Asymmetric Bases Ch. 03

Story Info
Things proceed fast but in which direction?
12.6k words
4.85
8.5k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers

----------------------------

Edited on 03/18/2022, including revisions and corrections, no changes about the story.

Edited on 02/02/2023, corrections, no changes about the story.

----------------------------

I woke up with her bra in my hands.

It was Friday and the next evening my quarantine was going to be completed. Fortunately, that week Saturday, the cleaning lady would not be there. I was feeling anxious because I didn't know if Amy was going to start acting normal or not, after my questionable quarantine was over.

I put on my shorts and went to the kitchen. She was there, having a coffee and reading a book. I said "Good morning, you look beautiful." looking at her in awe. She really did. She had some navy-blue tights on her, green sports socks, an orange exercise t-shirt and she had made her hair in some sort of a ballerina bun style.

She smiled and said "Good morning." smiling to me. She told me that she was about to go for a run while I was having breakfast. I thought that I could have joined her but I had been lacking any kind of cardio exercises lately; I possibly would slow her down and embarrass myself.

I prepared something and sat on the table, she stood up to go, caressed my face smoothly while passing by my side. I liked that and turned back to watch her go. She put her shoes on, first bending down, then taking a knee and I took lots of mental photos in those short few seconds.

I had my breakfast, sent a few emails and sat in the living room, thinking. It was hard to understand what exactly happened in the last two weeks and I was even more curious about the upcoming days. I had many theories in my head and tried to make this picture a bit clearer.

First of all, how it all started.

She didn't initiate anything, she was walking her dog, I liked her view in tights but she didn't see that. I tried to follow her but couldn't manage to do that so it was not possible that she knew I liked her legs that day.

I didn't do anything interesting which might make her suspicious - there was nothing to be suspicious about - except lingering around her house more than I normally would. Didn't see her and if she didn't see me as well, the whole thing started naturally, if not by my interest in her legs. I suggested to help her move stuff at her house, so it could only be my step towards her, she couldn't have planned that.

So, when did all this start to get weird?

I knew that at some point she acted bossy as if she hired me to move stuff, which might be the first subconscious tingle for me.

Then she deliberately made an awkward scene moving too close and staring; that was the first time I clearly considered the seriousness of this flirtation and felt something odd about her. It wasn't good or bad but it had an effect on me.

She clearly put me on task for the next day, which was the first time I acknowledged that she had no problem crossing my boundaries.

That next morning, she scolded me for being a few minutes late and then gave me a sight that made me hot, for the first time, while addressing me as if I was her assistant. These all increased my confusion and caused a very different and hot thrill that started to bloom in my mind and some other places.

Leaving me in her bedroom while I was alone in the house, not helping me with the books, accidentally or deliberately making me read that letter, testing me with her worn tights... OK, it was possible that a girl could not have thought that this was something that a guy would see as a challenge but it was a highlighted moment for me.

By that time, I already was considering if she had been playing with me, if she had a plan to seduce or test me. Or, if she was only immature or stupid. I also knew that even if all these possibilities were true or the worst was true, they weren't leading to anything bad, except me getting hornier and attracted to her more, as a married man.

And that night, the way she sat, putting her feet near me. I thought that was the first time I noticed that she was analyzing me and my reactions to her and her actions. That was the first time I sensed she wasn't immature, naive or stupid. It was another step into my new sexual thrillville. She created her own buttons and pushed them since the beginning.

The most incredible part of all this chaos was that, all of these happened in two days.

Anything happened after that was another step for me to go under her influence where I could not call it domination but me submitting to her will more and more.

Most of the time she didn't tell me what to do, she made me feel that they were my wishes to do those insignificant and time to time awkward things, which I never thought of before. And these little things made me hornier than ever. I almost thought that it was better than sex itself in some cases, possibly due to being left on the edge in every occasion.

Those thoughts did not reach a conclusion but I was aware that she brought this situation to that point not accidentally but deliberately, under some kind of a plan or due to her incredible natural instincts. But some actions could not be spontaneous; that, I was sure of. I could not figure out at what point the events weren't coincidence anymore.

I sat there wondering if she had a plan to keep me under her microscope or were we going to get intimate as normal people did. I had no answer to 'what if she wanted to make you suffer more?' question.

She opened the door, entered the house and stood there looking at me. I knew that look; a brand-new episode was waiting for me. I got hot even without knowing or guessing what it could be. I stared at her face; that look was solely enough to turn on the guy being under her conditioning treatment for two weeks, me.

She was drinking her water, still looking at me.

Then I was distracted by her body. She was all in sweat, her t-shirt, arms, hair. I liked the view of a sweaty woman, I always did. But there was another, completely new trigger for this sight in my head. I wondered how she smelled and tasted. She was conditioning me, in a very fast way.

I first thought that I was looking at my present, brought by her to me.

The thing was, again, I didn't know what to do. To stand up, go near the girl I wasn't allowed to hug or kiss and directly start to lick her arms? Who would do that? I would. But only if she told me to, I wouldn't dare to do it myself.

She kept looking, I kept drooling at the sight.

She finished her water, put the bottle aside and walked to her room.

It was like watching a rescue boat leaving without you on a desert island.

I wanted to ask her to let me do something with her body but as I said before, she would have made me do it anyway, if she wanted that.

She just enjoyed teasing me, making me want it more and then leaving me in some level of deprivation. And she got what she wanted. I knew that but I still wanted to ask. I needed to gain some time.

"Where are you going? How was the run?"

"It was good, I'll take a shower"

"Amy..."

"What?"

"I know what you're doing."

"What do you mean?"

"You stood there all in sweat and in your hot outfits; you knew I would get crazy about it; you made me as hot as possible and left, I'm not stupid."

I heard her happy laughter "So?"

"Please don't take the shower?" my sound was somewhere between pleading and begging.

She laughed again. She came back to the living room, in her tights, sports bra and socks.

"What are you offering?"

"Let me...."

"Come on Shawn, you know you will have time for that, not today."

"I meant..."

"I know what you meant. You were about to lose control yesterday only smelling and tasting my clean armpits. You will not be able to control yourself if I let you taste my sweat, I can't imagine how much you will want me. You may try something and this will be over. I suggest you took a cold shower as well." and she walked back to her room.

"...if I let you taste my sweat, I can't imagine how much you will want me..." these words were floating in the air, in my ears. She really saw it like that. She thought that I was vulnerable to her sweat and smell. She was right. Again.

This became a routine. She put some object or concept in my focus and made it one of the hottest things in my brain. But why did she tease me and then didn't let me near her? She knew she could stop me anytime; she probably already knew I was not a type who'd use power on women or a wasn't a guy who could not control himself. And I got the taste of submitting to her orders.

As a matter of fact, the main turn on source was becoming me submitting to her or playing along with her all the time.

Suddenly, I found myself thinking of something brand new. What if I managed to break her resistance, she got all worked up and wanted me? This would lead us to some place I neglected to fantasize about for the last 10 days. It could have been... Normal? Was normal better? With her? I even got bored of very hot girls in my past many times, after fooling around with them for a month or two. But my hunger for her was multiplying and I wasn't sure if only a single normal day was or was not worth ruining all this new experience.

I decided to stop thinking because my head was not there at the moment, so I took a shower and joined her in the living room. Thankfully, she was wearing some wide cotton pants, a sweatshirt and had her wool socks on. Nothing to turn me on there; except her of course.

We had a nice day, an early dinner and watched stuff. She was a fun and sophisticated person; so, spending time with her was nice when sex or relationship games were not on the table as well.

She turned the TV off at some point, turned to me and asked "Are you excited for tomorrow night? Your 5 days will be completed."

"I am and hoping that you are too." I said, not being very sure about that.

"Oh yes, very much."

Hearing that made me relax about it. We were going to kiss and open the gate for everything else.

"I can't wait" she added "Don't get me wrong, the past days were also sensational on my part but I know you ran out of patience."

Was she being sincere or was I being pulled in another trap? Why did she say that I had been running out of patience? What about her?

"You? Do you still have patience to not kiss me?"

"I didn't say that, I just was saying that I didn't feel that something was missing, I liked every moment."

"As a matter of fact, me too. I didn't even know that I had liked to do those things, I just found out with you. And they were hot."

"They were? Or are?"

"They are, yes." I knew I bit some kind of bait but I could not figure out what it was. She didn't act like she was going to back off on our agreement so what were we talking about? I wanted to go through the bases quickly and have my next relief or the one after that IN her, not thinking of her.

"So, have a nice sleep then." she left for bed.

I sat a few minutes in a discomfort which I couldn't describe and went to sleep.

Next morning when I woke up, there was a note saying "I'm going for a run, don't have breakfast without me."

I waited for her, preparing breakfast. After a short time, she came back. She opened the door, took of her earbuds, said hi, took off her shoes, walked to me and stopped 3-4 feet away.

She was doing it again. She was displaying herself in close distance. I could smell her; feel her humidity and I wanted her too bad. I wanted every inch of her skin on my lips or tongue. She started drinking her water staring directly in my eyes again. My eyes got fixed at her armpits - my free zone - and I said "Can I?"

"But you don't want to risk anything right? If you do anything else we will have a problem."

"I don't. But why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Seducing me and making me squirm?"

"I will make you squirm; this is not it."

What? The first time she told me she was planning something.

"?"

"You will. Tonight, let's say, 7 pm. I'll be with you in 20 minutes, I want an omelet." and went to shower.

I stood there staring in the void. What was she planning? What new test was I going to endure only to fail again? I started to get worried that I would not be able to even kiss her tonight.

Considering that I was being denied to kiss her armpits the last two times, I worried that I might be losing what I had access to as well. I wanted to make this thing we had work more each day. I didn't want this to end, not then.

There was another routine. Anytime I had peace in my mind, she was making me troubled and sometimes turned on at the same time. When I was feeling down, she was doing something and I was letting her invade another part of my brain under her no-sex but sexual magic.

Another thought clouded all others, it was impossible doing and saying all these things without getting turned on. I wondered if she was getting wet doing all these to me. Was she playing with herself at such times? Could she be masturbating right then, in the shower? Fuck, that was a hot image, thanks to my brain. If she was, she was thinking of me - in some way. I hoped she did.

I took my boner with me to the kitchen. I knew it would be a hard night for me.

At that night, when I went near her at 7:00 PM, she was armed and ready.

She was wearing black pantyhose, a short beige skirt, a white shirt. This outfit, keeping in mind 'her knowing my taste', said that I would have trouble resisting anything I didn't like; or to phrase it better, anything I hadn't been aware that I liked it yet. She made me do things or want stuff myself mostly. I became ready to squirm as she told me that morning, seeing her like this.

"Hi" she said playfully.

"Hi?" I responded like a moron, trying to figure out some hints from everything.

She said "I will kiss you tonight."

I did not feel relaxed this time. This was too easy.

But she was waiting for me to talk.

"You'd better." I said, standing my ground, what's left of it.

She smiled and continued "For the last couple of days, I thought about us."

I stood there and she knew I was in listening mode, possibly guessing what mood I was in.

She continued "I also thought what if we were in normal times and everything went" she paused to find a different word but she couldn't, "normal." She was mentioning the non-pandemic times.

"Yes, the good old days." I was trying to get to the kissing part.

"Funny. Anyway, I tried to play in my head what would have happened. We probably would go very fast and we already would have reached the full package by now. And, first of all, you would not be this much into me, since you had it all."

I knew she had a point; I had seen that many times in my previous relations. I also had similar thoughts that afternoon. I had no intention to accept that but she kind of knew men.

On the other side, the words "you would not be this much into me" was a new situation in my life. I almost never was into someone more than her being into me, in my previous relationships; after I learned that game, mostly it was the other way around. This time, I was into her and she knew it. I had no idea about my place in her mind. This was troubling.

Even more, especially in our situation, I wasn't sure if I would be that into her if I reached my goals, because I didn't have the hots for her before that first weekend. I didn't want to be her lover when I saw her in her tights, I just wanted to look and enjoy the view. My brain being clouded with all those thoughts, I chose not to protest and continued to listen.

"Can you understand what I'm saying? With a very high possibility, I would be en route to being one of your ancient girlfriends in short time, which became exes for you and this..."

While she was constructing her sentence, I was constantly trying to find an error in her logic. I wanted to have the full package as soon as possible and I knew that even this expectation was supporting her thoughts. The possibility part was correct, until my wife, this was what happened all the time, too many times. If we weren't married, possibly I would have considered such changes in my feelings towards my wife as well.

I also was continuously trying to think of some counter arguments such as "you're wrong, full package means countless possibilities, we can't know without living it" or "we have limited time, how can you think that we'll wear this relationship out in such a short time?" sheepishly.

I was keen not to let her divert me to another awkward path but I wanted her to finish her speech.

"This?" I made sure she knew I was listening.

"This relationship is something else. At least it had been, up to this point. I know that you were feeling like being left unsatisfied all the time. But I saw that you were beyond normal satisfaction many times during this period. Do you agree?"

"What I felt was just in the opposite direction with satisfaction, so let's not say beyond."

She smirked and said "I don't agree but even if you're right, can you compare the magnitude of those feelings with sex? I saw the look on your face when I took my hand back. I could have expected a tear drop next then."

She was exaggerating my situation in that case. She was right that I was upset but...

She continued "At least that was what I saw. Anyway, I'm not trying to persuade you to do something what I want. I want what you want too but I want both ways. I want what we already have too. I just want you to be on the same page with me, to spare some regrets for both of us." She stood up, went to the fridge, brought two beers for us.

We stopped talking for a period. She was looking at me and I was thinking, was trying to think, actually.

I started to imagine us going to the bed, making out, me enjoying her body, every part of it. Then I passed to the last part, having sex, imagining myself being at the top of my game and her appreciating everything I did. Both of us being in ecstasy, everything being perfect and her entering my zone, instead of me staying in hers.

Then, I imagined her leaving all the tricks aside, looking in my eyes, saying "I love you" when I'm fucking her. As happened many times in my past. Of course, this wasn't likely in our case, she definitely was not that kind of woman. Yet...

I couldn't go further, because I had no idea about the impact of such a scene on me.

Would I be happy and were we going to be 'lovers'? Was it possible that I extended this relationship, even more, I left my wife and started to be her man? For good?

Or, would some transparent curtain disappear and would I start seeing her as I did prior to all this started? Would her 'beautiful' image remain? Was she beautiful, really? Was she even half as attractive in her physical self, compared to this brain occupying creature?

Was she cornering me into something she planned? If she was? If she wasn't? Would I go for the full package or play her game? I realized that I didn't want to choose either path alone, I wanted them both too.

"What if we found a way to have them both?" I delivered my genius brain's product as if she didn't say the same thing two minutes ago.

"You reached the solution I found in two days within five minutes, impressive! But..."

That feeling came back, I was in the exact spot she put a large X in those two days for me to walk to, clever me.

Knowing that I was a gullible sheep she could easily herd at such moments, she kept talking "The thing is, what protects the actual situation is the gap between our phases. You like that."

I didn't.

"And you will lose the motive if this gap is closed, at least if it is closed fast. So, if this question you asked is your decision at the same time and if you trust me on this, we can start our new journey. When is she coming back?"

Why did she ask this now? I felt guilt and fear at the same time. "Who? My wife?"

theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers