Sissy Hubby Caught

Story Info
House-hubby has an interesting day!!
941 words
4.24
17.4k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stuster
Stuster
29 Followers

Francis stood in the doorway as his Wife started down the steps towards Her car.

"You be a good boy today, Honey." She said with a smile. "Get every bit of that house work done and we will talk about maybe, just maybe, moving your release date up."

"Yes, Ma'am, " Francis replied dutifully. " Thank you, Ma'am. "

As She blew him a kiss and climbed in the car, Francis quietly closed the door and thought to himself, 'She is so much fun.' He grinned and rubbed the front of his slacks. His hand found the chastity device beneath and he moaned aloud at the image of his wonderful Wife unlocking and freeing his caged cock for the first time in weeks.

The male chastity play started a year or so ago. At first just out of curiosity as they were searching for ways to add a bit of spice to the marriage. But after Francis had experienced the thrill of having someone else decide if and when he had an orgasm, he found it becoming a big part of their sex lives.

Besides, when his Wife discovered that having Her husband in chastity vastly improved his 'oral talent' then there was no turning back!

So, to keep his mind (and hands) busy, his Wife would 'insist' on having him clean the house and cook the meals while She was at work.

Often, to add a bit more excitement to his day, Francis would slip out of his 'man' clothing and into something.. a little more suited for house work.

A short while later he was standing in front of the full length mirror in the master bedroom smiling shyly to himself. The tight, white turtleneck sweater hugged his slim torso and arms. While the short, powder-blue skirt beneath just barely covered his peach colored panties. If he were to raise his arms or bend slightly then the chastity cage became quite obvious though the snug underwear. His heart skipped a beat at the thought of that!

Two hours later Francis was well into the list of chores that his Wife had provided for him. The ache in his plump, swollen balls all but forgotten as he went about his work.

The dishes were done and put away, the bathroom cleaned and the toilet scrubbed. The bedroom was straightened up and vacuumed. He had started a laundry in the basement and only had the floors to sweep and the living room to vacuum. He always saved the dusting for last; something about prancing around dressed as he was and using a feather duster made Francis feel very feminine.

Finally, with the sweeping complete, he hooked up the central-vac hose and started on the living room carpet.

Francis was humming quietly to himself as the noise of the vacuum drowned out the rest of the world and allowed his horny imagination to run free. When suddenly a noise from behind him caught his ear.

Francis turned towards the direction of the front door and was startled to see a large, bearded man standing in the open doorway.

He clicked off the power to the vacuum, but before Francis could speak, the big man said, " What the fuck is this!?"

A split second of confusion was quickly replaced by a flush of pure humiliation as Francis realized he had just been caught dressed as a little sissy by this large, intimidating stranger before him!

"I.. it's.." Francis struggled for some kind of explanation. "You see, I was just-"..

"Don't even bother." the man said as he closed the door behind him and stepped further into the house. "Just when I think I've seen it all, you go and suddenly make my day very interesting. "

Francis had pushed the vacuum away and was holding his hands at the edge of the miniskirt trying desperately to conceal the crotch of the panties and the chastity device beneath. His cleanly shaven face was bright red and he felt as if he might pass out from this complete and utter embarrassment!

The stranger moved into the kitchen and set a clipboard down on the counter, "I was only here to deliver a piece of furniture that was ordered by someone at this address." The man explained.

"Th-that would have been my W-wife." Francis replied weakly.

"Your Wife!" The bearded man laughed. "Now I would not have guessed that!"

Francis felt his cheeks blush to an even deeper red at the obvious insinuation.

"Does Wifey know that Her little hubby prances around the house dressed like a fucking girl when She ain't home?"

Francis stood like a deer caught in the man's headlights. "Please, no!" Francis pleaded," for God sake don't tell Her!"

"Why the fuck not?" The big man asked with a grin, all the while continuing to walk slowly toward the trembling house-hubby.

His mind raced as Francis watched the much larger man approached until He was towering a full foot above him. Francis had to tilt his head back to see the other man. If not then he would have been looking at the expansive chest area only inches from him.

"P-please.." Francis squeaked. "I'll do anything, just please don't tell Her about this.."

"Anything?" The imposing man repeated. "Looks like you just said the magic word."

Francis stood frozen as the big man slowing moved his hand down towards the back of the little skirt.

As he felt the hot, powerful hand start to squeeze one of his trembling, panty covered ass cheeks, Francis thought that his humiliation simply could not get any worse...but, boy, was he wrong.

--to be continued--

Stuster
Stuster
29 Followers