At His Feet Ch. 04

Story Info
The newly weds come home.
2.9k words
4.29
6.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 2 weeks since the wedding of Richard and Sandra. They had enjoyed a honeymoon by the beach and spent much of it without any clothes on. Sandra had many firsts while they were away, first dinner in a restaurant, first time being called "Mrs. Smith", first time instructing a maid, and of course, her first time serving someone sexually.

Richard was pleased with her. She was beautiful, had a lovely young body, was obedient and was doing well with her lessons. He had high hopes that she would continue to improve in her technique and it wouldn't be long before he had a wife who could perform sexually in the way he desired.

But now, it was time for home. And it was time for Sandra to not only learn how to serve her husband in the bedroom, but also in the rest of the house. She felt more confident in her duties as a homemaker, her mother had taught her well over the years and always emphasised the importance of running house. And Sandra was lucky she had married so young, because she hadn't had to enter the workforce like her school colleagues. It meant she didn't need to waste any years learning skills like typing that really served no purpose in the long run.

They walked through the front door, Richard carrying their luggage, for the first time and a smile spread over her face. She hadn't seen the house her husband had bought for them before, but she was pleased. Although it was small, it was clean, had modern appliances, and felt like home. She was determined to do well with it as Richard had promised her something bigger once she proved her ability as a homemaker and she imagined it wouldn't be long until a little one joined them.

Richard carried the bags into the bedroom as she looked around. She expected to find the fridge empty but instead found a few drinks and enough food for a meal sitting in it.

Richard walked into the kitchen, "Your parents knew you wouldn't have time to shop for dinner tonight so they left some things for us. I'm going to sit and have a beer while you get dinner started. You can shop tomorrow instead."

Sandra was pleased he was willing to wait until tomorrow as she was tired. It looked as if there was everything needed for pork chops, Richard's favourite meal, and one she had practiced a fair bit before they were married.

After dinner they sat at their new dining table finishing their glasses of wine. Then Richard said, "Well, I suppose we ought to head off to bed soon. You have lots to do tomorrow and I'd like to fuck you before we go to sleep. Don't take too long with the washing up will you."

Sandra was growing accustomed to this way of speaking. He knew what he wanted and he was always clear about it. He liked to use her mouth in the mornings, then they had sex each night before bed. Some nights they made love and he was attentive and gave her pleasure, but some nights he was rough and took her from behind. It appeared this was one of those nights. She didn't mind. She knew she was here to serve him and his needs and she wanted to meet them however it pleased him.

She washed the dishes while he took the bin out and smoked his cigar. Then she prepared for bed by brushing her teeth and hair, and putting on her nightgown. She did not put any underwear on as she didn't see the point knowing what was about to happen. By the time she entered the bedroom Richard was in bed reading a book.

He looked up, "Good. Come in. I'm going to spank you first. You haven't done anything wrong, but it's Sunday and I'm going to spank you on Sunday nights to remind you of your place and prevent any disobedience. I will spank you at other times during the week if I see a need to, but I hope you will not push me to punish you very often."

Sandra wasn't surprised by this. She knew her father regularly hit her mother and she had expected the same. She quietly said, "yes, sir," then made her way over to him and lay over his lap. This would be the third time he's spanked her. The first was on their wedding night, the second was just a few days later when she had returned to their hotel room late after a walk on the beach. She hoped tonight didn't hurt as much as that one had.

He raised her nightgown.

"I will continue to spank you until I feel it is enough, then I will take you from behind. Please stay still."

*SMACK*

She buried her face in the bed and tried to absorb the pain.

*SMACK*

It stung but not unbearably so.

*SMACK*

He wasn't mucking around tonight. It wasn't sensual, it wasn't punishment, he was just getting on with it. It was another task for him to complete.

*SMACK*

She focused on her breathing and tried to keep still. He was methodical, working on each buttock, moving his palm with each smack.

*SMACK*

She started to squirm. Oh she was trying so hard to stay still and please him. But it hurt and she began to brace for each connection he made. He placed his other hand on her back and pressed down firmly. She was stuck in place.

*SMACK*

He began to talk to her.

"You are my wife. *SMACK* I am your husband. *SMACK* I will protect you, *SMACK* provide for you, *SMACK* cherish you *SMACK*"

She was struggling. His words washed over her and filled her heart, but her mind was racing, trying to figure out a way to get out of this. She couldn't stand the pain anymore and she needed it to stop, but he was firmly holding her down.

*SMACK*

"You will obey me and serve me. I am your lord and master and you will please me in return for my provision and protection over you."

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

She could feel the strength in his firm hand on her back. She could barely move even though she was fighting against him. His other hand firmly and unwaveringly dealing out blows upon her cheeks. Her mind no longer tried to convince her to stay still, now all she could do was feel. Feel the pain, feel the desperation, feel the building of panic.

"You are my wife and I love you more than my own life"

The dam burst. She broke out into sobs and tears streamed down her face as she cried into the bed.

He placed a few more smacks onto her cheeks then stopped.

"That's enough," he said gently. He picked her up into his arms and cradled her. She cried into his chest as he stroked her hair.

As she settled down and began to quieten, he said, "You endure this better than expected. I am pleased with how you have taken all these changes in your stride. I know there have been many new experiences for you, but you have faced them unwaveringly and with devotion. I'm so pleased you are my wife."

Joy filled her as his warm words washed over her. She felt so... relaxed. As if any worries or concerns had washed away and disappeared. And deep in her belly she had a strong urge and desire to submit to him.

She could feel his strong chest under his shirt and his biceps as they wrapped around her. She looked up at him with her doe eyes, and he looked down, embers smouldering in his. He kissed her, soft at first, then with more purpose. His lips parted hers and his tongue roamed inside. His face scratched against her soft skin, slightly painful. She raised a hand and ran her fingers through his hair, her other arm around his back. She could feel his muscles through his shirt contract as he held her.

His right hand, the one he used to discipline her, ran up her smooth and hairless leg, under her nightgown, and up to her sex. His hand pushed against her thigh and she opened her legs for him. "She is so responsive and ready to let him in," he thought to himself.

His hand brushed against her trimmed pubic hair, then down to her clitoris. He doesn't directly touch it. His fingers press down on top of her lips as he applied slight pressure, then began to rub back and forth. A gasp escapes her lips and into his. He presses firmer and increases the speed. She begins to pant. Her hand grabs his shirt and she presses into him.

His fingers now press between her vulvas lips and parts them, searching for moisture. Once he finds it he rubs his rough fingers through it and spreads it around, up and down, through her folds. His fingers continue to rub up and down from her clit down to her entrance. Then he dips his finger into her vagina and she moans, her mouth still on his.

He inserts his finger in and out a few times then inserts a second one. She gasps. She's tight. There's nothing better than a young, tight pussy, barely touched before. He growls at the thought. This tight pussy was his to use as he pleased and he loved it.

As he pushes his two fingers in and out, he brought his thumb up to her clitorus and started to rub again. Her breathing was quick and deep.

Until two weeks ago she hadn't known she could ever feel like this. She could never go back, her eyes have been opened.

He increased the speed and force of his pumping. His fingers pushing in as far as they would go to the point of pain. But it was good pain. His thumb working on her button. Then she felt it, a feeling in her sex, building. He kept going without wavering, that feeling getting closer and closer until she couldn't stand it any more. She pressed into him, mouth firmly on his, eyes squeezed shut, hand pulling at the fistful on shirt she was grabbing onto.

And then it hit her. She climaxed and pleasure shot through her body as all her muscles contracted then released all at once. She cried out as he continued to pump in and out of her, rubbing every last ounce of pleasure out of her. He could feel her vagina clamping down and contracting onto his fingers. Finally he felt her body relax as she came down from her high and he slowed down, then removed his fingers from her. She melted into his chest, breathing heavily.

After a moment, she shyly peeked up at him, suddenly aware of herself and her uncontrolled behaviour. Her mouth turned up into a small, embarrassed smile. He didn't return the look. His eyes were still smouldering.

Oh. She had forgotten all about him she was so distracted. Suddenly she was keenly aware of the hard rod pressing into her side from inside his pants. He had put his own pleasure on hold in order to serve her. She loved him.

She looked up at him waiting for instructions. The hand around her back moved up to her hair, grabbing a fistful of it and pulled her head back.

"Open," he said. She opened her mouth and he brought his other hand, the one from under her night gown, up and inserted his two fingers into her mouth. She could taste her juices on his fingers. She didn't love it.

"Suck," he ordered. And she did. He waited a moment then pushed his fingers deep into mouth as far as they would go, down to her throat. She gagged slightly.

"Endure." And she did. Willing herself not to gag. They had been practicing but she still wasn't very good at it. He held his fingers there, in her throat, then pumped them in and out sightly, pushing as far down as they would go. His other hand still firmly pulling her head back. Right when she thought she was going to lose all control he pulled them out.

"Good. Stand by the bed and bend over. I'm going to fuck you."

She obeyed, pulling off her nightgown, then lying her chest and head on the bed with her feet standing on the floor. She was getting used to this position. It was the one he used most frequently. Most nights he ordered her to lie like this, waiting, while he got ready for bed. There were a few times it felt like she had to wait an eternity before he finally came into the room and took her.

He said a wife should always expect to be used before bed each night, and standing in this position, bent over the bed, was a clear representation of her place in life and in their marriage. Only second to kneeling at his feet that is. Unless otherwise instructed, she was to wait like this before bed each night, as if presenting herself to him.

Her pussy lips peaking out from between her closed legs. Her anus, small and puckered, also presented itself. He had yet to decide whether he wanted to take her there or not. She was so innocent and sweet he wasn't sure he wanted to truly debase her. She wasn't just another slut to fuck and throw away.

But also... he was very tempted by the ability to make her submit to him while in pain. The ultimate domination. In any case, that wasn't for tonight.

He stepped up to her and removed his member from his pyjama pants. His cock was rock hard. He had been waiting patiently while he brought her to climax, but now his patience was waning.

He slipped the head of his cock into her vulva folds, rubbing it up and down the slick juices that had accumulated during his digital assault. He paused at her entrance, then assertively entered in one smooth motion.

Her head snapped up as she gasped. She was getting used to the assault of being filled, but it didn't make it any less shocking when it happened.

He pushed in to the hilt, paused, then slowly began pumping in and out. His hands were on her hips holding her in place. He looked over her smooth back, the place where it dipped in the middle, the pale, unblemished skin. He looked over her long hair cascading down her shoulders over her skin. She was delightful. And she was his.

"Arch your back."

She dipped her back as far down as she could go. She wanted to be appealing to him. She braced as he increased his speed. His fingers dug into her hips where he grabbed fistfuls of flesh. He could feel her bones underneath her curves. His hands wrapping around them, holding her in place as he rammed into her.

He moved one hand to her shoulder, and the other twisted around her hair grabbing hold of it. He pulled on her hair and forced her head up towards the ceiling. She felt like a deer all trussed up, being devoured by a predator. He grunted as he rammed into her, his hand gripping tightly on her shoulder. He was the king of his world. If there was any moment in life that made him feel the most powerful, it was this. Dominating his tiny wife in the house that he bought. Making her scream as he explodes into her womb.

And that's exactly what he did. He came hard. She could feel his seed shoot into her over and over as he cried out in his deep, guttural voice. She loved hearing him cum. He was normally so composed but when he released, it was primal. Uncontrolled.

He fell down on top of her, panting. His warmth encased her, and his weight pressed her down. The hand that was wrapped up in her hair softened, and he stroked her head as he turned his face towards hers and buried his nose into her neck. "Mine." he said.

After a moment he moved away, the cold air returning to her skin. She knew what to do. She slipped down to her knees on the floor and opened her mouth wide in expectance.

He slipped his cock into her mouth, deep, as she sucked all the juices off. She didn't like it, but she was getting used to it. Every night after he fucked her, she cleaned him off in her mouth. The salty vagina fluid mixed with his cum. She could feel him leaking out of her pussy as she did this.

Then he looked down at her, ran his hand through her hair, and looked up and down all over her. As if he was taking a moment to take in this image. Then he turned his back to her, walked around the bed, got in, and went to sleep.

She picked up her nightgown and padded off to the bathroom so she could clean herself up. Before long, she was also in bed asleep, and dreaming of her knight in shining armour.