At Home with Jan Pt. 01 - Private Time

Story Info
Jan and her lover get some alone time.
1.6k words
4.16
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home with Jan: private time.

Jan and I were sitting on the floor, she between my legs, cross-legged, leaning against my chest, my cock nestled upright behind her bare butt.

While many men would think that having a partner who is overtly sexual at every opportunity, as well as delightfully bisexual, with a blatant hunger for both their sexy adult daughters, with a gift for seducing "straight" women and an enjoyment for the taste of ass, if not active "scat" participation; with that opportunity for sexual variations, many men would think the last thing they would want is an evening alone? Just the two of you.

But that is exactly what Jan and I had planned. Sitting/spooning, I was caressing her wonderful breasts while her fingers played in her thick pubic hair that matched the pure white on her head. I leaned forward, kissing the top of her head, inhaling the scent of her hairspray and make-up.

She scooted her butt back, nuzzling my dick between her buns. I squeezed her nipples enough to make her sigh and lean back into my reach. Her fingers moved deeper through her pubes, entering her pussy and awakening her clit. The fragrance of her sex overpowered the hairspray.

I kissed her ear and Jan tilted her head, inviting more kisses down her neck, which I was happy to give, letting her perfume lead me to her collar and across to her throat. Jan put one finger under my chin, lifting me up to a kiss on her lips. She slipped her tongue into my mouth, its movements full of passion and promise. Jan moaned softly as she turned around, bringing her magnificent breasts into easy reach. I filled my hands with her soft, warm flesh, squeezing gently while dragging my thumbs across her nipples.

She broke the kiss, pulling back to grace me with her beautiful smile, before lowering her head to kiss the tip of my cock. I caressed her hair and she licked me, swirling her tongue around the head as her fingers worked the shaft.

When I groaned in pleasure, Jan moved her head lower, surrounding my dick, encouraging it to grow longer and thicker in her mouth. Her fingers caressed my balls and I pushed myself deep into her throat. The head of my cock reached the back of her mouth, pulsing against the soft palate.

She pressed the back of her tongue up, massaging my head with expert skill, not a choke nor a cough. I thrust my cock into her throat again, forcing it deeper into the moist warmth, then pulled it out. Jan took a deep breath and licked the head again before diving onto my cock and swallowing it in the back of her mouth. She pumped her head up and down on my cock as her fingers cradled and squeezed my balls.

"Getting close, Jan," I warned her.

"Yes, Lover. Cum for me," she begged.

I thrust into her throat several more times. My orgasm gripped my balls. I grabbed Jan's hair in both hands, fucking her face hard and deep, spewing cum into her mouth until Jan pulled me out and, still jerking me with her hands, aimed my cock at her face and tits, while I continued to cum.

She leaned up and kissed me, sharing a mouthful of cum which I gladly lapped from her tongue and swallowed.

Jan stood up, guiding my face to lick the cum from her tits. She groaned as I sucked her nipples, licking all around the soft, pale flesh, cleaning her of my sticky cum.

As I licked lower, Jan laid lengthwise on the couch, her legs spread wide so I could kiss her clit. I fingered her cunt, pushing two, then three fingers into her wet pussy. Jan groaned, rocking her hips against my face as I devoured her delicious cunt. I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it with firm fast licks, making her quiver at her core.

Jan grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her crotch, shouting, "EAT ME, LOVER! DRINK THE CUM FROM MY CUNT. GOD YES! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM YOU HOT HORNY BASTARD. I WANT YOUR COCK! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK ME, LOVER. FUCK MEEEE!"

I love when Jan cums, spewing warm juice from her cunt and hot obscenities from her usually refined mouth.

I slid up her body, kissing her mouth with my face covered in her cum, and shoved my hard cock into her hungry, wet pussy. She jerked her knees up to her tits and shouted my name, as I pumped in and out of her gripping cunt. I leaned down to gently bite her nipples, "GOD MY TITS! BITE MY NIPPLES LOVER WHILE YOU FUCK MY CUNT! SO GOOD. NEVER STOP!!"

I bit down harder licking her nipple between my teeth.

Jan shrieked as her climax hit. I felt her cum flow over my cock. I had a fleeting thought of having to replace the sofa cushions before, "YES LOVER, CUMMING. MY BUTT. I WANT YOU IN MY BUTT."

Jan pushed me off, then rolled off the sofa and stood up, bending over the couch, resting her arms on the back, and presenting her alabaster butt to my greedy eyes. Her tits hung low and full.

"FUCK MY ASS, LOVER!

I grabbed her hips and kissed her anus, pushing my tongue passed her tight sphincter. Her flavor filled my senses.

"Not your tongue, Lover." Her fingers were flying across her clit and driving into her cunt. "I want your big cock filling my nasty shithole with cum! FUCK ME!"

My father told me to never argue with a beautiful woman and, at that moment, Jan was her most beautiful.

I thrust forward, driving the large head of my cock through her ring of muscle.

"God yes! Hurts! Fuck." She said through gritted teeth. Then I was inside, my shaft plunging into her hot rectum. I slid in until my pubic hair pressed against her round butt. I waited there, only a moment, letting her get used to having me in her.

"I love your cock," Jan practically sighed. She eased forward until I was about halfway out, then slammed back, pushing the head of my cock into the top of her dirty tunnel. "FUCK YEAH! I do love your cock."

I felt her fingers, damp from her pussy, tickle my balls. I started sliding in and out in with a steady rhythm, accompanied by her moans and pleading. I looked down to watch my dick pull out of her ass, the tight flesh hanging on and following part way as if reluctant to release me. Then, back in, hard and fast, shoving my cock deep and letting my balls slap her clit.

It felt extraordinary. "Jan, your ass feels so good."

"I love how you fuck me, Lover. In my mouth, my cunt, or my ass, you are just the best fuck."

Her compliments inspired me. I fucked her faster, letting my cock fill her again and again. The muscles of her rectum grabbed me, squeezing me like a fist. I felt my balls boil as my orgasm grew.

"Yes, Lover. Faster. Harder."

I plunged my cock into her dirty hole, enjoying the tainted smell and the tight feeling.

Jan started humping me faster. "Close, Lover. I'm cumming. Fuck my ass. CUMMING. FUCK MY SHITHOLE YOU NASTY MAN! CUMMING!"

Her body tensed and her rectum tightened around me. Cum spilled from her cunt, down our legs, splashing on the tile floor. The grip of her ass triggered my orgasm and I filled her butt with cum. "Ah, Jan, my darling. I'm cumming!"

"I know Lover, I can feel you throbbing in my ass. I can feel you filling me with your cum. So good, Lover."

Jan fell onto the couch, and I dropped as well, spooning behind her. My arms wrapped around her and I kissed her neck. "My dearest Love, that was wonderful. You are so very special."

"Because I beg you to fuck my ass?"

"That, too." I shrugged. "But I do love making love to you."

She pulled my hands to her breasts. "So do I, Lover. She wiggled her butt cheeks around my cock. "Think you can get it back in?"

I bumped my limp dick to her butt. "I think we may have to wait a bit for that." I chuckled. I slid my hands down to explore her pubic hair. "Maybe a shower while we're waiting?"

Jan slid off the couch, then stood with one leg on the floor, and the other kneeling alongside my head. Her white pubes were only a few inches from my face, dripping cum and cunt juice. "Maybe you lick me again before that. We do have all day, after all."

So that is what we did. She sat on my face as I licked our cum out of her and sucked her clit until she came again, all over my face. As I said, Jan enjoys the flavor of taint so she sucked my dick in a wonderful 69, licking the light coating of her shit from my cock and getting me hard again. With a promise of getting back in her pussy after a proper wash, I fucked her ass again, wallowing in the pungent tightness of her sexy butthole. Then we showered together, and all the fun that comes with naked bodies and soap and water and hands and tongues. Then we moved to the bed and started again. Cock, mouth, pussy, ass; orgasm after orgasm like we were 20 again.

When we heard her daughter Jordan come in the side door. We huddled under the blanket like naughty children. Jan whispered "Do you want to invite her in with us?"

"Of course. I love watching her ride your face as I eat you. But I kinda like this one-on-one time. We don't do this enough."

Jan nodded, stroking my dick with long slow caresses.

"I agree. Maybe tomorrow. I do love her pussy. And the adorable way she calls you Daddy."

"Maybe tomorrow."

I was already getting hard at the thought.