All Comments on 'Asymmetric Bases Ch. 07'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just perfect! Please give us the next chapter as soon as possible for your.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fantastic chapter! It is so realistic and erotic... Wonderfull plot also! I wanted more....

Many thanks to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story..fantastic series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am very very curious about the next scene in her room.... Is she going to humiliate him somehow in order to put him in his place...? I can't wait to read The next chapter!

Meanwhile you haven't told us anything about his wife. Do the chat via the Phone? When is she going to return?

Congratulations to the author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just can't wait to read next chapter! What is going to happen next, in her room...? What about her wife? When is she going to return?

Please let us know when about are you going to add the 8th chapter....

Thank you and keep going with your writing!

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments.

I already finished chapter 8 but it is kind of slower because I needed to tidy up some loose ends for possible further chapters. I will publish it when I construct the 9th outline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect, thanks theyRule!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the outline of the 9th chapter ready?😉

We are impatiently waiting to read The 8th!

Very interesting is your source of inspiration, "The Brothers Karamazov", by the way.

Many thanks to theyRule!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey theyRule, you have forgotten us....😉

Are you going to upload two chapters together?!

I check regularly for updates of your fantastic story.

Thanks, I look forward to read The next part / parts!

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Of course I haven't but I'm having busy weeks. I will work on it as soon as possible.

I will post the 8th but I need to plan the 9th before publishing, I may have to change things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cool, thanks for your quick response!

As always I can't wait to read The next chapter..., he, he!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am checking regularly for updates.... This story is very special and very well written!

Keep going with your perfect work theyRule!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, hi TheyRule! I hope you are doing well.

Please inform us when about are you going to upload a new part of your Story....

Thank you!

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

I already posted the 8th one.

It's kind of a baseline for the next parts, so it's a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi TheyRule! Many thanks for the posted New chapter. We haven't received it yet, it takes too long to be uploaded, but it's ok.

We can wait of course! I am sure it would be very interesting once again.

Please release the next part (the 9th) as soon as you can, if you have already written it of course. I can't wait... 😉😊

Meanwhile, your story is not just a well written erotic story with interesting plot and Fetishistic/masochistic elements. It includes subtle psychodynamic messages and meanings!

Thank you for your work and keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES