At Goddesses Feet

Story Info
The story of a slave condemned to lick his mistress feet.
963 words
4.22
9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Um... Go on, you're doing great... For the moment.

Reassured by the words of my mistress, I get on with my task. Naked, chained, at her orders, I make my tongue go along the sole of her feet. I hear her quiver when I suck her toes, my mistress is satisfied. I feel her stick on my back, silent and yet so threatening. So I speed up my laps, I kiss her divine feet hoping to avoid punishment. Like the other privateers, Mistress Lora likes to relax with a docile slave. Tall, with an authoritative look, her body barely draped in a few golden clothes, she appears to me as an angel, a perverse and dominating angel.

- Faster, drip!

The whip slams, a moan is lost in the hold, another lazy man who fell asleep on his oar. I shudder as I hear the leather falling over and over again in the distance. It is not for me, not this time. At Mistress Lora's feet, I am safe. No more rowing or cleaning, just offering my mouth to escape admonishment. With a slow movement, Mistress Lora lifts her leg, pushing her foot further into my mouth. I let it reach my glottis, what an honor to be treated so. Meanwhile, I hear a slave scream in terror as the whip snaps. Surely his crotch was targeted, the Mistresses know how to punish us. I feel a shoe land on my back. The heel pushes me forward, crushing my face against Mistress Lora's feet.

- Lick, slave, or I'll tie your cock to the mast, Mistress Amber says in a commanding voice.

- Yes, Mistress," I said between licks of her delicious toes.

Mistress Amber is older than Mistress Lora. Being her elder, she has more experience at sea, and she knows more methods to train slaves. She is the one who submitted me. Whip after whip, spit after spit, she made me accept my place at her feet... And at the feet of the other Mistresses. Next to the two queens, a female slave waits, standing, also naked, holding a tray with a bottle of wine. When Mistress Lora snaps her fingers, the slave fills her glass. She is so lucky.

A stroke of the stick on the back makes me flinch, Mistress Lora has had enough of me. With a sudden gesture, she pushes me back with her foot. I step back and stand prostrate before her. Smiling, she uses my head to put her bare feet. She rubs them against my hair. Docile, I let her use me to clean herself.

- You did well, slave, she says, rubbing her feet on my head.

- Thank you, Mistress, I reply with a smile.

With my head against the planks of the galley, I catch a quick glance of another slave offering her tongue to the Matriarch's feet. Cold, with a proud look, patting the slave with her dagger, the Matriarch also savors the submission of this larva. I would like to be in his place.

- Get up, slut, says Mistress Lora.

Immediately, I obey and stand up straight, arms along my body. I feel my chains passing on my belly. Since my capture, they did not leave me. For the rest of my life as a slave, my wrists and ankles will be shackled. But what a pleasure to show my chains to my Mistress. With an amused look, she notices my member which is raised, excited by the feet of this goddess.

- Rebecca, says Mistress Lora to the slave carrying her wine. Put down your tray and go to reward this drip. he deserved it.

I shudder at these words. My Mistress will reward me. She offers me the mouth of this slave for my services. What generosity. Rebecca, slave of the seas, kneels before me. Still standing at attention, I contemplate her as she brings me pleasure with her hands, the sound of the chains on her wrists echoing across the deck. It gets lost in the brouhaha of the oarsmen toiling away, motivated by the whip and spit. Once I am well excited, Rebecca takes me in her mouth. What a delight. I would have preferred a Mistress, but this island girl does very well. She is used to it, she served many others before me. I feel her tongue titillating me, her lips kissing my crotch. It's so good!

- Pull her hair, Mistress Amber orders me.

This queen is more cruel. She likes to inflict pain. Docile, I clutch Rebecca's long red hair and accelerate the movement. The slave follows the rhythm, moaning as I pull her hair.

- Faster! Mistress Amber shouts as she slams the whip on Rebecca's back.

Then Rebecca gets busy. And just as excited about her submission, I pull her hair even harder.

- When you empty yourself, slave, hold her head against you, Mistress Lora tells me in a soft voice. I don't want to see a single drop on the deck.

I can't resist anymore. I smother Rebecca against my crotch and fill her slave mouth. I hear her hiccuping, then swallowing, mouthful after mouthful. In the end, she finishes by cleaning my crotch with her tongue.

- Thank you Mistress, I whisper in ecstasy.

- Good slave, my goddess answers me. Now take this bitch back to her cage. You can rest with her for a few hours before returning to your oar.

I prostrate myself one last time before her, imitated by Rebecca. Then, silently, we leave the bridge. I am happy with this life. Even in the darkness of the hold, locked in a cage with this red-haired girl, I fall asleep satisfied to know that my mistress is proud of me.