All Comments on 'At Home with(out) Abby'

by hagendaz

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
This was not erotic . . .

I realize this is a lifestyle for some people, and they are turned on by the whole thing. While it is not my thing, even I can see that there is no real description of the sex in this very short story. I think it belongs in the "non-erotic" section rather than LW. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story hope there is more

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Understand

A nice vignette; most will have no understanding of how a married couple could behave like that. Some will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Blimey, the filthy little tart needs a good spanking...

and as for the wife...Mancelt ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

Worthless tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Eat your own shit, faggot writer

Then kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Delicious Tension!

Very good story. Wonderful that she understands her husband's needs. So unselfish and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
admiss them to a mental health center

sick writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As sick as the writer!

Anyone who likes this crap is as sick as the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes, now that's sick.

I'm glad she his wife and not mine. Who needs enemies with a braindead slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

One of the very best short stories of this genre. (They can see the loving wives category, and still dip in to say it's sick!!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I hope

this is your last story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FETISH

Doesn't belong in LW category.. Writer said it all when "Sissy" was used. Cuckold is one whose spouse cheated without their knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LW stories are not all sick like this one...

I read LW because often they are well written drama. This one is pure spineless crap... Get a life and quit writing this shit.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
This was some sorry.....

SHIT and I mean SHIT!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
It's hard for me to understand the husband's position on his relationship to his wife.

I guess if you're into humiliation and have a complete lack of self-worth this is how one would react, but without that need, it's just hard to understand.

The writing was done nicely, and the story was formed well, except the storyline didn't do anything for me.

Thanks for the post and hope to read of something else you have published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude

It's pretty sick just having these thoughts, you should get some professional help, and you are not stright. Get a clue.

cuk_letcuk_letalmost 14 years ago
nice short cuckold vignette

You have a lot of talent as a writer-keep working on these short vignettes, as you develop a longer story format. Don't let the bozos bother you-they are just disturbed by the fact they kind of like it too!

YusakuYusakualmost 14 years ago
Very sexy

Nice work! Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disagree - poorly written and reads like a business report [boring].

Pathetic at best! D & W

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rings True

Don't pay attention to the negative comments. As someone who has been in this position many times, your story rings true.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
A nice vignette

I sometimes like a quickie like this one. There is only a glimpse of what happened; no hint of background or why, just a horny hot and sexy wife returning from a night with a lover to a waiting and loving husband. Your story has no anticedent and no consequence; it does beautifully paint the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yeah right

If this was my woman Just comming home after being fucked three times by some asshole, She would soon find her lovers cock and balls super glued up her ashole and cunt an her cheating ass out on the street

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
I'm Sure

Unfortunately I'm sure there are "men" out there like this guy. That's sad and what is wrong in this world. Do us all a favor, rent a gun, buy a bullet and end your miserable fucking life. You may think it's a life but it's not.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HIS LIFE IS THE SAME

24/7 with or without. But he is happy and wimpy. TK U MLJ LV NV

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
This belongs in the Fetish subcategory!!!!

hagendaz

Your submission is unashamedly a cuckold wimp husband/slut wife story. As such, it would have been more appropriate to tag it as a Fetish-based tale.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Thankfully, not many " men" like this out there. Pathetic pussies like this wouldn't survive long today.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Wow

God I love reading these stories. No matter how bad my life can get I’m always better off than these pathetic cucks

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Nope, thats the life of a weak, pussy hating gay man, who prefers to think about the COCK that was being shoved into that pussy.

Studies put you statistically in the gay/bi denial category along with those who cheer your garbage.

Hopefully by now you and Fred are happily married and you dont have to pretend to like pussy any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where can you find a good murder-suicide when you need one? Both characters need to be removed from the gene pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous