Mature Wife Adult Cinema Visit

Story Info
Motel shared wife.
2.6k words
4.37
32k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have enjoyed our previous stories, here is a story of a great night out. Our names are John and Mary and after enjoying a few swapping nights I decided it was time to try something different.

While having dinner one night I told mary that I had been talking on line to a friend who had introduced his wife to adult cinemas with fabulous stories to tell. I suggested to Mary that we should give it a try.

After some discussion Mary asked if we could find a adult cinema close as she did not know of any, this of course is because she had never looked for any. I told her of the one that my friend had visited was in a town very close and that we could visit there on the next weekend and book into a hotel for the night in case we meet a stranger that she fancies.

The venture was agreed upon and I booked into a motel very close to the cinema so that we did not need to drive telling Mary that if we did meet somebody that we could walk back to the motel via a pub for a drink. Mary was keen to follow this format as she does enjoy being used by a stranger better than somebody that we already know.

At last, Saturday came and we made the short drive to the motel and checked in. The room was very well appointed and seemed like it had been recently upgraded with a king bed and a large flat screen tv. once we had settled in we ordered an adult movie to watch to get into the mood for that nights events. I had purposely guided Mary away from watching any videos of visits to adult cinemas so that she was still unaware of what was likely to happen. The evening soon arrived and Mary dressed to impress for our night out. As previous readers will know that we are a mature aged couple and Mary has a full figure with very large breasts that are always noticed when we go out. It is still a great turn on for me when I notice men eyeing her up and looking like they would like to get their hands on them. Whenever I point this out to Mary she doesn't take long to enjoy the watching eyes.

Before we entered the cinema I checked with Mary that she was ok with whatever happens for the night, she agreed stating that she was excited and nervous but was keen to go in. Once we entered we were surprised to see quite a few men and a few couples looking around and waiting to enter the cinemas.

The information boards showed a few choices of movie and we selected a hardcore sharing film to try. We followed another young couple into the cinema and sat in the back row and Mary noticed that there were quite a few single men sitting around waiting for the movie to start. The couple we followed in were just a couple of rows in front of us and as soon as the lights went down we could see them kissing and it was quite apparent that she was playing with his cock and he had his hand in her blouse.

Mary thought this was interesting and placed her hand on my lap and started rubbing me. I started to unbutton her blouse and she shyly said that others would notice what he was doing, I told her that was the idea and that it would attract someone to sit near us to look at her and maybe even touch her like she allowed on her first swapping night. She agreed to go ahead and let me carry on unbuttoning her blouse.

Mary noticed two guys moved to sit behind the other couple and it was obvious that they were leaning forward and fondling the woman who by the sounds she was making was enjoying what was happening. It wasn't long before we noticed a guy looking at us and staring at Mary's cleavage that was now on show. I asked if Mary would like to give him a signal that he should come to us. Mary didn't hesitate and she waved to the guy and watched as he walked up and sat next to her.

Before he got to us she whispered to me that she liked the look of him and was ready for him to touch her. The guy sat next to Mary and looked like he was in his mid fourties. Looking across at me I saw him raise his hand up to Mary's breasts and he had no hesitation in sliding it into the cup of her bra. As there were no objections from either of us I could tell by Mary's look that he was pinching her nipple which is one of her favourite things. I told Mary to lean forward and reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I pulled the bra down and allowed her luscious breasts to fall out. With this the guy leant over and started to suck on a nipple whilst caressing her other breast. Mary put her head back and started to moan in enjoyment.

I decided to push it further and took the guys hand and guided it to travel up Mary's skirt. Eagerly taking the hint I watched as his hand went up under her skirt and Mary let out a little squeal and I knew that he had reached her knickers. I said to him that he should start fingering Mary and get her wet and when she heard this she reached over and placed her hand on his trousers and I could see that she was undoing his zip. I watched as she reached in and pulled his cock out, it was not the largest we had seen but he was erect enough for her to play with.

There were now another couple of guys who had been watching sitting in the seats in front of us. They were eagerly watching on and I told Mary to open her eyes to see what was happening. Once she could see that there were two more guys watching she could not stop herself having a huge orgasm on the first guys fingers. I decided to swap seats with one of the new strangers and watch as he started fondling Mary as well. Mary put on a terrific show and now with two cocks to play with she looked like she was in heaven. I told the guy next to me that he would miss out tonight as we were about to leave, although he was disappointed he moved away and I continued to watch what was happening to my wife.

I now thought that the time had come to suggest to Mary that we should invite the two guys back to our motel room. Mary took the advice and asked the two strangers if they would like to accept the invitation to join us in the motel and they both said yes immediately. I told Mary to go to the loo and get herself decent so that we could leave. Mary agreed and proceeded to the loo to redo her bra and blouse.

Whilst away i told the two guys that we should call into a pub and have a drink and introduce ourselves properly. After this we would go to our motel and I would watch them both strip Mary naked and do whatever they wanted except that anal was not an option. They looked at each other and it then became obvious that they actually knew each other. Mary returned and looking lovely we proceeded to leave the cinema.

It was not long before we were in a nice pub enjoying a drink together. Introducing themselves as Joe and Dan they told us that they often went to the adult cinema for some fun but had never been invited back to anywhere before. As this was a first for them Mary said that she would try and make it memorable for them both. Before we left the pub I explained that when we get to the room I want to watch them strip Mary completely naked and then enjoy her to the fullest.

We entered the room and Mary crossed the room and pulled the curtains closed and I took my seat in the corner of the room. When she turned around she sauntered over to the guys and stood between them and gave them both a kiss and told them to enjoy themselves. The first guy Dan took Mary into his arms and started to kiss her quite passionately, and while he was doing this Joe went behind her and undid her skirt and as it dropped to the floor Mary stepped out of it. Now as they swapped places they could see that Mary was wearing sheer black stockings with a lacy suspender belt. While being kissed by Joe Dan put his hands around Mary and removed her blouse and unclipped her bra. He then hooked a finger in each side of Mary's knickers and pushed them down to the floor, again Mary stepped out of the knickers and stood there for the guys to look at her.

Asking them if they liked what they saw and getting a positive reply I told them to give me a show to remember. Without wasting any time they both undressed and stood there for Mary to have a preview of what was to come. One of the guys sat on the end of the bed and the other led Mary to him and bent her forward and Mary instinctively took the erect cock in front of her into her mouth and started to suck on him. While this was happening Mary was turned towards me so that I could see her ass and the gap to her pussy which was glistening from her previous orgasm in the cinema. I watched as a hand was placed in the gap and a couple of fingers slid into Mary's pussy and started working her up and the sound and view was fantastic.

I don't think there is anything better than to watch someone else enjoying your wife and bringing her to a huge climax. Having said this I was surprised at how quickly Mary started to moan with a cock in her mouth and fingers inside of her as she began to climax and have a huge orgasm. At the same time it was obvious that Mary was about to get a mouthful of semen.

Mary stood up and turned around to show me the semen around her mouth and smiled with joy at what had already happened. Joe and Dan had a chat about what to do next and turned to me asking where are the condoms so that we can proceed with some great sex. I answered immediately that I wanted them to go bareback and give Mary some great creampies if they didn't object. Smiling almost from ear to ear they both said that they didn't think that they could be that lucky.

Taking Mary by a hand each they led her around to the side of the bed and beckoned her to lay on the bed, and Mary got on the bed and smiled at me. Before we start Mary asked me if I was sure that they should carry on. I can't remember the last time that I was so excited to say yes to anything that Mary had ever asked me. Dan pulled two pillows from the bed and asked Mary to raise her hips and he placed the pillows under her.

Now my fantastic wife had her pussy raised up in the air and she was asked to spread her jegs so that we could all have a grandstand view of her swollen labia lips. All three of us had a long look and Joe knelt inbetween her legs and slowly leant forward and kissing her thighs worked his way up to her pussy. As I sat there watching I could see his tongue searching for the entrance and as Mary gasped he sank his tongue right into her. Unexpected by me Mary orgasmed immediately, something that had never happened so quickly when I go down on her. Whilst this was happening Dan knelt by Mary's head and slowly pushed his cock into her mouth and started working himself in and out of her mouth slowly and rhythmically.

Joe now decided it was time for more and as he lifted his head he proceeded to position his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Mary took the cock out of her mouth and said make sure that you make me gush and definitely make sure that you creampie me for John to see.

Not a problem was the immediate reply and as soon as I fulfil this request Dan will be getting into you. Mary returned the cock into her mouth and started working Dan up. I watched as Mary was used for what seemed ages and then Joe looked over at me and said that he was just about to give Mary a deposit of hot sperm, I watched anxiously so as not to miss any of what was happening.

Dan removed himself from Mary's mouth and came down to the end of the bed. As Mary moaned in ecstasy as Joe shot into her Dan got ready to get into her as Joe withdrew his cock. Dan was not so gentle with his entry and something made Mary squeal as he pushed into her. Looking over at me Dan apologised and said that when he has finished Mary would likely be very sore and that he assumed that she will always remember this night. Unusually this excited me so much that for the first time I actually took my own cock out and started to jerk myself off. Joe in the meantime was just kissing Mary while he played with her breasts which she seemed to be enjoying immensely while Dan was riding her at a fast pace. With each thrust she jumped and then she looked at him and asked him to shoot into her as she was starting to have yet another huge orgasm Dan agreed as he was nearly there and Mary looked over at me and told me that she could feel him swelling up ready to offload himself and thanked me for suggesting tonight.

I walked over to her and put my cock into her mouth and as Dan was depositing his load into her so did I, Mary swallowed my semen with gusto and laid there exhausted.

As we all just laid around Joe asked when we were leaving and we told him that we were only here for the night. Taking the lead from this Dan said would we stay another night if they payed for the room so that they could have a return session. I looked up and said that we had to be home for work on Monday but as it is a short drive if they wanted too they could meet us again at the cinema Sunday night and have some fun with Mary while i went to the pub and she could tell me her story as we drove home later on in the night. Mary agreed that rather than them paying for the room which would not make her feel good on herself, feeling like she was being paid to perform.

We arranged for Sunday nights meeting and that will be a story for another time.