Asymmetric Bases Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I had been thinking about wasn't reconsidering my feelings about her or our marriage; these were only jerk-off materials. If Amy called me at that moment, I would leave her like this and go. This thought made me recover from that delusion.

Gaining my control already, I even considered to stop, put my pants back on and tell her that I was leaving her for good.

But Amy instructed me to fuck her, questioned my ability to even manage to convince my own wife to fuck. So, I continued.

I slowly entered her pussy, thinking that it could hurt her after that much time.

Her pussy wasn't as tight as I expected it to be. Was she having sex with someone? She didn't have a vibrator as far as I knew so, what was this all about?

I quietly said "What the fuck? Why aren't you tight after all those months?"

Her eyes were closed and she was making faint sounds. Her face was in pain but I didn't feel that she was that tight. I wasn't sure if she heard what I had said. She didn't answer me.

So, I started to fuck her roughly. She screamed and looked at me in pain and hatred. Hatred was our mutual facial expression at the moment. I reached her ass and grabbed it, squeezed it firmly. This made her even more vibrant, she started to grind herself, increasing her moans. The expression of pain subsided, leaving its place to pleasure on her face.

I wasn't anywhere near feeling submissive anymore, my mood already changed.

Suddenly Amy popped up in my head. I remembered her words the day my wife returned, about 'we' were going to be the ones fucking my wife. 'Amy' would be the one fucking Megan. And I remembered her words about my wife would be in fact desiring Amy if she desired me. She wasn't desiring me at all but she was moaning out of pleasure, so I could interpret that as she was moaning under Amy.

When those words were striking back, they had a bigger impact on me at that moment. I increased my roughness, feeling as if I was possessed by Amy, as if she took control of this sex and as if she was the one fucking my wife. It was amazing how this turned into one of the hottest things. She was annoyed of Megan too. So, she wasn't going to go easy on her.

I reached her hair, held it and pulled, making her buckle forward.

She was in an uncomfortable position, with one of Amy's hands on her ass, keeping her leg bent to her head, the other hand pulling her head forward, making Megan try to support Amy's weight over her while 'Amy' was fucking her rough.

Meg was breathing hard but her eyes were closed and lips puckered, showing me, she was close.

All of these actions and thoughts were too much for me too, I was about to cum.

Meg started to spasm and came hard. I didn't wait for her to enjoy her orgasm till the end. I quickly removed my cock, raised myself and started to spurt all over her sexy shirt, face and hair.

I wondered if this made her regret missing such hot actions for years.

Her eyes got wide open, looking at her shirt in disbelief and started to rant at me "You moron, you ruined my shirt. Fuck! That's why I don't let you near me! Idiot!" when she crawled back on her elbows, stood up and went to the bathroom.

I guessed that I got my answer. She didn't regret anything, except letting me fuck her.

I was lying on the bed. I couldn't help but started to laugh, thinking how funny this would be when I was going to tell Amy. When she got out of the bathroom, seeing me like that, she swore something, grabbed some clothes and stormed out. After a few minutes, I heard her bang the door on her way out.

This was kind of a verification that this marriage was hollow inside. There was only one slight problem, the speech I was working on lost its main pillar. I was planning to complain about the sexless marriage, together with her lack of interest about me. I still had some arguments; I could interpret her after sex attitude as wasting my final effort on rekindling the fire.

But it would be awkward to leave her right after having sex with her. I wanted to make her unhappy but I could regret that in the future. I had to consult Amy about this. I also hoped it wasn't a test or a trap for me, telling me to have sex with Megan. That was Amy, you could never know. I called her but her phone was off.

When I was sitting at home, I thought about my state of mind when I felt possessed by Amy, during sex. It was truly an out of body experience for me. I visualized Amy in bed with Megan. I felt a bit jealous but it was interesting, very interesting. I added a strap on to Amy, it got even better. The only problem was, every time I pictured them, that bitch Megan was looking in my Amy's eyes with lust and love, I couldn't manage to dream otherwise. It wasn't possible for anyone not to feel lust for Amy.

Would something like that be possible? Would I want that in reality? Probably I wouldn't, at least I believed that I could regret it at some point. But who could blame me for fantasizing about it?

The next morning, I still could not get rid of picturing Megan with Amy. In many different variations.

I pictured Megan moaning under Amy, when Amy was doing her facial expression analysis on her, feeding on her. It was so hot. Could Amy's words be interpreted in a way that Amy had wanted such a thing as well? Considering what she said? Was she serious?

Then, the thought of 'the third person observing us' came back.

Amy deliberately made me feel submissive to her. But as it seemed, as a side effect, I was getting aroused by humiliating thoughts involving other women as well. Fortunately, that didn't last long the previous day. After having those thoughts, I was the one dominating her and I didn't feel anything submissive anymore.

But this morning, that alternative fantasy made me think about it.

Amy deserved to be worshipped. She was equipped with all mental, emotional and physical tools for that. In the first weeks, it was hard for me to accept that and adjust to her way of relationship. But I always was able to justify our hierarchical state. She was smarter than me, she didn't fool me or herself, she was genuinely self-confident. She was created meticulously, she was flawless.

On the other hand, a woman such as Megan, the new Megan that I observed and re-evaluated, was completely a different case.

She was offering nothing good for me including affection, sex or even the sexual stimulation by her behaviors. But it made me very horny when I put her in the dominant chair.

This was very different and made me think. Submitting to someone who didn't deserve it, who you thought to be inferior to yourself. Submitting to someone who even wasn't expecting it. That someone's dirty inner ego's enjoying this new feeling and giving her the will, power and right to exploit this situation, using another person to feed her selfish, inferior ego. Those definitions had a great capacity to make me hot.

This wasn't something you would want in your relationship, not me anyway. But this turned out to be something that could make you climb walls during sex. I never experienced that feeling before. Before Megan, the previous day. This was a porn level, unlikely submission. Superficial but very dangerous because it could consume you if you got addicted to that.

I wasn't thinking about having such a thing in my life but this was interesting. And this made me add a few more fantasies involving Amy.

I pictured them together, Amy ending up submitting to Megan.

What the fuck? This was so hot and so wrong. I was fantasizing to see the love of my life submitting to the woman I despised for the last weeks.

I didn't want to think of that but some images flew in my head. All were simple jerk-off fantasies.

Amy pleasuring Megan when Megan was standing and Amy on her knees in front of her, with a winner smile on Megan's face.

Amy wanting to pleasure her but Megan not letting her, Amy collapsing on the floor to kiss her feet begging her.

These were nightmares and I was beyond horny thinking those. I had to pull it together.

Did I want such a thing? Instead of leaving the wife immediately, trying any of the things I fantasized? Was that even possible with two straight women? My primitive horny male brain was giving a fight to convince me that this was no big deal and it could happen.

Like many men would agree, it didn't sound so unnatural to me, to want to taste a woman's body, for both men and women. With that sex controlled small brain of mine, I was sure that I would be a lesbian if I was a woman.

There was a worse option, any lesbian action could harm my relationship with Amy, they could get too into each other, they could leave me out.

Or, my wife could fall for her and Amy could use her and dump. Three weeks before, I would have thought that this would be too cruel for my wife. But I could easily move this from cons column to pros column after realizing the facts.

I laughed to myself when I found myself trying to resolve a problem, when considering a cuckquean / cuckcake fantasy. I couldn't be sure which one would be the cuckquean, it was hard to do the casting for such a fantasy in my situation.

I knew all these were childish wishes of me, unrealistic, pathetic dreams.

But we could try a threesome before I left Megan. This thought wasn't just a fantasy, some of Amy's words gave me that idea.

When Amy called back, I said "I have to see you, as soon as possible."

"What's going on?"

"Not on the phone, can I come?"

She sounded curious "I'm waiting, come quick."

At her place, I was having trouble to start telling her what happened, but she was impatient.

"What's going on?" she said, standing up in front of me, biting her nails. She looked worried that our relationship was in danger, I guessed.

"Ok, first of all, relax. I have news but I'm guessing there are no surprises for you."

She lowered her hand "Tell me, quick."

"I went home yesterday, to let her in. She had a plan outside, so she started to get dressed. As I said, it's not normal to dress such sexy clothes when meeting with your friends. And I..."

She interrupted me "Sexy, you say."

"No, I mean you know me, I like nylons and stuff."

"You got turned on then?" her eyes boring into me.

"But you prepped me, you told me to..."

"I didn't tell you to fall back in love with her."

It was great to see Amy jealous of me. I loved that feeling.

"I didn't fall in love, something like that is not possible, it was different. There's nothing you would be angry with me. If you listen."

"OK." she said, sulking and determined not to interrupt until I finished.

"I was angry with her; it wasn't like I felt good about her. I got angrier that she wore clothes I liked, that she almost never wore when she was with me. I remembered all your words, how she wasted my years, how she made me die inside."

I could see that she got a bit relaxed.

"And maybe for the first time in my life, I got horny out of anger. And the clothes, of course."

She got restless and exhaled loudly pursing her lips, obviously expecting me to cut it short.

"And she left."

"That's it?" she was surprised.

"Wait. Then she came back, telling me that her friend would be late and she had to go to the bathroom."

She was listening, holding herself not to say anything.

"I was horny, I had your words in my mind and I was angry. I waited outside the bathroom for her to get out."

Her eyes got smaller; not like she was jealous but she looked like she was worried that I did something bad.

"When she got out, I grabbed her and pushed her on the bed. I was determined to do what you told me."

She was possibly trying to figure out what I was talking about, among all the things she said. But she definitely was afraid that I did something against Meg's will or consent.

"Oh, Shawn. Please don't tell me you..."

"Of course not! You know me."

She stopped and waited for me to continue.

"Anyway, I pinned her down and when she gave her consent and I did what you said."

She exploded "What are you talking about? 'What you said', I said many things, why can't you express yourself like an adult?"

I froze, she was right but it wasn't easy for me to say those things. This could be the first time she talked to me like that.

I was aware that she was very agitated about this subject. It was interesting that she was OK for me to endure much worse than that. I never wanted to use words like 'hypocrite' about Amy, I couldn't.

I understood that she was impatient to learn what happened and I was talking like I wanted to make her nervous.

"I meant, you told me to have sex with her, compare the sex, it would be you she was having sex with if that happened..."

I knew that this was even more confusing, her eyes were big and cheeks were inflated as if she was about to explode. So, I tried to explain better.

"Ok, I will tell more details and I will tell you the comparison part if you want to hear that. I kissed her foot, looking in her eyes. I ate her pussy, I fucked her. It's not easy for me to tell those to you. Please, you ask me and let me answer."

"Kissed her foot? Why? Did you have something like that with her?"

"No, this was the first time. You told me to compare, so I had to sample some similar things. Most of the time we did regular sex and oral action."

She calmed down. "How did she respond to that?"

"I guess that made her horny too. There was extreme curiosity in her eyes, she liked that. But I'm not sure if she thou..."

She interrupted me and she didn't ask my opinion, my comparison. She was sensitive about my new interest in feet, she didn't plant that on me for every woman to enjoy. Especially not for me, not to enjoy on other women.

"Well done, bravo, congratulations. I'm glad you found what you were looking for. I'm skipping the oral part for now, tell me about the 'sex'. In details. Including your thoughts and emotions."

"Amy, why are you doing this? I swear that it didn't mean..."

"Skip to sex I said."

This time I didn't feel good, this wasn't only jealousy. I already had limited access to her feet, she would make me crawl altogether.

"Amy..."

"I'm fine, go on." her eyes got a bit red, I thought she was fighting not to cry. I didn't think she would care that much; she was very jealous.

"With all details, I'm OK now." she said

"I, I stood up and lowered my pants, at first she tried to stop me. I stood between her legs, pressing my thingy to hers. I waited like that until she accepted. If she told me to stop again, I would. Probably I would end our marriage too, right at that moment."

"I'm listening."

"I did her, I mean I fucked her hard. Err, missionary but her legs over my arms, she was pinned. I wanted to go rough, I guess I wanted to hurt her. I held her hair and pulled to make it more uncomfortable for her. That's it."

"All of what I asked."

"Ok, at first I was feeling as I told. I also fantasized that I was submitting to her, I wondered how I'd feel about that with another woman."

"How did you feel being submissive to her?"

How stupid was I? Why did I tell her that? Right after her reaction?

"I.."

"You liked that didn't you? You slut!" she started hitting me, my shoulders, my head. She was furious. She was trying to stay calm but she couldn't hold it anymore. She was hitting me as if I cheated on her.

I said "Amy, it was like watching porn, how can you compare that to our thing? Just listen to the rest of it!" as she managed to slap my face, right on my nose, between my arms when I was trying to cover my face. My nose was bleeding.

She suddenly was set aback seeing that, stopped and asked "Are you telling the truth?" after clearing her throat.

"Yes, of course."

She went to the kitchen, brought a napkin to wipe the blood on my nose and then kissed my nose. I was hers, she had to right to beat me and love me after that. That was how I felt. I only had love in my eyes when she was doing those. She sat beside me.

We calmed down and I continued.

"Then, I remembered your words about you being part of that sex, I felt like I was possessed by you. After that point, it was you fucking her. She was moaning under you; you were making her your bitch. She came and I came over her 'sexy' clothes. I wanted to mess her up. Or, you wanted to mess her up, I don't remember what I was feeling at that moment."

It was an incredible sight. Amy's cheeks blushed again; she was turned on by what I told. I didn't understand which part caused this but my story made her horny and ashamed at the same time.

Then I remembered the rest of the story "Oh, and she got very angry about the shirt. She swore and told me that she was right not to let me have sex with her. This was a confession. She was deliberately keeping me sexless."

She smiled, still with red cheeks. She wasn't happy or very comfortable with what I was telling her but she wasn't very upset.

I went on "She went to the bathroom and I was laughing when she got out. She hated me at that moment and left."

"What?" she started laughing, her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Yes, I couldn't help myself."

"Wow." she was looking at the opposite wall, trying to visualize what happened.

"Are you OK?"

"I guess." She leaned towards me and kissed me softly on my lips. Then she sat back and rolled her eyes, blinked them a few times to get rid of the tears and asked me "It's not that I care but how was it? Compared to ours?" looking at her own hands.

She didn't have to care but I guessed she did very much. It was always a no contest win for Amy; comparing her with anyone else was in vain for me.

"In fact, there was nothing to compare. You were right about me kissing her foot. This was an idiotic move. Your feet mean completely something else for me, hers didn't mean anything. Her expressions were nothing like yours, so the action was shallow without you in it. I don't think that the physical part is very important but if you want to know, your feet can be the most beautiful things in the world. I can't compare them to anyone else's."

She approached me and kissed me again with love. Then sat back again to finish the conversation.

"And?"

"Oh, wait. I forgot. I thought that her pussy didn't feel as tight as I expected it to be. We haven't had sex for months."

Amy's face got furious again, I could say she hated my wife. "That bitch! Slut!"

"Do you think that she was cheating on me too?"

"I don't think so, maybe you got used to my tight pussy and her sagging pussy felt like that?" with a grin on her face. She was joking but that could be possible. She probably was right because she was in pain when I was entering her.

When I was getting convinced, Amy pulled me back to reality "So your comparison on that part is, you missed my tight pussy?"

"I love your pussy; I could live in it."

She stood up, kissed my nose carefully, not to hurt. She stood straight again. She was still curious.

"OK, you can tell me about the oral part now. With details and comparison. I'm OK now so please tell me how you felt too."

I wasn't comfortable telling her those but I decided to.

I told how I started and what I did. When I told her that her how Meg's pussy was in perfect condition, with all the details and finally telling that her pussy was one of her best features, being beautiful and tasty, Amy made a move that I could not describe.

She flinched, as if her pussy twitched or as if she shivered. If I didn't know her, I would say she felt a rush of arousal hearing those about Megan's pussy. I stopped talking because I was trying to understand her body language.

She knew what I was thinking but she acted as if she didn't "Why did you stop?"

"What was that?"

"What are you talking about? Why did you stop?"

"Amy?"

She was struggling, trying to skip this conversation. But this was the first time I thought I had the upper hand and I wasn't going to let her go.