All Comments on 'At Anchor Ch. 01: The Awakening'

by Sean943

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Based on real live events.

This story is based on real life events, start of one of life’s adventures. I split this life adventure into two parts. The second part called 10 Days in August. — The Awakening Ch. 02. It encompasses two gay couples from differing backgrounds coming together in a confined space for 10 days, having erotic and sexual fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wish I was on your boat

Great storey. Presume that you were round the Inner Hebrides, I am in south west England and a good cook and ok to be organised when sailing but much older as I am retired .

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Wow

Off to a good start, I can't wait to hear about the 10 day trip and the other two crew members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of rushed...

Decent story line, but you needed to slow down. How did it feel to have him inside you. What about your feelings when he stroked you. “He stroked, I popped” doesn’t tell the story. What happened in the hotel room, did you suck him, did you fuck him, is he versatile or are you the bottom. Did he just stick it in and bust his nut leaving you wanting or was it a slow sensual fuck leaving you satisfied and wanting more?

Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Thanks for your comments, the story was set off Arran, the follow on story is set further out, see if you can track the route.

I tried to keep the story within a ten minuet read time so split this one into two parts the rest are indirect followings on as individual stories. Intentionally I did not go into to much detail as “fun” evolves and allow the reader to add their own interpretation. I will however try and add more spice as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon

Excellent short story v erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holiday

Sounds like a great holiday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean943@Sean943
Career; apprentice engineer to Company Director. I have had a number of blog stories published on the web and on this site, short stories which have been based on real life events. Some of my stories are provocative and erotic. Each story has a message about how we see ou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES