At Lake Erie Bluffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather moaned and guided Hershel down and onto the blanket. She broke off their kiss and slid down his body making occasional kisses until she reached his cock. She held it by the base, near his balls, and gently squeezed it. Hershel lay back and groaned with inarticulate lust as she kissed the tip, her tongue now swirling and licking his salty juices, sending erotic sensations from his penis to his brain. His hands clenched with tension and expectation.

She took more of his cock in her mouth, sliding down on his length then back up, faster and faster, her lips so silky against his shaft. Her head bobbing up and down, her blond ponytail swaying as she did so. She looked up into his eyes, a smile in her stare. Hershel looked up into the trees until he felt that familiar throbbing until it felt like a dam was about to burst inside him. Sensing he was about to explode, Heather stopped.

"Not now," she whispered. "But soon."

Hershel's lusts subsided just for a moment, but long enough for sense to return. He grabbed his wallet and pulled out a rubber. Breaking the seal he was about to roll it on over his member but Heather took it from him.

"Let me," she murmured and her expert hands slid the latex over his swollen cock bringing him right up to the brink again. With her hands, she pushed him back down and straddled his body, almost as she had done earlier on the beach, kneeled on either side then guided his cock up and into the moist slit of her sex and up into her warm and welcoming vagina. She lowered herself down and took him into her body. Her tight vagina gripped his shaft as she took him. He reached up and held her breasts, stroking her nipples, enjoying the feel as her boobs sprang up and down as Heather's body bounced on his cock, her pelvis grinding against his. It was sensational, awesome as feelings built up and surged through his body.

She squealed with her own intensity and adjusted herself so that the sensitive bud of her clit rubbed against the hardness of his shaft. It was so hard to hold back but even with lust flooding his mind making him want to blow his load like a geyser up inside the sweet hold of her cunt, he tried desperately to hold back, to let her also experience the ecstasy of her own orgasm. He continued thrusting up inside her while she bore down on his groin. Gritting his teeth, determined not to cum too soon, he saw as Heather threw back her head so that her tendons were standing out with the intensity of her passion.

"Oh, oh, oh, God," she cried out, closing her eyes. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She threw an arm over her mouth muffling her squeals as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her vagina tensed, gripping his penis in its sweetness. Her whole body shook with the intensity of the feelings ripping through her. He could last no longer. With one last thrust, his penis shot its load into the rubber like a rocket leaving Earth's orbit before; spent after that explosion of feeling and that one brief moment when he was one with the universe and the universe was one with him, when he was everything and everything was him, the rocket finally fell back to Earth. Hershel lay back onto the towel utterly spent. Heather lay against his chest, absorbing his warmth and snuggled up. He held her in her arms, kissed her neck and lay back, looking up at the mottled pattern of the sunlight filtering through the pine branches.

Heather kissed him but briefly, then wriggled free and found her clothes and got dressed. He admired her body for the last time. He dressed, gathered up their belongings and they headed back up the path to Heather's white Cruze.

"I don't do that on a first date," Heather said looking down at the ground with a slight flush on her cheeks. She held her keys in her hand.

"It wasn't a date," he carried on hastily seeing the hurt in her eyes. "It was a lovely chance meeting. But I'd really like to take you on a proper date soon, a real one."

"I'd like that, too. Let's make it real soon," she said.

She put her arms around his neck and they kissed and he breathed in her scent, the remains of her perfume and heat and perspiration. They broke apart, too soon, and swapped numbers. Then Heather got into her car. Hershel waved, climbed into his truck and followed her out of the park and onto the highway in a little convoy of two until she turned off for her own Cleveland 'burb and Hershel carried on alone. But he was smiling as he drove.

There are some days which live long in the memory. A day which is so clean and perfect that it makes you sing to be alive. A day that makes the other ordinary, middling days fade away. A day that you retrieve from memory and polish on sad days. A day that lives with you until even old age and makes you recall the days of youth with pleasure. Such was Hershel's day at Lake Erie Bluffs.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story was written for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022 and I wanted to write a story about two ordinary people with real lives meeting up. Hope you enjoy it and if there is sufficient interest, I might write more about Hershel and Heather. There are freshwater jellyfish in Lake Erie -- an invasive species called craspedacusta sowerbyi -- but they are harmless to humans. Also, it is an urban myth that you should urinate on a jellyfish sting. However, neither character knew that!

12