Asymmetric Bases Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, wanting but afraid to talk. She was waiting. She wanted me to talk, so she would slap me.

After a few minutes I said "I can..." and she slapped me hard. This time she didn't stop. She slapped a few times more. My cheeks were hurting but with her daring eyes, this started to turn me on. She moved her hand in front of my lips, waiting for me to kiss her slapping hand. As if I had to show my gratitude to her hand.

I kissed her hand with love. When I did that, she slapped me even harder and moved her hand to my lips again.

This went on for at least half an hour. My cheeks were pulsating with pain but my cock was also burning in my pants. She looked at my pants to see my erection and made me kiss her hand one more time and opened the door to let me out. She didn't say a single word in this visit. That night was really hard for me, not to jerk off.

In the next one, she made me kneel and she lowered her shorts and panties, to make me eat her asshole for an hour. She put them back on and opened the door when I still was on my knees, licking my lips. I knew what to do.

Another day, she kept me on my knees and she played with herself, inches away from my face, without letting me touch or taste her.

She even didn't care to tell me not to jerk off in any of those visits. She told me once, it was enough.

We had no sex with Megan, no intimate moments or no shared activities for about two weeks. I was horny whenever I visited Amy, and a few times to see my wife getting dressed for other people.

I tried to approach her but she always evaded my efforts, making me more annoyed and hornier.

As I decided that this was a dead end, I was feeling ready to tell her that this wasn't working for me.

I truly had a motivation to end this marriage; feeling like that, I couldn't go on even if there was no Amy situation. Sure, I wouldn't be feeling like that if it wasn't for Amy but those two logical equations did not contradict with each other. Both of them were true.

I called Amy to tell her, she answered "Hi, how is it going?"

"I'm ready, Amy. I am ready to tell her. I have been thinking why I was still married for the three weeks and..."

"Wait, so your feelings have changed as well? About her?"

"Yes, this is an insult of a relationship. I felt like I was a checkbox in her life. Like 'Get Married', to be more precise 'Be married', 'check'. Then she moved on for the other items on her list."

"Don't blame her that much, most marriages are like that and you know it."

"I have seen many undeserving husbands being respected and..."

"But that's what they chose. Did you choose your wife thinking about sex or her being dependent on you?"

"Are you trying to change my mind again?" I was suddenly sweating.

"Of course not. I told you that you deserved to be loved and taken care of. You know what I mean..." her naughty voice made me happy for the first time in two weeks.

"I missed you."

"Anyway, when are you going to talk to her?"

"If I can find a spare time in her agenda, I will."

She laughed so lively that I couldn't help "Can I come to you? I just want to sleep on your lap."

"OK. But we'll just talk. It's code red week again."

"Again? I never heard you had your period before. I was starting to think that you were hiding your real age from me." (*menopause is mentioned here, not young age.)

"Ha-ha. My cycles are a bit irregular. Last time was during my three weeks away from you. The previous one was when we didn't do anything. You didn't ask, so I didn't tell. If you weren't so into me, why should I..."

"Oh, was that week because of..."

"I guess we talked about this enough, I'm waiting."

When I went her place, not like the ones in the last weeks, it was like returning home. I hugged her and kissed her neck, stood like that until she pushed me away. She made us coffee, we sat down in the living room. She put her feet on my lap, at that moment I knew that this was home for me.

"Tell me, what happened?"

"Nothing very interesting, I guessed she even didn't miss me at all."

I could say Amy despised her, by the way she looked at me.

"Did not miss my precious Shawn? I think I gave too much credit for her, my efforts in your room were in vain. She didn't deserve my attention that much."

Being valued by my woman felt good, after all those years, especially by a woman such as Amy.

She continued "Sorry for saying that but for a second I really wanted to hurt her feelings. I wanted to do what I..."

She stopped and paused before she spoke again. I didn't want to think about what she avoided to say.

"I wanted to make her watch me fucking the shit out of you."

"That was an instant erection, thank you." I laughed.

She checked my tent and smiled, moving her foot slowly along the bulge.

I asked her how her days were without me, she told me that she caught up with her new semester preparations and her running. We chatted about lots of things and I was loving every second of that conversation. She looked like she felt the same.

What she said visited my mind in every pause, together with the mental image of such an act. It was very hot, this time without the guilty conscience, because I was feeling angry at my wife too.

Not only for her actions after she returned. She somehow caged me and went on with her own life. I was made to do sacrifices, live a smaller life, while she never changed a thing in her normal routines. And she managed to make me feel that this was all right, for all those years. Come to think of it, she had her ways to play with my mind too. How didn't I think about this for all these years? But her 'mage' powers and goals were very primitive compared to Amy's, without bearing any fruits.

I wanted to see her suffer too, to make her regret her nonchalant complacency about my needs or expectations in life.

Amy tapped on my leg with her foot and said "Where did you go again?" when I looked at her face.

"Your words, I was thinking about them."

"?"

"That you wanted to hurt her feelings, I kind of felt like I would be on board for that."

"You were fantasizing some hot scenes, right by my side, when we were talking?"

No, not like that. I was thinking that she deserved something like you said."

"You can tell her that I molested you in her bed, among other things."

"Oh, you did, indeed." That day started to reel on my mind but she didn't let me muse on that.

"Stop dreaming about me when you're with me, this is so funny!" she laughed.

She was right, I couldn't get enough of her.

She asked "Did you have sex with her?"

"No, nothing remotely close have happened."

"Why?"

"She didn't mention it and I didn't want to. Why did you ask?"

"What do you mean? You are mine and I am asking if you had sex with another woman. You know our rules."

I remembered the rules about telling her everything.

"Please don't get angry but I kind of wanted to. I tried a few times but she managed to repel me."

"Why did you say you didn't want to have sex? I don't want you to lie to me. Never."

"I thought you would be angry with me. You would think that I was attracted to her but this wasn't the case. I find her annoying now."

"Annoyingly sexy?"

"Is there such a thing? Maybe, I don't know. I don't find her sexy anymore, you made me horny and sent me there and..."

"Why didn't you manage to have sex then? Is there something she sees and I don't? Can't you even seduce your wife?"

I didn't understand how it ended up with that conclusion. I panicked.

"Amy, I didn't try to seduce her, I wanted to get rid of my erection. How could I..."

"That's a pathetic excuse. I'm disappointed in you."

"Do you hear what you are saying? Are you angry with me because I couldn't have sex with my wife? It's not gonna happen."

"Why?"

"Why do you keep asking 'why'?"

"I kind of preferred you had sex with her."

"What?"

"First, you would feel better about my story, I still am troubled about that, emotionally I mean. I know you are suffering about it. I am aware that you can't get over it. Maybe you would feel better thinking you got even with me, kind of. Interestingly, I don't feel jealous about her but if you even look at another woman, I will make you regret it. In a non-sexual way, I mean it."

I was listening to her but I was having trouble to follow.

"Besides, I want you to compare having sex with her, after experiencing me."

What level of confidence was that? How could someone see herself that good and be right about it.

I didn't answer, I had no words.

She was looking at me as if those were very normal words.

I said "Were you serious?"

She looked like she was about to lose her patience "About what!?"

"Doing me in front of her?"

"Yes, I was. I said fucking you in front of her. Fucking you like you are my slut, staring in her eyes. What are you saying?"

Oh, she was perfect. Just perfect. Especially when she was hyped up like that.

"I'm not sure but..."

My phone rang, it was Megan. I answered "Hey."

"Where are you? I forgot my keys!"

Amy was pressing on my bulge while I was talking, with her foot. She made it even harder for me to find an excuse.

"I was going to the market, I'm out of booze."

"Can you go later? I'm in a hurry. I have to change my clothes and catch Jennifer, we'll go shopping."

When I was listening to my wife, Amy was holding her hand under my nose. I could smell that. It smelled her pussy. She was making me horny before I left. Why was she doing that? Why was she so determined to have me succeed in having sex with my wife?

"OK." I said with grinding teeth. Amy noticed that and asked me what was wrong, in a calm and seductive way.

"She forgot her keys and wants me to let her in so she can change her clothes to run out to her friends. I am starting to suspect that she is having an affair, who dresses up like that for her friends?"

She didn't comment on this. But her raised one eye brow and her expression was saying 'Oh, really?'. She was pissed off again, as if I was innocent and being victimized by Megan.

She stood up, removed her shorts, then removed her panties and walked to her room. Leaving the panties on the floor. I took her panties and heard Amy say "Don't get carried away, I don't want you to force her to do something." as I was smelling them. She shouted "Don't take them with you, just leave them where you found." before she closed her door. I didn't want to go.

Anyway, I left quickly and went home to let Megan in.

"Where's your drink?" she asked.

"You didn't let me buy it."

I watched her get dressed and I thought the same thing again. Who dressed like that when going out with friends? In the afternoon? She wore real sexy nylons, a skirt above her knees, a white shirt which I liked and found sexy a lot. When she put on her high heels, she stood longer than me. I wasn't feeling attracted to her but I wanted to fuck her, after watching her get dressed. Especially after being triggered by Amy.

She said "Bye, I'll be late." and left.

If Megan really was pulling some tricks, she looked too relaxed for that. This subject bothered me, not because I was jealous but she was my wife. I did not consider myself a bigot on gender issues but still a wife's cheating was too different for me compared to a husband's affair.

I knew this sounded hypocrite but not everyone's affair was like mine. In my case, Amy was the conqueror. In general or in normal affairs, due to social conditioning, the sex generally was seen as a man invading a woman. Even the action is about entering a forbidden zone, if the woman is married. Considering marital cases, mostly, married men ran after other women, not married women. They both were chased by singles.

When the husband cheated, from the male perspective, it was possible for the wife to see that 'her naughty boy is being naughty on some loser's wife' and she would see that other woman as a 'slut'. But never the opposite. No man or woman could imagine a husband saying such a thing for the wife.

Most cuckold stories were based on the humiliation of the husband. I have seen many videos, where the cuckquean was insulting and humiliating the woman her husband was fucking but I had never seen a husband doing such a thing. It could be argued that these porn videos were for male customers, where I had no answer to that.

That's why, a wife's cheating always sounded different to me. If he cheated, she could kick his ass out of her life, feeling angry. If she cheated, he had to suffer from damages on his social dignity as well, sometimes permanently. Even if no one knew about this disaster.

I knew that any woman could smack me with my way of thinking, proving me wrong.

But that was what I felt. As in my case, I was already suffering because of the things Amy did to me.

Knowing Megan, I didn't see this possible. She didn't care about sex that much, never did. At least not with me. I never saw myself as a non-attractive person, so if she liked sex, at some point she would have shown me that.

Unless these last weeks didn't change my mind about 'not hurting' Megan, I still would've been trying to search ways to find a common ground or a smooth path to end this.

Suddenly the door opened and Megan came back.

"What happened? Why did you..."

"Jen called, she will be late an hour and I forgot to pee."

I was waiting out of the bathroom door when she was finished. I was still horny and she noticed that and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her to bed. She wasn't expecting that and she started to talk "What are you doing? You're going to mess up my dress, are you crazy?" and so on.

I pushed her to the bed and held her ankles to raise her legs. She didn't look very aroused but she wasn't complaining either. I slowly took one of her shoes off. If I was going to compare, I was going to compare every part of it.

Megan's feet were beautiful too but they weren't as delicate as Amy's. They were bigger and bony. I kissed her foot, sucked her toes. I always kept my eye contact with her.

She was getting aroused, with an eager curiosity in her face, biting her lips. She probably was experiencing such a thing for the first time. She was enjoying her moment. I couldn't understand what part of this was turning her on. Did she see that as her power over me or was it only about the physical act of a new thing?

I slowly kissed her ankle and moved my lips along her leg, up to her thighs. I kissed her mound over her panties and nylons. She first looked at me with sharp, evil and smiling eyes, lips retracted; she wanted me to go on, she was enjoying my hunger to pleasure her. She looked like she was about to insult me and order me to eat her pussy. I felt like my wife was doing me a favor to let me pleasure her. Then she threw her head back and started moaning. I bit her crotch before starting to slowly lower her panties and her nylons.

Her well-groomed pussy was already wet. It was interesting that she was keeping her pussy that attended. And it looked perfect. I didn't go that crazy for worshipping her pussy as I did for Amy's; not because Amy's pussy was better but because it was Amy's pussy.

As I said, this had always been a lovely thing for me, I loved eating pussy. But this time it was different. After Amy, everything was different. I never thought that I was 'serving a woman', 'pleasuring her', 'being used by her' when I did that to a woman. This had always been a part of the normal sex for me. But at that moment, for the first time after hundreds of oral sexes with my wife, I was feeling those. I wasn't feeling that we were having sex but I was willingly trying to serve her to pleasure her, knowing she didn't care about me.

I buried my face in her crotch and started to lick and suck her pussy. She put her hand on my head and pulled me. I wasn't sure if she did that to me before but this time, I was aware of it. I was slurping her juices and did my best until she came. Her pussy tasted good too, which I knew already. Every second of this made me hornier, thanks to Amy. My wife too, didn't let me go until her climax subsided. She opened her eyes to look at mine, a bit surprised to see me still licking her, trying to suck every drop of her in ecstasy. Her eyes looked like she was sleepy but she had that evil crooked smile on her face. She watched me clean her pussy. She was probably feeling much more superior at that moment. Those thoughts made me very horny. Again, thanks to Amy.

I stood up, dropped my pants and moved forward. She said "I don't have time, stop it." when I was between her legs, slowly pressing the head of my cock. I stopped and waited like that, looking in her eyes. She could see that I was very horny but that she still had control of the situation. She looked at my face, then at my cock, with a condescending expression.

My previous actions, her attitudes towards me and my even more lustful reactions to her belittling behaviors fed her ego too much.

Those actions also made me feel like I entered a submissive state, a very different one. I knew that I wasn't submitting to her or wanting to be humiliated by her. But she saw that she could humiliate me and that I would submit her more, it was easy to see it that way. It was hotter to see it that way.

I didn't feel love or admiration to her, she didn't have such powers over me but I couldn't help but picture us from a third person's eye.

I did that with all deviations favoring my submission to her. Because this was new for me too. I wanted to explore this new kind of submissive arousal.

This person knew I found my wife annoying and that she didn't care about me, she was a superficial and snubbing bitch seeing herself above than she deserved. She didn't have any interesting qualities to back up that self-created fake image of hers.

Both that third person and I knew that for sure, because we both knew Amy, we both knew what those qualities were. I probably was out of Megan's league, especially considering that an incredible woman such as Amy could love me.

But she didn't see it that way. She thought she was the only one that mattered. I was a nuisance for her, that was going to wrinkle her precious shirt. That was putting himself in such ridiculous positions just to be able to pleasure her.

And that third person was observing me when I worshipped that woman's foot, served her pussy, being almost in an out-of-control state to have sex with her and still obeyed her order to stop.

If I was that third person, I could say that Megan's bitchy behaviors managed to submerge Shawn's submissive mind and made him bend to Megan's will, made him worship his enemy.

That person also could have read her expressions as she liked to see her power over me. She ignored me for years, yet I was trying my best to get her approval to pleasure her. This was the awakening moment of her, finding her new power, willing to dominate her husband and humiliate him. She liked that feeling. This was a validation for her fake self-confidence.

Those thoughts almost brought me to the verge of orgasm. So, I stopped fueling my arousal with those unreal deviations. But at that moment, I knew this kind of a submission was also hot. This was already hot without exaggerating what happened, she managed to make me want to submit her, without even trying.

Even the third person could tell that if this was the awakening moment of Amy, she wouldn't let me fuck her. She would feed on my agony instead. One of them was confident, the other one was selfish. But Megan was a rookie, even on her own department.

Megan said "Oh, whatever, get on with it." as if she was doing me a favor, reluctantly. I liked her gesture, that matched my fantasy but this, in fact, showed me she was far from being a real dominant woman.