my face. And having her foot on my shoulder or face during this? Wow. What about her toe hook in my mouth which kept me from observing her climax? That alone was far beyond any fantasy I could construct in my head.

Me kneeling in front of her became something negligible in all such unexpected actions which I was subject to. They were so intense and so quick that I knew I would be trying to recall frame by frame, filling the gaps where I couldn't clearly remember.

And there they were, her soaked panties, wet with her sweat from her intense masturbation, wet with her mysteriously shaped but probably beautiful pussy's juices, possibly mixed with drops of her cum. What a mixture. While my mind was cycling among those lovely thoughts, I suddenly composed myself remembering the panties were waiting for me.

I went for them and collected my loot and sat on my knees while looking at it. It was stained lightly and all wet. I smelled the stain, where I was hoping to learn the scents of my precious lady from this unmistakable source. That was the same scent, which was all over those panties. It was beyond some satisfaction source this time, it had a penetrating effect on me, due to all I saw and endured that night. This smell made me feel things I wasn't expecting. I was horny, yes. I needed satisfaction, very much. I wanted to have sex with her more than ever, at an elevated level. But...

We were going to an intimacy level which was definitely different but possibly deeper than the most of what I had experienced before. She could be the only person who knew some parts of me completely, even more than myself because I was still getting surprised about how I felt. I didn't care if she was conditioning me to like things which I didn't have in me before. I had hints of amplified emotions towards her but that night I started to fall in love with her.

And, her natural comfort in exercising power over me was becoming something I was craving for. Realizing this fact almost crippled me, knowing that my future was getting out of my control, I probably had to resist and fight this feeling. But I chose to kiss the stained part, kissing her cum and submitting to... Her panties?

I took it to my room and showed my respect to her juices, cum, sweat and her delicate panties until I came. I held them with my both hands and kept them at my nose, drifting into sleep inhaling her.

When I woke up, the panties were gone. I didn't know what to think. She came to my room, saw me with her underwear which she might have described as disgustingly soiled or dirty, thought what she would think and took them away.

Then I considered the low possibility that she would see her underwear as dirty, since she wouldn't have been that comfortable leaving them for me. Her not seeing her soiled panties dirty, knowing they were damped with all kind of her bodily fluids was even more tantalizing, what kind of a person would have such a self-confidence? Either way, I was afraid that this sight might have changed things, declaring her undisputable victory over me in this relationship or whatever it was and setting my position lower than ever.

I left the room wondering what was waiting for me. She wasn't in the house and I found a note saying

"Went for some shopping, then I will stop by at the campus, see you in the afternoon, kisses XXX, Amy", with a couple of heart drawings.

That was a relief, knowing that she still was sweet and warm to me. I was amazed all the time observing how an interesting girl she was; being that successful at compartmentalizing her mood or behavior into those intense adult moments and our normal relationship interaction without the psychological side effects. Amazingly, there were no hints of the other category when we were in one.

I also noticed that we were on a roll lately, moving to a direction faster than before. Surprisingly, not knowing the direction we were headed to, I was perceiving all these as getting closer to the point we would have sex. Without the fear of losing my interest at that point.

Oddly, I already missed her.

She opened my door in the afternoon, to say "Hi, I'll change my clothes and have a quick run."

The meaning of 'to run' consisted of something hot for me, lately. A new sexual adventure or deprivation was waiting for me and there was no way to predict. She looked warm again so I crossed my fingers and kept on working.

About an hour later I heard her voice, she was on the phone with someone. It seemed like it was about work. She opened my door, waved at me, then closed it and went to her room. After some time, I heard her showering, then going to her room. I went to kitchen to catch her if she went out but nothing happened so I watched TV.

It was dark outside when I heard her calling me "Shawn, come here please."

When I opened the door, she was on her bed, leaning back as she had been a few days ago, in her robe. Her training outfit was lying on her bed, near her. She told me to close the curtains.

I closed them and stood there admiring the scenery on the bed. No need to describe her but the way she was posing was hot. Her right leg was straight, while the other one was bent, both a bit separated. She was sitting comfortably while looking at me as if she was measuring my mood. She didn't have to; I was always horny when she was around, especially when she looked at me like that.

She moved a bit back and sat straight, crossing her stretched legs.

"I want you to take of your clothes, I'm feeling odd when I'm naked in front of a clothed person."

I froze for a moment. I had no problem with being nude or something like that but I wondered if this was the time, I didn't see that coming.

"Come on, are you being shy?"

I started taking off my clothes saying "Never."

"Nice." she said, not to my body, but to my answer.

From her face, I could read that she liked my muscles and didn't notice if she didn't approve my beer belly. I was in my boxers and she was inspecting my body from top to bottom. My being comfortable about getting nude started to diminish as time passed because she was carefully inspecting me. Finally, my scan was complete and she looked me in the eye with that look again.

"Are you done?"

"But you're not completely naked, are you?"

"You're at your third base but I'm only at my first, this is too naked for this situation, don't you think?"

Since those bases in real life looked too pristine with respect to our practices, I didn't agree but there was no need to argue.

"I guess..."

"So?" she was waiting.

I removed my boxers. Normally, I would have checked if my dick was shrunk too much and if it needed to be woken up before introducing it to an audience. Especially in such a case, where someone would be seeing it for the first time and inspecting me like that.

But this time, it was the opposite; I was worried that she would pity me and think that I had a juvenile brain to have produced a nearly completely erect cock so quickly.

She giggled.

I waited like that.

She looked at my cock for a long time, making faint expressions, raising her head and squinting her eyes while getting a bit red on the cheeks as if she was getting horny. But that was all, she didn't make any comments and unfortunately, didn't get that horny to jump me.

"I want you to lie down on the bed, in front of me. Face down, at this point. She had her finger on a spot just between her thighs. She made sure that her robe was covering everything when she bent her knees to give me space and separated her legs while pulling her feet back, almost up to her ass. The view was hot. My landing zone was the best of all front seats in any theater. I lied down as she instructed. Of course, the fun ended as my face was buried in the bed covers.

I was so close to her so, she easily could hold my head with her two hands, raised it, pulled my chin forward so I was looking at her. She told me to raise my body a bit and put a pillow under my chin and chest then released me. I was lying there comfortably, looking at her.

She moved her feet to put them on my shoulders, sitting as if she was at the gynecologist. She positioned me so well that I was easily looking in her eyes and everything below. As always, we stayed like that for a period. I loved how she was feeding on my impatient desperation.

She held the skirts of her robe and slowly started to move them to sides. It was like the sunrise, slowly appearing in front of me, her really good-looking pussy.

She exposed it to me completely. It was shaven, had lean outer lips as I suspected and its inner lips, oh my. Not too big, not too small to be hidden in the slit, not dark not very pink. Looked deliciously beautiful. I couldn't see her butthole because of the folds of her robe underneath her, possibly she did that on purpose. I loved buttholes, I wished she didn't cover it.

Since she had a shower, the area was dry; to be precise, not moist or not dry completely. I couldn't smell anything, but I was horny as hell. She reached to my face to pat on my nose to make me look at her. She made an expression as in "you know the rules, don't do anything." as if she was reading my mind. I nodded.