Asymmetric Bases Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, are my words turning you on?"

She didn't respond, started to blush again.

"Are you curious about another woman's pussy? Megan's pussy? Or having sex with my wife? I can swear that you got horny when I was talking about her attractive pussy." I managed to add 'attractive' to keep the heat going on.

"What are you talking about?" she tried to act angry but she still was blushing and I never saw her like that. She looked aroused but also ashamed and probably reproaching herself for that.

I decided to risk exploring further. Just to make her hornier.

"Did you want to eat her pussy, too?" I knew this was a bit far but I was too horny to stop myself. The 'too' at the end was noticeably added right after I asked my question, after a brief pause, when it occurred to me that would look nice there.

She was about to say something and this time her cheeks were almost red. She opened her mouth, closed her eyes as if she was trying to suppress some emerging thoughts and then stopped. She was feeling cornered.

I took a mental note that Amy could be on board with the idea of eating my wife's pussy.

"So, you wanted to eat her pussy?" she could say.

I didn't answer that.

I slightly diverted the context because I felt that this was the moment I could talk to her about my fantasies and give her an escape route "Or, do you want to make her submit to your womanhood? Showing her whom I belong to?"

"You belong to me, period." she still was on the fence, trying to stay clear from the main argument.

I looked at her, showing that I was waiting for an answer.

She said "How did her pussy taste? Did you like it?"

It was a funny moment. My answer was obvious. 'Nothing compared to yours'.

But since she asked and since she was in a vulnerable state, I wanted to make it interesting to her. I was afraid but this was an interesting moment and I wanted to learn where she stood. I wanted to create a challenge, hoping to persuade her to open up.

I was scared that she would go crazy again but she didn't look like she would. She was blushing and looked curious about this.

So, I said "Pussy is a delicious thing, hers was no different. I guess that was the best part of that sex. And knowing that she let me pleasure her pussy as a favor to me, it made me horny too." unconsciously I gave a hint of my new submissive fantasy.

When I finished my words, I thought I made a mistake and she was going to take the vase behind her and hit me with it; she looked furious again. But she didn't do anything.

I wanted her to accidentally admit to something she was trying not to.

I said "I pictured you with her, it was very hot."

"How? How did you picture me?" she wasn't herself, she was a normal girl, acting hysterical for the first time. I had to enjoy every single moment of that.

"Oh, I had many pictures in my head, which one do you prefer?" I was laughing.

She tried to act cool but she was agitated "Tell me or you will regret that soon, again."

"I already told you that I pictured you fucking her. Also, I fantasized that you dominated her and made her your groveling bitch."

I thought it might be better if I stopped there. But I had to tell that.

"In one case you submitted to her due to getting turned on by her spoilt and selfish behaviors, which was interesting."

I quickly continued before she registered what I told.

"Oh, there were ones involving me as well. You and her molesting me together in various ways and a final one, where you and I were dominating and fucking her." this was it.

I added the last part just right then, so I made sure that I seeded every possible scenario into her head. Even if she didn't respond now, she would consider these and know that I was on board with any of those, if she wanted to try. Of course, no one was asking my wife's opinion, a small problem.

I watched her responses when I was telling her those. She definitely felt uncomfortable but she was getting turned on.

I could see the fire in her eyes when I was telling about Amy submitting to Megan. I wasn't sure if that was lust.

If it was, it would be interesting because I put her in a submissive role and this was something I never saw in her. I knew Amy well. This wasn't something she would seek. This wasn't something she could want in her life. If that made her feel hot, I could understand that she might have felt as I did. She too, saw herself above Megan and the thought of submitting to her rival was an arousing deviation for the sake of sexual satisfaction. In my mind, of course.

She couldn't say anything at first. Then she glared and ranted "Do you want your wife to humiliate me? Why? Why would you want that?"

"I don't want that, I am just saying that I will be OK if you want to do anything, if you want. I want what you want. If you tell me to dump her right now and never see her again, I can go and do it immediately. I have nothing I pursue; I can even live with you without having sex again. That's how important you are to me."

Her face softened. Her blush was gone.

She said "Remove the final fantasy of yours from your filthy mind. I don't accept any woman being humiliated by any man. You know my mindset; you all are in debt to us. A woman can only submit to another woman." and went to make coffee.

'Not according to porn sites' I thought, smiling.

She only told me to remove the last one, which wasn't even a fantasy of mine. That meant that she could consider the rest. Or, not, of course.

She said "I don't want you to have sex with her again. Do not even kiss her."

"Yes Sir!"

A filthy wet dish sponge flew towards my head.

The next day, Megan had a call and told me that she was going to be away for a week, to visit some offices out of town. This was the best timing. I wasn't going to fight myself not to dump her and this would give Amy and me to relax and let that conversation sink in.

I wished Amy told me to forget all and leave Megan as soon as possible. Because, I was sincere. These didn't matter to me, only my love for Amy did. I could sit near her all day, every day without any sexual action and be happy. If she told me that she didn't want those, she would be saving me from those thoughts too.

There was another point. Those talks didn't have to bear fruit right away. Amy could tell me she wanted to try something with another woman any time, it didn't have to be with my wife. But if she already had angry and horny thoughts about my wife, this could be more fun for Amy. I was neglecting the fact about the impossibility of my wife being part of such a thing, of course.

Was she really going for work? With whom? I didn't care that much anymore; I was just sure that something wasn't right about her. But she wasn't in a position to make me feel like I was being cheated or as I was a cuckold, not anymore.

Amy accepted to let me stay with her when my wife was away.

For the first two days, everything was normal. We were talking about how to redecorate her house, making it a cozy home for us. She told me that we could turn her room into our bedroom but she would keep my room as it was.

I knew what she was thinking. There would be times she would walk all over me and she wanted to keep doing that out of her bedroom. That was my dungeon, where I was going to suffer when she wanted me to. I loved her way of thinking.

Then, the third night, she offered to watch porn again.

We prepared a cheese plate, brought our beers to living room and took our places on the couch in front of her notebook.

I didn't interfere and she was browsing the videos. She was reluctant to choose one but she was avoiding the ones with lesbian subjects, she didn't even let us watch the previews of those.

I held her hand and said "You know I tell you everything that's on my mind. I want you to be that relaxed with me as well."

She looked as if she didn't understand why I told her that.

"You can share any thought. Including the ones you reproach yourself for having." I didn't want to push her, I just wanted to make her feel comfortable with me.

"There's nothing that could change my love and admiration to you."

She understood what I was saying. She lowered her eyes and thought for a period. Then, she looked at me to see if I was trying to persuade her to accept something I wanted.

I said "Don't get me wrong. I am not telling you to act on some fantasies or other incentives. I am just telling you that you can share your deepest secrets with me."

She nodded slowly, still thinking. I really wasn't trying to gain something in the end. Not anymore. I just wanted her to open up to me.

"I want us to be one, knowing everything about each other. I don't think that sexual fantasies are things to be ashamed of, except a few rightfully forbidden ones. Everyone has fantasies that they wouldn't act on it in real life."

"Oh really? Do you? Such as?" she managed to turn this to me again.

I thought a bit long and she said "everyone has fun tow zeez" changing her voice to a growling towards the end, opening her eyes wide.

"I don't want to tell you because it's different in my case."

"How's that? What's so special about you?"

"It's not me, you're the problem here. I had some fantasies that I wouldn't want to happen in real life and they were about you."

"Really?" her face shined "Tell me, I want to hear them."

"No."

"What? Tell me quick!" she was climbing over me.

"Stop that, I won't tell because you may want to try them, I don't think I want them to happen in real life."

She tilted her head and protruded her lips after she said "Come on, don't be a killjoy."

"Amy, no."

"But you told me to share everything with you, you hypocrite!"

"There's a difference. You have your will to act on your fantasies or not. If I tell you mine and if you like it, I won't be able to stop you."

She sat back to her place "I see. OK, it's a deal. I will not force you. I will make you beg me to do it. If you don't beg me, I will not do it."

What was the difference? She could easily make me beg her to do anything 'she wanted'.

"You will not make me beg."

"OK, promise."

I stood silent.

"Are you kidding me? Tell me."

"It's not easy for me to say it, you may find me disgusting."

"Oh, come on already. Tell it or I will go to my room."

"OK. I fantasized about some variations of what you did to me once. When you made me go under the table."

"What was so different about it? What variations?"

"You went to pee before that."

"Oh, yes. I remember. Hey, wait a minute. What variations are we talking about? I guess I may like your fantasy. It can be one of my fantasies, tell me quick."

I was having trouble, she was right; it wasn't easy telling your fantasies.

"Quick!"

"I once wondered how it would be like if you did it in my mouth."

She had a very cruel smile "I did what in your mouth?"

She wanted to hear the words.

"That thing you did before you came back to the table."

"I don't understand." she was almost laughing.

"You're really evil. I mean, pee."

"You secretly desired me to pee in your mouth? This is not your fantasy. We already talked about it. You know that this is something waiting for you in the future. I even remember saying that it was an act of 5th or 6th base kind of an intimacy level for me."

"I don't want it." I wasn't sure about that but to be on the safe side.

"No one will ask your opinion; you will be begging me to pee in your mouth. What else?" I had no words for that. She told me and I knew that this would happen. I was afraid to go on but she wouldn't let it go.

"And at one night, in my sleep, you were in my dream. You went to toilet and called me there. You told me that you had your number two and we ran out of toilet paper. I didn't want to do it but you forced me to clean your ass."

"How is this a fantasy? You didn't fantasize that."

"I woke up with a hard on and I was upset that it was just a dream."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I will not let you eat my shit. You will have to continue dreaming about it." with a naughty smile.

"I didn't eat your shit, your ass was clean, it was just a psychological thing."

"Oh, it never is clean after number two. Even if you don't see it, you definitely taste it. That's what I think. Maybe if you beg me enough, I may let you be my toilet paper someday. Keep your hopes up." she was laughing.

I was in shame and she was enjoying this moment at its full. But this only made me love her more. She was so pretty at that moment.

Then we both sat silent for a period.

"Will you tell me now?" I asked her.

Her face got serious again. She definitely was troubled about that subject.

"I will tell you. But I don't want you to pursue anything about it. It is something that never fits me and I believe that it wouldn't be hot if it happened in real life."

"Ok."

"That day, when you were telling me about your wife. You got it right. It was a sudden feeling, I wondered what it would be like to taste a woman's sex."

"I see nothing wrong with that."

"Really? We can arrange a similar thing for you."

"Not cool bro, I was trying to make you feel fine." I thought.

"Anyway, then you said something, letting you to eat her as a favor and at the end you told me your fantasy. That I submitted to her. It sounded erotic to me. I didn't understand why, but it made me horny and then uneasy at that moment."

I didn't say a word. I was trying to stay emotionless. Not to hear her say something bad again.

She continued to explain "I thought about that again and I guess I wondered how you felt. You always look like you are very aroused in such moments. What do you think?"

"I'm afraid to make a comment. You have a filthy mouth."

"Oh, be a man! I was angry because I hate men's discrimination on such things. It's no different than you sucking cock."

"See?"

"Shawn!"

"I see your point. I also want to remind you that I don't find that interesting, it's gay."

"You're doing it again, me eating pussy is gay too."

"I understood that now. Thank you." I was biting my upper lip.

"Tell me what you think."

I decided to tell her my third person fantasy during my sex with my wife.

"I thought stuff while having sex with her. I thought that she was a selfish bitch and she didn't care about me. I didn't even like her at that moment. But I felt like I couldn't help but submit to her selfish, superficial and annoying character. I fed that thought in my head after my submissive acts happened. This thought turned me on very much. You, being the ultimate woman, submitting to your rival, who has no value compared to you. This thought was beyond hot."

When I finished my words, I felt upset again.

Because this definition reminded me about her untold story. That she said 'with a guy I wouldn't want to be seen in public'. I guessed that I was never going to get over this, this was going to consume me at some point. She didn't notice my distress at that moment.

"I see what you mean, it is like trying something completely new and different, when you hate to do it but arousing. Right?"

"Yes, exactly. That's why I pushed you that day. To see what you thought about my fantasy. I didn't even want this to happen in real life, I still have no idea how I would feel to witness that. She doesn't deserve such an ego boost or happiness. I don't want you to feel bad afterwards."

"I wouldn't know how I would feel after doing such a thing. It can be something more than a sexual fantasy. If I got lured into such a thing, it could damage me."

"Maybe. I think it's not something that can happen and even if you wanted to taste a pussy, we don't need Megan to try that."

"But I want to make her my bitch. Because I'm truly annoyed by her too. I hated her when you told me what happened."

I was shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Wait, are you really planning to do those? Do you think that it can be done?"

"I'm not planning. But I feel like I want to. Maybe we'll try. Don't dump her ass yet. Not until I think about this."

"Please don't leave me for her in the end."

"Hahaha, I don't find women attractive. I'm not bisexual and I definitely am not a lesbian. I got turned on by them a few times but I didn't have feelings for them in those cases. I never even considered watching lesbian porn or fantasizing about it, until your story. And that time, when we watched that erotic movie. Loving a woman is against my wiring, I can't put up with their whining."

I smiled with a content face.

"So, porn then?"

"Yes!" she smiled.

"My vote would be on lesbian porn."

She looked at me with a grin and started to search for a lesbian porn.

We talked about this one more time before my wife returned. We didn't talk about the fantasy part of it, we just talked 'hypothetically', if she wanted to do something, how to make it possible.

Neither Amy nor me had any idea if Amy was an attractive woman for another woman. But we both knew that she was an attractive person for any person. She could easily connect or communicate with anyone she wanted to. And I never saw anyone who didn't like her in the neighborhood.

Possibly my wife liked her too. She probably had more or less the same amount of conversation with her as I did before our fling started.

Amy told me that my wife preferred to talk about herself, instead of listening to others or joining the active conversation. Amy had neutral feelings about her before she started to love me; after that she was her enemy. Amy told that Megan was a social woman but she liked being the center of attention. She poured in a few words like 'bitch', 'wannabe' and 'slut'. I guessed Megan spent more time with her back then, compared to me.

We were talking about such stuff, then I said "You could call her for coffee one day, I know she never says no to any social action. If you get along, I mean if she likes that, she probably will call you to our place in return. You can come to have dinner with us or to have a drink. You can see if you really want to do it too."

Amy wasn't still comfortable with that subject. Any conversation about her seducing my wife made her blush. I found out that she was curling her toes in such times, too. When I noticed that, I teased her "And you can be a bit touchy when you talk to her. Just to send some subliminal messages."

She exhaled loudly.

"And, I can work her up somehow. We watch at least one movie every week. When you tell me, we can find something that will make her horny about such things."

"Such as our erotic movie?" she looked like she was on board with my suggestions.

"Yes, why not?"

"Makes sense."

"If she doesn't like it or if she gets bored, I guess this is a dead end. It means she has nothing to work on."

"I agree, if she doesn't like our favorite erotica, dump her ass." she laughed.

"If she looks turned on, we can arrange your visit and you can understand if you want this or not."

"I guess we will need alcohol at that moment. I definitely would chicken out otherwise. We are still talking hypothetically, you are aware of that, right?" noticing my dedication in the topic.

"Of course." I said but I was really trying to make a plan.

"OK." she was checking my expressions to be sure.

"Alcohol is a good idea, I will serve you drinks all night."

"That's enough. Change the subject. We'll talk later."

"OK, but please chat her up when you see her walking the dog."

"..."

I hoped she at least did that part. This way, she would see if she really was into that or not. It wasn't easy for me to live with my wife after starting to feel like I did.