Asymmetric Bases Ch. 09

Story Info
Returning home, making plans.
15.1k words
4.71
3.1k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

There were only a few things to pack at Amy's house. I already carried most of my stuff home, in small parts, using my backpack in order not to draw any attention. I was ready to leave and she was waiting for me in my room, sitting on my bed, watching me.

My wife was on her way, returning home, so I only had 6-7 hours before going home and start acting as if I was always there. My heart was pacing since the morning.

I was leaving Amy's house, I didn't know how would it be like when I first met with my wife, how I would feel. She was going to be happy to see me, probably she missed me very much. I guessed that I also missed her but I didn't feel like I did. I was guilty, I decided to leave her for someone else and everything I would do would make me feel fake, even if it wasn't. As a matter of fact, I wasn't thinking about Amy at that moment, I was too stressed to concentrate on that meeting moment. And Amy was aware of that.

When I finished packing, I looked at her and said "I guess that's it."

She looked too cool for such a day. She crossed her legs, patted on the bed to show me where to sit, right beside her. I sat down and waited for her to talk. I was in a mood to get this part over with quickly and go home to focus on my next mission.

She finally spoke "I see that you're in a hurry to get out of this place."

"Of course, not but a very hard day is waiting for me so I have to get ready for that."

"How exactly will you get ready for that?"

"I have to calm down, act normal when she arrives."

"Maybe it's better the other way? Maybe it's better if she suspected something?"

She was right but after two and a half months apart, not knowing how she would be feeling, I didn't want to ruin Megan's day. Amy was still looking at me to get a comment on her suggestion.

I said "You know we haven't decided how to do this properly. I need time."

"OK, then I will have to tell you how this will work. I will tell you my rules as of today. I might want to change or add new ones any time. I don't have to tell you that I can change my mind about you staying there if I don't feel comfortable. Now lie down on your back and open your mouth while I talk to you."

I was expecting a hug and a few words but it was apparent that she would be laying down her regulations. Me lying down, with an open mouth? This wasn't the time to play games, I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to protest "Amy, you know she's on her way..."

She reached her hand to my ear, held it firmly and pulled me down to the bed, she didn't spare using power, my ear hurt bad. I just complied but she pulled harder, she wanted to hurt me. I awakened that this was a stressful day for her too and I decided to do whatever she told me to.

When I was lying, she held my chin and squeezed to remind me to open my mouth. I winced and opened it. She leaned to my face, looking in my eyes from a few inches distance.

"First of all, I want you never to forget what brought you to me. Your wife neglected you for a long time, she saw you in her pocket, she let you rot in your room. Do you understand?"

"I, I mean yes."

"You are drawn to me but I never did that to you. Even when I neglected you, I did it on purpose, to make you love me more. Not because I didn't care. You will remember that at all times."

"Yes Amy."

Then she lowered her face to mine, she puckered her lips and slowly dropped some saliva in my mouth and said "Don't swallow."

She slowly started to trace my lips with hers, kissing the perimeter of my mouth.

She paused and said "I know that you want to act normal at the beginning and she might want to bed you today. I will let you have sex for the first week with her. But after that, you will ask for my permission. Nod if you understand."

I nodded.

"I will not let you cum today and you will be horny when you go home. If you have sex, do not forget why you're so horny. I want you to fuck her, if you have to, with me on your mind. I want you to feel that your sex is under my control, her having sex with you is under my control."

I forgot and swallowed her spit to talk. "Isn't this a bit cruel, I mean on her behalf?"

"Did you swallow? What did I tell you?"

"Sorry, I forgo..."

She spat in my mouth while I was talking, I stopped and kept my mouth open. She opened her mouth and started to drool in my mouth, filling it with much more saliva this time.

"If you swallow again, you won't get away that easy."

I nodded with a hint of fear in my eyes. Feeling as prey in the paws of such a beautiful and delicate creature made me feel content. The mental and will power of a petite woman overruling my hunky physical power was one of the best things I had felt in my life.

She continued to kiss my lips, biting my lower lip time to time, making it hurt a bit. Then paused again.

"As I said, if you have to have sex with her, consider this as I am too fucking her. She doesn't have to know that but you have to. You have to know that you do sex for me only. If you do it, I have to be on your mind, as if we are fucking her." and continued kissing and biting.

What was that all about? Was she targeting my wife? Did she find this arousing? Did she want to dominate my wife too? This thought sank in and it was there to stay, even if it was my perverted perception what originated that idea. But I realized that the new me had no limits anymore.

"Are you enjoying my saliva in your mouth? Does it taste good?"

I nodded, it did taste good or it made me feel that way knowing what it was. Her asking me that, being so proud of all her bodily fluids was amazing and was solely enough for me to like the taste.

She poured some more and kept on kissing and biting. Then she started to lick my lips. I never noticed how far her tongue could reach. Did she have a big tongue? I wished mine was like hers, to pleasure her better and taste her more.

She moved her head to my ear and started to lick my earlobe. She whispered "Slowly swallow, make sure you savor every drop."

I did as she said. She moved to my mouth again, to continue licking my lips. Then paused.

"You will come to me when I call you. I will make sure that you satisfy me and you're not satisfied when you return to her. You will never jerk off. I want you to see how satisfactory your marriage can be. If she satisfies you every time, I will take the credit. I made you desirable and she, in fact is desiring me. I repeat, I don't care what she knows or thinks. That's what you will think. Do you understand?"

It was hard to understand how I felt that horny when listening to her. This was all twisted but it was hot. I nodded.

She put her tongue in my mouth and started to lick it roughly, time to time covering my mouth with hers, holding my nostrils to keep me breathless, licking my tongue, mouth, teeth; domineering my mouth and me.

"I will be good; you don't have to worry about what I am doing when you're not with me. For a period. Then, when I want you to take action, I will tell you and give you a deadline. Do you understand me?"

I could do nothing but nod.

What she was saying made me shiver, some real crisis was waiting for me if I didn't act fast.

On the other hand, what she was doing to me made me feel like I was a victim in an alien movie or resembled the part when the protagonist was being possessed by an unholy creature. She was all over my face, sucking my soul from my mouth and making me paralyzed by the excessive arousal she was injecting me. My chest was hurting and I noticed that she had me pinned down by pressing her knee on my ribs.

I remembered a 70's movie; name was Rabid or something like that. There was a scene I never forgot, where some kind of a stinger under a beautiful woman's armpit was sucking blood from her victim. I watched it when I was a kid and probably what I felt then was burnt into my brain. I always found the idea of being invaded by a woman arousing, at some level.

Time to time she was raising her head, dropping all the saliva she collected in my mouth and continuing to lick and cover my mouth again and again. I was about to burst; she could make me cum just by kissing me.

She licked, sucked my mouth, bit my lips, spat all our mixed saliva that she sucked, back in to my mouth or face for nearly an hour.

Then, she stood up, raised her skirt, removed her panties and mounted my neck with her knees on both sides of my head. She positioned her pussy on my mouth and started to grind my already lubed face. She fastened her fucktoy by holding my hair and head firmly, to make sure that her face riding wasn't interrupted.

She came as she did in my house, filling my mouth with her cum and her juices, kept me like that until I cleaned her up.

I loved this; it was one of the best things she was doing to me.

She raised herself a bit, moved back and sat on my chest, putting her feet where her knees were a few seconds ago. She confined my head like that and started watching my expressions. I wasn't in a hurry anymore. She formatted my brain, made sure that she was going to be the only thing I could think of when I was at home.

After sitting like that for a few minutes, she asked "Will you wash your face or mouth?"

I knew I wanted not to but of course I would.

"Amy, I can't stay like that, please don't ask me to do so."

"I didn't, I just wondered. Would she notice? That she was kissing my pussy when she was kissing you?"

"Why are you making such remarks? What's on your mind?"

She calmly watched me; she didn't answer.

"Why are you making me uncomfortable? What if I ruin everything?"

She smiled "And, why would I worry about that? We can order food for dinner if she kicks you out today." She reached to my nose and squeezed it to show me she was joking. She slowly stood up, slowly brushed my lips with her foot and walked off the bed.

I wondered what it was like to know that you own someone as she owned me. She wasn't reluctant to do anything she wanted; I was hers to play with.

A few hours later, I was at home. I dumped some of the consumables such as canned food, half of the frozen stuff to the garbage bin outside and replaced them with different brands or types of food. It would be suspicious for Megan to see everything in its place after two and a half months.

I lay down on the couch and watched stuff until she and our doggy came.

She was very tired and she didn't even have the energy to talk much. We ordered some food, watched stuff together with a little conversation and slept.

I missed walking the dog, and the dog very much. She was very happy to see me when we rejoined and she still couldn't stay away from me the next morning when we were walking. It made me feel bad that I never thought about her. What would happen to her?

I ruined everything for all. I was feeling guilty and sad but

suddenly my mood changed. A newborn feeling occupied my brain and I started to get pissed off instead.

Amy had done her trick on me. She was right, I was neglected. I wasn't the one who didn't pursue sexual satisfaction in the marriage, it was Megan.

Megan was an interesting woman. She was 3 years older than me, married twice before we met, a natural blonde with greenish eyes.

I found her very attractive when we got married but not that much after a few years. She didn't change much, she was still thin, still taking care of herself. Probably her enthusiasm in her clothes and make up made me feel like she was a bit superficial. Especially in her social life. I preferred her to be more casual, while wearing hot and sexy clothes only time to time, just for me. It was just the opposite.

She liked her social life and work; being neglected that much also helped me get cold on my sympathy towards her. It was annoying that she was all dressed up even when she was meeting with her friends, while being comfortable around me as if I was her sibling. She never wore nylons, skirts, high heeled shoes when she was with me; she thought being in her baggy sweatpants and puffy socks would suffice.

I've seen many beautiful women, beautiful genetically, way more beautiful than Megan, spending hours at the gym, wearing the sexiest clothes, acting as if their fat, ugly or cheating rude husbands were the most important things in their lives. I guessed that it was my fault, giving up playing the game of mating.

That game could be different for everyone, everyone probably worked hard to find their game. But what I mentioned was mostly a shared ingredient in most people's game. I spent years to solve that equation when I was young and I finally managed to.

When you made the other one feel that you couldn't be taken for granted, this kept the fire going, if there was one. Even harmless flirting with other women or being unreachable at certain periods could bear fruits.

Especially women, could not stand the idea of being ignored or having no power on their partners. I had an experience to verify the power of this concept. A girl I was dating for a few months told me that she wanted to end the relationship, when we were having dinner outside. In a blink of an eye, I had many thoughts. I was very surprised. I felt a bit angry as well. Also, other possibilities such as her finding another guy flew in my head. But, at that time, I was equipped to act as I should, as I taught myself to.

I said "You must have your reasons, sorry to hear that. Can you pass me the salt please?"

I will never forget her face. She probably was flirting with someone else and she was planning to replace me with that guy, not spending a single day being alone.

That was another thing I knew. Most of the time when a girl left someone without an incident, this kind of a reason was the main cause. Many girls I met didn't like to move their pivot foot without stepping on a solid rock with the other. Especially the ones feeling insecure.

But when the guy they were leaving looked like he didn't care much, suddenly that guy became more important, they feared 'the one that got away' syndrome the most. Anyway, she called me a few times that week but I didn't care to answer.

That was my conclusion to describe the last years in our marriage. I was too comfortable that I neglected to stimulate my wife's natural instincts, letting her feel too confident about me.

Until I met Amy. I never did or managed to do any tricks on her, I had no game and none of my previous games or experiences would work on her.

She ripped off my genetic self-confidence and decorated me with features of her choosing.

It wasn't like she removed my character and just used my body. Just the opposite. She liked my character; she found some parts she could feed on and constantly applied pressure on them. She didn't want them to go away, she wanted those reactions.

She didn't destroy my principles or my dignity, she showed me that they wouldn't work on her; with her, my only principle had to be her. The night we had sex was the best example of that. She loved to see me just the way I was in the past, around other people.

You couldn't fantasize about such a woman for yourself even in your dreams. It was obvious that even if my marriage was perfect, I could have been in the same spot.

It wasn't possible to leave her orbit, considering her mental gravitational force appeared after a few days and had been increasing since then.

Such as a black hole. Was there something wrong with me? Even associating her with a 'black hole' could make me horny. Not because of her beautiful asshole, no. Because of seeing her as something so powerful that you couldn't have escaped from, even if you wanted to. But since I mentioned her asshole, my mind shifted to that, making me hornier.

Good thing that I wasn't the center of my wife's life. I could be one of the last center of attention in her life. I always thought that she loved me and cared about me, where I was having second thoughts lately. Even if I still believed that, there was a fact, she didn't feel the need to spend her time with me.

I saw Amy, walking her dog, at a distance. I wanted to run to her but she smiled and waved at me, then walked away. She was giving me space to work things out. At the same time, she wasn't letting me enjoy the comfort of a double life, I guessed.

I returned home and we had breakfast with Megan. She told me about her business trip, said a few words about the beach house, asked me if anything interesting happened.

I complained referencing the 'Groundhog Day' movie, as if waking up to the same day every day.

After the breakfast, she said "I'll meet with the girls in the afternoon, then we'll go to Ellie's birthday dinner, they waited for me."

"Nice." I thought. She was away for two and a half months and already made plans for her first day. Amy knew everything, she was right about Meg.

"I see." I could say. This was annoying.

She continued, without noticing my cold response "And this week I have important meetings, so I have to run to the hairdresser. Bye!" she sent me a kiss and left.

It was more than annoying. There was no sex drive in this place, but there was no shortage of irritating things where I had to swallow my thoughts.

After those two months at Amy's, Amy's brainwash to remove the smoke screen which was preventing me to see those unacceptable acts, I started to find my wife annoying. Possibly, my guilty conscious was helping to build that feeling too.

Probably, that 'no sex drive' remark wasn't completely true. Being annoyed about her also turned me on a little bit. This was new. Conflicts made me cold, not horny. Except for Amy, of course. When I saw her leaving the house, all dressed up nicely, I wanted to fuck her. Not in a loving way, that was for sure.

I left for the gym.

For the next week, I called Amy anytime I was alone and everything was fine on that coast. No acrimonious words or sly innuendos, no cold voice; she wasn't worried about anything.

It was good that she didn't mention her 'cheating Mark' story because I was still hurting because of that. It was something that I still couldn't make my peace with, I didn't know if I ever would. I still didn't understand why she did that.

It was interesting that she wasn't reminding me of it. She possibly wasn't comfortable with that subject too. Or she was planning to hit me with it at her right time.

I once or twice hoped that this wasn't real. But as time passed, such hopes got smaller. How could she stand keeping me in this agony for no reason? And even before she told me that, I was certain of something like that. It was already beyond suspicion. I concluded that even the part she told me was enough to keep me miserable at the exact level of her liking.

I once or twice complained about my wife's behaviors but I didn't want to look like a whining loser. She didn't make any comments about those. But in all those cases she called me to her place.

I went there, she never let me kiss her or sit with her. She used me or seduced me in various ways and sent me back with a tent in my pants.

These were short visits; we didn't even have any conversations. We didn't even go to her room or the living room. Everything happened in front of the door, right after I entered her house.

In my first visit, I thought that we would spend time together. When I opened my arms and approached her saying "I missed y..." she stopped me putting her hand on my mouth. I stopped and waited. She moved her hand to my ear, held it firmly.

I was scared that she would pull it harshly and hurt me like the last time but she slowly pulled me down, to my knees. She stood like that and I waited for something to happen. Nothing happened for a period. When I said "I guessed..." she slapped me hard. I was shocked but her expression wasn't angry. She looked at me with love. But also, she was looking at me as if she was eagerly waiting for me to talk.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers